Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of these lads going to be in the draft this year? guy who won heizman he expected to go high in draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
      Typical you're all realising how good college football is during the last game of the season

Come on Oregon. Need to punch it in here.
      I'm a fair weather college football man and only have no work tomorrow I wouldn't be watchin it

Comment

Get in! Quack Attack babyyyy!!

Comment

Seems a mental time for a 2 pointer.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            You ever see Arena Football Lloyd? Remember seeing you had a UK hoody, the Lexington Horsemen play in the Rupp Arena there, we got to a game in the summer of 09. Half size pitch, its mickey mouse stuff, but its great craic all the same.

CFL has bigger following than NFL for a lot of states. Plenty of 100k+ stadiums for the college teams. Sickness

It's a good bit more popular in most states I'd say. You can see why, it's much entertaining for the casual fan and the whole college thing makes games just a big party night and piss up.

Comment

going for two epic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                It's a good bit more popular in most states I'd say. You can see why, it's much entertaining for the casual fan and the whole college thing makes games just a big party night and piss up.
                It's a coverage thing too. There are only 32 NFL Franchises. Some of the best supported College programs are in states that have no NFL teams.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Both coaches taking the piss. Going for two and going for it on 4th there are comically bad decisions. Makes it more fun for us though!!
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The great thing about college football is that it's all about passion. Most of these guys won't get to play at the next level. They're playing for the love of the game.

On a different note, these offenses are so hard to stop. The high tempo offense means that the defenses have to go with a base defense as they've no time to get the plays in off the sideline.

Yes! BIG stop. Ridiculous decision though to go for it on 4th though haha.

Comment

The wheels are seriously loosening on Cam's first round talent bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        So close to bringing my housemate out to poker in blackpool, but failed at the last minute.

He's quite the forgiving guy - a month ago I was playing french hockey with his nurse girlfrend (who was in her nurses uniform at the time) but he has come around to the view that i was in a drunken phase and allowed me that one digression. Was sayin to him 'she loves you, she was just weak' etc, and eventually he admitted .that he loved her like the weak sap he is. lol. must give her a buzz.
                        You serious? That's pretty low to say the least. How can you post that and lol about it?
                        Maybe its a level, in which case wp, I've bitten.

Comment

So close to bringing my housemate out to poker in blackpool, but failed at the last minute.

He's quite the forgiving guy - a month ago I was playing french hockey with his nurse girlfrend (who was in her nurses uniform at the time) but he has come around to the view that i was in a drunken phase and allowed me that one digression. Was sayin to him 'she loves you, she was just weak' etc, and eventually he admitted .that he loved her like the weak sap he is. lol. must give her a buzz.
                          This a gag? Seems like a pretty shitty thing to do/post otherwise.
                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

you had me tilting hard Kayroo, but I took the tetris title back...

Comment

I cant stay awake for OT!!

Comment

When the wind blows hard and the sky is black - Ducks fly together!

Stage is set for Newton now...

Comment

Some finish lol

Comment

got another grey hair on the head. going to be white by the time the kid is 18 months. fml
                                    FYP

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                      You serious? That's pretty low to say the least. How can you post that and lol about it?
                                      Maybe its a level, in which case wp, I've bitten.
                                      I thought Hitchhiker is one big level?
                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        I thought Hitchhiker is one big level?
                                        Almost inevitable at this stage unfortunately.

Comment

Chernobyl 25 years on.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

got another grey hair on the head. going to be white by the time the kid is 18. fml
                                            I asked this before but no-one answered me

have you acquired a baby from somewhere\impregnated somebody?
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              I asked this before but no-one answered me

have you acquired a baby from somewhere\impregnated somebody?
                                              he got his bird up the duff

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                aha . Thus disproving all scientific commentary about the effect of prolonged drug abuse on fertility!

enjoy your remaining time HH - when is she due?

Comment

Has there been much coverage of the Queensland floods back home? All the news today had special extended shows with specials on it, didn't realise just how bad and serious it is. Brisbane's going to have it's peak river levels on Thursday which could seriously fuck up the city. Total cost at the moment is projected to be something like $11bn, 9 dead, 50 odd unaccounted for and it's getting worse. There's an area the size of France and Germany combined underwater. Really shows just how big this country is.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                    Has there been much coverage of the Queensland floods back home? All the news today had special extended shows with specials on it, didn't realise just how bad and serious it is. Brisbane's going to have it's peak river levels on Thursday which could seriously fuck up the city. Total cost at the moment is projected to be something like $11bn, 9 dead, 50 odd unaccounted for and it's getting worse. There's an area the size of France and Germany combined underwater. Really shows just how big this country is.
                                                    pretty big coverage today, third item on the news behind Michaela Harte and Cowen's perverted sex games round of golf with Seanie Fitz

Comment

So when is The Duck's next game? I haven't a clue about NFL or sport generally but it seems like a fun bandwagon to jump on.
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...l?from=newsbox

Check out the guy saving his jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          So when is The Duck's next game? I haven't a clue about NFL or sport generally but it seems like a fun bandwagon to jump on.
                                                          Well that was the last game of the season so prob next year, was epic even if they lost quack quack

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                            Well that was the last game of the season so prob next year, was epic even if they lost quack quack
                                                            who are the Ducks?

Sounds a bit inoffensive for a NFL team name. Not one to terrify the Lions, the Cowboys, the Giants or the Bengals anyway

Comment

Oh for quacks sake.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

who are the Ducks?

Sounds a bit inoffensive for a NFL team name. Not one to terrify the Lions, the Cowboys, the Giants or the Bengals anyway
                                                                  College football, there from Oregon i think.

Comment

August!
                                                                    wow, very early days to be getting it out there. Congratulations. You have a good seven months of partying left in you.

Now here is the key question; are you going to find out the sex beforehand?

I divide the world into categories of people; those who do want to know and those who don't.

Comment

College football, there from Oregon i think.
                                                                      I have no clue about American Football. Silly game. I did watch (and read) The Blind Side. Friday Night Lights is another terrific book.

Comment

Now here is the key question; are you going to find out the sex beforehand?
                                                                        Pretty sure he's familiar with the sex at this stage,her being pregnant and all.

Comment

Comment

Entry is now closed for peurile joke of the day. Icarus wins

Comment

Pretty sure he's familiar with the sex at this stage,her being pregnant and all.
                                                                              Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              Entry is now closed for peurile joke of the day. Icarus wins
                                                                              I can't beieve I lol'd at it tbh

Comment

puerile = childish

save anyone else having to google it

Comment

Yep, we're finding out
                                                                                  most people seem to nowadays

it's far more fun not to, then allow various deranged old women to examine the shape of your lady's stomach and make bizarre, yet oddly certain statements about the sex of the baby. Complete strangers approach you and do it. Very wierd phenomenon.

Comment

So HH shagged his weak flatmates girlfriend whilst she was still wearing her nurses uniform and people are getting upset with this. Can someone please redirect me to the HETRO section of IPB please. It's bad form I guess but come on , ya gotta. I'd have given her one last rogering then sent her on her way of course but each to their own. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as I've seen a few things in my time and fact is stranger than fiction. HH keep up the good work.
                                                                                    Also flatmates lol, they are not family, or even real mates, they are simply people who label items in your fridge that you can't remember purchasing. Shag their slutty nurse girlfriends and say sorry, I didn't see a lable on her, thought she was MINE.
                                                                                    Remember the rocking chair should be rocked, not the other way around.

Comment

puerile = childish

save anyone else having to google it
                                                                                      or to spellcheck it

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          So HH shagged his weak flatmates girlfriend whilst she was still wearing her nurses uniform and people are getting upset with this. Can someone please redirect me to the HETRO section of IPB please. It's bad form I guess but come on , ya gotta. I'd have given her one last rogering then sent her on her way of course but each to their own. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as I've seen a few things in my time and fact is stranger than fiction. HH keep up the good work.
                                                                                          Also flatmates lol, they are not family, or even real mates, they are simply people who label items in your fridge that you can't remember purchasing. Shag their slutty nurse girlfriends and say sorry, I didn't see a lable on her, thought she was MINE.
                                                                                          Remember the rocking chair should be rocked, not the other way around.
                                                                                          Do you mind? Kindly refrain from disrupting the tabloidesque backlash that is slowly building against CrotchHiker.

Comment

I never doubted Hitchhiker.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              I never doubted Hitchhiker.
                                                                                              Welcome back.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  Can someone please redirect me to the HETRO section of IPB please.
                                                                                                  This.

Also shame on you BBV, it's been 9 hours since he posted that and nobody has asked for pics of said nurse. Facebook link Hitchy?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Do you mind? Kindly refrain from disrupting the tabloidesque backlash that is slowly building against CrotchHiker.
                                                                                                    Icky, If my book on HH is ever to go to print I need his sexploits to continue. I'm also writing a book on my 27 lives so far. I'm hoping this to go to print before the end of 2012 when the world will end according to Myan prophacies and the rantings of a wino on Dolphin Barn, the very same fellow who chillingly predicted Howard Webb would be kind to Man United v Liverpool on Saturday.

most people seem to nowadays

it's far more fun not to, then allow various deranged old women to examine the shape of your lady's stomach and make bizarre, yet oddly certain statements about the sex of the baby. Complete strangers approach you and do it. Very wierd phenomenon.
                                                                                                    I take a hands off approach as pregnant wimmin are abhorant to me, I am very fickle when looking at wimmins, once pregnant they should be sent to an island somewhere until after the birth, then reworked and sent back in as close as shape as they were sent out. Whislt on the Island we should seek solace with slutty nursey types who know how to milk the prostate (ala road trip) and have weak boyfriends.

Comment

Was trying to think of a way to say more or less exactly this. (although it wasn't shagging). lol cardshark tbh - isn't he in Argentina at the moment? Can imagine him walking down the street going 'mustn't look at the girls, they might have boyfriends'.
                                                                                                      One time... Black baby

& the big gay Nigerian flatmate with a big fat cigar in his mouth and a bottle of super strength Guinness in his paw, arriving up to the hospital to congratulate the nursehiker

ooh and fwiw: flatmate's burd fits squarely under the "don't shit on your own doorstep" rule

tut tut tut!

Comment

...

Comment

September.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            This.

Also shame on you BBV, it's been 9 hours since he posted that and nobody has asked for pics of said nurse. Facebook link Hitchy?
                                                                                                            ah the innocence of young lads who still think that nurses are hot...

Comment

...

Comment

85% of nurses are rough and bet down - as a veteran of CFJ's I can testify to that

Comment

...

Comment

or to spellcheck it
                                                                                                                    oops...was a typo..I ninja edited when it was posting but it obv didnt register.

Comment

Actually on the pregnancy thing - its crazy the amount of people who have recommended ginger as an antidote to morning sickness. Even the pharmacist was going 'ah no, you don't want some of the crap stuff we sell here, just go out and get a bit of ginger and she'll be fine'.
                                                                                                                      All the Gingers out there won't like this.

Comment

lawl

SPOILER

Comment

85% of nurses are rough
                                                                                                                          You are going to make a great doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X