X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    he\'s up to something, I reckon my prop bet idea could be good here

either that or his Meath heritage has finally caught up with him
    SatNav is posting using BKs account. Simples.
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      You'd make a fine lawyer...
      easy with the insults there you

might have to take you outside and smack you with a writ (or whatever it is you guys do)
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

+1

What BK did was tantamount to theft. Fucking disgusting behaviour. Always liked you too man. When Trippie (a good friend of mine inside and outside poker, a better friend outside tbh as he's a misery inside poker) did this a few years back I told him straight out that he was scummy for trying it and that there was no excuse, not even alcohol.

As for the respect angle you're trying now; if I don't respect you does that mean I am allowed to take your money? Of course not, don't be so ridiculous.

Your act was low but redeemable. Your complete lack of remorse is fucking abysmal.
        I was gonna put a reference in my post about that but decided best to leave it out, man that was some crazy stuff back then.

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
        Saw it on Saturday, thought it was good but not great - Gleeson put in a fine performance alright and there were some cracking one-liners (the one about being undercover in Limerick was sweet!) but it dragged in places and some of the humour really fell flat I thought.

Went to Oxegen yesterday, some great sets were seen - Slash was awesome in the rain, brought out Fergie for two songs, they nailed Barracuda by Heart, it was cool. I was really looking forward to the National but putting them on the 2nd stage while Beyonce ruled the main stage was tough on them - I watched the first four Beyonce songs with the GF and then left her for a while to go see the National; they only had a few thousand in front of them compared to 60K+ in front of Beyonce. And then despite being a fan of theirs, I left after a few songs to back to Beyonce, as she was killing it and had the crowd in the palm of her hand. After she finished up we trudged back to the National for the rest of their set, which was good to be fair.

Coldplay were pretty underwhelming to begin with, played too many slow songs and the crowd found it hard to be enthusiastic. But picked it up somewhat towards the end after playing 'Viva La Vida'. Actually caught some of the Rubberbandits on the main stage at the start of the day, they were great! Got the crowd going. As did Kesha, all the girls around were loving her show. Bipolar Empire were really cool too I thought, and Ocean Colour Scene have aged ok.

Less drunk 18-year-olds than on Saturday night last year, thank god - it is so easy to hate the bulk of humanity when you come into close contact with too many of them; it is easier to live and let live when you're somewhat isolated from the bastards!
        Boo to Beyonce double BOO to Kesha!!!

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        @ Strewl, do you know if the 2nd season of Forbrydelsen was shown on BBC cos cant seem to find properly subtitled version?

@ Megatron, is there a Waterford Masters sat tomorrow night on Boyles at 9? Can't see it in lobby. Cheers
        Finished up with The Killing last night and overall felt it wasn't the best the two main leads weren't very good and they kinda annoyed the fuck out of me, one or two of the story plots kinda made me

Not sure if I could do a whole season of subtitles for the original.

it was for many multiples of BK's alleged episode
        Does that make it more/less scummy that it was like €100

BK got there first but the amount of money shouldn't really make the difference its a horrible horrible thing to do in poker.

You an your theory RDIII it would be pretty fucking stupid if it was all some kind of elaborate hoax!
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Crazy is right

Originally posted by greywolf View Post

Comment

cool

If you want to watch 3D movies without glasses in a different way, then check out Wondershare Ani3D: http://bit.ly/3VH3PdbThis video is a tutorial for the Cr...

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I cycled to Dun laoghaire and back yesterday in one trip as I had no money to buy a drink. Anyway 3 incidents with stupid drivers and guess what gender they all were. It was the same crap on motorbikes. I don't care what anyone says, women are the worst drivers on the road.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                You an your theory RDIII it would be pretty fucking stupid if it was all some kind of elaborate hoax!
                it's the only thing that makes sense, well that or the fact that BK is a very messy drunk
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                  It was the same crap on motorbikes. I don't care what anyone says, women are the worst drivers on the road.
                  I don't think anyone says otherwise tbh.

WRT insurance companies etc, consider a poker analogy, the woman is Phil Helmuth, a 2 tabler, who plays 2k hands a month, and the man is nanonoko, who plays 15m hands a year.

If the woman goes on tilt for 7 minutes 12 times a year, she loses X amount.
                  If nanonoko goes on tilt for 7 minutes once a year, he loses X^N amount.

They charge Helmuth way less insurance than Nanonoko, because the likelihood of a disastrous event is more costly than the increased likelihood of numerous smaller events.

Comment

it's the only thing that makes sense, well that or the fact that BK is a very messy drunk
                    It would be pretty retarded, just ends up causing more trouble and hassle and for no good reason ala SatNav and her "I wanted to see who didn't like me" thing from the whole CatGate

Obviously off his box on the Baileys is the logical answer

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                      Been listening to Lochloosa over and over so far Ste,have to get to the other 3 or 4 albums yet
                      This has been an excellent album so far. Not sure as to the genre, reminds me a lot of the Justified theme tune. Wiki says soul/funk/R&B/blues/ southern rock band lol

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Boo to Beyonce double BOO to Kesha!!!
                          Hey, I agree about Kesha of course, was only listening to her as there wasn't much else on at the time, but I have to give her some credit, her music was upbeat pop crap and she got the crowd going. Obv I'd never waste a second on her music if it were on the radio while driving, etc...

Beyonce isn't my thing really but she's very talented and put on a great show - that's what you want from main stage performer!

There wasn't enough rock on Sunday at Oxegen, more rock = better festival in my book!

Comment

Victoria Beckham gave birth to the Beckham's first daughter today weighing just 7lbs 10oz. The weight of the baby is yet to be announced.
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You're fairly well cruising that FB comp so far Mike are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                You're fairly well cruising that FB comp so far Mike are you?
                                Strategy working well imo, no chance of any late comebacks if the game is over dead and early.

Do we get to name the business?

Comment

just watched that lunatic driver, fuckin hell!!
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    Strategy working well imo, no chance of any late comebacks if the game is over dead and early.

"Hypno or GTFO" obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

so far so good, but yeah, need advice now on registering business. they've added terms and conditions, is the screwjob on? look at their info page, they've added a "round two judging panel" thing. they want business registered etc. I am in middle of sorting public liability, but what exactly is the best way to register if I'm doing it myself, and part-time, on days i'm off work. can I register casually, and still claim my JSB for the days I'm not doing anything?
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        "Hypno or GTFO" obv.
                                        copyright zu-UTROY!

Comment

Mike McLouglin hypnotherapy (now with 80% less sexual harassment)
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Mind Warlock(lin)
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                              so far so good, but yeah, need advice now on registering business. they've added terms and conditions, is the screwjob on? look at their info page, they've added a "round two judging panel" thing. they want business registered etc. I am in middle of sorting public liability, but what exactly is the best way to register if I'm doing it myself, and part-time, on days i'm off work. can I register casually, and still claim my JSB for the days I'm not doing anything?
                                              Copy paste t&cs here? Surely it just to make sure you don't end up just living there, or running a brothel or anything like that!

Comment

Mike McLoughlin Hypno-Analysis and -Therapy.

"while you're under, I do the anal-rapy"

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                  Mike McLoughlin Hypnotherapy Analyst and Therapist.
                                                  Shold there be a space in this

Comment

ROSELAWN ENTREPRENEUR PROJECT COMPETITION!

To mark the launch of our Roselawn Entrepreneur Project, we are offering new business start-ups, small businesses and entrepreneurs the chance to win a rent free office space inclusive of all the utilities mentioned above, for a Year!

Stage 1: Voting Process:
                                                    From 3pm on the 8th of July, you will be able to vote for the company you would like to win by simply liking this page and writing the name of the person you wish to vote for on the wall using the @ icon before their name. Entries should be submitted no later than the 22nd of July 2011. The two people/companies that recieve the highest votes will be announced on Monday the 25th of July.

Stage 2:
                                                    The top two companies that have the highest votes will be put to a judging panel, where it will be announced who will win the rent free office for a year.
                                                    Roselawn House Terms and conditions apply. Companies must be fully registered and have the required documents for our office requirements. Please note that it is one vote per person. Any duplicate votes will result in removing the voters votes completely.

Good luck to all

McLoughlin Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapy ?
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Dr. Mike's Hypno-funtime Kingdom?

Comment

Comment

Hypnoanalrapist Mike McLoughlin

Bah Zod there before me with the Arrested Devl nod

Comment

Those e-cigarettes are gone btw, I'm shipping them to Dannydiamond
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Beckhams are Seinfeld Fans obviously

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

It sounds like all you need to do is register your business name as a Sole trader with cro.ie same as you would have to to get a .ie web domain.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was step 2 added or was it there from the start?

Comment

Is it just my imagination or does Danny Diamond look and sound the very same as Mark Strong, when he came on screen as the depressed villain in The Guard I thought of Danny.

~ I think I may have met Danny at the felt once
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

There was no clear Terms and conditions really, I think it was added today, but it might have always been the plan. I'm not too worried about it, could be the saviour if someone squeezes passed me, as they will want to promote their facility, and I would be bringing a lot of people through the place, who would all be spreading the word obviously.
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

This has been an excellent album so far. Not sure as to the genre, reminds me a lot of the Justified theme tune. Wiki says soul/funk/R&B/blues/ southern rock band lol
                                                                        Yea,the lead singer dude is incredibly soulful.
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          It sounds like all you need to do is register your business name as a Sole trader with cro.ie same as you would have to to get a .ie web domain.
                                                                          As far as I know this will impact your JSB.
                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

There was no clear Terms and conditions really, I think it was added today, but it might have always been the plan. I'm not too worried about it, could be the saviour if someone squeezes passed me, as they will want to promote their facility, and I would be bringing a lot of people through the place, who would all be spreading the word obviously.
                                                                            If I were you I wouldn't jump to this conclusion. Suspicious additions of terms are 1. Not on and 2. Always bad for the perceived front runner.
                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              Cheers Kieran, well done yourself.

A serious life change needed this end tbh, cutting right back on drinking too.

We're trying to have a baby, smoking and drinking does not a pro-creator make.

My mind was made up to start today last Friday. I witnessed a man about late fifties coughing his guts up and doubled over from smoking, bleary red eyed from drinking and I thought, fuck that, I don't want to end up like that.

Hopefully I can do it this time, the first couple of weeks is the easiest, get's tough after that, when the steely determination wears off a little.
                                                                              I believe in you.

Saw it on Saturday, thought it was good but not great - Gleeson put in a fine performance alright and there were some cracking one-liners (the one about being undercover in Limerick was sweet!) but it dragged in places and some of the humour really fell flat I thought.

Went to Oxegen yesterday, some great sets were seen - Slash was awesome in the rain, brought out Fergie for two songs, they nailed Barracuda by Heart, it was cool. I was really looking forward to the National but putting them on the 2nd stage while Beyonce ruled the main stage was tough on them - I watched the first four Beyonce songs with the GF and then left her for a while to go see the National; they only had a few thousand in front of them compared to 60K+ in front of Beyonce. And then despite being a fan of theirs, I left after a few songs to back to Beyonce, as she was killing it and had the crowd in the palm of her hand. After she finished up we trudged back to the National for the rest of their set, which was good to be fair.

Coldplay were pretty underwhelming to begin with, played too many slow songs and the crowd found it hard to be enthusiastic. But picked it up somewhat towards the end after playing 'Viva La Vida'. Actually caught some of the Rubberbandits on the main stage at the start of the day, they were great! Got the crowd going. As did Kesha, all the girls around were loving her show. Bipolar Empire were really cool too I thought, and Ocean Colour Scene have aged ok.

Less drunk 18-year-olds than on Saturday night last year, thank god - it is so easy to hate the bulk of humanity when you come into close contact with too many of them; it is easier to live and let live when you're somewhat isolated from the bastards!

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hey, I agree about Kesha of course, was only listening to her as there wasn't much else on at the time, but I have to give her some credit, her music was upbeat pop crap and she got the crowd going. Obv I'd never waste a second on her music if it were on the radio while driving, etc...

Beyonce isn't my thing really but she's very talented and put on a great show - that's what you want from main stage performer!

There wasn't enough rock on Sunday at Oxegen, more rock = better festival in my book!
                                                                                Have to say I was a little surprised to hear Beyonce was on the last night finishing off Glastonbury little ghey imo.

As for Kesha I have made my opinions about her before I think she is utterly terrible.

Comment

go through an umberella company?

edit: maybe not if you want to be able to claim tax relief?
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If I were you I wouldn't jump to this conclusion. Suspicious additions of terms are 1. Not on and 2. Always bad for the perceived front runner.
                                                                                    +1, first thing I thought when I heard the change "they don't like how the competition is going".

Kick up a fuss now imo.

Comment

Danny kickin ass all over the tourny section, boom!

Comment

Where would you set the line on an over/under of the age of the winner of the main event?

Comment

I know literally nothing of setting up or running a business. I presume my best line is to get an accountant to take me through it all?
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                            Where would you set the line on an over/under of the age of the winner of the main event?
                                                                                            I'd say 25.
                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Napoli have taken the concept of the tough-tackling combative midfielder to a new level with their latest signing.

SPOILER
                                                                                              It's Gokhan Inler from Udinese, useful player from what I've seen of him and now possibly the coolest footballer on the planet.

Comment

I'm aware of this too, just keeping an eye on it for now. With this much support, it'd be a major blunder on their part to shoot themselves in the foot with this, as I dont have a history of letting these things slide.

Emailing them for clarification on the papers needed, and the list of competitiors.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Danny kickin ass all over the tourny section, boom!
                                                                                                  That reminds me must delete some Westbury threads.

Edit: its not that difficult to follow some guidelines kinda bugs me when they blatantly don't follow them, if they are new or just missed out something and rectify when they gets the heads up no probs.
                                                                                                  Last edited by tylerdurden94; 11-07-11, 17:19.

Comment

You can apply for the back to work Enterprise Allowance allowance...

There's a lot of help available for wannabe-self-employed right now - start knocking!

Help starting a business
                                                                                                    The Technical Assistance and Training (TAT) fund is designed to help people getting the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance with certain costs involved starting a business. You do not have an automatic entitlement to TAT; assistance from this fund must be approved by the Jobs Facilitator in your Social Welfare Local Office. Payments from the fund must be made directly to the provider of the service.
                                                                                                    If you don't get this office space... don't let it stop you from looking into doing it yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Those e-cigarettes are gone btw, I'm shipping them to Dannydiamond
                                                                                                      Thanking you kindly sir.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Is it just my imagination or does Danny Diamond look and sound the very same as Mark Strong, when he came on screen as the depressed villain in The Guard I thought of Danny.

~ I think I may have met Danny at the felt once
                                                                                                      I had no Idea who this was so youtubed an Interview with him. I asked my wife if she agreed with you and she said we could be brothers!
                                                                                                      I have more hair though.
                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        I'd say 25.
                                                                                                        Would defo take the over on that...

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                          You can apply for the back to work Enterprise Allowance allowance...

There's a lot of help available for wannabe-self-employed right now - start knocking!

If you don't get this office space... don't let it stop you from looking into doing it yourself!
                                                                                                          as I'm on short time I dont think I can.
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Would defo take the over on that...
                                                                                                            Really? I'd be tempted to take the under tbh. Last three winners have been 22 I think.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

True, quite a small sample though.

Will have a $20 bet with you for interest if you like.

Comment

True, quite a small sample though.

Will have a $20 bet with you for interest if you like.
                                                                                                                Yeah fair enough. Done.

Comment

I know literally nothing of setting up or running a business. I presume my best line is to get an accountant to take me through it all?
                                                                                                                  There are lots of company formation businesses and your local enterprise board will walk you through a lot of the admin crap.

As a general point I would IMMEDIATELY lodge a complaint about Roselawn unilaterally changing the terms and conditions. Might come in handy later when you PM me after they screw you over.
                                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                                    Napoli have taken the concept of the tough-tackling combative midfielder to a new level with their latest signing.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    It's Gokhan Inler from Udinese, useful player from what I've seen of him and now possibly the coolest footballer on the planet.
                                                                                                                    Very good signing, and he plays in the position I considered Napoli weakest in last season so smart move from the owners imo. Good to see someone actually spending money in Italy instead of these daily rumours that lead to nothing.

Milan could be rightly fucked now that Silvio has been landed with this 560 million euro fine. Still love him though the old rascal.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

8pm deadline for WSOP ME Last longest

Comment

Why would you include your name? And if you are including the word behavioural then make sure you use the British English spelling with a 'u'.

Registering a business name is easy and only costs €20. But do it now. Go to cro.ie as Strewelpeter said. Although you fill in stuff online you have to print out the resulting form, sign it, and post it off with a cheque before you get your certificate. So send it off soon.

Comment

Friend of mines blog!
                                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X