Clear All

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
    reminded me of this from Dublin airport

or this one I took in Tramore at a poker tourney a few years back
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      In fairness whether you or I think she keeps herself relevant isn't really all that important. The fact she still packs stadiums and sells records by the bucket load is what I mean by relevant.

Opr
      Nice rack in body of evidence though !!
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        fair enough argument for a punt for a bit of a sweat, but large chunk of bankroll, bad bet imo
        Im a busto student moving to Berlin with a GF ready to pop.

A large chunk of my bankroll is completely the opposite of what you were thinking.

Heres something for you though:
        SPOILER

Only having a laugh with you. Enjoy the game

Comment

Just wondering why you have that impression ? I haven't seen her getting interviewed much but was watching the show she did with Norton about a week back and thought she came across alright.
          I am not a fan musically but I can see that she has talent with an amazing gift at keeping herself relevant through reinvention. If in the form with her back catalogue and showmanship no reason she shouldn't pull out a great show tonight.

Opr
          Nearly everything I have seen to do with her in the last while she just seems so up her own hole its ridic, she seems like a cunt, stuff like when she was getting divorced from Guy Richie leaking stories about him trying to take her money and then having to backtrack over the statements, I really don't like Lady GaGa but she has mentioned numerous times how she looked up to Madonna yada yada yada and Madonna turns around with stuff like "Lady Who" because she doesn't like the link between both and numerous other stuff.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Some quality stuff in that film in fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Was looking for a simple guide to american football to make the game tonight understandable so typed in 'girls guide to superbowl'; thinking that might be a target demographic for novice guides to the game. Got a load of useful fashion and cooking tips for keeping my man happy during the game but nothing actually explaining how it works.

Anyone got a link to a short summary of how the game is played?

Vague memory from Jerry Maguire that its a bit like rugby and that its primarily advertising breaks tied together with a small bit of sport (how will that work on BBC?)
              BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Giants +6, if available would be an alright bet for a sweat, but if i was a sportsbetter id consider nothing but the pats here, gronk hernandez and brady. Cruz manningham aare average manning has the heart but dont think its enough. Tebow seemed to have heart and tom destroyed him like a boss
                airport, lol

Comment

Vague memory from Jerry Maguire that its a bit like rugby and that its primarily advertising breaks tied together with a small bit of sport (how will that work on BBC?)
                  From memory they do quite a lot of low-level explaining of what you've just seen, akin to poker on TV where they show the handrankings chart at the start of every fucking edition of a program, and an indepth explanation of how someone lost their exit hand.

They also cut to a few Superbowl parties and such like.

Comment

Manning 15/2
                    €3 drinks in the trinity
                    Superb owl time!!!!!
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Personally think its a bit 'icky' (no offence icarus) for a 50+ woman to be wearing hot pants and still doing the whole sexy thing.
                      Never really liked her, despite her huge 'gay' following. Though I have to say I'm really impressed with her longevity, and don't find it 'icky' at all. ( ditto for Kylie)
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        lol would you cop on. I watch every game of the season and then tend to never watch the biggest game of the season

Pats have too many tools with Gronk, Hernandez, Wez et al. If Manning or Cruz dont play well I cant see them scoring too much. The main reason Pats will win tho is cos I Wilfork will be inspired to do his little dance again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXUUL...eature=related
                        That comment was not replying to you at all. I know very well you watch the whole season.

We will see anyway. Lurker put it straight to the point by saying the match is a coinflip.

I just get annoyed with people presuming its the Patriots game because of Tom Brady. Far from it.

Im sure its gonna be a cracker and I guess thats the main thing for all of us anyway

Comment

lol would you cop on. I watch every game of the season and then tend to never watch the biggest game of the season

Pats have too many tools with Gronk, Hernandez, Wez et al. If Manning or Cruz dont play well I cant see them scoring too much. The main reason Pats will win tho is cos I Wilfork will be inspired to do his little dance again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXUUL...eature=related
                          Cruz needs a huge game for giants to win, no better man to complete the 3rd downs tho.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Giants +6, if available would be an alright bet for a sweat, but if i was a sportsbetter id consider nothing but the pats here, gronk hernandez and brady. Cruz manningham aare average manning has the heart but dont think its enough. Tebow seemed to have heart and tom destroyed him like a boss
                            Huge difference though.

As much as Tebow is a hero. Hes shit.

Manning is not a hero but hes a good player.

Comment

Pre - Game team talk has been leaked on the net:

SPOILER

Comment

t in the game for me is the patriots on the moneyline

Comment

In fairness whether you or I think she keeps herself relevant isn't really all that important. The fact she still packs stadiums and sells records by the bucket load to a new audience is what I mean by relevant.

Opr
                                  In that case one of the most relevant artist of today

SPOILER
                                  "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                    Huge difference though.

This.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Huge difference though.

Ridiculous amount of contradicting yourself in the last wee while there A_CE

Comment

In fairness whether you or I think she keeps herself relevant isn't really all that important. The fact she still packs stadiums and sells records by the bucket load to a new audience is what I mean by relevant.

Opr
                                        Read a story recently about her charging ridic money for upcoming concerts and her reply was well I'm worth it, I think with the way peoples finances are now to be actively gauging your fans is a bit messed up.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Some quality stuff in that film in fairness
                                        She was good but is an absolute wreck now, haggard.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                          t in the game for me is the patriots on the moneyline
                                          Assume you've paid back Aya so if your going punting on the superbowl? Glad to hear if so. If not, kindly GTFO.

Comment

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that Gronk is supposedly in a pretty bad way with a high ankle sprain. The rumour is he's having surgery soon after the game. Wonder how he'll hold up.

Can't wait to see all the superbowl half-time ads as well. The pinnacle of advertising
                                            Last edited by Lurker23; 05-02-12, 23:08.

Comment

Superbowl?

SPOILER
                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Pre game popcorn on the way...lol
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Ridiculous amount of contradicting yourself in the last wee while there A_CE
                                                  ??

Dont think so. I never said Manning was a hero. I said he has the heart. Of course he has the heart. He did it once, meaning he can do it again.

No contradicting whatsoever. Its the Giants game to win.

Lets go Giantss!

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that Gronk is supposedly in a pretty bad way with a high ankle sprain. The rumour is he's having surgery soon after the game. Wonder how he'll hold up.

Can't wait to see all the superbowl half-time ads as well. The pinnacle of adveritising
                                                    Belichek mind games Would be a blow if its bad tho

Comment

just to wet the appetite for the super bowl

Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

??

Dont think so. I never said Manning was a hero. I said he has the heart. Of course he has the heart. He did it once, meaning he can do it again.

No contradicting whatsoever. Its the Giants game to win.

Lets go Giantss!

SPOILER
                                                        Meh not bothered really, but you say the two words key to the superbowl is "Eli Manning", then you say the QB isn't the only player that matters and describe Eli as "good".

Anyway, go Giants

Comment

Got my kid ready for the Superbowl!

SPOILER

Comment

Lol @ the reception for the Pats. Stadium full of Giants and Colts fans.

Comment

Maxa-focus ftw !
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                Got my kid ready for the Superbowl!

SPOILER
                                                                OMFG you posted a pic of your child in the BBV ...... heaven forbid lol

cute little fella
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Terry Tate Office Linebacker from the 2003 SuperbowlFor more Terry Tate videos check out my videos!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    She was good but is an absolute wreck now, haggard.
                                                                    She's 53. Credit where credits due.
                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

This game being played in America? The only thing they like better than American Football are soldiers.

Comment

Serious amount of money for the Pats in the last few minutes, into 1.68 from 1.73 with Pinny, Giants out to 2.34 from 2.27

Comment

If Giants win this will they be the worst team to ever win a Superbowl? God i hate them

Comment

New England -3 is a great bet.

Unders total points looks good as well.
                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

If Giants win this will they be the worst team to ever win a Superbowl? God i hate them
                                                                              GTFO

Comment

I would guess a win for the overs for those who backed the duration of the national anthem

Comment

I timed the singing to 1.34 on the nose.
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Heads or Tails for the kick off?

Giants get to pick I think.They'll pick tails. It will be tails and they'll start with the ball.

Comment

ghostface is typing my thoughts
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Far from it.

Comment

Huge difference though.

fuck tyou. I'll put up with any ridiculous crap you post but you will NOT INSULT TEBOW.

Tom Brady is a shitcock and Elui Manning isn't even the bast quarterback in his gaff.

TEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

know fek all about NFL but love watching superbowl

also dont do many sports bets but somehow have 12 running on this starting with tails for the toss

poker just a sideshow tonight

Comment

The BBC in studio graphics are phenomenal TBF
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                fuck tyou. I'll put up with any ridiculous crap you post but you will NOT INSULT TEBOW.

Tom Brady is a shitcock and Elui Manning isn't even the bast quarterback in his gaff.

Heh Heh.

Comment

Heads baby

Comment

Terry Tate, loved those ads. It was strange seeing in one of the terrible transformer films as a marine

Comment

NFC won the last 14 coin tosses! Surely time for the AFC no?!

Comment

Tails

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Made me laugh, wp

Comment

FUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Heads baby
                                                                                                              Jaysus I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                NFC won the last 14 coin tosses! Surely time for the AFC no?!
                                                                                                                Fuck I knew it

Comment

Only thing the Pats will win today

Comment

ok one down ,,,kick off return to 50yd line please on start to get me into profit

degen night of bets lol

Comment

Just catching up now.Stuck in a hotel room in Prague potting while the lads have a table booked in the Hard Rock Cafe for the SuperBowl fml.
                                                                                                                      Anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again this forum is poorer for losing posters like Conbro and now Mick, sure they can be abrasive characters but without that type of poster this forum will drown in monotony and drool.

Comment

Edelman to throw for and catch a td, sack the qb and return a punt. Game prediction.

Pats by a td

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X