This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Some bird with a moustache spilling stuff on a table. What's the funny bit?
    I like the 'don't you wish you were me' thing she's got going.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
      Hello Danny, would you be able to reduce the size of your image in the signature as it is a little on the large size and a bit intrusive.

Cheers.
      I wouldn't.

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      How do you embed youtube videos these days ? I have tired just pasting the link as before but it doesn't work.

Opr
      Copy and paste like always, it doesn't show up if you try to preview think some people have been caught out on that.

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
      I just hate previews for movies. Prefer to know nothing about it only who is directing and who is acting and go watch it. Much more enjoyable experience that way imo.
      I like to know a little something about the movie builds it up somewhat and helps you avoid absolutely dire movies.

For the Green Lantern I think I only saw the trailer 2/3 times as I didn't wanna know loads about it, think I will do that from now on only watch a trailer a couple of times.

IMO you gotta watch a movie trailer at least once to gauge it.

This new Adam Sandler movie Jack & Jill for example, I'm sure people would go see it/watch it because its an Adam Sandler movie but the headline this dude uses pretty much sums it up.

‘THIS SUMMER, ADAM SANDLER SH**S IN YOUR EYES, EARS, AND MOUTH’

I watched the trailer somebody put up of it and it helped me avoid ever watching it.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        Damo, dont stir the pot yet! if they're gonna be picking between me and the mag, I dont nee dto be causing them hassle on their page just yet!
        Your call but it's no good closing the gate after the hoss has bolted .

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          you could make an argument that this doesn't matter

note our new entrant in 9th place
          No idea what any of this means but it reminded me of the above league and Ireland seem to be winning this one - http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html#

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            Don't feel too sorry for them, it is a reliable and robust finding that religious people are, on average, happier than non-religious people.
            Amen.

Comment

Depends how many horses you have.

Comment

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for the last while after being pointed in the direction of the site by Eoghan104. I am after moving to Copenhagen so I thought this was as good a time as any to join the site!!

Moving abroad has also forced me to start downloading TV as to say the Danish TV is crap is an understatement I have been told to use vuze for all my downloading but I can't get it to work and was hoping some kind soul here would be able to help ( I ran this past the mods first to make sure it is ok to post this on the forum). The problem seems to be that vuze is only searching 4 sites instead of the usual 10 or so but I can't find a way to change that?

I would appreciate any help and hopefully I can return the favour in the future!

Barry

Comment

well we're going to have to see how this plays out now..

got her to send me a list of finalists.

Pat O'Hora SpoonSafari
                  Debbie Ogilvie A-C Magazine
                  Mike McLoughlin McLoughlin Hypnotherapy
                  Joe Delaney Career & Life Planning
                  David Molamphy Green Hill Marketing
                  Anthony O'sullivan Bone-idle.ie
                  Eddie Rossiter Limelite Magazine

AC Magazine has formally pulled out.

in the last hour, some crowd called no limit entertainments have started trying to rack up votes. I've emailed to say that surely these guys are just some chancers, and can she clarify for me. If they're allowed compete, its time to start calling shenanigans.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Is that yer wommin Liz ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post
                      Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for the last while after being pointed in the direction of the site by Eoghan104. I am after moving to Copenhagen so I thought this was as good a time as any to join the site!!

Moving abroad has also forced me to start downloading TV as to say the Danish TV is crap is an understatement I have been told to use vuze for all my downloading but I can't get it to work and was hoping some kind soul here would be able to help ( I ran this past the mods first to make sure it is ok to post this on the forum). The problem seems to be that vuze is only searching 4 sites instead of the usual 10 or so but I can't find a way to change that?

I would appreciate any help and hopefully I can return the favour in the future!

Barry
                      Dont search through vuze, use a site like torrents.to

Comment

chatting to limelite guy, he knows the lad, thinks he's just thick and didnt realise you had to enter in advance, and is trying to fuck him over.

Roselawn put up a list of finalists today on their FB page, so I've screenshotted that.
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Dealers Choice View Post
                          I advertise my business on facebook and for certain target markets it really is the only show in town as well as being relatively cheap. The ease which people can direct their friends to your website can hugely benefit any type or size of business.

People don't really buy newspapers anymore and the ones that do skim through it quickly on their way to or from work and as someone put it to me recently T.V is the poor mans internet, nevermind T.V and print media trying to pass on huge overheads to fewer advertisers.
                          Oh yeah, if you do Facebook right it works wonders for business - I just despair at seeing so many companies get it soooooo wrong! A bad presence in Facebook is worse (IMHO) than no presence; it is like when everyone pub, newsagent and one-man band years ago started paying web designers to throw up website for them without any plan to update the sites or leverage their web presence. It was probably a great time to be a web designer; likewise, a dedicated social media manager now is probably worth their weight in gold!

Comment

MTV is the leading youth entertainment brand for music videos, artist interviews, bingeworthy reality shows, original series and movies, informative documentaries, and more.

this could be big... I cant believe how far they're getting. they started with handing out prank phone calls on tapes at school.
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                              http://www.mtviggy.com/videos/rubber...easer-trailer/

this could be big... I cant believe how far they're getting. they started with handing out prank phone calls on tapes at school.
                              How are you fixed in the voting

Comment

grand, good bit ahead, and had a chat with limelite, we're gonna just keep an eye on others coming up and go easy on each other, as we're the top two.
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Got a few votes for you tonight Mike. Ill try abit more chat spamming tommorow!

Comment

Ah look when we were happy

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                      Dont search through vuze, use a site like torrents.to
                                      Thanks bohsman, that site seems to work fine. At least I'll have decent shows to watch now

Comment

Irishpokerboards google plus set up. Not looking great, rushed job tbh, anyone wanna suggest profile pics etc feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          Oh yeah, if you do Facebook right it works wonders for business - I just despair at seeing so many companies get it soooooo wrong! A bad presence in Facebook is worse (IMHO) than no presence; it is like when everyone pub, newsagent and one-man band years ago started paying web designers to throw up website for them without any plan to update the sites or leverage their web presence. It was probably a great time to be a web designer; likewise, a dedicated social media manager now is probably worth their weight in gold!
                                          Its going to be feck all use in 6 months when the only people left on face book are kiddies not allowed into Google plus and those too slow to realise how awful FriendFace is.
                                          And I'm convinced that they cannot compete with the real killer aspect of G+, the circles concept, because unless they are shoving spam in your face from every direction they are not making money.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Irishpokerboards google plus set up. Not looking great, rushed job tbh, anyone wanna suggest profile pics etc feel free.
                                            They have been active enough in closing down non personal accounts so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Its going to be feck all use in 6 months when the only people left on face book are kiddies not allowed into Google plus and those too slow to realise how awful FriendFace is.
                                              And I'm convinced that they cannot compete with the real killer aspect of G+, the circles concept, because unless they are shoving spam in your face from every direction they are not making money.
                                              speaking of google +, anyone have an invite for me? kind of curious now

shrapnel222 is the address at gmail

Comment

They have been active enough in closing down non personal accounts so far.
                                                This I didnt know, ah well. We'll see if we escape

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Done
                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Does anyone use / have used a pedometer <insert paedo joke>? I am thinking about ensuring I take 10,000 steps per day. I don't want anything expensive because this idea probably won't last much longer than the time it takes me to walk it home from the shop. Are any of the Ipod ones any good (no idea how they work as such)?

Or should I employ an Eastern European to follow me around all day counting manually and whip them if they are out by anymore than 5 steps (will require 2 of them to compare, and their tongues cut out to prevent collusion obv).

Also if there's one thing that the brief history of social networking sites has shown us is that it is most definitely survival of the fittest and prone to dynamic change as new sites evolve new abilities. It is incredible how market leading sites have fallen by the wayside. I see no reason why Facebook should maintain its dominant position if it is faced with novel and wonderful patented features from Google+.

What is it about Google+ that is a wonderful new feature or ability that Facebook doesn't have btw?

Comment

Went to st margarets course today just up from the airport. Decent Value for 25 euro, great variety in holes and well kept.
                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Facebook has the same feature with groups just no one uses it.

Comment

What about this?

Is this a first for a social networking site/email server?
                                                          eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                            'Groups', you don't know wtf your're getting. They obviously need to pick a shape. Squircles ftw.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Strewelpeter, half of the content available on Google+ has been put there by you!

Rest of us have little more than a photo, you're ridic!

Comment

You really do seem to be bigging this up something huge, like Facebook is just gonna be killed overnight think you are grossly overestimating things.
                                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 12-07-11, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                  Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                  'Groups', you don't know wtf your're getting. They obviously need to pick a shape. Squircles ftw.
                                                                  well with groups already in place, FB just need to introduce a GUI to make it easier and more ready to use. I can see this battle turning interesting. If anything, it'll be good to have google push FB into making some changes.
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                    I am in that video. Sigh...
                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                      I watched it all looking out for you. Didn't manage to spot you
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                        I watched it all looking out for you. Didn't manage to spot you
                                                                        If you find No.2 it's easier to spot me. I'm one of the kids going mad on the bridge between the Central and Ennis'.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

We're pwned.

Comment

Brendan Gleeson is gonna produce a film version of "At swim two birds", be interesting to see how it translates to screen. Great news for Flann Fans
                                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

About time imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                Moody fuckers.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

If you find No.2 it's easier to spot me. I'm one of the kids going mad on the bridge between the Central and Ennis'.
                                                                                    Time?

Comment

Its mad when you think how bad the financial situation is and then take a walk down the biggest street in any town and you'd guess the country was loaded.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                        Brendan Gleeson is gonna produce a film version of "At swim two birds", be interesting to see how it translates to screen. Great news for Flann Fans
                                                                                        Its one of my favourite books.
                                                                                        I saw a superb performance based around it in the Peacock years ago I was thinking about it and Gleeson's production when I was watching the Guard because David Wilmot who played the bug eyes sociopath in the Guard was in the Peacock version of Snamh Dá Ean.

Comment

fucking took'em long enough

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

where did it all go wrong kayroo

can someone be so kind as to link me the mad Argie ol lad shouting at the TV like strewelpeter at a wolfe tone gig. i cant find it, blind etc

disappointed to see Messi dive just there. come on little man you are better than that
                                                                                            Last edited by Solskjaer; 12-07-11, 21:30. Reason: nm found it

Comment

IMO about time they improved the Android Market

Now you can find apps and games, rent movies and buy books in Android Market on your phone.(Books and Movies available only in the U.S.)

Comment

Courgettes in the curry Danny, superb

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  Courgettes in the curry Danny, superb
                                                                                                  Seriously dude sounds disgusting

I will stick with my burger and chips.

Comment

Think I might put RDIII on ignore just for tomorrow like.
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                      I heard that
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

i hate the way the cunts at chivers allways put the strawberries at the top of the pot of jam so that when you get a new pot all these whole strawberries come out on to the bread first with the jam, and you think jesus this chivers crowd really know how to make good jam, but soon enough the joy turns to dissmay as you realis that about a third of the way down through the pot and there is not a strawberry to be seen

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I heard that
                                                                                                          heart nocturnal Raoul

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              heart nocturnal Raoul
                                                                                                              don't be so ghey

year-end, lots of work after hours...need distraction, meh

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                I heard that
                                                                                                                i will quote RDIII posts in my posts tomorrow just so that he will get maximum exposure
                                                                                                                SPOILER

Comment

Just looking at the first game in the Copa tonight. Chile make 5 changes resting the keeper Bravo along with Vidal, Medel, Isla and Alexis Sanchez, Peru make 11 changes, yes the whole 11 that started the last game are rested tonight.
                                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    IMO about time they improved the Android Market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pbo-d62ivY
                                                                                                                    Is it just me or does it sound like an Apple add?

Comment

Has anyone gotten their hands on the HTC Mozart - the new windows phone?

It's extremely slick, if it takes off in any way at all with apps etc I can't see myself not wanting a phone running it ahead of an iPhone or an Android phone.

Comment

Its one of my favourite books.
                                                                                                                        I saw a superb performance based around it in the Peacock years ago I was thinking about it and Gleeson's production when I was watching the Guard because David Wilmot who played the bug eyes sociopath in the Guard was in the Peacock version of Snamh Dá Ean.
                                                                                                                        I saw that too

have great memories of an evening in Madigans year back, me and a couple of lads met a very drunk auld fella who we assumed was some random alcoholic. He turned out to be Benedict Kiely, many great tales about the bold Flann (or Brian as he was actually called).

Comment

don't be so ghey

Won't be no Nookie for at least 6 months so I will be on the perputer a little more at night. Might also be posting at odd hours while I'm doing the baby bottles.
                                                                                                                          FYP
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X