X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
    Ship the timely double up in the Milly!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 5000/10000 Blinds 1000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

UTG+1 (t83592)
    MP1 (t291351)
    MP2 (t238304)
    MP3 (t237456)
    CO (t699491)
    Button (t332129)
    Hero (SB) (t131089)
    BB (t458283)
    UTG (t262875)

Hero's M: 5.46

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A
    6 folds, Button bets t30000, Hero raises to t130089 (All-In), 1 fold, Button calls t100089

Flop: (t279178) Q, 10, 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t279178) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t279178) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t279178

Results:
    Button had A, J (two pair, Aces and tens).
    Hero had K, A (two pair, Aces and tens).
    Outcome: Hero won t279178
    sn?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      sn?
      KevinK82

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
        I had a look last year about a week before the game. Cheapest was $1k for a nosebleed seat. $3k for a half decent one.
        Wow loads of $$$$ for a full stadium.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

wtf happened on the sideline?

Comment

Pats, game over.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
              Injured player tried to come baclkon but knee gave up.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Didn't see it properly but I think he was trying to see if he could run off an injury and collapsed!

Comment

testing his cut, and failed.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

In for the rail glgl. Massive play from Woodhead

Comment

Loving the Superbowl.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

22bbs kev lets go
                        airport, lol

Comment

oh wes

Comment

FUCK!

Comment

-3 on the Pats not looking too good now, if get ball back prob kill the clock

Comment

Little bit card dead, feisty enough table too, so gotta nit it up completely.

Comment

Movie - any given sunday (Al Pacino , Jamie Fox)"tat" Half-Time speech @ ta Football Playoffz...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk&list=UU6t0AuMJLzk9...
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What a throw, what a catch.

Comment

What a catch. 2 feet down.

Comment

Great catch. Game on

Comment

Ridiculous play

Comment

Poor eagle eye is having a heart attack somewhere.

Comment

GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cmon ELI, get this!

Edit: BOOM

Comment

That 1st down was huge

Comment

Some players are retarded. Stay in bounds you clown.

Edit: Bradshaw is an even bigger idiot.

Edit 2: That's genius from the Pats btw.

Comment

Only a small pasting by Kayroo in WWF there. Not bad for a first time effort. Can't do a rematch Keith because just 8 left in my last tournament and then it's bed time! gg wp

Comment

Hahahahahaha... Thats fucking great!!!!!!!

LOL at everyone who jumped down my throat for saying this is The Giants game!

Comment

lol, weird stuff.

Comment

What happened? What was a big mistake? Why didn't he want a TD?

Comment

Hahahahahaha... Thats fucking great!!!!!!!

LOL at everyone who jumped down my throat for saying this is The Giants game!
                                                              eh he made a huge mistake there!!

Comment

If he went down they take the kick and leave brady about 15 secs to work with. Now hs 1 minute and a time out to score

Comment

This is EPIC!
                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

In poker terms he robbed the sitouts last blind on the bubble instead of keeping him alive and robbing the other stacks.
                                                                    I Think.

Comment

Could've went down at the 1yd line. Kicked the FG with about 20secs left for Brady to work his magic. Whole minute now. Pats let them score.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                        eh he made a huge mistake there!!
                                                                        I know.

And Im still not saying The Giants will win.

What I'm saying is that I was told earlier that the Giants dont have a hope..

Comment

That guy should have caught the ball.

Comment

wow some game

Comment

I know.

I still have no clue as to how the Giants are at this point on the verge of winning the superbowl.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

That should be it i think

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                    I still have no clue as to how the Giants are at this point on the verge of winning the superbowl.
                                                                                    Eli

Manning

Comment

I know.

You weren't told the Giants didn't have a hope, you were told that your reason was nonsense. big difference.

Comment

game over...or is it?

Comment

LOL... Knew she had a monster when she just flatted, but couldn't control myself when I hit a piece.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 10000/20000 Blinds 2000 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

MP1 (t389721)
                                                                                          MP2 (t1119602)
                                                                                          CO (t197318)
                                                                                          Button (t978525)
                                                                                          SB (t930571)
                                                                                          Hero (BB) (t153178)
                                                                                          UTG (t245550)
                                                                                          UTG+1 (t190418)

Hero's M: 3.33

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 4
                                                                                          6 folds, SB calls t10000, Hero checks

Flop: (t56000) J, 7, 9 (2 players)
                                                                                          SB checks, Hero bets t131178 (All-In), SB calls t131178

Turn: (t318356) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t318356) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t318356

Results:
                                                                                          SB had A, A (full house, nines over Aces).
                                                                                          Hero had 9, 4 (four of a kind, nines).
                                                                                          Outcome: Hero won t318356

Comment

NYSE. New York Sack Exchange!

Comment

Brady never gives up though.

Defo the GOAT of the game.

Comment

loads of time left....its tom brady here
                                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

wow Tom Brady

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    You weren't told the Giants didn't have a hope, you were told that your reason was nonsense. big difference.
                                                                                                    A comment was made that I forgot Tom Brady played for The Patriots and I laughed at it.

Anyway, either way..its not over yet.

Comment

Clock should be put back obv.

Comment

gl kevin in milly...gr8 railing/viewing tonight

Comment

wp giants
                                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

BOOOOM!

Money, Rub on Titties...and best of all The Patriots are not the Superbowl Champions.

HUP!!!!!!!!!!

ELI MANNING!!!!!!!

SPOILER

Comment

wp Giants. Belichick looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Falcons whupped in the wildcard round by the SuperBowl Champs for the 2nd year in a row! Some comfort for me.

Comment

Great game. Really is the nut spectator sport imo.

Comment

BBV is shite tonight. I'm off to bed. GN all
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I'm looking forward to the made for TV movie

"The Superbowl winning touchdown scored by a dumbass"

A derp de derp production

Comment

i need a double...that was superb ..a great advert for the game

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I slagged you for your bet but fair play ACE must stake you soon with all that run good in ya
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X