Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Base ball caps idea

Just an idea lads and ladys

I was thing that maybe we could get some baseball caps made up with the IPB logo on them , and sell them to members of IPB iv made a few calls and looks like they are working out at around €10 each pending on the logo , who would be intrested in buying them for €15 , €5 off which goes to the IPB bloging fund
    Last edited by de dominator; 13-06-11, 15:18.

Good idea I especially like it as I normally wear a baseball cap when I am playing poker

But then again it all goes back to having the money to do it in the first place like the badges.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

i dont mind ordering about 20 or so , and they next game your bloging give them to you to sell

Comment

€10 seems on the high side to pay for this surely they could be sourced cheaper meaning a higher profit margin for IPB?

Again i have no clue on the subject but seen as they can sell fake nike hats etc... for €5 and still profit surely there is something out there cheaper?
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          €10 seems on the high side to pay for this surely they could be sourced cheaper meaning a higher profit margin for IPB?

Again i have no clue on the subject but seen as they can sell fake nike hats etc... for €5 and still profit surely there is something out there cheaper?
          If you buy in bulk you will get them cheaper. But you are talking in terms of 1000s to make any significant difference

Comment

great idea. know nothing about the costs side, but would def buy one.

optional screenname stitched across the back of the cap or on the side for an extra couple of quid would be nice too!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
              If you buy in bulk you will get them cheaper. But you are talking in terms of 1000s to make any significant difference
              Ah cheers Boyle Poker you shouldn't of really nice of you's

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                I suppose, i guess the €10 ones are good quality aswell but would it not be an idea to sacrifice quality for extra profit. This is coming from someone who wouldnt wear a peaked cap tho so i guess id just be buying for the donation really.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

What sort of cap are you thinking? I think a higher quality cap is preferable to be honest. I don't mind paying a little more.

Ideally NOT something like this:

But rather something with a solid back and elasticated the whole way around. I think Danny will know what I mean pretty well.
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

ugh caps just dont suit me..................... I would love a hoody though!

I think they would do alot better!

My daughter did a mini comapny in school and they did hoodies, 15 each and the quality is brill with their surenames across the back!

she sold them for 15, ill find out how much she paid for them
                    Last edited by SatNav; 13-06-11, 16:46.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Ask Dub13 off here about hoodies if thats the road you are thinking off going down, He got quality ones made up for IK at a reasonable price.

Comment

I do Keith

Comment

Put me down for one anyway for sure.

Comment

If you get hoodies try and find ones that have a thumb-hole in the slieve. Never had one with that. Damn they look cool!!! (A fleece inner lining too if we're pimping it up!!).

Comment

and ones that zip up completely over the face when you want to hide your tells.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

So we went from badges to hats to hoodies..Let's just cut the crap and order a shedload of these...

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

not a bad price 15 quid for 50 of them, and fruit of the loom is good quality!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                    http://www.prestigepromotions.ie/pro...atshirt_332751

not a bad price 15 quid for 50 of them, and fruit of the loom is good quality!

Pretty sure thats each when you order 50.

Comment

It'll be a once off purchase so might as well get a good quality one for the extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                        Pretty sure thats each when you order 50.
                                        thats what i meant, the more u order the lower the price lol
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Hoodies are crazy hit and miss. Don't order anything unless you've felt it and worn it first. The quality difference can be absolutely insane.

Again I will ask, has anyone contacted Par72 in Bray about this? Used them for many different customisation jobs over the course of the year 2 years ago and they were unbeatable on price and customer service. Guy dropped over to my house one evening to show me a badge he'd made for our hoodies.

His name is Liam, and he doesn't bite.

Comment

I'm not a cap person but the reflection off my skull tells me its time to go that way.

One advantage of caps is they can be seen easily in the poker room - fluorescent green. What is wrong with the traditional Irish flat cap as work so elegantly by Jackie Healy-Rae?

Comment

Hi i got the quote for €10 for 20 caps or 20 polo shirts pending on the logo
                                              IPB to be embroidery on to the items and the more you order the cheaper the get
                                              if any one knows off a cheaper place let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                Hoodies are crazy hit and miss. Don't order anything unless you've felt it and worn it first. The quality difference can be absolutely insane.

Again I will ask, has anyone contacted Par72 in Bray about this? Used them for many different customisation jobs over the course of the year 2 years ago and they were unbeatable on price and customer service. Guy dropped over to my house one evening to show me a badge he'd made for our hoodies.

This man is the best at what he does.

Not Emmet obv.

Comment

We should all just get tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Thanks Emmet
                                                    as i live in enniskerry bray is only 5 mins away so will give this lad a shout 2 moro

Comment

Originally posted by de dominator View Post
                                                      Hi i got the quote for €10 for 20 caps or 20 polo shirts pending on the logo
                                                      IPB to be embroidery on to the items and the more you order the cheaper the get
                                                      if any one knows off a cheaper place let me know
                                                      How much for your username embroidered on the back of the cap?

Comment

I prefer tee shirts as they can be customised with the IPB logo and your IPB id
                                                        Once the combined image size is not greater than A4 then this can be printed on the front or back at a cost of €10.00 or on both front & back (cost €12.50). I got mine in Reads for €12.50

Comment

The probelm with clothing is you'll only ever buy one of anything. For example if your selling hats, the normal poster/lurker is only going to buy one. So your market is essentially limited. You need to think of something that people will buy again and again. That's why I think the low quality cloth sticky badges are the way to go as you can sell 2/3 per event per person.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                            How much for your username embroidered on the back of the cap?
                                                            that is a brill idea!!!

but i think hoodys with the username on the back would be fuckin class!!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              that is a brill idea!!!

but i think hoodys with the username on the back would be fuckin class!!!
                                                              Yip, hoodies is a winner.

Comment

Dont forget that all IPB merchandise must also have the Big Bad Pat logo on it somewhere according to the forums articles of association.
                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

was in par 72 and talking to liam
                                                                  caps are €10 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                  polos are €15 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                  hoodies are €20 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                  All are of good quality and all names and logo are done in embroidery

Comment

Hoodys seem best imo.

Comment

was in par 72 and talking to liam
                                                                      caps are €10 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                      polos are €15 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                      hoodies are €20 with IPB logo €3 extra for your name on the back
                                                                      All are of good quality and all names and logo are done in embroidery
                                                                      Sounds great,any preview pics?

Comment

Originally posted by corigi View Post
                                                                        Sounds great,any preview pics?
                                                                        yea will have some 2moro evening , liam said he will e mail them to me then i'll put them up here and see what people think

Comment

yea will have some 2moro evening , liam said he will e mail them to me then i'll put them up here and see what people think

Nice one..Stupid question probably missed it somewhere in thread.Will they be on sale through irishpokerboards or just in the shop in bray?(I live close by so handy for me either way)

Comment

Nice one..Stupid question probably missed it somewhere in thread.Will they be on sale through irishpokerboards or just in the shop in bray?(I live close by so handy for me either way)
                                                                            Just in the shop, every one on here is from Bray apart from the 2 lads from Greystones

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                              Just in the shop, every one on here is from Bray apart from the 2 lads from Greystones
                                                                              Kilcoole > Greystones > Bray

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post

He he suppose i will have to make the long trip from Wicklow Town so

Comment

#41
                                                                                  So can I buy one on Thursday? Put up the "shop" address and opening hours. Can they put the name logo on while you wait? Or is a group buy thing? What colour is the cap?

Comment

#42
                                                                                    It will be through IPB but have to run things true with danny first as this is just an idea if i get a few numbers intrested ill take orders once a month

Comment

#43
                                                                                      I'd be interested in the hoody with name on it anyway

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Crow View Post
                                                                                        I'd be interested in the hoody with name on it anyway
                                                                                        +1

Comment

#45
                                                                                          I want a Navy one with SatNav in Pink on the back

that would be so cool!!!!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by BigBadPat View Post
                                                                                            I prefer tee shirts as they can be customised with the IPB logo and your IPB id
                                                                                            Once the combined image size is not greater than A4 then this can be printed on the front or back at a cost of €10.00 or on both front & back (cost €12.50). I got mine in Reads for €12.50

obviously wasnt big enough for me !!!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Bumpage, has anyone bought one of the hats yet dying to see what they look like

Comment

#48
                                                                                                I really think the lads should have final say on any design that is gonna be implemented, I think we should get IPB badges up and running first before we go diving into the hoodies idea.

Although I do like the idea or hoodies and baseball caps what I normally wear for poker

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Hoodies sound good with a $$ sub from each member wearing one at IPO or summit and have our own last longest game ?

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                    Bumpage, has anyone bought one of the hats yet dying to see what they look like
                                                                                                    Hi Donkathon

Nothing has been done up yet , meeting up with liam in a bit to see what the sample logo is like first , then iv to run it by you guys ,

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                    X