big live cash games in dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big live cash games in dublin

been browsing the forum a little bit and all i can find is people asking how soft 1/2 is....

so, what bigger (5/10+) games run in dublin? from what i hear the fitz is basically where it's at but i don't want to turn up on a random day and see nothing but a 1/2/5 game and a 40E tourni running..

what's teh biggest nl game there? what's the biggest plo game? is it regular/ when does it usually run and what do people buy in for?

what well known players on the irish scene are in these games?

cheers

DjAdi??

Comment

Originally posted by adi View Post
      been browsing the forum a little bit and all i can find is people asking how soft 1/2 is....

so, what bigger (5/10+) games run in dublin? from what i hear the fitz is basically where it's at but i don't want to turn up on a random day and see nothing but a 1/2/5 game and a 40E tourni running..

what's teh biggest nl game there? what's the biggest plo game? is it regular/ when does it usually run and what do people buy in for?

cheers
      I wouldnt worry too much 1-2-5 plays plenty big in Ireland. I guess if you really want to play big pots plo 100 game in the Fitz on Friday or Saturday. You have a better chance of getting 5-10 plus in festivals/Irish open etc etc.

Comment

The plo game in fitz defo runs friday and sunday every other night can be hit and miss, it also plays bigish on end of month night and on irish open sat nights.
        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by adi View Post

cheers
          Big games are few and far between in Dublin, there was a 5/5 nlh game going in the fitz once a week for a while but dont know if that is still going! If you are looking for a reg game you have to go online! either that or ring the poker desk in the fitz to have a ask around if there is any interest in a bigger game and they will comeo back to you to see if anyone is interested

Problem with organising any of these big games (2/5+) is that there is a very small pool of players willing to play a live 9 handed table

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
            The plo game in fitz defo runs friday and sunday every other night can be hit and miss, it also plays bigish on end of month night and on irish open sat nights.
            This + Saturdays are usually pretty big as well, it can be a bit hit and miss though. Well known regs in the game are Tony Cooney, Collette Doherthy, Tom Hanlon, Dermot Blain & Seamus Cahill, prob missing a few as well but it will b some combo of them in it guranteed.
            They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
            Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
              DjAdi??
              He's British i think and given i seen him at 500/1k a while ago i doubt he's lookin for 5/10 PLO live in Dublin
              They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
              Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post
                He's British i think and given i seen him at 500/1k a while ago i doubt he's lookin for 5/10 PLO live in Dublin
                Movin down levels maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post
                  If he is playin those stakes theres every chance he could be looking for 5/10 sooner or later lol.

Comment

Come to Carlow imo, boast's a 2-5-10 nl game of a friday night and is not as nitty as the fitz where you will struggle to win a big pot unless your in big Plo game.
                    Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                    My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Originally posted by blaaaaaaah View Post
                      Come to Carlow imo, boast's a 2-5-10 nl game of a friday night and is not as nitty as the fitz where you will struggle to win a big pot unless your in big Plo game.
                      Your dead right things have tightened right up in those plh games in fitz, never really liked the plh in there myself to many regs nitting it up, sounds like a good game down that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                        Your dead right things have tightened right up in those plh games in fitz, never really liked the plh in there myself to many regs nitting it up, sounds like a good game down that way.
                        For sure, feel free to come down of a fri nite sir. If you would like anymore details feel to ask
                        Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                        My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Originally posted by blaaaaaaah View Post
                          Gonna say the same for Galway in the 4aces on Monday nights. If I remember quickly there is something like a 5/5/10/20 PLO game there. You may have to ring ahead just to be sure but Mondays nights are generally the big night and high action. Worth the trip for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X