X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Yeah arshavin for sho. Viduka? i know he scored 4 against Arsenal before but not sure if he got a hat trick as well sometime.
      Loopz is correct with Arshavin

Viduka scored a hat trick for Leeds.

Comment

Hasselbank?

Comment

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Why is Klinsmann doing an Ashton swan dive?

Comment

Santa Cruz?

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                  Hey Man,

Wanted to write this before you got banned but have the chance now.

Look, we all get a bit pissed off with someone not agreeing with us or taking threads off topic giving us shit but I think the main key on here is ignore it.

I have gotten a lot of shit on here and look back on it and the more I think about it, I brought it all on myself.

Kev, Danny, Dom and all the lads involved on here give a lot of time on this site to cut down on all the drool thats spouted here. I myself, still spouts shit sometimes and gets grief for it, but at the end of the day this is the internet. Most of the lads on here in real life are sound out and most of the time are just taking the piss.

Take Sickpuppy for example, he has been banned on here a few times for saying shit, but if you look at his other posts he is also quite helpful in strat threads etc.

At the end of the day, this forum is for a bit of craic and to discuss poker. Calling people names like "sad individual" and other things is pointless on here.

Just continue posting and if a poster bothers you trow him on ignore. I still get pretty pissed off with people on here but come across a bigger fool when I begin to argue with them.

You were given a ban (as was I before), just take it with a pinch of salt and move on, and most of all just enjoy the place.
                  Thanks very much for that mate, I can honestly say that's the best post I've read since I joined IPB...
                  Cheers for the heads up, much appreciated....
                  One more thing, how do you use the 'ignore function'...???

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_K_xEAGfg

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        Why is Klinsmann doing an Ashton swan dive?
                        Never heard of the Klinsmann dive? Used to do it all the time as a kid. Think he got a rep for being a diver* and he celebrated goals in a self deprecating style at Spurs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Y33VteME
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
                          Thanks very much for that mate, I can honestly say that's the best post I've read since I joined IPB...
                          Click on there name > View Public Profile >User Lists> add to ignore list

Comment

Negreanus Stars account seemingly been hacked. Rumour he has been taken for 100k so far.

This is the kind of shit going on:

KidPoker (BTN/SB): $42450.00
                            takechip (BB): $88078.00

Pre Flop: ($400.00)
                            KidPoker raises to $600, takechip raises to $2400, KidPoker raises to $5000, takechip raises to $88028 all in, KidPoker calls $37400 all in

Flop: ($84900.00) 6 4 7 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($84900.00) 4 (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($84900.00) 5 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $84900.00
                            KidPoker shows A 5 (two pair, Fives and Fours)
                            takechip shows K A (a pair of Fours)
                            KidPoker wins $84898.00
                            (Rake: $2.00)
                            KidPoker: brutal
                            takechip: yup

Poker Stars $50/$100 No Limit Hold'em $25 Ante - 6 players
                            DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

wobbly_au (BTN): $58341.70
                            GotURead (SB): $10925.00
                            KidPoker (BB): $36141.00
                            Audiotik (UTG): $28261.50
                            muha84 (MP): $67145.60
                            sat1337en (CO): $18215.65

Pre Flop: ($300.00)
                            1 fold, muha84 raises to $300, 3 folds, KidPoker raises to $1000, muha84 raises to $2500, KidPoker raises to $36116 all in, muha84 calls $33616

Flop: ($72432.00) 5 9 K (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($72432.00) K (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($72432.00) 2 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $72432.00
                            KidPoker shows 4 4 (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                            muha84 shows J A (a pair of Kings)
                            KidPoker wins $72429.00
                            (Rake: $3.00)

sat1337en (CO): $15,854 (158.5 bb)
                            philbort (BTN): $9,800 (98 bb)
                            ragen70 (SB): $24,595 (246 bb)
                            KidPoker (BB): $116,598.70 (1,166 bb)
                            wobbly_au (UTG): $53,979.90 (539.8 bb)
                            takechip (MP): $55,920.10 (559.2 bb)

Preflop:
                            wobbly_au raises to $400, 4 folds, KidPoker calls $300

Flop: ($1,000) 5 A 5 (2 players)
                            KidPoker checks, wobbly_au bets $700, KidPoker raises to $2,100, wobbly_au raises to $3,500, KidPoker raises to $10,000, wobbly_au raises to $18,400, KidPoker raises to $116,173.70 and is all-in, wobbly_au calls $35,154.90 and is all-in

Turn: ($108,109.80) J (2 players, 2 are all-in)
                            River: ($108,109.80) J (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: $108,109.80 pot ($3.00 rake)
                            Final Board: 5 A 5 J J
                            KidPoker showed K A and won $0.00 (-$53,979.90 net)
                            wobbly_au showed A A and won $108,106.80 ($54,126.90 net)

Comment

If you're a QPR fan, you've got be happy enough seeing the club bring in Cisse and Zamora. They're capable of scoring enough goals between them to keep the club in the Premiership and have taken a march on the other relegation threatened teams imo

Comment

Heh - 8k posts

Comment

Negreanus Stars account seemingly been hacked. Rumour he has been taken for 100k so far.

This is the kind of shit going on:

KidPoker (BTN/SB): $42450.00
                                  takechip (BB): $88078.00

Pre Flop: ($400.00)
                                  KidPoker raises to $600, takechip raises to $2400, KidPoker raises to $5000, takechip raises to $88028 all in, KidPoker calls $37400 all in

Flop: ($84900.00) 6 4 7 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($84900.00) 4 (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($84900.00) 5 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $84900.00
                                  KidPoker shows A 5 (two pair, Fives and Fours)
                                  takechip shows K A (a pair of Fours)
                                  KidPoker wins $84898.00
                                  (Rake: $2.00)
                                  KidPoker: brutal
                                  takechip: yup

Poker Stars $50/$100 No Limit Hold'em $25 Ante - 6 players
                                  DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

wobbly_au (BTN): $58341.70
                                  GotURead (SB): $10925.00
                                  KidPoker (BB): $36141.00
                                  Audiotik (UTG): $28261.50
                                  muha84 (MP): $67145.60
                                  sat1337en (CO): $18215.65

Pre Flop: ($300.00)
                                  1 fold, muha84 raises to $300, 3 folds, KidPoker raises to $1000, muha84 raises to $2500, KidPoker raises to $36116 all in, muha84 calls $33616

Flop: ($72432.00) 5 9 K (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($72432.00) K (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($72432.00) 2 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $72432.00
                                  KidPoker shows 4 4 (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                                  muha84 shows J A (a pair of Kings)
                                  KidPoker wins $72429.00
                                  (Rake: $3.00)

sat1337en (CO): $15,854 (158.5 bb)
                                  philbort (BTN): $9,800 (98 bb)
                                  ragen70 (SB): $24,595 (246 bb)
                                  KidPoker (BB): $116,598.70 (1,166 bb)
                                  wobbly_au (UTG): $53,979.90 (539.8 bb)
                                  takechip (MP): $55,920.10 (559.2 bb)

Preflop:
                                  wobbly_au raises to $400, 4 folds, KidPoker calls $300

Flop: ($1,000) 5 A 5 (2 players)
                                  KidPoker checks, wobbly_au bets $700, KidPoker raises to $2,100, wobbly_au raises to $3,500, KidPoker raises to $10,000, wobbly_au raises to $18,400, KidPoker raises to $116,173.70 and is all-in, wobbly_au calls $35,154.90 and is all-in

Turn: ($108,109.80) J (2 players, 2 are all-in)
                                  River: ($108,109.80) J (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: $108,109.80 pot ($3.00 rake)
                                  Final Board: 5 A 5 J J
                                  KidPoker showed K A and won $0.00 (-$53,979.90 net)
                                  wobbly_au showed A A and won $108,106.80 ($54,126.90 net)
                                  He gets it in with A5 and binks the first one, 44 v AJ and loses and AK v AA on an A55 board? That's standard Negranue stuff, nothing untoward about any of those hands

Comment

Three human shaped RC planes were flown around New York City to create the illusion of people flying. Lots of fun.The music track is "Unstoppable 2" by Tom Q...

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                      Stokes is now the best striker in Scotland

SPOILER
                                      Seriously though he is, same amount of goals (17) as Jelavic although Jelavic scored more in the league but 5 of Nika's were penos - according to F365.
                                      So the sole barometer for a striker is number of goals scored?? Anyone who has watched any volume of SPL football this year will tell you that Hooper has been the more impressive striker.

Comment

Hey Man,

Wanted to write this before you got banned but have the chance now.

Look, we all get a bit pissed off with someone not agreeing with us or taking threads off topic giving us shit but I think the main key on here is ignore it.

I have gotten a lot of shit on here and look back on it and the more I think about it, I brought it all on myself.

Kev, Danny, Dom and all the lads involved on here give a lot of time on this site to cut down on all the drool thats spouted here. I myself, still spouts shit sometimes and gets grief for it, but at the end of the day this is the internet. Most of the lads on here in real life are sound out and most of the time are just taking the piss.

Take Sickpuppy for example, he has been banned on here a few times for saying shit, but if you look at his other posts he is also quite helpful in strat threads etc.

At the end of the day, this forum is for a bit of craic and to discuss poker. Calling people names like "sad individual" and other things is pointless on here.

Just continue posting and if a poster bothers you trow him on ignore. I still get pretty pissed off with people on here but come across a bigger fool when I begin to argue with them.

You were given a ban (as was I before), just take it with a pinch of salt and move on, and most of all just enjoy the place.
                                        Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
                                        SPOILER
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                          So the sole barometer for a striker is number of goals scored?? Anyone who has watched any volume of SPL football this year will tell you that Hooper has been the more impressive striker.
                                          hooper is 3rd best in europe on shots/goals ratio.
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Tis just on two plus two Tony, and he posted on his twitter an account was hacked.

Maybe not but the chat is weird.

Comment

Tis just on two plus two Tony, and he posted on his twitter an account was hacked.

Maybe not but the chat is weird.
                                              But why would they play like that?
                                              why not just put 99% of his stack in and fold to a shove?
                                              Plus, wouldn't withdrawing the money be a quite difficult once pokerstars got wind of it?
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                But why would they play like that?
                                                why not just put 99% of his stack in and fold to a shove?
                                                Plus, wouldn't withdrawing the money be a quite difficult once pokerstars got wind of it?
                                                Again, I never said it was hacked. Just heard it seemingly was on 2+2

I said it was what the talk was on 2 plus 2.. seen them hands, thought the chat was weird.

Seems standard alright. Just people looking at his twitter saying his email was hacked and people noticed his statuses about being pissed. Not too sure tbh.

Comment

Absolute lol at recieving a phone call from "starrbarr" saying he was leaving for Cork to come down and kick my head in if the thread I posted about him not paying back my money wasnt deleted. Would loved to have seen him come down

Comment

Again, I never said it was hacked. Just heard it seemingly was on 2+2
                                                    Riiggghhhhhtttttt.
                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by lolfold View Post
                                                      Absolute lol at recieving a phone call from "starrbarr" saying he was leaving for Cork to come down and kick my head in if the thread I posted about him not paying back my money wasnt deleted. Would loved to have seen him come down
                                                      I think he came into the club where I work in back in December, He's tiny like?

Also, it was a 50 f/o, like 50 or 60 runners, and he got to the FT and started whining to pay out all 10 players instead of the normal 5!
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

is he sailing from Bantry to Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                          Hasselbank?
                                                          Nope

Ekoku, Klinsmann, Vialli, Arshavin all correct.

2 more

Comment

New sport .........Tazer Ball ......looks shocking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=E38G31wo7qc#!
                                                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                              Nope

2 more
                                                              Berbatov?

Comment

Need help

I want to make this cake for colm ( bored obv)

But I am confused on the bolded bit, how much milk do I actually need

12/3 cups milk
                                                                1 cup caster sugar
                                                                1 cup desiccated coconut
                                                                4 eggs, beaten
                                                                125g butter, melted
                                                                ½ cup plain flour
                                                                juice 2 lemons
                                                                1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
                                                                whipped cream or ice-cream, to serve
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                  Nope

2 more
                                                                  Viduka & Yakubu I thought?

Comment

Meh, he's a little cockroach in fairness. My first and only memory of him was in Killarney 2010 where he tapped up a very stoned and drunk MisterMonkey up for a ton to play cash and kept coming back when he kept busting. Was pretty funny the next day when sober Sean realised who he gave the guts of a monkey too. Liz also gave him dogs abuse if I remember too.

Came into the Poker Lounge too a few months ago for a 100 game and seemed up himself and set up shop with his 50 buy-in to the 1-2 game. Was loling to myself dealing when he shoved for 80 or 90 after a guy jokingly said he'd call him off blind. Starr had a quick look at his cards and shoved. Well done sir with your AQ I almost started laughing when a fellow dealer at the club(who was playing) called it off with middle pair against him and binked the river
                                                                    Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 31-01-12, 16:52.
                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      is he sailing from Bantry to Australia?
                                                                      Lol. Apparently hes not even in Australia yet. Hes waiting to scam some one for another $100 so he can cover travel expenses for when he gets there.

Comment

Riiggghhhhhtttttt.
                                                                        The word seemingly appears in both Mick.

Its supposed to have been. Look at the thread in news section of 2+2

Comment

Guy is the dregs of the poker community.

Also @ Hitch , growing your own weed is tough enough here from what I know. There are some good strains that can be grown outdoor in Ireland but the THC % and taste is alot lower than other quality strains. Buying it here is also poor quality and poor value. There are some great sites online where you can order quality strains for good prices and have it in a week or so.
                                                                          Last edited by Downtown; 31-01-12, 16:55.

Comment

The yak got a 'yak-trick' against fulham in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              Need help

12/3 cups milk
                                                                              1 cup caster sugar
                                                                              1 cup desiccated coconut
                                                                              4 eggs, beaten
                                                                              125g butter, melted
                                                                              ½ cup plain flour
                                                                              juice 2 lemons
                                                                              One and two thirds of a cup? Or do you mean what is it in metric?
                                                                              Last edited by Icarus152; 31-01-12, 16:53.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Need help

12/3 cups milk
                                                                                  1 full, plus 2/3rds of a second cup.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                                    Berbatov?
                                                                                    No he scores Hat tricks for fun

No

Comment

Need help

12/3 cups milk
                                                                                      1 cup caster sugar
                                                                                      1 cup desiccated coconut
                                                                                      4 eggs, beaten
                                                                                      125g butter, melted
                                                                                      ½ cup plain flour
                                                                                      juice 2 lemons

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Need help

12/3 cups milk
                                                                                          1 cup caster sugar
                                                                                          1 cup desiccated coconut
                                                                                          4 eggs, beaten
                                                                                          125g butter, melted
                                                                                          ½ cup plain flour
                                                                                          juice 2 lemons
                                                                                          4 cups

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                                            Berbatov?
                                                                                            How could you forget the classiest of hat tricks vs lolerpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              Cups to grams:

Bit flummoxed a while about the cups thing. Highly unlikely cups were ever all the same size, so quite the stupid weighing system.
                                                                                              your google-fu is weak, old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                Guy is the dregs of the poker community.
                                                                                                He probably lies about bustout hands too.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

He probably lies about bustout hands too.
                                                                                                  ah Mick, at least give him a few hours before you try needling him again

Comment

Need help

12/3 cups milk
                                                                                                    1 cup caster sugar
                                                                                                    1 cup desiccated coconut
                                                                                                    4 eggs, beaten
                                                                                                    125g butter, melted
                                                                                                    ½ cup plain flour
                                                                                                    juice 2 lemons

just give him a BJ, a lot less hassle & he'll enjoy it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      One and two thirds of a cup? Or do you mean what is it in metric?
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      1 full, plus 2/3rds of a second cup.
                                                                                                      oh ok, what size cup do I use, all I have is mugs. also what is 2/3rds ???

an easier way please
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Michelle,just Google '2 Girls,1 Cup'. Be faster.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

oh ok, what size cup do I use, all I have is mugs. also what is 2/3rds ???

an easier way please
                                                                                                          What would be your perfect cup size?

Comment

While the man is angle shooting degenerate scum, was pretty classless to post in a public forum about a private debt. Rule no 1 of being in the poker community is don't get nipped. Rule no 2 is if you get nipped make sure you can either a) afford to never get paid, b) have the ability to collect the debt yourself. Rule no 3 is if nipped and not paid refer future nippers to rule 2a as excuse to avoid future bad debts.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                              just give him a BJ, a lot less hassle & he'll enjoy it more.
                                                                                                              just read your post to him. He says in his Derry accent " aye he is fuckin right"
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

baby face assassin
                                                                                                                48

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  What would be your perfect cup size?
                                                                                                                  I just want to know in mls if you get me.

My mugs are probably too big
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                    How could you forget the classiest of hat tricks vs lolerpool
                                                                                                                    Ye, I don't know how I failed to remember that. Was actually meant to be at that game but couldn't make it in the end.

Dzeko got 4 against Spurs at the beginning of the season. Don't remember him scoring another hat-trick?

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                      While the man is angle shooting degenerate scum, was pretty classless to post in a public forum about a private debt. Rule no 1 of being in the poker community is don't get nipped. Rule no 2 is if you get nipped make sure you can either a) afford to never get paid, b) have the ability to collect the debt yourself. Rule no 3 is if nipped and not paid refer future nippers to rule 2a as excuse to avoid future bad debts.
                                                                                                                      Don't agree with this at all tbh, if a guy stiffs me, blocks me from facebook and starts dodging my calls I think I'm well within my rights to announce to the world that he's a prick.

Comment

I just want to know in mls if you get me.

My mugs are probably too big
                                                                                                                        both me and Hitch posted you a link that will break down the weight equivalent depending on ingredient.

Comment

@ msn cups is an american system 1 cup is about 225g
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X