NL Holdem $4(BB) Replayer
      SB ($604)
      BB ($391)
      UTG ($415)
      UTG+1 ($485)
      CO ($170)
      Hero ($751)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $12, fold, Hero raises to $38, SB raises to $104, fold, UTG+1 raises to $485 (AI), fold, SB calls $381

FLOP ($1,013) A:club: 4:heart: 2:club:

TURN ($1,013) A:club: 4:heart: 2:club: J:heart:

RIVER ($1,013) A:club: 4:heart: 2:club: J:heart: 3:club:

UTG+1 shows K:spade: K:diamond:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 0.9%, Turn 0.0%)

SB shows A:spade: A:heart:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 99.1%, Turn 100.0%)

SB wins $1,010

AQ is a strong hand imo:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      SB ($400)
      BB ($481)
      UTG ($142)
      UTG+1 ($507)
      CO ($433)
      Hero ($622)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $12, CO calls $12, Hero raises to $50, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $112, fold, Hero raises to $622 (AI), UTG+1 calls $395 (AI)

FLOP ($1,032) 7:heart: 5:spade: 2:club:

TURN ($1,032) 7:heart: 5:spade: 2:club: 4:club:

RIVER ($1,032) 7:heart: 5:spade: 2:club: 4:club: 8:club:

UTG+1 shows A:heart: A:diamond:
      (Pre 88%, Flop 94.4%, Turn 76.1%)

Hero shows Q:club: A:club:
      (Pre 12%, Flop 5.6%, Turn 23.9%)

Hero wins $1,029

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      SB ($506)
      Hero ($1,064)
      UTG ($132)
      CO ($146)
      BTN ($901)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $36, SB raises to $84, Hero raises to $1,064 (AI), SB calls $422 (AI)

FLOP ($1,013) 2:club: 2:heart: J:heart:

TURN ($1,013) 2:club: 2:heart: J:heart: 3:spade:

RIVER ($1,013) 2:club: 2:heart: J:heart: 3:spade: Q:club:

SB shows K:diamond: A:heart:
      (Pre 70%, Flop 80.7%, Turn 86.4%)

Hero shows Q:spade: A:spade:
      (Pre 30%, Flop 19.3%, Turn 13.6%)

Hero wins $1,010

Result:

Last edited by cardshark202; 02-03-11, 22:31.

Comment

Do we even have yellow cards here - give me one, cunt mods.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Do we even have yellow cards here - give me one, cunt mods.
          no way. Detest that infraction crap. Think they are enabled as they are a feature of vbulletin, but they wont be used here.

Comment

<3 CHD

Comment

lol Cardshark run better

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                lol, just went to infract this post.

May need to reconsider my modding duties
                I'd get infracted for telling the truth? no wonder boards football forum is terribad.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  no way. Detest that infraction crap. Think they are enabled as they are a feature of vbulletin, but they wont be used here.
                  I've disabled them fully here.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    <3 CHD
                    Hi Chad
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

So bad I'm watching the storyland things on rte.ie.
                      They're shite.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                        So bad I'm watching the storyland things on rte.ie.
                        They're shite.
                        How do you enter that?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          How do you enter that?
                          I meant bored.
                          You film something, a story, has to be fiction I guess.

Seriously, the entries are dire.

Comment

infracted
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

infracted
                              Wheres the DRP forum around here?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                Hi Chad
                                He wouldn't leave a man behind. I respect that.

Comment

need an hour's watching. Its either that or degeneracy, anyone got any recommendations for something I can watch, like, but not be sucked into watching another episode of after?

- Tough request

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    I'd get infracted for telling the truth? no wonder boards football forum is terribad.
                                    You'd get infracted because regardless of your take on banter the average football fan always feels the need to escalate abuse in defence of their favourite team/manager/player to such an extent that a forum becomes unreadable. Therefore you have to cut everything out, even when you agree with a sentiment.

The boards soccer forum is actually pretty decent, unfortunately noise >>> signal so unless we go down the route of exclusive access it's only going to get worse over time tbh.
                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I meant bored.
                                      You film something, a story, has to be fiction I guess.

Seriously, the entries are dire.
                                      New idea to fail at.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        need an hour's watching. Its either that or degeneracy, anyone got any recommendations for something I can watch, like, but not be sucked into watching another episode of after?

- Tough request
                                        DL Into the Storm. Bit longer than an hour. Watch. Go to bed happy.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                          Miyazaki is a genius. Have you seen Akira? Its not by him but a great film.
                                          Just stuck Akira on there.

Looks a fair bit more dystopian and dark than the Ghibli stuff, hope I enjoy it as much.

Comment

You'd get infracted because regardless of your take on banter the average football fan always feels the need to escalate abuse in defence of their favourite team/manager/player to such an extent that a forum becomes unreadable. Therefore you have to cut everything out, even when you agree with a sentiment.

The boards soccer forum is actually pretty decent, unfortunately noise >>> signal so unless we go down the route of exclusive access it's only going to get worse over time tbh.
                                            It isn't decent at all, you let absolute petty retards like ONYD and GavinShels go on like they are amazing because they support their local sides. Those two need a slap in the face and to stop acting superior while hiding behind a PC.

The United fans are ridic stupid. I dunno how Boards got most of them but they did.

Few decent posters, people think someone like SlickRic is a genius when alls he does is this....

Originally posted by SlickRic
                                            I type out the subject

I make a point

I end the post with my opinion

Without using bullet points
                                            stfu imo

The constant thanks whoring from a few and the bullying that is allowed slide because of who is posting it is pathetic.

The rules are lolbad too.

Shambles of a forum imo, great to troll though.

Comment

You'd get infracted because regardless of your take on banter the average football fan always feels the need to escalate abuse in defence of their favourite team/manager/player to such an extent that a forum becomes unreadable.
                                              there's someone out there who would defend El Hadj Diouf? really?

you could put that in stone in the forum rules and I doubt anyone would disagree.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

It isn't decent at all, you let absolute petty retards like ONYD and GavinShels go on like they are amazing because they support their local sides. Those two need a slap in the face and to stop acting superior while hiding behind a PC.

The United fans are ridic stupid. I dunno how Boards got most of them but they did.

Few decent posters, people think someone like SlickRic is a genius when alls he does is this....

stfu imo

The constant thanks whoring from a few and the bullying that is allowed slide because of who is posting it is pathetic.

The rules are lolbad too.

Shambles of a forum imo, great to troll though.
                                                Jesus Keane, this is the worst CHD impression ever - far too many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  isn't there 30 electoral districts, or something like that? Less than 20 would mean they get no seats in 11 of them, which seems like a bit of a stretch tbh. People will want some sort of opposition, combined with local FF heroes who are vote getting machines. Tempted to jump in though, as Raoul seems spot on at these things.
                                                  Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  This is the link Raoul posted yesterday http://irishpollingreport.wordpress.com/. He stated that the blogger is Labour biased. Don't think Raoul ever recommended betting on it, more just the suggestion that PP have it priced incorrectly, Boyle are only offering 9/4.
                                                  Sorry about steering you away from betting on this Hitch At the time I'd spent some time considering betting an amount I was uncomfortable about losing, and had decided not to. Feeling fairly neutral now on deciding not to go with it in a big way. There were so many variables in play it was just ridiculous, really.

FF 17.4% first preferences = 19 seats

Labour 19.4% first preferences = 37 seats.
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Nah thats me.

Comment

FF 17.4% first preferences = 19 seats

Labour 19.4% first preferences = 37 seats.
                                                      Dublin innit?

Comment

Dublin innit?
                                                        Thought it was mostly due to FF running 2 or 3 candidates in constituencies where they only had a chance of one seat. Coupled with not getting many transfers from anyone else
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Thought it was mostly due to FF running 2 or 3 candidates in constituencies where they only had a chance of one seat. Coupled with not getting many transfers from anyone else
                                                            Also they polled at what 12% in Dublin. Labour significantly higher. 47 seats up for play there.

Comment

I was CHD for a few hours a few nights ago, no one noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                new a/c
                                                                looking for information

this could be foley
                                                                Bit late with this as I have been catching up all day in between things.. but the join date was Jan 11 I think.

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                Calling all parents of the BBV.

My 2 boys have to go to school tomorrow dressed as a character from their favourite book.
                                                                Any characters that we've come up with are really awkward to arrange costumes for,have been into smyths etc with no joy.

At this stage anything will do. Any ideas for something that would be easy enough to throw together for them?

They're five and eight btw.
                                                                I'd appreciate any help at this stage, tyty.
                                                                Oliver Twist? old uniform thats a bit short etc?

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                                                                Wait till your lumping her college fund on some donkey in Cheltenham, then worry.

Crickets not all that bad for her anyway, hand to eye co-ordination lessons (if mrsflushdraw enquires)
                                                                I actually know a little bit about cricket as my brother played it and my dad coached it

Comment

Meh, I'm sure I'll have to remove this in a bit but whatever:

<snip>
                                                                  Last edited by sligoboi; 03-03-11, 13:42.
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                    One of Thredbo, Charlotte Pass or Perisher.
                                                                    Threadbo >> Perisher
                                                                    Dunno about the other one

They are need on some forums, we've awful trouble with some new posters on my forum. Basic spam/advertising/talking crap. So we use them a lot.
                                                                    But no need here really.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, huge amount of posts today?
                                                                    No way i'll be able to stealth read it all in work.
                                                                    Cliff's please.
                                                                    I noticed abortion kicked off, your welcome btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

anyway, huge amount of posts today?
                                                                      No way i'll be able to stealth read it all in work.
                                                                      Cliff's please.
                                                                      Ireland beat England in the cricket in an absolute nail biter. It's worth reading it for that to see RDIII telling people not to back Ireland when they were 60/1 and over the course of a couple of hours us thinking that we may be in with a chance, to looking like we could do it, to the euphoria when we got there. Whether you like it or not, it's rare that every single person was on the same page and cheering for the same thing and it was just a fantastic day of posting in that respect

Comment

Would somebody settle an argument that goes on in the house.

Whats nicer

or

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Whats nicer

or

Both are disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Ireland beat England in the cricket in an absolute nail biter. It's worth reading it for that to see RDIII telling people not to back Ireland when they were 60/1 and over the course of a couple of hours us thinking that we may be in with a chance, to looking like we could do it, to the euphoria when we got there. Whether you like it or not, it's rare that every single person was on the same page and cheering for the same thing and it was just a fantastic day of posting in that respect
                                                                            I was pretty apathetic tbh.

Whats nicer

or

They're both sick.

Comment

Whats nicer

or

Its the Branston for me any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                                                Atm it's doesn't register when plugged into the PC or anything. Just the glowing logo.
                                                                                Richie, you need to sync it with itunes again to reset.
                                                                                Hole down the home buttom and the lock button for 10 seconds
                                                                                connect to pc, start itunes,
                                                                                sync should solve it

Comment

Both are disgusting.
                                                                                  I was pretty apathetic tbh.

They're both sick.
                                                                                  Both are disgusting, isn't that right CHD?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWBmOgJKOtY&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Never had the other but Branston pickle is yummy.

Boards.ie a website recently brought under control by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party).Try’s to take the members right of free speech away, contains mass censorship .The website was brought under control in 1997 by the CCP .website contains more moderators than members at a ratio of 22:1, due to this each comment is reviewed and edited before being posted on the website

An internet message board set up to give Irish geeks too ugly to be seen in public a place to complain about the Polish and to internet stalk random z list Irish "celebrities". Its membership consists of 90% moderators who spend all thier time banning the other 10% for daring to talk about anything besides the Polish and z list Irish "celebrities".
                                                                                    "Typical boards.ie thread"
                                                                                    The Polish Keep Eating Our Swans?
                                                                                    Has anyone else noticed thier are a lot fewer swans in Ireland the last few years? I blame the Polish, the other day I saw one eat a swans head while it was still alive.

Random poster 1. Yeah lol yore ma lol, I hate the polish, atari jaguar lol yore ma.

Random poster 2. At least thier not gypsies, lol yore ma's an atari jaguar.

Random Moderator 1. Thats it your both banned for using omproper punctuation. IM LOCKING THIS THREAD!!! THIS THREADS BANNED! IM BANNED TOO, EVERYONES BANNED, I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! BANNED BANNED BANNED. (ohh god, I just want some non-internet friends).
                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-03-11, 23:44.
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

To me

Comment

To you

Comment

Whats nicer

this would be my 2nd option

or
                                                                                          this would be my last option
                                                                                          this how ever would win every time

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Don't lump me in there I was totally against it lol cricket
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Branston pickle is the nuts, always remind me of when I'd accidentally get my dads lunch when I was a kid, those were the best days, premium homebaked brown bread, ham cheese pickle and lettuce sambos and a flask of tea.
                                                                                                meanwhile my poor da would be sitting on a building site somewhere with peanutbutter or banana sandwiches on cheap white bread, with a coke bottle full of st bernard orange cordial.
                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

First time seeing the new HTC flyer...looks very nice !

On my phone so won't bother linking to it

http://www.htc.com/europe/product/flyer/overview.html

Pain in the ass using a phone to post..lol.
                                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 02-03-11, 23:51.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Ray Foley podcast, not sure if its the same as the show, but might be worth it for those that missed the live show

Comment

http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekday...castAudio.aspx

Ray Foley podcast, not sure if its the same as the show, but might be worth it for those that missed the live show
                                                                                                      Maybe catching up on the BBV today before you post is a better idea than you originally thought

Comment

it wont be, but theres a listen back service on the todayfm website. go to listen live, then underneath that you'll find it.
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What the deal with the whole Ray Foley thing? i missed whats going on? cliffs plz?
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                            this how ever would win every time

I've never given that a taste. I'm all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              First time seeing the new HTC flyer...looks very nice !

On my phone so won't bother linking to it

Pain in the ass using a phone to post..lol.
                                                                                                              Pretty slick looking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yvXei6eKI[/ame]

Some of the videos for the iPad 2 are pretty cool.

Well there you have it folks -- the absurdly thin new iPad 2. We just got our hands all over the next greatest tablet from Apple and it's... very much the same, save for that new body. There's no question that the industrial design is top notch, and we did notice some speedier behavior when jumping around -- but the core OS remains unchanged, so this won't be a major shock. We're spending more time with the device and getting impressions, but for now, feast your eyes on the galleries below.Update: Okay, we've had a chance to play around the with iPad 2 some more, and here are our big takeaways from the experience. This thing is insanely fast. We're not joking -- it's blazingly fast. Everything the iPad 2 does feels like it's on turbo. We're uploading a video of the some evidence of this, you'll be appropriately stunned. The design feels great in your hands. Sleek, super thin -- much nicer to hold than the previous version. Definitely has more of a magazine than book feel. Everything is tight and solid. It is pretty amazing how thin they've gotten the device. Even software made for the first generation device feels better here. Safari is definitely sped up. Games looked great on-screen, though obviously there are no updates to the resolution of screen technology here. This is an evolutionary step, but we definitely don't feel like it's lacking for features. People are going to gobble these up when they see the new apps.Update 2: We've got some video after the break!Update 3: More videos!%Gallery-118203%%Gallery-118206%
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Maybe catching up on the BBV today before you post is a better idea than you originally thought
                                                                                                                  Probably, just caught up on the news reports of the cricket.
                                                                                                                  Decided to make this for the BBV

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                    Does anyone know where I might be able to source a few yards of grey Alcantara in Ireland?

Probably one of numbers 2932, 2934, 2938, or 2942 in this PDF http://www.ukhide.co.uk/swatches/UK-...ge.pdf#zoom=60
                                                                                                                    Bumping this for night time users.
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

@ Ramiriquez aka <snip> interested in woman, don't think your actions earlier will go unpunished. Revenge will find itself knocking at your door someday when you least expect it. It could be next week, next month or next year. To put in the words of a modern day cinematic great ' I will find you, and I will kill youPAC:'
                                                                                                                      Last edited by 6starpool; 03-03-11, 00:21.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

The iPad2 just become the ultimate trip toy.

And I thought the "trippy" setting on my ipod's flashlight was cool...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          @ Ramiriquez aka <snip> interested in woman, don't think your actions earlier will go unpunished. Revenge will find itself knocking at your door someday when you least expect it. It could be next week, next month or next year. To put in the words of a modern day cinematic great ' I will find you, and I will kill youPAC:'
                                                                                                                          Please don't post personal info of others on here.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X