IPB Northern Open last longest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Northern Open last longest

Any IPBers playing the Northern Open fancy a €50 last longest.

I plan on playing at the moment so will prob get in for it

Comment

wens it on?
      buy in?

were?? dundalk yeh?
      GAA News Website

Comment

Actually I wouldnt do 50 for this tourn, bout 10% of buy in for LL would do me, I am a bit worried that there'll be not a lot of runners for this.

Its on Fri - Sun, Fairways Hotel in Dundalk. 300 buy in (incl 40 reg) and 15k stack with 1 hr blinds

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Actually I wouldnt do 50 for this tourn, bout 10% of buy in for LL would do me, I am a bit worried that there'll be not a lot of runners for this.

Its on Fri - Sun, Fairways Hotel in Dundalk. 300 buy in (incl 40 reg) and 15k stack with 1 hr blinds
          There's going to be at least 200 playing this. It's going to be Great value as it will be full of CPT regs from up around this area.

I am cool with a €30 LL.

@semibluff you coming down?

Comment

Gtd all ready hit looks like good number just after getting more dealers so will I confident of big numbers 300 pluse

Comment

I will be taking care of the updates here for the wk end , so i can keep a list for a last longest if you like .

Comment

howd the super sat go last night?

normally a good sign of numbers to expect today
                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                  howd the super sat go last night?

normally a good sign of numbers to expect today
                  40 in the Sat.

I was 37/40

Comment

In for last longer.
                    http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Originally posted by ACE REPORTER View Post
                      In for last longer.
                      You're not allowed in Mick

Comment

I'll do a last longer
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

what was the cash action like up there last night? Cant play the ME because of work but might head up later

Comment

im the Uber value for last longest - so based on this - im in

Agreed, mick should have to pay double to get in!
                            GAA News Website

Comment

I'm in too. Who do i pay?

Comment

Wouldn't leave the money with Damo... just sayin
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'd like to lay Megatron in this market

Comment

laying semibluff obv as he will get bored and want to go drinking after the first level

Comment

get tilted after the full times in irish footy is more likely (if still around then)

We can pay damo or ciaran if he doesnt mind
                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                        I'd like to lay Megatron in this market
                                        Is this anyway to speak of your poker hero?

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                        get tilted after the full times in irish footy is more likely (if still around then)

We can pay damo or ciaran if he doesnt mind
                                        I'll collect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                          Is this anyway to speak of your poker hero?

I'll collect it.
                                          That suits me perfectly , i'll look after the runners and you take care of the loots .

Comment

Table 11 seat 2 if anyone wants to drop the loot over

Comment

Have this locked up already

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                Have this locked up already
                                                3 Players left in the last longest .

Ghostface , Connie & Ikilldurr

Megatron fukked off with the money yesterday and hasn't been seen since..

Comment

I think I saw him going into the Micheal Buble tribute concert last night, also heard he was buying everybody drinks as if it was going out of fashion by all accounts ,
                                                  Last edited by greywolf; 19-06-11, 10:32.
                                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                    3 Players left in the last longest .

Ghostface , Connie & Ikilldurr

Megatron fukked off with the money yesterday and hasn't been seen since..
                                                    id say forget about it, from his twitter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    CiaranCorbett Ciaran Corbett
                                                    @
                                                    @_NickyPower_ I will as soon as I get out of the pub. Managed to get a lock in
                                                    12 hours ago
                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    CiaranCorbett Ciaran Corbett
                                                    @
                                                    @_NickyPower_ ashtray out now. Am going nowhere
                                                    11 hours ago

Comment

I woke up beside Michael Buble this morning. €300 well spent

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                        I woke up beside Michael Buble this morning. €300 well spent
                                                        The iconic confrontation... Megatron hijacks an Autobot shuttle and launches a sneak invasion of earth while Prime is away. Ironhide, Prowl, Ratchet and Braw...

Comment

Working...
                                                        X