"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      She does some whinging.
      So do you but nobody complains.Ban imo.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        @Shrap: Your pep talk on the 'wonders' of children at the beers cushioned the impact somewhat. Opened my eyes to the fact the some effort might be involved and by God there is. Currently at the 'how does anyone do this more than once' phase.
        lol, I wasn't the only one giving the pep talk . can i just say that it's 3 tough years, but after that it's just amazing. i'm a big kid at heart so i'm having so much fun with them already. the eldest (6) who was big into puzzles by 2 is now big into games. we started with simple board games a year ago, then connect 4, then checkers where he's beaten me a few times when i wasn't paying attention and now we play chess every day. can't wait to teach him proper card games in the next year or 2. and they're both so fucking good at kicking a ball around that it's a joy to be in the garden when the weather is decent.

TLDR stick it out, it get's fuckin amazing

Comment

Nevermind Megaupload.

Here's a rare live set of old skool electro from Egyptian Lover.

Who's Egyptian Lover?

One of 1984's finest. Born Greg Broussard, The Egyptian Lover started off doing his thing as a Los Angeles DJ doing parties at the LA Sports Arena, and late...
          Last edited by BennyHiFi; 21-01-12, 00:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Think I'd better leave it tbh, just realised how wrecked tired was after registering for that tournie so wouldn't be any fun for you with the way I would be playing

Are you going to the horse racing next week in Leopardstown? Should be good!
            would love to but am going out the friday night, so no chance i get a 2 day pass, although i'm a member of the gym overlooking the race course ( i can literally sit on my gym bike place bets on the phone and watch the horses come in ) so might pretend i'm going to the gym and pop down and see you all.

Comment

Dave, unless you are a 6 year old girl a bottle of wine wont do any more harm then 3 pints of beer.

Sent from my laptop in G town....they are all sleeping...I have wine and im not afraid to use it !

Mental note : Lodge money on Boyles in the AM.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

beaaasst of a tune

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  I don't get it.
                  TRhere's no joke. It literally happened me this morning.

I was less than a foot away from having my head split open or worse, my johnson cut off by flying glass
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                    TRhere's no joke. It literally happened me this morning.

I was less than a foot away from having my head split open or worse, my johnson cut off by flying glass
                    Lebowski reference cancels any past transgressions,hope you're ok obv.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                      Lebowski reference cancels any past transgressions,hope you're ok obv.
                      rather nerdily, the first thought through my head was I wondered if what broke my skylight was a piece of the russian satelite that failed to break orbit and burned up in the atmosphere.

turns out it was a heat fracture of the inner pane of the glass, and not cosmic debris.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        hey just got the wife tonight to open negotiations on the possibility of a second child. I said in three years, she said when she's 41. This is phenomenal progress from the first few months though where the mere mention of another baby would have been quite negative for my well-being.

Wait till after the six weeks and she's starting to smile and is allowing you proper sleep at night
                        Gosh, she must have had a horrific time! I thought about #2 when Lucie was about 3 months old. I got pregnant by chance when she was 10 months or so. And Yulia would have been mad if she waited to have a kid at 41, I really felt old having Aimee at 38. I had my first at 28!

I wanted to get them over and done with and close together. I also swore I would NEVER have a baby past 35

Not that I would change wee Aimee for the world. Once they are going to bed at 7.00pm every night without a cry life becomes your own again in the evening.

Comment

Benny this might float your boat

Promote your music. Find your fans. Learn how to turn your passion into a career on YouTube.

Black Dog playlist

click playall and it picks up much more than the ones listed, but you will have to skip a couple of tracks near the start (led zep and some indie band)

Comment

Jude HU in a 45k gtd tournie now, slight chip lead

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              Benny this might float your boat

Promote your music. Find your fans. Learn how to turn your passion into a career on YouTube.

Black Dog playlist

click playall and it picks up much more than the ones listed, but you will have to skip a couple of tracks near the start (led zep and some indie band)
                              Yes! Black Dog fan. Saw 'em do it live once... lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                Jude HU in a 45k gtd tournie now, slight chip lead
                                He took it down for 17k score. WP sir

Comment

Another reason why the Megavideos of this world will always exist - I have the DVD of series 1 of Love/Hate and have been watching it this week. A quarter way through episode 4 the DVD is having none of it, must be scratched.

I have spent longer trying to fix it and trying to watch it via various media players on my laptop (admittedly some stupidity involved there) then it takes to download the episode. It is now downloading and will take 30 mins. And If I hadn't already watched the first quarter of it I would be watching a DivX stream of it right now.

On that note why the hell can't you scan with DivX? It's why I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                    Nevermind Megaupload.

Here's a rare live set of old skool electro from Egyptian Lover.

Who's Egyptian Lover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFs9CPGhts
                                    Tytytytytytytyty.

Love Egyptian lover.

Any Minimal Techno or Tech House recommendations?

Been an electro lover all my life but only recently started listening to minimal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Another reason why the Megavideos of this world will always exist - I have the DVD of series 1 of Love/Hate and have been watching it this week. A quarter way through episode 4 the DVD is having none of it, must be scratched.

I have spent longer trying to fix it and trying to watch it via various media players on my laptop (admittedly some stupidity involved there) then it takes to download the episode. It is now downloading and will take 30 mins. And If I hadn't already watched the first quarter of it I would be watching a DivX stream of it right now.

On that note why the hell can't you scan with DivX? It's why I don't like it.
                                      TY, reminded me to source this from the cousins. Paying my licence fee is more than enough justification for acquiring it this way imo, not that I need an excuse mind.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                        Tytytytytytytyty.

Love Egyptian lover.

Been an electro lover all my life but only recently started listening to minimal stuff.
                                        Really ? Since you exited the womb you have been an electro lover ? No Barny of Spongebob ? Sick life !!
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                          Tytytytytytytyty.

Love Egyptian lover.

Just this for now http://mnmlssg.blogspot.com/2011/12/...tracklist.html

More later. At some point.

Comment

At Last singer Etta James dies - Yahoo!
                                            That's a bit harsh TBF
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              TY, reminded me to source this from the cousins. Paying my licence fee is more than enough justification for acquiring it this way imo, not that I need an excuse mind.
                                              interesting argument actually, I wonder would it stand up in a court of law. considering you've already "paid" for the show, once anything is broadcast on RTE, is it fair game for downloading?
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So i've a online video interview to complete this weekend for the job i've applied for. sit in front of webcam, head and shoulders in shot and talk. If the "what's the craziest thing you've done?" question comes up, would it be + or - EV to say "doing this interview while not wearing trousers..."
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

CONNACHT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                    So i've a online video interview to complete this weekend for the job i've applied for. sit in front of webcam, head and shoulders in shot and talk. If the "what's the craziest thing you've done?" question comes up, would it be + or - EV to say "doing this interview while not wearing trousers..."
                                                    I recommend a plan B if the interview isn't going too well where you signal to a couple of your Outbreak zombie friends who proceed to shuffle into shot behind you and start eating you to blood curdling screams.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                      interesting argument actually, I wonder would it stand up in a court of law. considering you've already "paid" for the show, once anything is broadcast on RTE, is it fair game for downloading?
                                                      I really doubt it would have any legal standing whatsoever.

Comment

The wine wasn't bad now, I wouldn't go out of my way to drink it again though. God bless you bbv, safe home.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          The wine wasn't bad now, I wouldn't go out of my way to drink it again though. God bless you bbv, safe home.
                                                          speaking of wine, first time i really drank it was when folks were away, had the place to myself, was dating a german girl who was snobbish about it, obv bought two bottles of chateauneuf du pape, she had half a glass as didnt feel well that night, day before folks home, figured i had to get rid of it all as didnt fancy the questions, drank almost two bottles and was wired to the moon, i remember running and vaulting over the 5 foot hedge hedge between me and next door and doing nick naks at 5am. good times

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg1DjYDI5JI&feature=fvsr

Comment

Bon Iver!

RE: Wine.. If you can't polish off a bottle by yourself and still feel pretty sober, give up drinking.. But always remember..

Beer before wine, feeling fine... Wine before beer, feeling queer..

or else...

Beer after wine, feeling fine... Wine after beer, feeling queer..

One of these is correct and quite good advice... Fucking rhyme gets me every time though. Pretty sure the first one is correct.

Comment

Link for anyone interested in the boxing, Ramos Vs Rigondeaux(the guy who smashed wilie casey in first rd).

The fight before it starting now is an 8 R'der.

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                  http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103160/...igondeaux.html

Link for anyone interested in the boxing, Ramos Vs Rigondeaux(the guy who smashed wilie casey in first rd).

The fight before it starting now is an 8 R'der.
                                                                  This is epic. Just slugging for the first 5 rounds so far

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                                                    This is epic. Just slugging for the first 5 rounds so far

Cracking stuff from both, maybe stopped a little soon! Great curtain raiser

Comment

Way too jazzy.

Comment

Best wedding invite ever.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

I am becoming obsessed with watching Praise Breaks at evangelical ceremonies.

Comment

Sorry if posted already but this is fucking amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=81uCCZOZNgE#!

Comment

Archer.

Archer.

ARCHER.

Comment

Anyone know where you can dl or stream LoveHate series 2?.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  Watching Connacht / Harlequins got me thinking.

I'm guessing that HT/FT betting in rugby is like soccer with the odds being formulaically derived from the outright match odds.

So is there an edge in weather conditions like tonight where the wind is going to influence the game far more than in top flight soccer?
                                                                                  So if Connacht HT/Harlequins FT is initially set at a 'fair price' then from the moment the coin is tossed and its known Connacht are playing with the hurricane first half is there much of a window to get on before the odds are changed to reflect this?
                                                                                  HC is king

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                    Sorry if posted already but this is fucking amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=81uCCZOZNgE#!

That was pretty good. No 11 was nice to see.

About halfway through my young daughter sits beside me and does a great impression of the South American commentators....fedograciacaia bedicathca fordd r rrrrrrr gaedtahchioooooo GGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL GGGGGGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL

In fits of laughter here

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Page 2 of TV shows if you don't want to look elsewhere.

Comment

rugby, hcup, cup, ulster, leicester, tigers, anthony, allen, stephen, ferris, romain, poite

referee trolling Geordan Murphy. "I think you enjoy"

excellent

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                            Buy it in a shop, Nidge will fuck you up if you try to do him out of his royalties.

Comment

PP offering 100/1 special on all prem teams to score today stuck a sneaky 5er on it for lolz

Comment

Limit on that Boyles enhanced treble only €15 - what happened to €50!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  i got 40 on???

Comment

Can someone post link? On phone and can't find it anywhere on their site
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Where do you even see it? I'm looking in football, soccer specials, weekend bonus accumulators and its not there?

Comment

Where do you even see it? I'm looking in football, soccer specials, weekend bonus accumulators and its not there?
                                                                                                        on the home page. weekend wonders (first of the 3 specials)

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                          Can someone post link? On phone and can't find it anywhere on their site
                                                                                                          Bleh, found it but won't load on phone. GREAT!
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

promotions>weekend wonders

under enhanced price offer in white writing

click on:
                                                                                                            "live on site now"

doesn't look like a link but that's the link

cheers for the promo Gimme

Comment

just back from a night in kinsale with herself, and i can safely say that the night away has done nothing for my tiredness.
                                                                                                              landed at the hotel yesterday at about 5ish booked in and got a taxi down town went to tim edwards for food and drinks. finished there and went to another pub for drinks, then we went to some other pub to watch the connaucht match and more drinks, then after that we went to various other establishments for more drinks. got a taxi at 1:30 back to the hotel and low and behold what was on in the hotel only a GAA social so in we went to support the local Gaa team and put in sterling work until 6:30 this morning. we then retired to the bedroom and got up again at 10 se we wouldn't miss the bReakfhasht, back to the room and a quick shit,shower and shave and we were in the car by 11:30.
                                                                                                              absolutley wrecked

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

Just place a treble as normal on teh three teams and it will work no need to find links.
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

aaahhh ya; well anyone can do the fcukin smart thing and post the link

I was offering the whole betting experience, clicking on twenty odd links and staring at the page trying to see the link

*
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                    cheers for the promo Gimme
                                                                                                                    Unless it loses, if it loses yer nothing but a scheming money grabbing leeching cnut!
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 21-01-12, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      i got 40 on???
                                                                                                                      Fuck it, tried to get €50 on they came back and offered me €15.

Comment

Fuck it, tried to get €50 on they came back and offered me €15.
                                                                                                                        They probably have a flag beside all the pro-punters names.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                          just back from a night in kinsale with herself, and i can safely say that the night away has done nothing for my tiredness.
                                                                                                                          landed at the hotel yesterday at about 5ish booked in and got a taxi down town went to tim edwards for food and drinks. finished there and went to another pub for drinks, then we went to some other pub to watch the connaucht match and more drinks, then after that we went to various other establishments for more drinks. got a taxi at 1:30 back to the hotel and low and behold what was on in the hotel only a GAA social so in we went to support the local Gaa team and put in sterling work until 6:30 this morning. we then retired to the bedroom and got up again at 10 se we wouldn't miss the bReakfhasht, back to the room and a quick shit,shower and shave and we were in the car by 11:30.
                                                                                                                          absolutley wrecked
                                                                                                                          Must be disappointing that the only ride you got was in a taxi .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X