Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if I subscribe for a free trial with Netflix will I be able to watch an ep of Breaking Bad straight away?
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

I had't even heard of 3v vouchers before you posted yesterday so can't offer any help there. I just use moneybookers/neteller to get monies moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Does anyone know if I subscribe for a free trial with Netflix will I be able to watch an ep of Breaking Bad straight away?
          Yup

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
            I'll be in the emporium from 8.30. I'm the good looking fella with big ears and a small stack.
            Cool I'll be in then so!

Hope the fuckers don't try to make me pay membership to get in

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              What lens is she using on that one Danny?
              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                I may, may, donate at the SE tonight.
                I still owe you a rake of pints
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Yup
                  Wow, that's fantastic. Cool.

Comment

fucking hell, i have just locked my a/c on PP because i can't remember my login details

actually i should tweet that

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

for fuck sake!
                      now i can't remember my twitter details

really getting sick of these fucking computers

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                        Anyone know where I can get my IBAN online?
                        get you that in a minute, its a calculation afaik.

Just saw your TSB, following link will work for BOI and AIB, handy to have.

IBAN CALC
                        Last edited by a-k-47; 02-02-12, 19:42.

Comment

IBAN Calculator: lets you convert a national account number into an IBAN, validate an IBAN, find bank information. Correctness guaranteed.

Comment

does your Iban not consist of

swif tcode+sort code+a/c number

Comment

will someone play that scrabble yoke with me?

I am bored!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

I am bored!
                                explain....also bored?
                                airport, lol

Comment

I am bored!
                                  I'll play you for any stakes you like.
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    explain....also bored?
                                    I have nothing to do.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                    I'll play you for any stakes you like.
                                    I would say you would wipe the floor with me

Willing to give a go though
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I have nothing to do.

I would say you would wipe the floor with me

Willing to give a go though
                                      i meant ill play explain where i play it
                                      airport, lol

Comment

i meant ill play explain where i play it
                                        oh hahahahhaha, I dont know , Kayroo where is this game??

Will you play eamonhonda?
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

yeah ill play lets go
                                          airport, lol

Comment

oh hahahahhaha, I dont know , Kayroo where is this game??

Will you play eamonhonda?
                                            It's called Words With Friends.

You can play it on iPhone or Facebook.

Comment

It's called Words With Friends.

You can play it on iPhone or Facebook.
                                              found it!
                                              Last edited by SatNav; 02-02-12, 20:04.
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Hmmmm

Comment

Communion dress benefit being cut. Cut it completely, tbh.
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

yeah ill play lets go
                                                    I presume we have to be friends on FB, are we?

If not send me a request "michelle gavigan"
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

link?
                                                      Search Words With Friends in FB apps and you'll get it.

Comment

done
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

done
                                                          aww you're a little cutie pie
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

aww you're a little cutie pie
                                                            Get on that Honda and get out of there now Eamon

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                              Communion dress benefit being cut. Cut it completely, tbh.
                                                              On yer bike to the SE you
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

no idea what im at here
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Yarp.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                    Anyone know where I can get my IBAN online?
                                                                    Most banks have your iban on your statement these days. Worth checking if you haven't been able to find it yet.
                                                                    . .

Comment

Could someone PM me Eoghan's last name - I'm assuming I'll be stopped on the way in to pick up that jersey and will need to know who I'm looking for!

Comment

am i playing with myself here or what
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Sometimes you make it too easy Michelle.
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

no i made a word there sorry i dunno what was happenin
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

no i made a word there sorry i dunno what was happenin
                                                                              how come i cant see your words?

I got a big one there now do you better not start a new game!!!!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I'm looking for a couple of journal articles again, if anyone can hook me up with these please give me a shout:

Therapeutic orientation preferences in trainee clinical psychologists: Personality or training?
                                                                                Joseph R. Buckmana & Chris Barker
                                                                                Psychotherapy Research
                                                                                Volume 20, Issue 3, 2010
                                                                                pages 247-258

Mathews, M. (2007). Explanatory models for mental illness endorsed by Christian clergymen: The development and use of an instrument in Singapore.
                                                                                Mental Health, Religion and Culture, 11, 287-300

Cheers.

Comment

i dunno nothing shows up i have hunted and near on my screen and i just swapped?
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

i dunno nothing shows up i have hunted and near on my screen and i just swapped?
                                                                                    its working now

Im whoopin your ass BTW
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                      Well done icky was the 2nd thing that sprung to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                        Sometimes you make it too easy Michelle.

QED

Comment

QED
                                                                                          Behave yourself!!!

will you play with me as we dont know what we are doing here!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Hankey joins PDC

Comment

am i playing with myself here or what :confused:

LOL Michelle, you do say some crackers

Comment

QED
                                                                                                Damn you Kayroo beating me to it

Comment

WTF!

Comment

Behave yourself!!!

will you play with me as we dont know what we are doing here!
                                                                                                    Jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Jaysus
                                                                                                      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oops
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

its working now

Im whoopin your ass BTW
                                                                                                        yeah you are haha
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Its getting harder now, i have only vowels left
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Its getting hard now, i have only a gowel left

Comment

its impossible and i suck
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Speaking of wtf, if that's Rebecca Black you should be ashamed of yourself Michelle!

Nevermind Rebecca Black , Scooter? Wtf?

Ear cancer.

Comment

Don't be hating on Scooter, he had numerous classic mid 90s youth disco hits so I'll always have an odd spot of affection for his most likely garbage music
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Nevermind Rebecca Black , Scooter? Wtf?

Ear cancer.
                                                                                                                    It is this Rebbeca!!!
                                                                                                                    Her album is class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqCO35OfNU

And this well just reminds of back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPvsHo4NPNo
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

its impossible and i suck
                                                                                                                      Not you as well

Comment

Not you as well
                                                                                                                        now now
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Not you as well
                                                                                                                          LOL
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X