X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got 400e Boyles, ive got stars

Comment

niall smyth isnt regd for the niall smyth bounty and reg on pp is fooked, been out over an hour now poor form from them was gonna deposit and play a few tournys too
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        niall smyth isnt regd for the niall smyth bounty and reg on pp is fooked, been out over an hour now poor form from them was gonna deposit and play a few tournys too
        ya he is reged for that tourney and pp is working fine for me

Comment

Comment

theres 11 in it he wasnt regged a few mins ago, 11 is a very small number for this tourny, are you playing tournies or cash?
            airport, lol

Comment

i may as well put it here too ...

i have a big favor to ask.
              i need money on Winamax but there is noway i can transfer money to it from where i am.
              i need a person to person transfer ,but they don't have the facility for that on their client.

however if you email support ,then they will arrange it for you.
              so basically i need some one who has an account with Winamax to transfer 100euro to my account there and i will transfer on Boyles or PPP first.

i would really appreciate this as it's my only means of transfering money there.
              pm me for details if you can help.
              thanks.

Comment

Pick one country, per continent, that you feel has had the greatest fucking-over in recent history? You can exclude North America and Australasia. Interesting exercise.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ottomh Zimbabwe, Belarus, Palestine.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

serbia, cambodia and rwanda?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      Serbia? you wouldn't think Croatia?
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        Anyone know the story with VISA chargebacks?

I ordered something onine from what I assumed was a legit American site a few weeks ago, noticed a few days later that my card was charged from Beijing and today I received the stuff which is fake. Whats my move?
                        No direct experience of this situation but I know its much more difficult once you have the stuff, they will want you to deal with the retailer first looking for a refund and they will want evidence that you have tried and failed. BOI will only deal with written requests too
                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-02-12, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          theres 11 in it he wasnt regged a few mins ago, 11 is a very small number for this tourny, are you playing tournies or cash?
                          playing two tournies and two cash is all ya numbers for that tournament was small didnt really take much notice untill you said it just looked again and it started with 11runners

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                            lol embarassing but systematically get it wrong!!! worst is I watched "once were brothers" the other night

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              I mean in the last 100 years, sorry should have been more specific

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Pick one country, per continent, that you feel has had the greatest fucking-over in recent history? You can exclude North America and Australasia. Interesting exercise.

Debatable. This definately is though.
                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-02-12, 20:44.
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Poland's been pretty badly fucked over throughout the century.

Comment

Shirley Bosnia although all 3 are wrong

Comment

Top 2 for Europe certainly

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

never felt right anyway, it's definitely an ex USSR state, but couldn't say which one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            Slightly suspicious that we're all going to be wrong until we pick Raoul's chosen country
                                            Of course!

Comment

lol embarassing but systematically get it wrong!!! worst is I watched "once were brothers" the other night
                                              Still working my way through The Death of Yugoslavia and will report back then.

Comment

Of course!
                                                how are we doing on the other continents?

Comment

Congo without a doubt the hardest done in Africa, hard to say after that as the Nation states came and went, You'd have to say the dispersed Jewish Nation in Europe, then in Asia Vietnam, Manchuria and Palestine would all be right up there.

You obviously have a specific answer in mind.

Comment

how are we doing on the other continents?
                                                    South America hasn't had a mention. Africa of course has a plethora of candidates.

Comment

South America hasn't had a mention. Africa of course has a plethora of candidates.
                                                      i'd say haiti but borderline south america?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Anyone know the story with VISA chargebacks?

I ordered something onine from what I assumed was a legit American site a few weeks ago, noticed a few days later that my card was charged from Beijing and today I received the stuff which is fake. Whats my move?
                                                        As already said, the fact that you received goods makes it more complicated, easier to claim non-receipt through your card provider.

I think the written claim is standard enough tbh. Was it delivered via recorded post or courier?
                                                        . .

Comment

We'll allow it

Comment

I'd say North Korea/Cambodia and Russia are candidates for their respective continents.

Comment

You'd have to say the dispersed Jewish Nation in Europe
                                                              [ ] Nation.

Comment

I'd never heard of the football journalist Paddy Barclay before today, but I expect he's about to become rather famous (assuming it's not a photoshop) after this disgrace:

Comment

Liberia is pretty fucked. Sudan of course. Cambodia. Hmmmm Thinker this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    I'd say North Korea/Cambodia and Russia are candidates for their respective continents.
                                                                    Why Russia? the country's been mistreated more by it's own leader (s) than any outside force.

Comment

Ukraine in Europe.
                                                                      Because of Chernobyl being the USSR poison zone. Also the only Western Europe looking satellite which is being blackmailed to stay Russian.
                                                                      And the cruel way the word 'The' was robbed from their title in the last few years.

Comment

Russia more sinner than sinned against imo

Comment

never felt right anyway, it's definitely an ex USSR state, but couldn't say which one.
                                                                          Chechnya has certainly not been a barrel of laughs in recent times

Comment

Might go Tibet in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              Ukraine in Europe.
                                                                              Because of Chernobyl being the USSR poison zone. Also the only Western Europe looking satellite which is being blackmailed to stay Russian.
                                                                              And the cruel way the word 'The' was robbed from their title in the last few years.
                                                                              bingo, but those are secondary reasons, even Chernobyl

Comment

bingo, but those are secondary reasons, even Chernobyl
                                                                                Do I get a lollipop for Holodomor?

Also, anyone ever been to Odessa? Really love the look of the place (impression courtesy of the ever-reliable wikipedia and google images) and I went to school with a Ukrainian who raved about the place but would like a second opinion as his taste was questionable at the best of times.

Comment

Donegal

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    Donegal
                                                                                    Careful now

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post

Also, anyone ever been to Odessa? Really love the look of the place (impression courtesy of the ever-reliable wikipedia and google images) and I went to school with a Ukrainian who raved about the place but would like a second opinion as his taste was questionable at the best of times.
                                                                                      Solksjaer has been there

Comment

...

Comment

Gonna be a obvious one here but.... Iraq?

Comment

I'd never heard of it. Just had a quick read of wiki there, horror stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              ahh had students doing project on Ukraine and they kept on talking about it being an ideal gateway / location - i.e. if their history hadn't been so fcked up they'd be the richest country in the world because of location, natural resources. Something along those lines you are thinking?
                                                                                              manmade famine, genocide, civil war and being the battleground for total war not sufficient?

Comment

If not Poland then Hungary? screwed by both sides during WW2 and the Cold War.

Comment

Solksjaer has been there
                                                                                                  Does he post here anymore or did he leave a TR I can dig for in the old BBV/place?

Comment

Russia more sinner than sinned against imo
                                                                                                    Doesn't state that can't be a reason for not picking it? Stalin killed 10's of millions, in WWII the red army got slaughtered in huge numbers, and they had to live under failed communism for decades until they became 'free' and the corruption became a public way of life where the citizens regularly get fucked over.

Comment

Sounds nice..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                        Gonna be a obvious one here but.... Iraq?
                                                                                                        against the rest of Asia? not a chance

Comment

Does he post here anymore or did he leave a TR I can dig for in the old BBV/place?
                                                                                                          Dunno, remember talking to him about it one night in the fitz

Comment

...

Comment

How do we get through all this without Ireland and the Henry incident being mentioned?

Comment

Prizepool for the D4 Events High Roller at the European Deepstack has just been announced, here is whats up for grabs.

1st - €19,450

2nd - €11,670

3rd - €7,350

4th - €4,755
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Doesn't state that can't be a reason for not picking it? Stalin killed 10's of millions, in WWII the red army got slaughtered in huge numbers, and they had to live under failed communism for decades until they became 'free' and the corruption became a public way of life where the citizens regularly get fucked over.
                                                                                                                  I kinda feel a country's population has to be at least partly complicit for a dictatorship to stay in power that long.Don't really see it in the 'fucked over' category.

Comment

playing on ipoker now and cashed in a tournament about 20 minutes ago and the money is still not in my account never seen this happen before, has this happened to anybody here before??

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Prizepool for the D4 Events High Roller at the European Deepstack has just been announced, here is whats up for grabs.

1st - €19,450

2nd - €11,670

3rd - €7,350

4th - €4,755
                                                                                                                      Danny is there any cash going? Over 100 playing the Fitz tourney and doing my head in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                        playing on ipoker now and cashed in a tournament about 20 minutes ago and the money is still not in my account never seen this happen before, has this happened to anybody here before??
                                                                                                                        it must be related to the problems we discussed earlier, before the problem started i regged a couple of freerolls out of boredom, then decided id deposit and play a few tournys but couldnt reg anymore. I cashed for a mean 12 cent in one freeroll bout an hour and while i obviously dont care about 12 cent its still not in. Fair enough they have problems but its been going on a few hours now and it wouldnt happen on stars
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Has Afghanistan been mentioned..considering its been fought over for centuries!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X