Clear All

Rigger, since when are you not SHD,
    I don't think I actually read user names anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
      You had no right to do that Lottie.
      No.
      Not only did I have the right, it was my duty.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Rigger, since when are you not SHD,
      I don't think I actually read user names anymore
      Couple of months, Kev changed it. Didn't give me my - between The and Rigger though, just to annoy me.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Congrats on the engagement Kev!!

Comment

you heard it here 1st folks-off to ship ept deuville

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
            you heard it here 1st folks-off to ship ept deuville
            Is it a 3xTurbo?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

Couple of months, Kev changed it. Didn't give me my - between The and Rigger though, just to annoy me.
              My good mood continues. Enjoy your '-' Rig.

Anyone else needing anything done, I am going with herself to pick out a ring later today, so doubtless my good mood will be gone after that.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Anyone else needing anything done, I am going with herself to pick out a ring later today, so doubtless my good mood will be gone after that.
                Mod CHD

Comment

I'd love a sammich.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Mod CHD
                    Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                      I'd love a sammich.
                      The blaas are v good today

Comment

Anyone else needing anything done
                        buy me a percentage of EPT Deauville winner MidniteKowby
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          buy me a percentage of EPT Deauville winner MidniteKowby
                          need to confirm its a 3xturbo first

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkDdayA4iA

Honda superbowl ad just went up online. Think it misses the mark a bit myself.
                            Idiots , I cant believe that they went with someone who was convicted of careless driving resulting in 2 deaths for a car ad... I'm sure he has also enough put aside that this is 1 area of advertising he could have passed on..
                            Last edited by EnzoScifo; 31-01-12, 10:18.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                              Idiots , I cant believe that they went with someone who was convicted of dangerous driving resulting in 2 deaths for a car ad... I'm sure he has also enough put aside that this is 1 area of advertising he could have passed on..
                              He was convicted of careless driving, not dangerous driving.

Comment

TripAdvisor rigged

what is there left for me to hold onto in this world?
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  I picked up a 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 for €147 so that should give you a rough guide of how much, bought on Komplett. Look on Crucial.com and you should be able to pick out your make and model SSD and check whatever equivalent sites for Australia.

I think you can get some cloning software with the Crucial ssd's so shouldn't have any problems in that department.

Loving the SSD I have now my machine is blazing fast
                                  I see you using Komplett, who are great. But http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ are doing some trial at the moment with delivery charges so here which makes them a great choice for any computer parts at the moment.

Comment

I'm looking to buy an external hard drive, something neat enough that uses USB connection for power.
                                    There was one recommended on here a few months back but I can't find it anywhere, from memory it was red/black in colour with a rubber outer coating.
                                    It'll be mainly to store photos & video footage. Can anyone remember the one that was recommended or recommend a better one in its place?

Cheers.
                                    . .

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hook me up to the cousins there Kev seeing as your in such good form!

Congrats btw - i hope your bank account is ready for the pain to come,only a few months to go now till we get hitched and its like an endless flow of cash from my account

Convince her a foreign wedding in the sun is the way fwd and you'll be sorted.

Comment

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEE

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                              A friend asked me to login to his Pokerstars and make a withdrawal for him.
                                              I noticed that he didn't have a player image selected so being the friend that I am, I selected one for him...

Pokerstars rejected it and wrote:
                                              Pokerstars have something against rastafarians?
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                TripAdvisor rigged

what is there left for me to hold onto in this world?
                                                OK rigging it a little bit is to be expected but if you are going to rig it ...
                                                The mail, sent by the group’s sales and marketing head Jean O’Connell, said 150 “TripAdvisor Posters” would be contacted by senior hotel staff and told which hotel they were to review and given a timeframe in which to post. “
                                                Has got to be right up there with the most moronic things I've ever heard
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                    Hook me up to the cousins there Kev seeing as your in such good form!

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      Like the law-talking-guy quote of "the content of the email is a misinterpretation of the intention of the Board". Must have been difficult to come up with the right weasel words when faced with that email.
                                                      love that there was a solicitors letter round to the Irish Times less than 2 hours after they rang Carlton looking for a quote

'a solicitors letter'; the emptiest of empty threats

Comment

Class..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

My friend Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo was thinking about growing some green. He told me that:

The cost of lighting wont be that much. You have it on for 18hours for 8 weeks and 12 hours for another eight weeks.

200w bulbs plenty for a few plants. You need two bulbs with the right light waves for the growing and flowering phases. Plants dont start to smell until flowering phase.

Keep it simple at first. Hydroponics is a no no for a newbie.

Seeds from Herbies He@d Sh0p or somewhere like that.
                                                          Grow on window sill for about 4 weeks.

Then you can take outdoor into a small green house and nature will do the rest at this time if the year. Just water and use tomato food.

If indoor you need shmething like a free sdanding wardrobe for argos or ikea
                                                          A carbon filter
                                                          And one of these with two bulbs. ebay 75 yoyo

Loads of books on torrents, vids on youtube etc
                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

English rugby is like the gift that just keeps on giving

next up: Delon Armitage

Comment

English rugby is like the gift that just keeps on giving

next up: Delon Armitage
                                                              You do realise they are going to fluke the championship don't you

Comment

now IT geeks learned and respected experts of the BBV;

I have my HTPC in my living room, hooked up to my TV. Goodness as regards video content, streaming etc.

What I'd like to be able to do now is to play the music content that is stored on that in my kitchen; what should I be looking to purchase? Something like this yoke, I'm guessing (like the idea of the internet radio).

Or is there a better way?

Comment

Armitage always comes across as a complete prick, not surprised by that in the slightest.

Comment

Is Zen and the art of poker worth a read?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      I will happily make a wager that they will not do any such thing

Comment

I have my HTPC in my living room, hooked up to my TV. Goodness as regards video content, streaming etc.

What I'd like to be able to do now is to play the music content that is stored on that in my kitchen; what should I be looking to purchase? Something like this yoke, I'm guessing (like the idea of the internet radio).

There are loads of ways and none of them is perfect, my favourite at the moment is to use a good bluetooth speaker like this:

And just connect it to your mobile phone via Bluetooth.

If you want a more permanent solution then just buy a cheap Android tablet and pair them.

Those speakers are just €55 and they are very good and as an added bonus can be battery powered for portability. There are other models that go up to 150 but don't get suckered into buying inferior Bose ones for €300.

Edit: The point about the Logitech and anything like that from the very expensive Sonos system to the well made but Clunky Roberts Internet radio that I have is that none of them are as easy to use or as flexible as the software that you already have for free on your phone / tablet.
                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 31-01-12, 11:16.

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                                                                          Is Zen and the art of poker worth a read?
                                                                          No. It actually states that things like 'being due a good run' are plausible.

Comment

I will happily make a wager that they will not do any such thing
                                                                            I'd reluctantly put my money where my mouth is if you offered me an attractive enough price

5/1 Ireland with Stan James is a little tempting

Comment

I'd reluctantly put my money where my mouth is if you offered me an attractive enough price

we'll get stuffed in Paris, as per, France to win the 6N

I think England will lose to Ireland, France and Scotland (and possibly Wales as well). You can have the 9/2.

Comment

France will win the 6N

Comment

Ship the new job

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                    Ship the new job
                                                                                    English cnut

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                      English cnut
                                                                                      Did you think Corbett was an Irish name?

Comment

365 offering 100% book on the Ireland Wales game today if anyone's punting.

10/11 Ireland -4
                                                                                        11/10 Wales +4

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

10/11 Ireland -4
                                                                                          11/10 Wales +4

What about the draw....
                                                                                          twitter
                                                                                          moneybookers

Comment

Hmm, was considering regging for that Super Poker Event of Europe (that name rocks! it sounds like some Japanese quiz show) but realized I've already pulled the trigger on tickets to Ireland vs Italy in the 6n that weekend, feel like I'll be missing a good but manic event out in Citywest.

Comment

Brag

GOT THE JOB!!!
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                Hmm, was considering regging for that Super Poker Event of Europe (that name rocks! it sounds like some Japanese quiz show) but realized I've already pulled the trigger on tickets to Ireland vs Italy in the 6n that weekend, feel like I'll be missing a good but manic event out in Citywest.
                                                                                                I might be interested in taking the tickets off your hands if you decide you want to play the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                  Brag

GOT THE JOB!!!
                                                                                                  Time to change your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                    Time to change your sig?
                                                                                                    done.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                                      What about the draw....
                                                                                                      16/1

Comment

It not a 100% book. exactly 4 points difference and you lose.
                                                                                                        twitter
                                                                                                        moneybookers

Comment

If you sign up to Google Music pretty much any internet enabled device will be able to do this for you
                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Wont be a fluke. They are getting rid of all the indiscipline in the squad. Professional athletes are not meant to be getting rubbered and arrested for being out of their tree.

The number of players available to them means they can pretty much start from scratch and get rid of he crappy Martin Johnston mindset that has been around for the last decade.

They will now start playing proper rugby that suits their players and develop into a serious side. Every team in every sport gets a nice bump when a new manager comes in and shakes thing up. This year France and England will be miles ahead. Us and wales in the middle and Scotland and Italy not far behind.

Best get used to really enjoying the H.C. as I don't think we will be having much 6 Nations joy anytime soon.

Comment

we'll get stuffed in Paris, as per, France to win the 6N

I think England will lose to Ireland, France and Scotland (and possibly Wales as well). You can have the 9/2.
                                                                                                              I would take €50 if its open to anyone

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                  I might be interested in taking the tickets off your hands if you decide you want to play the event.
                                                                                                                  Nah, I'm gonna go to the match, 90% sure on that, there is a gang of us so I can't really back out.

I have the tendency to completely ignore poker when planning stuff, or at least it doesn't come into my mind - for example, after winning my UKIPT Galway ticket last week, I immediately began thinking of snagging a UKIPT Nottingham seat in the near future via the 3xTurbos. Over the weekend, I simultaneously planned a weekend away with my GF and we ended up booking for the weekend after Easter (I'd avoid going away Easter Weekend even if it wasn't the Irish Open!); only realised yesterday that I've booked the weekend away for the dates of Nottingham, so thoughts of qualification have gone right out the window! Similarly can't play in the upcoming European Deepstack as I've something else planned for the Saturday.

I'd guesstimate that 50%+ of decent poker festivals are a no-go for me as a result of other commitments, if I properly planned everything I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, but I suck at that and pull the trigger on weekends away or sporting events without thinking it through first!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

10/11 Ireland -4
                                                                                                                    11/10 Wales +4

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                                                    What about the draw....

Ah, isn't that lovely, Emmet's a fully convinced, eating his own dogfood, Company Shill now. Seems like no time since we were sweating him through his exams and now here he is all grown up

Comment

I'll play the event for you if you don't sell the ticket, whatever split you fancy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

I'd guesstimate that 50%+ of decent poker festivals are a no-go for me as a result of other commitments, if I properly planned everything I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, but I suck at that and pull the trigger on weekends away or sporting events without thinking it through first!
                                                                                                                        You can still come unstuck though even with good planning.

I looked at sporting events closely ahead of booking the recent weekend away. Settled for the last weekend in Jan, as the Heino Cup group stages would be done, no EPL games and the 6N not on for another week. Only thing was the FA Cup, but I figured, chances are there wont be any massive ties I'll want to want to watch.

Of course the draw then chucks out Liverpool v Utd

Comment

@ SterwelP: watched your movie last night. Great little film, and the second half really took me by surprise. awesome soundtrack as well!

you might want to find some new links though cause that's a copy made for deaf people. unlike you, some of us are not quite there yet

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X