Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you doing for the rest of the night?
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Cliffs on yesterdays first episode of The Apprentice?
      is this the irish apprentice?

Comment

The Apprentice, confirming that girls just aren't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
          is this the irish apprentice?
          Nope British
          Profit before people.

Comment

ugh, idiot Americans ruin the results of the task

Comment

aussie rules player sent off for sporting a dangerous mohalk haircut! ghey, i hate gimps that have there hair all styled up playing sports like.

Comment

Oh SPL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC9NZHHGW2Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

OMG I am watching the Corrie come dine with me and the men have to come in drag. Ken Morley looks like Bo Selecta doing Scary Spice. Funny as lol

Comment

Just saw a load of cars parked outside my Dutch neighbours. Is there a eurovision on tonight with Holland in it? Tony asking but not coming near the BBV due to Apprentice spoilers

Comment

Friday night lights(Season02) wtf?

SPOILER
                      Season2 ep9(The Confession) Landry walks in and confesses to the murder.

Ep 10(There Goes the Neighborhood) Landry is in the episode like nothing happened and theres not a mention of anything murder related?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                        OMG I am watching the Corrie come dine with me and the men have to come in drag. Ken Morley looks like Bo Selecta doing Scary Spice. Funny as lol
                        Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                        Just saw a load of cars parked outside my Dutch neighbours. Is there a eurovision on tonight with Holland in it? Tony asking but not coming near the BBV due to Apprentice spoilers
                        Lol, we know who where's the trousers in this relationship

And to answer your question. No, I don't think it's on tonight. I think it's on tommorrow.
                        Last edited by MegaSin; 11-05-11, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          http://chrome.angrybirds.com/
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            http://chrome.angrybirds.com/
                            Angry Birds tune is my ringtone I love the game and that link is just great as I will put it on the kids laptop and they will stop bugging me for my phone!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                              Lol, we know who where's the trousers in this relationship

And to answer your question. No, I don't think it's on tonight. I think it's on tommorrow.
                              I already had it on when he saw it in the BBV, he is a gentleman and he wouldn't just change the channel! I offered to put it on after Come Dine with me finished but he too busy playing poker.

Comment

Ah fook it anyway. Didn't realise the second Apprentice was on tonight, switched off the dvd player after watching The Wire and up pops the You're fired show with the fired one in my face. FML

Does anyone know when it repeats? I had a quick scan of the next 7 days and couldn't see it.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Ah fook it anyway. Didn't realise the second Apprentice was on tonight, switched off the dvd player after watching The Wire and up pops the You're fired show with the fired one in my face. FML

Does anyone know when it repeats? I had a quick scan of the next 7 days and couldn't see it.
                                  On iPlayer now already, PM me for VPN info if you're a diehard and want to watch it asap. Or else use TOR/Mgeni to watch iPlayer either.

Also

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Anyone got any good tutorials for how to make a Mojito?
                                  Lazare perhaps......
                                  Really enjoying your youtube channel!

Or perhaps a good Vuvuzela clip?

Comment

Anyone got any good tutorials for how to make a Mojito?
                                    Lazare perhaps......
                                    Really enjoying your youtube channel!

Or perhaps a good Vuvuzela clip?

lol, fu pal

Comment

Very nearly pissed myself when I played the Vuvuzela one in fairness. Quality

Comment

What can ya say to this. Sick stuff.
                                        What is the name of the move he tried?

Comment

On iPlayer now already, PM me for VPN info if you're a diehard and want to watch it asap. Or else use TOR/Mgeni to watch iPlayer either.

Also
                                          Cheers man, I'll prob watch it tomorrow night. I'll google TOR/Mgeni, I assume it allows me to bypass the whole UK only thing?

Comment

Anyone hear there's an inbetweeners movie due out?

Will's mum is pretty hot

SPOILER

Comment

Cheers man, I'll prob watch it tomorrow night. I'll google TOR/Mgeni, I assume it allows me to bypass the whole UK only thing?
                                              Strewelly is the pro at bypassing the location lock.

Think the program is TOR but amn't certain.

Comment

Hey peeps who know about cars - how much could you get a car like this for from the dealer? http://t.co/Dt9fxIR

Is €8,000 crazy low? Have heard margins are tight these days. Not really thinking of getting a new car, just wondering really...

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post

Will's mum is pretty hot

SPOILER
                                                  Actually Neil's sister is hotter

SPOILER

Comment

lol, fu pal
                                                    Your secret's out now

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrITbn8vy4Y[/ame]

So unexpectedly hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Hey peeps who know about cars - how much could you get a car like this for from the dealer? http://t.co/Dt9fxIR

Is €8,000 crazy low? Have heard margins are tight these days. Not really thinking of getting a new car, just wondering really...
                                                        Know very little about cars, but yeah that's crazy low. Something definitely not right there.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

[quote=Aya14;319351]Anyone hear there's an inbetweeners movie due out?

Will's mum is pretty hot

She is indeed. But has to be Neil's sister for the hotness.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

What are people using now that quickflicksnow.com seems to be down?

Comment

3.5L petrol
                                                              probably doing about 20 miles to the gallon
                                                              €2k+ a year to tax
                                                              €€€€€€€€€€€ insurance

absolutley no resale value due to above
                                                              probably high mainteance/service costs

very small market for these due to newer versions being more enviromentally friendly/lower emissions = cheaper tax

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

yea just download mgeni and Tor its very easy to make it all work
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                  Know very little about cars, but yeah that's crazy low. Something definitely not right there.
                                                                  Well, there are actually a few of the same model from that year around the same price - what I meant was would there be a chance of getting the dealer to let it go for €8,000. Just wondering what kinda margins are they working with at the moment.

I've always wanted a 350Z - very expensive to tax and run but a really lovely looking car IMHO. Now that I'm an old bastard it wouldn't cost that much to insure luckily, less than €1,000 anyhow*.

(*at least I got an online quote for less than €1,000 about 18 months ago - maybe higher now though, if Angry-Ball is right?)

Comment

[quote=MegaSin;319360]
                                                                    Originally posted by Aya14 View Post

Will's mum is pretty hot

She is indeed. But has to be Neil's sister for the hotness.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Well, there are actually a few of the same model from that year around the same price - what I meant was would there be a chance of getting the dealer to let it go for €8,000. Just wondering what kinda margins are they working with at the moment.
                                                                      If they really are going for around that price(which I'm surprised at, though I've never looked into it) I'd say they'd jump at €8k cash.

Bought a very modest bike from a shop a couple of weeks ago, and found it a very odd experience. Listed at €2.2k, the guy in the shop haggled himself down to 1.9k within the space of a few seconds. Then threw in new tyres, brake pads, service etc. How times have changed
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        Your secret's out now

Just watched the vid of your mate climbing the stairwell, holy shit man, crazy dude. Loved the comment... 'never mind him, I'll be sick if I drop this camera' lol

Comment

yea price seems about right, when you compare to others, still payin 8k for a 7 year old 2 seater car is meh.

Comment

Just watched the vid of your mate climbing the stairwell, holy shit man, crazy dude. Loved the comment... 'never mind him, I'll be sick if I drop this camera' lol
                                                                            I forgot about that, lol college

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                                              Ste, Explosions in the Sky are playing on monday in vicar street.
                                                                              Tickets got months ago, looking forward to it. Actually many people going to EITS?

Just been to see Hanna, pretty good watch. That Saoirse Ronan one is a very good actor
                                                                              Last edited by ghostface; 11-05-11, 22:27.

Comment

Strewelly is the pro at bypassing the location lock.

Think the program is TOR but amn't certain.
                                                                                this works like a charm
                                                                                posted if for rufio last week
                                                                                and used it melself soon after

LOL forgot the link
                                                                                ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy Pro - Enjoy your privacy and surf anonymously online by simply pressing a button. Enjoy watching free TV and on-demand television when living abroad, traveling, on business or holiday: Hulu, Netflix, BBC, ITV
                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 12-05-11, 00:42. Reason: forgot the link of the program
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I've always wanted a 350Z - very expensive to tax and run but a really lovely looking car IMHO. Now that I'm an old bastard it wouldn't cost that much to insure luckily, less than €1,000 anyhow*.

(*at least I got an online quote for less than €1,000 about 18 months ago - maybe higher now though, if Angry-Ball is right?)
                                                                                  I've been insuring 2.5 ltr plus for less than €500 for the last five years fully comp with a named driver.Now this is in the BMW MERC saloon class so I presume this coupe class might have an added premium but I presume once you reach a certain age with full ncb the difference isn't that much.Your biggest concern should be the tax and fuel economy levels.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    Friday night lights(Season02) wtf?

SPOILER
                                                                                    Season2 ep9(The Confession) Landry walks in and confesses to the murder.

Ep 10(There Goes the Neighborhood) Landry is in the episode like nothing happened and theres not a mention of anything murder related?
                                                                                    FNL
                                                                                    Yeah can remember something odd like that happening, thought the whole storyline was pretty stupid. Just push through Season 2, the worst of the lot and still pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                      I forgot about that, lol college
                                                                                      where that? cudnt find post

Comment

If they really are going for around that price(which I'm surprised at, though I've never looked into it) I'd say they'd jump at €8k cash.

Bought a very modest bike from a shop a couple of weeks ago, and found it a very odd experience. Listed at €2.2k, the guy in the shop haggled himself down to 1.9k within the space of a few seconds. Then threw in new tyres, brake pads, service etc. How times have changed
                                                                                        What did you get ?
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Just bumped into my new flatmate in the kitchen. Kinda awkward, me half naked going to grab a can from the fridge,

him, eating from the bin.

Have to get up tomorrow and go get a mouse trap so....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                            Tickets got months ago, looking forward to it. Actually many people going to EITS?

Just been to see Hanna, pretty good watch. That Saoirse Ronan one is a very good actor
                                                                                            Just back from it too.She is really good as always but pretty terrible flick imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                              Just back from it too.She is really good as always but pretty terrible flick imo.
                                                                                              I really enjoyed it altho Cate Blanchette and here weird hair and accent were very annoying. Good music too.

Ya should have went to Fast and Furious 5

Comment

Thank my post if you googled slangatang
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Just bumped into my new flatmate in the kitchen. Kinda awkward, me half naked going to grab a can from the fridge,

him, eating from the bin.

Have to get up tomorrow and go get a mouse trap so....
                                                                                                  obviously you burped into the fridge while grabbing the can with one hand and scratching your arse with the other

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    Thank my post if you googled slangatang
                                                                                                    so much fail in that post

thank my post if you thought like me it was going to show nothing but naked, hot, sluts doing slutty things

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                      obviously you burped into the fridge while grabbing the can with one hand and scratching your arse with the other
                                                                                                      My flatmate is a Mouse Angry-Ball, not sure if you got that from the post....

Comment

My flatmate is a Mouse Angry-Ball, not sure if you got that from the post....
                                                                                                        still dosn't stop you from tearing the arse off yourself while grabbing a beer

Comment

Nah I scampered in and out like a little bitch, hoping the tiny mouse wouldn't attack me.

Comment

My flatmate is a angry balla mouse, not sure if you got that from the post....
                                                                                                            FYP. One of these?

SPOILER

Comment

fuck Hearts, the ugly Jambo cunts.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

here lads I dont know what all the fuss is about over these 3x turbos - just binked my UKIPT cork ticket on the first attempt

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                  here lads I dont know what all the fuss is about over these 3x turbos - just binked my UKIPT cork ticket on the first attempt
                                                                                                                  Fine example of turbo play.

I thought the open shove with 45o when you knew the nuts was coming was pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    Fine example of turbo play.

I thought the open shove with 45o when you knew the nuts was coming was pretty damn good
                                                                                                                    lols ooops did I suck out on you? sorry bout that I ran like the sun

Comment

lols ooops did I suck out on you? sorry bout that I ran like the sun
                                                                                                                      No, wasnt playing - just note taking.

WP, nice binkage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        No, wasnt playing - just note taking.

WP, nice binkage.
                                                                                                                        in my defence.......(I'll tell you on the way to cork ) believe it or not I think that was a +EV spot to shove

Comment

in my defence.......(I'll tell you on the way to cork ) believe it or not I think that was a +EV spot to shove
                                                                                                                          Looked like a good night. Lot of dropouts b4 the break & Kowby forgot to top-up

Also, never saw so many limp folds after the break in a turbo in my life - wierdo's.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X