This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Little bit of pimpage, D4 Events High Roller kicked off a little while ago, Marc McDonnell/Max Silver/Robbie McCormack/Tim Farrelly binked a ticket in the sat last night but hasn't turned up yet and our old friend John Eames.

Any of you interested in the updates they can be found HERE
    whats the story with the stream is it gonna be running or just for FT?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      whats the story with the stream is it gonna be running or just for FT?
      Edit: just seen this posted.

Streaming starts tomorrow. Will start with remainder of High Roller and then move to Main Event once that is over.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BBV help request..

I am looking to buy daughter a mobile phone for secondary school and want one which can be used with hearing aids. There are devices available which require wearing bluetooth and the like which plug into speaker etc but am looking for something which wont make her stand out

ie a phone which has a loop system which works in conjuction with her digital aids and feeds signal from phone direct into earpiece without the need to put it on speaker phone ( wants privacy when calling)

i am looking at all options and appreciate any input

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          BBV help request..

I am looking to buy daughter a mobile phone for secondary school and want one which can be used with hearing aids. There are devices available which require wearing bluetooth and the like which plug into speaker etc but am looking for something which wont make her stand out

ie a phone which has a loop system which works in conjuction with her digital aids and feeds signal from phone direct into earpiece without the need to put it on speaker phone ( wants privacy when calling)

thank you

Anything like this?
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

They got rid of the supermarket and the deli out at the D4 that was one of the only good things about the place, the day had started off bad and it just continues really should have some breakfast soon.

Comment

BBV help request..

thank you
              ElectraBlue would be the person best suited to answer this, fire her off a PM I'm sure she will be more than happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                greybacks have to be the nut crow
                Nasty fcukers.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Does everyone not call them Scaw Crows?
                Known locally as a 'scald' crow but I suspect that may be a corruption.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                  have looked at these as an option ty

ElectraBlue would be the person best suited to answer this, fire her off a PM I'm sure she will be more than happy to help.
                  cheers couldnt remember her name here TY

am waiting on NCDS to get back to me as they do trial hire on decices to see what suits best

wanted to explore every option so posting here as well

Comment

have looked at these as an option ty

cheers couldnt remember her name here TY
                    for 20 blips you can't go too far wrong. they also have a mic in the connection, so while it's not "wireless" you don't have to use speaker.

Comment

Just signed off the dole, and start work next Monday. Depressed in some ways, but be good to get back to work in others. Over the last 4 and a bit months that I've been off work though I've lost over 10kg through going to the gym 3/4 times a week and being a bit more sensible with my diet. I did weigh 95kg at the end of September (although I have a probably erroneous record of weighing 97kg, perhaps weighed after food?), at last weigh in I was 84.1kg, so definitely in the right direction. Feel much healthier and better physically and mentally, but it'll be a bit of a challenge keeping it up once I get back to work.

My target weight is 75kg, but that might not be too realistic for me, but if I get to 80kg I will be chuffed to bits, which is my target for the Irish Open (Easter) weekend anyhow, and would be a total of 15kg, or 33lbs from my start weight. We'll see how I get on with that one. If I had given up drink and associated unhealthy stuff over the last few months, I'd already be there, but that is just a crazy notion . It's been something I've talked about doing for years, so feels good to have finally done something about it.

/mini brag

Comment

what sort of programme did you follow to achieve that weight loss 5star?

Was it all exercise or did you start eating tofu and spinach?
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

New Spiderman trailer.

Preview of the exclusive content from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Target Exclusive Bonus disc.It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, t...
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              what sort of programme did you follow to achieve that weight loss 5star?

Was it all exercise or did you start eating tofu and spinach?
                              Mostly exercise. My diet could do with a lot of changes, and I'm aware of that, but I'm not trying to become an olympic athlete, here, just to lose weight in a way that is sustainable for me. I gave up fizzy drinks and almost all sweets/chocolate/biscuits/crisps although I've had the odd bit of each which is ok now and then I think. I know bread is bad for you, even wholemeal/grain bread, but I love bread, so still eat brown bread. I started making soups at home which are really easy to make, and very tasty, much nicer than premade or packet soups I think, and eat a good bit of fruit and veg. If I stopped exercising now I think my diet would still be ok to pretty much stand still in terms of weight, but I know there are improvements that could be made, but I despise fish for a start, so that's a great food group that I won't go near.

I know what I should be doing, but I'm doing enough so that it works for me. I haven't had issues sticking to this, and was pretty good over Christmas even, although all the drinking in December slowed me down as that is terrible for weightloss. I was willing to take the hit though. As Bertie and his cronies used to say, a lot done, more to do.

Comment

Is kg the more acceptable form when measuring weight loss? 10lbs sounds much better than 4.5kgs to me

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Just signed off the dole, and start work next Monday. Depressed in some ways, but be good to get back to work in others. Over the last 4 and a bit months that I've been off work though I've lost over 10kg through going to the gym 3/4 times a week and being a bit more sensible with my diet. I did weigh 95kg at the end of September (although I have a probably erroneous record of weighing 97kg, perhaps weighed after food?), at last weigh in I was 84.1kg, so definitely in the right direction. Feel much healthier and better physically and mentally, but it'll be a bit of a challenge keeping it up once I get back to work.

My target weight is 75kg, but that might not be too realistic for me, but if I get to 80kg I will be chuffed to bits, which is my target for the Irish Open (Easter) weekend anyhow, and would be a total of 15kg, or 33lbs from my start weight. We'll see how I get on with that one. If I had given up drink and associated unhealthy stuff over the last few months, I'd already be there, but that is just a crazy notion . It's been something I've talked about doing for years, so feels good to have finally done something about it.

/mini brag
                                  Congrats on the new job and I am sure they are happy to be getting a lean athletic 5star. My diet has gone to shit (eating rolls at my desk and the like) and cause of the long hours hardly ever make the gym. Energy levels are down as a result so must make the effort to go prework again.

Ugh getting up that early just doesn't seem like fun tho.
                                  Never have problems with putting on weight but

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

is there any interview process for deal or no deal? I assume you get excluded immediately if you show any signs of logical thinking, analytic skill etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        Blaaaaaaah blotted his copybook with me when he refused to join the 'Save the Blaa' (©) campaign.

If you're going to name yourself after an endangered bread,you could at least try help saving it.
                                        PM'd from Blaaaaaah

But i responded . One of the guys just mentioned this.

Kev had some blaa's at jp mini wsop, never got to them in time
                                        PM'd from Icarus152

You did indeed.

Would you consider a sponsorship deal with the 'Save the Blaa' (C) campaign?

Between your online name and your recent string of successful results,we feel you would be an excellent addition to Team Blaa.

We would probably start of small,perhaps you could wear some STB (C) merchandise at the next game or a few publicity shots of you helping out with the dough in the local bakery.

Do you have an agent?
                                        PM'd from Blaaaaaah

Forgive me but I'm bit lost by all this. Level?
                                        I suspect I have a strange sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          is there any interview process for deal or no deal? I assume you get excluded immediately if you show any signs of logical thinking, analytic skill etc?
                                          It's a feel game

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            Quick reminder of what the new lean athletic 5star looks like now:
                                            Where the heck is Kenny with more photoshopage?

Comment

did anyone see it yesterday, 50k and 250k left, offered 160k which is an insta call deal, no dealed and had 50k in his box i laughed at him
                                              airport, lol

Comment

they're mishapen baps. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  It's a feel game
                                                  so far today Iv heard;

positive energy
                                                  I just have a feeling
                                                  keeping my nerve
                                                  Iv always had big numbers so this has to be a big number
                                                  thats a really good offer far better than I thought Id get so obv no deal
                                                  Iv seen so many strange things with 7, 4 and 2 its a sign

really are the dregs - compulsory viewing though

Comment

I suspect I have a strange sense of humour
                                                    Different wavelengths. He should hang out in here more to pick up on the subtleties.

Comment

so far today Iv heard;

positive energy
                                                      I just have a feeling
                                                      keeping my nerve
                                                      Iv always had big numbers so this has to be a big number
                                                      thats a really good offer far better than I thought Id get so obv no deal
                                                      Iv seen so many strange things with 7, 4 and 2 its a sign

really are the dregs - compulsory viewing though
                                                      My favourite is when they get to the last 2 and they are asked do they want to change boxes. I have a feeling it is in this box. Feel > stats

Comment

I wouldn't have dealt for 22 there ffs!! gambol gambol 1 more level

Comment

yeah he was a goon - he probably would have went for circa 16k

Comment

Baps don't have flour on 'em you and are full of preservatives you moran.

Comment

ha this is brilliant I hope he cries

Comment

I would definitely switch off the box I'd originally picked if I got to that stage of DOND.

I've seen it a load of times and I reckon about 15 times in a row that people switched it's proven to be a mistake, so switching has to be the right move based purely on stats at the moment.

Comment

best deal or no deal ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    I would definitely switch off the box I'd originally picked if I got to that stage of DOND.

I've seen it a load of times and I reckon about 15 times in a row that people switched it's proven to be a mistake, so switching has to be the right move based purely on stats at the moment.
                                                                    solid reasoning
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

best deal or no deal ever!!
                                                                      cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        cliffs?
                                                                        typical drooler on giving it socks - I have a feeling yada yada

deals at 22k with 8 boxes left including 100k and 250k because his wife/gfriend makes him

takes out 3 small boxes and gets offer 42k and starts to well up with tears

left with 2 boxes 100k and 750 and it is revealed he had 100k the whole time

Noel doing the usual rub down for added effect

cue the tears as the end credits roll - beautiful stuff

Comment

Your a misshapen human

Comment

WSOP Champ Jonathon Duhamel is in attendance at the Deepstack, just having a bite to eat and then he is jumping in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                              Your a misshapen human
                                                                              you seem you have mistaken your monitor for a mirror.

Comment

Some serious behind the scenes dicussions going on at the moment between IPB factions.

Watch this space.

Comment

Some serious behind the scenes dicussions going on at the moment between IPB factions.

Watch this space.
                                                                                  danny diamond and Blaaaah going to record a duet of Ebony and Ivory?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Nice logic there Keane

Watch this space.
                                                                                    I won that competition on Peters page..woop free golfing lessons for a year
                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

John Mullane withdrew from the Waterford squad - kev will have details of the midnight vigil

Comment

John Mullane withdrew from the Waterford squad - kev will have details of the midnight vigil
                                                                                        Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

Comment

Comment

WSOP Champ Jonathon Duhamel is in attendance at the Deepstack, just having a bite to eat and then he is jumping in.
                                                                                            Ask him does he want to buy a WSOP bracelet for the craic

Comment

Anyone know the story with VISA chargebacks?

I ordered something onine from what I assumed was a legit American site a few weeks ago, noticed a few days later that my card was charged from Beijing and today I received the stuff which is fake. Whats my move?

Comment

He'll be back before the end of the league, the wife is on shiftwork for a bit, so with 2 kids he doesnt have the time. With that and a few niggling injuries it the sensible move.

Dont understand the fuss really, we've a history of resting the likes of Mullane during the league anyway. Whats more newsworthy is Tony Browne playing friendly matches against Carlow in January. What the actual fuck?

Comment

Registration for tourneys on ipoker fooked?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    Fine for me.

He'll be back before the end of the league, the wife is on shiftwork for a bit, so with 2 kids he doesnt have the time.
                                                                                                    This gave me a good chuckle, after all the talk of the NFL and football this is the cold realism of the GAA.
                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Fine for me.

Comment

yeah fooked for me
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                          Fine for me.

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                                                          Fine for me.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          yeah fooked for me
                                                                                                          hmmmm. Maybe just PP

Comment

yup PP for me was reggin some freerolls out of boredom and not botherin depositing
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

And gone

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                Fine for me.

This gave me a good chuckle, after all the talk of the NFL and football this is the cold realism of the GAA.
                                                                                                                So true..We bitch and moan for paying ~80 euro for an All Ireland Final ticket which is the biggest game of the year for most Irish sports fans who watch their National sport. Compare that to the Superbowl where you needed over a a $1000 for a nosebleed seat and $3,500 for a decent seat.

Add to that the 3 million for a 30-second ad slot during the ridiculous ad breaks! How much would RTE get for a slot during the All Ireland day?

Comment

This sounds so good .........

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                    So true..We bitch and moan for paying ~80 euro for an All Ireland Final ticket which is the biggest game of the year for most Irish sports fans who watch their National sport. Compare that to the Superbowl where you needed over a a $1000 for a nosebleed seat and $3,500 for a decent seat.

Add to that the 3 million for a 30-second ad slot during the ridiculous ad breaks! How much would RTE get for a slot during the All Ireland day?
                                                                                                                    I dont think many bitch and moan about the cost of all Ireland final tix. Most are just happy to get one!

I do get your point though

Comment

any info on payout structure at deepstack HR?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

My wife woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me what she wanted from our relationship.

She said, "It must be love, love, love! Nothing more, nothing less, love is the best"

I said "For fuck sake go back to sleep love, that's just madness"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X