Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Showing exactly why he is banging Maradonas offspring. boom.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ugh, don't know what to do with my bet now. Have a feeling the floodgates could open in the second half.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I am getting just short of 2/1 for under 2.5. I'm asking Hotspur for advice on this. What do you think? Stick with it or go on the overs, I'll end up getting 10/11 on the overs.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            I am getting just short of 2/1 for under 2.5. I'm asking Hotspur for advice on this. What do you think? Stick with it or go on the overs, I'll end up getting 10/11 on the overs.
            I think they will get 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              I think they will get 1 more.
              I want a more definitive answer than that.

Comment

There's something about Mascherano's face that really annoys me.

Comment

Just switched to the overs now. Fancy Argies are going to go to town on them. I'm tempted to back over 3.5 as well.

Comment

Time that nicely. Phew.

Comment

Staggering to think he started this tournament as a reserve
                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                        Staggering to think he started this tournament as a reserve
                        Yeah unbelievable actually. And I still can't believe that Pastore hasn't got an opportunity. He is the guy that makes most sense to me behind a front 3.

Comment

Ref has the 2.5 unders.

Comment

Wtf was that? Is the ref on the under or something?

Comment

Ship it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                Argentina will beat Costa Rica and advance despite the ridiculous amount of pressure they will be under going into it.

Might be a decent bet at -2 actually, as I could see them hitting it off once they get their first goal of this competition.
                                Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                That is not a good bet.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  I was trolling

/Lloyd

Comment

hi
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yo

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                        hi
                                        Morning.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sup

Comment

bye

Comment

ciao

Comment

g'luck

Comment

Y'all gonna get got.

Comment

No gotten me, yo!

Comment

Hi, did you see R-truths promo from RAW tonight? Those spiders gonna get fucked up yo

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                        Hi, did you see R-truths promo from RAW tonight? Those spiders gonna get fucked up yo
                                                        Hi.I did. If I was a spider I would be worried.

Comment

After the suit episode, what are our communal feelings on light suit pants? Guys in beige trousers with dark jackets?

Bizarre I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                            After the suit episode, what are our communal feelings on light suit pants? Guys in beige trousers with dark jackets?

Bizarre I reckon
                                                            Need to be a twat to pull it off.

Comment

Rebecca Black Friday BONUS - http://goo.gl/mNogXNEW Videos Every Week! Subscribe: http://goo.gl/nxzGJvWatch all main React episodes (Kids/Teens/Elders/YouTub...

Kids have no clue.

Comment

today is going to be one of those days where you wonder how many zeros you're going to drop

in a funny kind of way, it may work in our favour a bit
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  today is going to be one of those days where you wonder how many zeros you're going to drop

in a funny kind of way, it may work in our favour a bit
                                                                  How and why do ye master of the universe finance types get to drag out all this shite for so long?
                                                                  We have been listening to them going on about PIIGS for maybe 4 years now and its only as they get finished focusing on one place the the panic starts in the next. None of the fundamentals in Italy or Spain have changed, its almost as if there are only enough people to panic about one country at a time before they move on to the next one
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Vodafone website is a tilting pile of poo!
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      How and why do ye master of the universe finance types get to drag out all this shite for so long?
                                                                      We have been listening to them going on about PIIGS for maybe 4 years now and its only as they get finished focusing on one place the the panic starts in the next. None of the fundamentals in Italy or Spain have changed, its almost as if there are only enough people to panic about one country at a time before they move on to the next one
                                                                      dunno; maybe we're not good at multi-tasking?

unfortunately there is no 'reboot' option, the losses have to be swallowed and, once you get politicans involved, things become FUBAR very quickly (example; eh, here)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                        7/10 for messi dive there
                                                                        Yeah was a little surprised to see that from him.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Seems I am some strange poker friends/friends on Facebook that some of them would be friends with the likes of Luke Schwartz and Sorel Mizzi
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Got full list of competitors in the competition, one has already pulled out, and 3 have no votes. Organiser thinks they might have been intimidated by the huge start I had in the competition and not bothered, so thank you everyone! However, they could show up at some stage, one is a marketing company, the other an Iphone app company.
                                                                            She's also got a full printed copy of terms and conditions for me, and is forwarding them on. At least we know the lay of the land from there.
                                                                            Been in touch with the council and got a number for the business advisor, so will ring him and talk about how to get the company registered, and correct papers in place.
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                              Got full list of competitors in the competition, one has already pulled out, and 3 have no votes. Organiser thinks they might have been intimidated by the huge start I had in the competition and not bothered, so thank you everyone! However, they could show up at some stage, one is a marketing company, the other an Iphone app company.
                                                                              She's also got a full printed copy of terms and conditions for me, and is forwarding them on. At least we know the lay of the land from there.
                                                                              Been in touch with the council and got a number for the business advisor, so will ring him and talk about how to get the company registered, and correct papers in place.
                                                                              How long is left before a winner is declared?

Comment

ECB interfering in the market now

QE by any other name

Comment

What's QE by it's own name?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    What's QE by it's own name?
                                                                                    Quantative Easing = Printing Money.

Comment

The Venus Project is coming
                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Thoughts on my current line of thinking that Gob's "We Demand To Be Taken Seriously" sign is the best prop in the history of comedy?

SPOILER

Comment

We are taking the first step down the Golgafrinchan road which leads to adopting the leaf as the unit of currency, making everyone a millionaire.

Though the resultant inflation will eventually necessitate a major forest burning program.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            Thoughts on my current line of thinking that Gob's "We Demand To Be Taken Seriously" sign is the best prop in the history of comedy?

SPOILER

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Can't wait to own a 1 million Euro bill

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

where did it all go wrong

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Check out more moto action here http://win.gs/MqRtU7MotoGP world champion, Casey Stoner, breaks down the technique needed for cornering a MotoGP bike while a...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                        where did it all go wrong
                                                                                                        when Ronnie Drew died obv.

Comment

capacity of Navan restricted to 20k for the weekend for health and safety. TBh we'd fill that on our own. I dunno what way the split in tickets works but there will be a lot of disappointed people on Saturday

Hopefully all from Kildare

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            The Venus Project is coming
                                                                                                            In about 150 to 250 years time I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              capacity of Navan restricted to 20k for the weekend for health and safety. TBh we'd fill that on our own. I dunno what way the split in tickets works but there will be a lot of disappointed people on Saturday

GTFO

Man up and play in Croker

Comment

Ok at the risk of sounding very stupid im going to ask the following question. How is a countrys wealth judged.

Eg: What backs up the cash we have is it gold reserves or what? Is there only a certain amount of wealth in the world and it cant increase? If it can increase how can this be?

Anyway just hoping someone can fill me in on a simple answer for my brain
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Its crazy to have a game somewhere that tickets will be hassle to get with the amount of games with shit attendances. Its very few real fans in this day and age that cant get there hands on an AI ticket.
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                    Ok at the risk of sounding very stupid im going to ask the following question. How is a countrys wealth judged.

Eg: What backs up the cash we have is it gold reserves or what? Is there only a certain amount of wealth in the world and it cant increase? If it can increase how can this be?

Anyway just hoping someone can fill me in on a simple answer for my brain
                                                                                                                    Ireland
                                                                                                                    Most of the World
                                                                                                                    Couple of Countries

The wealth is promissory loans that are perputal tbh, there is no wealth, it is all based on the idea of future creation and performance.

For instance, I could maybe have gotten a loan a few years ago based on my expected earnings for the next 10 years. Basically countries invent ideas about how they're going to get money for the next loadsa years, and just swap numbers with each other.

Comment

Ughh seeing how much money a certain social networking site has withdrawn this week is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        GTFO

Man up and play in Croker
                                                                                                                        how bout no

the fact that half of Kildare are shitting themselves coming to Navan is the only advantage we have

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          Ughh seeing how much money a certain social networking site has withdrawn this week is depressing.
                                                                                                                          myspace - €12.52?
                                                                                                                          Bebo - €0.09 ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X