X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    What kind of sandwich?
    That looks better without the "h"...it could catch on...
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      It was tuna and sweetcorn, on brown...gona go with that again.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

tomato soup in a sourdough breadbowl with a nice sourdough grilled cheese sambo
        airport, lol

Comment

boooooooooooom

Comment

NFL stream chat is always so tilting, they're getting lazier too, its already onto the rugby V NFL debate, and bucktoothed limey V Lazy fat yank argument. T -20 to the We saved your ass in the war line
            EDIT:
            Imagine the All Blacks playing against the winners of the Super Bowl - one match each in Rugby Union and Am Football.
            ughhhhhhhhhhh
            EDIT:
            this got better when some american took offence and presumed the above to be a racist comment. Some troll replied "all blacks are athletes!"
            Last edited by Zuroph; 23-01-12, 00:39.
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Something to break up this football talk,

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

In a way all this american football hype at the moment, if i could even call it that...might be around forever now, must be like the dawn of english football on television when irish people just put a pin in the fixtures and decided to support a random team and then became pathetically obsessed with them.
              "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Turkey in a sandwich....xmas is over dude !
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Gave the artist a spin last night, its good, but I don't think its as amazing as some people seemed to be making out. beautifully made, but something didnt quite click for me, and I think its the storyline was a bit simple.
                  The descendants then tonight, was a good film, Nothing I'd watch again in a hurry but well worth the watch.
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

cruz

Comment

im on sky but a mate is looking for a stream for game nfl any suggestions?
                      airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          im on sky but a mate is looking for a stream for game nfl any suggestions?
                          Tell him dont bother...
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Tell him dont bother...

giants by 1

Comment

busted in 62nd. Lost a big one blind on blind A2<K5 and then was very short. doubled back to 10 bbs with Aj>66 but couldnt get there when I shoved Q3 from the sb into Bbs 55. Ah well. Cmon 49ers

Comment

Tuna and red wine = serious indigestion...

Bed time, doubt i can influence a ball game from here, so delete as appropriate.

ezgame.

meh...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ελέφαντας View Post
                                  In a way all this american football hype at the moment, if i could even call it that...might be around forever now, must be like the dawn of english football on television when irish people just put a pin in the fixtures and decided to support a random team and then became pathetically obsessed with them.
                                  What are you on about hype? Quite the odd rant there sir

Comment

lol as it was just mentioned on sky

Comment

Originally posted by ελέφαντας View Post
                                      Something to break up this football talk,

Forum is populated by gamblers, NFL is the nut gambling sport.

Hardly surprising it's popular.

Comment

i wonder will this be any good.
                                        NEW series on sky "Luck". about horse racing track/fixing and gambling.
                                        Anyone see it yet?

Sky Atlantic is about world class television, exploring new worlds, digging deep into characters and being told fantastic stories.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                          i wonder will this be any good.
                                          NEW series on sky "Luck". about horse racing track/fixing and gambling.
                                          Anyone see it yet?

http://skyatlantic.sky.com/luck/vide...tended-trailer
                                          I saw the first episode, released a while ago. It's directed by Michael Mann. I thought it was great. I had no idea what the characters were talking about a lot of the time, but loved it anyway.

Comment

FFS Argh, out in 3rd for $340 odd, but had my eyes on the $655 up top! And yer man tanked for AGES before calling me...

PokerStars No-Limit Omaha, 22 Tournament, 2000/4000 Blinds 500 Ante (3 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t88128)
                                            Button (t206317)
                                            SB (t98555)

Hero's M: 11.75

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A, 8, 8
                                            Button bets t10000, 1 fold, Hero raises to t87628 (All-In), Button calls t77628

Flop: (t178756) 4, 6, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t178756) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t178756) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t178756

Results:
                                            Button had K, Q, 9, A (straight, Ace high).
                                            Hero had A, A, 8, 8 (one pair, Aces).
                                            Outcome: Button won t178756

Comment

railing david lappin after dokes tweet he just had a monster double up in milly AK v KK A on flop gave him the double up
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Who's the man, Tom Terrific is the man!

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        What are you on about hype? Quite the odd rant there sir

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                        Forum is populated by gamblers,NFL is the nut gambling sport.

Hardly surprising it's popular.
                                                        I wasn't trying to be ignorant about it, i looked back at my post and i do come off quite bad.

Having said that...there was not this level of support last year, hence, hype...

although i do accept it might be here to stay

none the less weather you like it or not its a bit cringy to see irish lads cheering on states they'll never see in their life. I imagine americans would find it laughable that irish people (who have never been near america ect) are cheering on Pittsburg

Edit: video i put in to bring up the average likeability of my posts as i realise im getting bashed for my last two posts
                                                        Last edited by ελέφαντας; 23-01-12, 02:22.
                                                        "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Comment

oh dear, should never have been near that ball.

Comment

there's maybe been a little bit more this year thanks to TEEEEEEEEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!mania, but its been there for years IMO. We've been having superbowl parties a solid 10 years now, and i've been watching them since I was 15. Havent seen any new friends come to NFL this year, but the same few are still have a lot of interest. If anything, the support has grown a bit thanks to the availability of streams, and the opportunity to watch more.
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Freedom when is fitzy210 free cant wait to continue the great staking debate.

Hurricane fly saying im not the sharpest tool in the the shed well i wish id
                                                                the massive intellect needed to be a fat darts fan who drives a taxi for a living.

Comment

TD! game on....come on the 9ers!!
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Not a hope of me sleeping tonight , himself is snoring like a fuckin train. ffs
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                      Didn't even know trains snored!

Comment

Daragh999 3/6 in Ipoker 200k!!! 35k up top!!! gogogo!!!

Comment

Choo choo

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                            I saw the first episode, released a while ago. It's directed by Michael Mann. I thought it was great. I had no idea what the characters were talking about a lot of the time, but loved it anyway.
                                                                            See the connection?

Comment

Eli gonna Eli, wouldnt like to be the San Fran backers now looks like OT, 20 secs for 9ers to do summit
                                                                              Last edited by ghostface; 23-01-12, 03:03.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                Choo choo
                                                                                Have you repented your ways Michael
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by NicoSanty View Post
                                                                                  Daragh999 3/6 in Ipoker 200k!!! 35k up top!!! gogogo!!!
                                                                                  Chippie now still 6 left kk v qq for the dooble whats he like for nippage?

Comment

Have you repented your ways Michael
                                                                                    Yes boss im shaking the tree boss you broke me boss.

Comment

Sickpuppy have you seen the girl in your avatar lately? Bitch got fat.

Comment

Yes boss im shaking the tree boss you broke me boss.
                                                                                        Good Boy!!

We shall start as we mean to go on then ok!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Pics obv for comparison, she don't look it to me from a quick search
                                                                                          Last edited by ghostface; 23-01-12, 03:11.

Comment

Fat girls need love too.
                                                                                            Appreciate it more if ya can stand the sweating
                                                                                            possibly sprinkle pre during and post with large volumes of talcum powder.

Comment

Sig I meant. Not avatar lol

Comment

Right i'm off to bed to suffocate my husband!

Night all!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Sig I meant. Not avatar lol
                                                                                                  I was wondering, the avatar clearly jsut had a baby, thought it was harsh.

Pics of the sig girl gone fattie. Whats her name Alison something...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    I was wondering, the avatar clearly jsut had a baby, thought it was harsh.

Pics of the sig girl gone fattie. Whats her name Alison something...
                                                                                                    alison stokke
                                                                                                    insert she can vault onto my pole anytime joke somewhere

Comment

Does OT count in NFL match betting?

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                                                                                        Does OT count in NFL match betting?
                                                                                                        yes nearly sure draws are rare are you from Moore

Comment

Welcome back Mick, some very funny stuff with that Fitzy guy, doesn't seem the smartest. Also gl Daragh!

Comment

yes nearly sure draws are rare are you from Moore
                                                                                                            Moore?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                              Pics obv for comparison

Not the best "fat" picture, but I seen more on 2+2.

Comment

Jebus! She must be using reinforced poles these days!

Comment

she now has giant boobs whats problem?
                                                                                                                  her face is still slim and cute

Comment

Moore?
                                                                                                                    are you not from between Athlone and Ballinasloe ballydangan area?

Comment

are you not from between Athlone and Ballinasloe ballydangan area?
                                                                                                                      Certainly am yep! You live near?

Comment

She'd still get it of course.

Comment

Certainly am yep! You live near?
                                                                                                                          From ballinasloe not lived there since 1996 went to school in athlone and played rugby there.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X