This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    You'd need to ask the likes of kev this (think he has one of these boxes) - don't even know what MKV is. Although even if this particular box doesn't play it, there will be another one that does.
    + + HD TV does me, and mkv files work fine

Comment

Originally posted by mickc View Post
      Severe lack of tables on ipoker today/tonight.

checked on another skin and its the same.
      anyone know whats up?

Yeah its been like that since i logged on at 1 today.It just seems it is not generating new tables Obv seems to be network wide
      there is a small mention of it on the ipoker regs threads on 2plus2 but no answers
      or even guesses for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        See ya in the summer for some good stuff Croke Park
        Going to see westlife and jedward?

Comment

Originally posted by mickc View Post
          Severe lack of tables on ipoker today/tonight.

checked on another skin and its the same.
          anyone know whats up?
          I have started phase one of Operation Die iPoker

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            I have started phase one of Operation Die iPoker
            why do you hate ipoker so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just to let you know Sky are moving all the football channels.MUTV is moving to channel 426...Chelsea 588...Real Madrid 444...Barcelona 442...Liverpool are moving to the History Channel...and Man City are moving to the Fantasy Channel !

Comment

Going to see westlife and jedward?
                  See you there Kev !!

Code:
                  You purchased 2 tickets to:           
                            Sat  5 Jun 2010, 17:00 

Order for: oleras
                                                Seat location: section STAND
                                              Total Charge: €131.70
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

How can any business that does so well be so crap at what they do? Israelis are cunts too and they are based there. Rigged obv aswell. Those fucking annoying noises for warnings and all, I have nightmares about them. Anytime there is a issue its on the players end, never their end. Software is incredibly crap, there is poker games on the Playstation that are designed better. It's wrecking my head thinking about it so I'm gona leave it a that.

Comment

Walter Bishop really is one of the best characters ive ever seen in a Tv program.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Walter Bishop really is one of the best characters ive ever seen in a Tv program.
                        He is excellent, totally agree.

Latest episode didn't disappoint either.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

QFT.

He plays innocent, sincere and devoted perfectly.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Just started season 1 of battlestar gallactica and so far I have to say I am pretty much underwhelmed. Also, was there some tv movie I was supposed to watch in advance of the tv show?
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              How can any business that does so well be so crap at what they do? Israelis are cunts too and they are based there. Rigged obv aswell. Those fucking annoying noises for warnings and all, I have nightmares about them. Anytime there is a issue its on the players end, never their end. Software is incredibly crap, there is poker games on the Playstation that are designed better. It's wrecking my head thinking about it so I'm gona leave it a that.
                              you can turn the sound off.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                This day could barely have worked out much better for Liverpool in fairness.
                                17 points from the last 21 possible.

If I was still posting on boards.ie I would pull out a bunch of posts by "kirby" where he told me (as if I was some sort of little kid) that Liverpool should look into replacing Benitez with McCleish 'before it's too late' seeing as 'Birmingham are ahead of ye you know'.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

you can turn the sound off.
                                  Shouldn't have to, should be normal and not sound like a robot being murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                    Just started season 1 of battlestar gallactica and so far I have to say I am pretty much underwhelmed. Also, was there some tv movie I was supposed to watch in advance of the tv show?
                                    I done the same and felt the same, there is a 2 parter for the before, how it all happened. i kinda gave up near the end of season 1, i will get back to it though.

There is also a show called Caprica, just 2 episodes in , about how the Cylons came about.

Edit, its called miniseries 1 and 2, the prequel to BSG. Caprica is done as a prequel prequel.
                                    Last edited by oleras; 06-02-10, 22:42.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                      Not a fantastic day for lovers of the game of rugby, lets be honest.
                                      Kick up the collective Irish arses for two weeks time methinks.
                                      Can't be that sloppy against better opposition. Stocai suas lads.
                                      Today's game was quite irrelevant to be perfectly honest. Looking good against Italy is often quite difficult (particularly in the first game of the championship). They go out to keep the score down from the off, and are getting quite competent at it (practice makes perfect imo).

I know nothing more about this Irish team now than I did this morning - and I fail to see how anyone else could come away with great insight on the basis of the game.

Hold tight folks. Paris will be rough sailing for sure.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Barrymore..............fucking hell !!!!

Comment

Sigh.

Basically didn't play all january. Started back playing 4 days ago or so, and up 18 buyins and the equivalent of another 7 from tournies. Up another 7 buyins from sportsbetting.

Today, down 5 buyins from sportsbetting, fired up 12 tournies, out of 1 early, going deepish in all of the other 11. Knocked out of 7 in the space of 5 minutes, including the bubble of the second biggest one, 2 off the bubble of a PLO tournie, 5 off the bubble of another. 3 of them I got it in marginally ahead, 2 flipping. All of them were very standard apart from the 6th one I got knocked out of where I open shove J6o for double average stack from MP for 30BB into AA. That was just tilt.

Obv the other 4 I don't cash either. Including the biggest one of the night where I get done 8 off the bubble when getting short in a flip.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I don't think its a good idea to play any more tonight.

Still in good profit for the month but damn that was a tilting few hours!
                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                            Sigh.

Basically didn't play all january. Started back playing 4 days ago or so, and up 18 buyins and the equivalent of another 7 from tournies. Up another 7 buyins from sportsbetting.

Today, down 5 buyins from sportsbetting, fired up 12 tournies, out of 1 early, going deepish in all of the other 11. Knocked out of 7 in the space of 5 minutes, including the bubble of the second biggest one, 2 off the bubble of a PLO tournie, 5 off the bubble of another. 3 of them I got it in marginally ahead, 2 flipping. All of them were very standard apart from the 6th one I got knocked out of where I open shove J6o for double average stack from MP for 30BB into AA. That was just tilt.

Obv the other 4 I don't cash either. Including the biggest one of the night where I get done 8 off the bubble when getting short in a flip.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I don't think its a good idea to play any more tonight.

Still in good profit for the month but damn that was a tilting few hours!
                                            should play live 2moro - in the SE - add some value

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                              Barrymore..............fucking hell !!!!
                                              ?????

Comment

Average stack 22bb's in the Deepstack with 96 players left. Crapshoot city coming up.

This should prove to all the people moaning about the Irish Open starting stack that a massive starting stack doesnt mean the structure will stay deep all the way through.

Longer clock>>>>>>>>Bigger starting stack, every time.
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                  Lol,I havent wanted to smack someone so bad in long time Ed.What a tosser
                                                  You call yourself a gambler??.....how much have you lost?.....when you've lost 250k then you can talk to me.....Mario = lol
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

it gets worse

Comment

should play live 2moro - in the SE - add some value
                                                      No chance! Tomorrow is the long day of Superbowl warmup!
                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

anyone else stuck on i-phone look

i was messing with the different looks drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner and now its stuck on this annoying i-phone look

any help greatly appreciated

pm if you can help as i will probably miss any reply as iam nearing the money in a tournie atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                            ?????
                                                            He was just on that Saturday night Brendan O'Connor thing on rte 1 (i'm too medicated to look for the remote). Started the interview by talking in that stage 'Oirish' begosh and begorra accent. Downhill from there. O'Connor hadn't the chops to pull him back into rank so he fucks off into the audience putting people on the spot. Cringeworthy imo

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                              anyone else stuck on i-phone look

i was messing with the different looks drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner and now its stuck on this annoying i-phone look

any help greatly appreciated

pm if you can help as i will probably miss any reply as iam nearing the money in a tournie atm
                                                              yes happened to me a few mins back. Click on this link http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...=188&styleid=1

Comment

Anyone seen "Archer" yet? New animated spy spoof series started in the US a short while ago. Looks good and has great critic ratings.
                                                                Will give it a spin, first 5 added.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Some advice needed from anyone who knows about fitness/nutrition.

Im 6ft tall and almost 16stone but im not fat if you know what i mean. I used to be 15 stone of decent muscle. I lost it and then gained fat.

What im trying to do is drop close to 2 stone and 1 or 2 inches of my waistline over the next 10 days/2weeks. I do alot of walking during the day but get no time to do other excersise such as the gym. So im bassically going to starve myself and only eat the bear minimum as i think that's my only chance.

I wont be cooking food as i dont get time for it. My normal days eating would be fast food or an obriens sandwich etc. Maybe wedges from hot food counter. Then id nearly always eat fast food about 9pm-10pm which i know is bad.

What should i look at eating considering i can only really buy things from the shop. Has to be quick and easy and contain not many calories BUT will give me enough energy to get me through the day. I was thinking a 6 inch subway plain with one piece of meat and salad, no sauce. Take one at about 11am then one at about 6pm. Only drinking water throughout the day as fluid. What do you think?

Any other suggestions would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                    He is excellent, totally agree.

Latest episode didn't disappoint either.
                                                                    Yeah turned out to be a good one, i think it was you the other day say it was suppose to be a cracker? Also had Prezbo in it

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    QFT.

He plays innocent, sincere and devoted perfectly.
                                                                    And dont forget the manic crazy scientist bit.

Yeah ive recently started to watch it again, you really should watch the 2 part miniseries just to give yourself the heads up about what is going on. Hopefully you will stick with it because it really is excellent, Season 2 is awesome i thought and Season 4 wraps up really well.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    I done the same and felt the same, there is a 2 parter for the before, how it all happened. i kinda gave up near the end of season 1, i will get back to it though.

There is also a show called Caprica, just 2 episodes in , about how the Cylons came about.

Edit, its called miniseries 1 and 2, the prequel to BSG. Caprica is done as a prequel prequel.
                                                                    Yeah been watching it so far, wasnt really loving the opening episode but episode 2 was pretty decent 3rd episode is out so hopefully i start to get into it or else im gonna ditch it i reckon (glutton for sticking in there when its going nowhere)

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                      Today's game was quite irrelevant to be perfectly honest. Looking good against Italy is often quite difficult (particularly in the first game of the championship). They go out to keep the score down from the off, and are getting quite competent at it (practice makes perfect imo).

I know nothing more about this Irish team now than I did this morning - and I fail to see how anyone else could come away with great insight on the basis of the game.

Hold tight folks. Paris will be rough sailing for sure.
                                                                      Fair enough, I suppose I just expected more of a blistering start to the defence of the title. The Rob Kearney block down (amongst other things) was the sloppy I was referring to but Paris will leave a clearer picture for sure

Comment

Eddie Durkin are you new or just a new name from the old place been trying to figure it out

Comment

Comment

2 stone in 10 days.

tapeworm FTW

FWIW, I've lost a stone in month by dropping my calorie intake to 1800 per day and running 5km per day.
                                                                            AFAIK - an average male needs to be eating 2500 cals a day to be healthy. you mutiply that by 1.3 if you are moderatly active.
                                                                            Check out the nutririon forum on that other boards site. The guys there know what the're talking about
                                                                            Last edited by newbie2; 06-02-10, 23:36.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                Average stack 22bb's in the Deepstack with 96 players left. Crapshoot city coming up.

This should prove to all the people moaning about the Irish Open starting stack that a massive starting stack doesnt mean the structure will stay deep all the way through.

all it means is the people who came up with the structure/starting-stack, are selling a gimmick and have no idea how to, or don't want produce a balanced structure. It has no relevance whatsoever to the IO structure
                                                                                Last edited by nicnicnic; 06-02-10, 23:40.

Comment

Im 6ft tall and almost 16stone but im not fat if you know what i mean. I used to be 15 stone of decent muscle. I lost it and then gained fat.

What im trying to do is drop close to 2 stone and 1 or 2 inches of my waistline over the next 10 days/2weeks. I do alot of walking during the day but get no time to do other excersise such as the gym. So im bassically going to starve myself and only eat the bear minimum as i think that's my only chance.

I wont be cooking food as i dont get time for it. My normal days eating would be fast food or an obriens sandwich etc. Maybe wedges from hot food counter. Then id nearly always eat fast food about 9pm-10pm which i know is bad.

What should i look at eating considering i can only really buy things from the shop. Has to be quick and easy and contain not many calories BUT will give me enough energy to get me through the day. I was thinking a 6 inch subway plain with one piece of meat and salad, no sauce. Take one at about 11am then one at about 6pm. Only drinking water throughout the day as fluid. What do you think?

2 stone in 2 weeks ? ?

I was gona stick a leg amputation pic up, but it grossed me out...lol

2lbs a day is a lot for someone 16st, not going to happen x 14 days.

Losing weight is all about negative equity, you have to take more out than you are putting in. Eat smart, excercise, cut out the beer and sugar loaded drinks and realistically you could lose 10lbs in 2 weeks, 28 lbs, not going to happen.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Hitchhiker you look and further into buying a bike? I was also recently thinking about buying a bike use to do a lot of cycling a few years back, i wasnt always as fat as i am now

I went into eurocycles and was scoping out bikes, jesus their prices seemed a little ott, i really dont wanna spend a fortune on a bike if i end up not getting back into a proper cycling pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                      2 stone in 10 days.
                                                                                      It's really not hard if you put your mind to it. Works out about 2 pounds a day and the amount of crap i eat, i see no reason why i can't do it. Once the 2 weeks were up tho i would of course start a proper diet with proper meals and everything in moderation. I havent been doing the moderation eating for about a year. Id say tho if you carried on at what i intend on doing for a long time it could be dangerous.

Edit seen oleras' post. id be happy to lose a stone in fairness. Then perhaps another stone over a much longer period of time. I then intend to put a stone back on in muscle. That's the plan anyway.
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 06-02-10, 23:45.

Comment

Interested in kinda the same thing; well more the question: "what are we meant to be putting into our bodies?". Didn't know anything about nutrition so asked a few people who do know from their careers and they recommended the book "Nutrition for Dummies". Despite the title its an apparently very well researched and accurate book on eating etc.

Not sure if this is really what you want, but an electronic version of this book is with cousins...
                                                                                        Patrick Holford's book, The Optimum Nutrition Bible is second to none. Common sense and easy to read. He also has a book called 'How to quit and not feel shit' which is about the role nutrition has in overcoming addiction. I work with drug misusers (yes, that's what we call them) and have started recommending some of his nutrition tips to clients when they're trying to deal with cravings. Haven't heard a bad word back yet. Used his tips when giving up fags a month ago, so far so good.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                            all it means is the people who came up with the structure/starting-stack, are selling a gimmick and have no idea how to, or don't want produce a balanced structure. It has no relevance whatsoever to the IO structure
                                                                                            The rate of attrition is much lower than expected. I think it's usually assumed that if you fill a room with French players, there'll be fireworks. That hasn't really been the case here. Levels are going to be 90 minutes tomorrow so I really hope the bubble effect doesn't slow down play too much!

Comment

The posts above are right though, 2 stone in 2 weeks is as dangerous as it is unrealistic.
                                                                                              Good luck with the prop bet though

Comment

Depends what you mean by relevance, im just saying that a bigger starting stack doesnt go hand in hand with a deeper game.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Eddie Durkin are you new or just a new name from the old place been trying to figure it out
                                                                                                  Danny

After all our nights playing in the SE id have thought you would have knew me straight away. Must pop in again some night as i haven't been there in a while!

Comment

Going to start by saying that I am in no way shape or form an authority on nutrition and fitness. That said I have read up a lot on it.

2 stone in two weeks is impossible unless you are morbidly obese etc.
                                                                                                    If your main goal is to lose weight it really is as simple as consume less calories then you put out.
                                                                                                    However, the way the body works, if you starve yourself you will lose weight, but at a slower weight then you would think. By starving yourself the body automatically looks to conserve energy thus slowing the fat loss process.
                                                                                                    You should read the boards fitness and nutrition forums, they really are a fountain of knowledge.

You aren't going to get these desired results in a short time. In my opinion what you should look to do is just start eating well, no crash diets etc, and up the energy output.
                                                                                                    Eat protein, lean meats and good fat (omega 3 etc), stay away (as best you can) from processed food and anything that has saturated fats in it.
                                                                                                    You can start simple though. Stay away from simple carbs (white bread, white pasta), switch to complex carbs. Get a brown bread sandwich instead. If you ever take a lift, take the stairs. If you get the bus, walk to the next stop up from your bus stop and get that one instead.
                                                                                                    As I said at the start, it really is all about energy output.

boards fitness forum
                                                                                                    boards nutrition forum
                                                                                                    You should look through the stickys on both of these forums, they are great.
                                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

...

Comment

Isn't he the 'fake professor' guy? Fairly sure i read some dodgy stuff about him in Ben Goldacre's 'Bad Science' book. Although will get that "How to quit and not feel shit" book anyway - am way too susceptible to addictions and think that's something to do with diet in addition to mental stuff!

(Actually got the recommendation for "Nutrition for Dummies" partly from the badscience.net forums. This is my thread over there with some other reading recommendations in it)
                                                                                                        Jaysis, I hadn't heard that. P45 for me soon so, wha?

Comment

Depends what you mean by relevance, im just saying that a bigger starting stack doesnt go hand in hand with a deeper game.

I'm just saying there separate issues, its proves nothing to anyone moaning about the IO starting stack. I've been critical of the deep-stack structure in the past but the fact its flawed doesn't have any relevance to the IO structure.

I do think the two new levels introduced and the increase in blind time on day two will improve the IO structure immensely but I'd still like to see a few more chips as well.
                                                                                                          Last edited by nicnicnic; 07-02-10, 00:10.

Comment

Yeah turned out to be a good one, i think it was you the other day say it was suppose to be a cracker? Also had Prezbo in it

And dont forget the manic crazy scientist bit.
                                                                                                            Maybe it was mentioned above, but what show are ye talking about?

Comment

you would probably die if you lost that kind of weight it that time, well you would feel like it
                                                                                                              if you lived you would pop that 2 stone + 1 more straight back on

I wont be cooking food as i dont get time for it.
                                                                                                              Beans on toast takes 3 mins to make
                                                                                                              round of sambos less,
                                                                                                              its a myth that cooking takes a lot of time, rice takes 10 mins, spend that time in a queue waiting for fast food
                                                                                                              the havent got time thing is a lie we tell ourselves, you have time to post here you have time to cook

My normal days eating would be fast food or an obriens sandwich etc. Maybe wedges from hot food counter.
                                                                                                              You couldnt eat worse food if you tried
                                                                                                              Sandwichs from shops are full of fat and salt (been there done that wore the oversize tshirt)

Then id nearly always eat fast food about 9pm-10pm which i know is bad.
                                                                                                              Eating late really isnt the problem its made out ot be, eating crap late is!
                                                                                                              What should i look at eating considering i can only really buy things from the shop. Has to be quick and easy and contain not many calories BUT will give me enough energy to get me through the day. I was thinking a 6 inch subway plain with one piece of meat and salad, no sauce. Take one at about 11am then one at about 6pm.
                                                                                                              subway=SALT!
                                                                                                              Porrdige for breakfast is supposed to be good for those who dont get time to eat during say if you can eat it
                                                                                                              rice is your friend (not fried)
                                                                                                              pasta is not as evil as its made out to be, good quality, small amount with simple non fatty sauces, pasta is good

Eating too little is as bad as eating too much
                                                                                                              if you starve weight off your actually losing muscle not fat (body goes into starvation mode and starts to eat muscle/organs to survive)

Only drinking water throughout the day as fluid. What do you think?
                                                                                                              Water good!!!

Im a bit of a fat fcuk at the mo myself,
                                                                                                              the fact your carrying a bit of muscle will make the exercise etc easier

slow is better than fast,
                                                                                                              that whole "lose the weight quickly put it back on quicker" is true, bit they dont tell which makes it worse is you lose muscle not fat and its just fat you put back on (its why a lot of women who are a decent weight and think they are fine are actually very unhealthy)

gl

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                Going to start by saying that I am in no way shape or form an authority on nutrition and fitness. That said I have read up a lot on it.

2 stone in two weeks is impossible unless you are morbidly obese etc.
                                                                                                                If your main goal is to lose weight it really is as simple as consume less calories then you put out.
                                                                                                                However, the way the body works, if you starve yourself you will lose weight, but at a slower weight then you would think. By starving yourself the body automatically looks to conserve energy thus slowing the fat loss process.
                                                                                                                You should read the boards fitness and nutrition forums, they really are a fountain of knowledge.

You aren't going to get these desired results in a short time. In my opinion what you should look to do is just start eating well, no crash diets etc, and up the energy output.
                                                                                                                Eat protein, lean meats and good fat (omega 3 etc), stay away (as best you can) from processed food and anything that has saturated fats in it.
                                                                                                                You can start simple though. Stay away from simple carbs (white bread, white pasta), switch to complex carbs. Get a brown bread sandwich instead. If you ever take a lift, take the stairs. If you get the bus, walk to the next stop up from your bus stop and get that one instead.
                                                                                                                As I said at the start, it really is all about energy output.

boards fitness forum
                                                                                                                boards nutrition forum
                                                                                                                You should look through the stickys on both of these forums, they are great.
                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^
                                                                                                                this is very good advice IMO especially the bit about starving yourself this is why so many people fail to lose their required weight while on crash diets. Just cut out foods high in sugar and processed carbs.

Also losing 2lb a day for 2 weeks is impossible. period. there is approx 3500 cals in 1lb of fat. therefore in order to lose weight by 1lb you need to expend 3500 cals worth of energy more than you take in. If you wanted to burn 2lb a day you would need to burn circa 8500 cals in energy (taking into account the food you eat)

currently im losing weight at bout 4lb a week. I work out that i need 2500 to maintain my weight so every day I consume roughly 1800 cals in food and try to burn about 1000 extra calories through exercise - this allows me to drop my weight by about a pound every 2 days (and thats a struggle)

One final tip - you will burn a lot more energy doing full body weights such as the Squat, Deadlift and Bench press when compared to just doing cardio alone such as long runs etc..

Comment

Have actually just finished my schedule of things to do tomorrow and researching the bike has been allocated an hour! Going to go back to kincsem's post and follow on from there. Can report back after that! I'd guess that whatever bike you want you'll get it at a far better price in Halfords in the North rather than in the likes of eurocycles.
                                                                                                                  Schedule of things to do? Wow i wish i was that organised! Can you put his link back here? As i dont drive getting to the North would be a nightmare just for buying a bike, might hit Halfords in Liffey Valley if i can schedule it

Danny

After all our nights playing in the SE id have thought you would have knew me straight away. Must pop in again some night as i haven't been there in a while!
                                                                                                                  Ooops my bad, im at a loss at the moment its the Durkin part that is throwing me

Fringe.

Comment

Fringe
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm just saying there separate issues, its proves nothing to anyone moaning about the IO starting stack. I've been critical of the deep-stack structure in the past but the fact its flawed doesn't have any relevance to the IO structure.

I do think the two new levels introduced and the increase in blind time on day two will improve the IO structure immensely but I'd still like to see a few more chips as well.
                                                                                                                      Well it proves that throwing tons of chips in the starting stack doesnt guarantee a deep end game when the money jumps start to get big.

I agree of course it will make it far better but ideally a 15k stack and 90min-120min levels would be far better than a 50k stack and 1 hour levels in order to keep stacks deep at the important parts of the tourney rather than the first 7-8 levels.

Comment

My normal days eating would be fast food or an obriens sandwich etc. Maybe wedges from hot food counter. You couldnt eat worse food if you tried
                                                                                                                        Sandwichs from shops are full of fat
                                                                                                                        Might start this diet...

Comment

oh just to add in if you are tying to lose weight the following are big no nos (apart from the really obvious stuff like junk food ect)

Pretty much all boxed Kellogg cereals especially special K
                                                                                                                          White bread
                                                                                                                          Pastas and white rice (yes even just boiled) after 7pm
                                                                                                                          any of these diet foods you see - yes they may be low in fat but they are high in sugar which is worse as it causes an insulin spike and makes you hungry a short time later
                                                                                                                          Cheese I love my cheese and excess dairy

an example of my diet for losing weight is

Breakfast; Bowl of porridge

Lunch; chicken/tuna salad with lots of salad and tomatoes etc

Dinner baked chicken with wholegrain rice and lots of veg

Snacks; Fruit and if needs be wholegrain toast - its not as bad as white bread and you can get used to it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X