This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    FullTilt down for anyone? In the middle of 4 tournies incl a headsup and putting oleras in his place, it just crashed ffs
    FYP.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
      Lloyd, run for office. We'll vote for you. If we can swing a Facebook competition then we can swing an election. Call yourself the Poker Party if you like.
      lol, I don't "look" like a politician. Nobody would ever vote for me.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

FullTilt down for anyone? In the middle of 4 tournies incl a headsup and it just crashed ffs
        crashed for me too but back up running now.

Comment

FullTilt down for anyone? In the middle of 4 tournies incl a headsup and it just crashed ffs
          Fine for me.
          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord View Post
            I have nipples Greg,can you milk me?
            Ace is kicked out of the circle of trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Final episode of Sopranos just there:

SPOILER
              initially 'hmm' at the final scene, but yeah that was a good ending. Also people on the internet have waay too much free time; there has been a LOT written about that finish!
              i reacted the same way
              SPOILER
              i first was like thats shit, then i was like that was amazing, then googled and found loads of different views on it, one of the best i've seen
              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

The walkin dead...
                Then
                Dexter.....
                Then
                Boardwalk Empire.....

Its like January for TV shows ATM.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

love going deep in the 18k only to get 2 outered with the pointy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                    While I agree with nearly all of the above, the vast bulk of us will never earn enough money to manage to adequately provide for our retirement years at a level that we may become accustomed to. This holds true even if you're loading up on AVCs, and given the current instability of pension funds across the country (and globe) who knows what will actually be left by the time we get there.

You can minimise that risk by investing your entire pension fund into cash, or the equivalent, but that leaves you with even less when retirement day comes around as you'll be lucky to realise 2-3% annual growth a year. All of the above is stated from a lay-mans point of view obviously, but I think it's a fair representation.

Given that I'm currently giving over 50% of my take home pay up on the higher level of tax and will be for the rest of my life (in all likelihood) then I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the state to give me something back when I'm no longer able to work. If they want to reduce my tax in lieu of that then I'm willing to evaluate any proposals they may have.
                    Appreciate the thoughtful response - and I know taking one line and basing a response solely on that might seem a bit trite.

Thing is, a State Pension was never intended to provide a retirement to a level people were 'accustomed' to living. As the economist article I linked to summarizes, pensions were originally proposed to pull people out of abject poverty, destitution and earlier death than necessary.

Society today is so radically different in so many respects, that the state provided pension model isn't in anyway sustainable. We desperately need a substantive discussion on this issue, and fundamental change to the whole concept. The earlier we do it (not just us mind, developed society on a general level) the better able we will be to produce a solution that best addresses your reasonable concerns.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      The walkin dead...
                      Then
                      Dexter.....
                      Then
                      Boardwalk Empire.....

thoughts on this?

i like it but its a bit slow or something can't put my finger on it yet
                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_WC6Ho9Ps[/ame]

Savage commercial, but it says on 2+2 that all the German team pro's got banned because of this commercial?
                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Heads up in the local donkament with a nearly 4:1 chip deficit and get offered a chop down the middle for the cash, with money ticket extra for him. Happy days

Comment

The walkin dead...
                            Then
                            Dexter.....
                            Then
                            Boardwalk Empire.....

Sundays are pretty sick now for shows, 2 eps of BE to catch up on later though.

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                            thoughts on this?

Im thinking the exact same as this, weird.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Would make a cool T-Shirt.

Opr

Comment

the walking dead is awesome, but do they have the twins in the camp from the comic in episode 2?
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

thoughts on this?

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Im thinking the exact same as this, weird.
                                  I am the complete opposite, love it, slow pace dont mean slow...something really important hapens to the characters every episode, its drama guys, cant put a timeframe on it, it happens, drama at its best imo.

You want a slow paced show ? Watch Rubicon, i like it, i like the characters, but the story does tend to drag along, one of those shows where 13 episodes could have been put into a 90 min film easily, cant be said about Boardwalk...enjoy every minute !

If you want to see slow
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

How on earth are you meant to be able to concentrate and play heads up when this is your opponent

dailymotion link is NSFW

Comment

I sure wouldn't want to be that DeMint chap if Lloyd ever gets his hands on him!

Comment

thoughts on this?

I just watched the 6th episode and I was bored out of my mind. Slick production and good acting or not, it's just not very good, it's boring. Al Capone buying steaks and talking emotionally about his deaf son? GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          Thing is, a State Pension was never intended to provide a retirement to a level people were 'accustomed' to living. As the economist article I linked to summarizes, pensions were originally proposed to pull people out of abject poverty, destitution and earlier death than necessary.
                                          Yeah a state pension (and the dole too) should pay people whatever the current minimum wage is. As long as that is continuously adjusted to the actual amount of money that is empirically shown to be the very basic amount that people need to feed themselves and put a roof over their heads, then that is what it should be. If you have other revenue streams then you should get less, on a sliding scale up to and people who get zero money back from the state.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Well isn't that just the thing? I don't want to leave! I love Irish people and living in Ireland despite it all. I think I'd be perfectly happy to make my life here in Dublin. I have friends over seas, leaving all the time, and good luck to them. It's personally my last option.

It's actually something that quite annoys me about this thread at times (as much as I really love ye all ) - the blase attitude to going abroad. Yes, travelling is very good, broadens the horizons and all of that. And yes, there is better quality of life to be had abroad.

But so many of the people leaving here every year don't want to leave. It is a huge failing on behalf of a society if its populace do not have the choice to stay. Thankfully most people in this thread have had a positive attitude to emigration and it hasn't been completely forced upon them in most cases from what I can make out. But there are so many more who hate leaving friends, family and home behind.
                                            Very well said Lloyd.

I was born in England but have spent most of my life here, my wife is Belarussian and has also spent most of her life here.

I avoid alot of the political discussions in here, not because I don't have an opinion but because I'm not able to articulate my opinions properly in print.

I'm well able to articulate my point 'irl' as most will testify to.

My point is that It would have been easier for me and my family than most to 'choose' where to live.
                                            For me there was never anywhere else but Ireland where I wanted to raise my family. The shite over the last couple of years still hasn't changed that. For all the crap, it's still a wonderful place to raise your kids and to lead your life. The Irish are genuinely the best in the world and I'm not ever going to deny my kids of that.

I did say i'm not the best at getting my point across in type and reading back it doesn't really convey what I was tring to say, but I hope you all at least get the gist of it!
                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-11-10, 00:59.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I am the complete opposite, love it, slow pace dont mean slow...something really important hapens to the characters every episode, its drama guys, cant put a timeframe on it, it happens, drama at its best imo.

You want a slow paced show ? Watch Rubicon, i like it, i like the characters, but the story does tend to drag along, one of those shows where 13 episodes could have been put into a 90 min film easily, cant be said about Boardwalk...enjoy every minute !

If you want to see slow
                                              I am liking it to a degree but it is bottom of my list to watch on Mondays and the fact that i have 2 episodes to watch tonight says it all for me. I insta watch Dexter and The Walking Dead soon as they come out.

The Walking Dead has already been renewed for a second season which is good news.
                                              Bad news is this season is only 6 episodes.

None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Anybody into photography of has any advice or input into this could really do with the help cheers folks.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It's actually something that quite annoys me about this thread at times (as much as I really love ye all ) - the blase attitude to going abroad. Yes, travelling is very good, broadens the horizons and all of that. And yes, there is better quality of life to be had abroad.

But so many of the people leaving here every year don't want to leave. It is a huge failing on behalf of a society if its populace do not have the choice to stay. Thankfully most people in this thread have had a positive attitude to emigration and it hasn't been completely forced upon them in most cases from what I can make out. But there are so many more who hate leaving friends, family and home behind.
                                                  This is absolutley spot on Lloyd. Various factors were a catalyst to be going abroad, but it was always planned, I'd prob still be here now if the economy was still ok.

But I've seen lots of people come and go when it didn't work out for them. And the ones it didn't work out for were the ones who didn't really want to leave in the first place. The other side of the world is a pretty massive distance, but its quite a bit bigger when you want to be at home with your family.

Comment

This weeks episode of BE was my favorite of the season so far. The show is slow but its very rare I am bored and while its hasn't lit the touch paper just yet it is always highly engrossing and entertaining. Building a complicated world with the many different intricate relationships takes time but is ultimately much more rewarding ala The Wire.

Dexter I have no doubts is coming together to be great season but the way they have gotten to this point really bothers me. Its completely ridiculous and has more plot holes that a barrel of swiss cheese at the moment. Fair enough maybe I should look past it and just enjoy the show for what it is but thats hard as Dexter while having its failings never really expected you to suspend reality to the cartoon level they are asking this season.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      I just watched the 6th episode and I was bored out of my mind. Slick production and good acting or not, it's just not very good, it's boring. Al Capone buying steaks and talking emotionally about his deaf son? GTFO.
                                                      I know, very little man on man prison sex....I do hear rumours from season 2 though...

edit: Just about to start ep. 8.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Season 2 starts this week.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJW-MSlHFRA[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          Season 2 starts this week.

Why does this trailer provide more questions than answers? Misfits series 2 returns November 11th on E4 at 10pmhttp://www.e4.com/video/76Q0bxRDUpQBWXnP2DXwZN...

Opr
                                                          +1

Loved the first season.

Comment

Couldn't agree more!

The politician who will get my vote is the dude who comes out with a platform along the lines of:

1) the export driven / hi tech industry portion of our economy is performing, we are going to take what limited resources we have and funnel it furiously in their direction through:

- removing all tax breaks / public expenditure on useless / no future sectors of the economy like property;
                                                            - reducing fees / giving expanded grant support to college courses in maths / science / I.T. / engineering, etc. You want to do Marketing? You can fucking pay full fees, we don't give a fuck;
                                                            - WE FUCKING DEFAULT IF SOMEONE MAKES US INCREASE CORPORATION TAX;

2) Fuck the Public sector. We don't give a fuck what agreements you had in place. We're going into every department, and we're going to get an outside body to assess what every department / employee is producing. Fuck universal pay / hiring freezes. You doing a good job? Pay rise. You doing nothing? Fired. You performing below expectations? Pay cut. Department useful? You can hire. Department perfunctory? 30% of employees cut. Fuck off.

3) Fuck every interest group. Social Welfare / Pensions / Childrens allowance / farmers / professional associations / unions / small business association / etc, etc. If a cut makes sense, is necessary, it will be done. Fuck you. Go your own way. Toughen up, figure it out;

And yes, Rauol and Olly are right when they say our politician's hands are tied and the ECB will be making a lot of decisions for us. But nonetheless, I want a politician and would actually go back out and work for their party if they had the right fucking ideas - irrespective of their scope to enact them.

We don't even have anyone with the right ideas.
                                                            Political rabble:
                                                            SPOILER

I guess they wouldn't get elected.
                                                            I know stunningly little about politics (as is most evident from my posts).
                                                            This may be in part because what I do know boggles my brain with how retarded it is and I've avoided it like the plague.

I know a man who ran for local council. He is an intelligent and very well educated man.
                                                            He said he spent most of his time trying to sort things out for people in an attempt to gain votes.

'I'll vote for you get that tree moved' - some tree outside their house they don't like.
                                                            He broke his balls corresponding with the council to make it happen.
                                                            Speaks to them a few months later and asks did they vote? 'No.'

Plenty of other stories about doing leg work for people regarding things they should be doing for themselves (benefits, etc).

Obviously you might think 'more fool him'. But he said if he doesn't do it, someone else does or promises to and this is how people get votes.
                                                            Also, a lot of people will vote for someone (especially an incumbent) if they knock their door (regardless of their policies).
                                                            The old retarded thinking of 'oh isn't that nice, he came to my door and talked to me, isn't he great'.

It seems to me like that is the case through out all levels of government in this country. (Is it?!)
                                                            Then we have people in charge of departments that from what I can tell do not have enough relevant knowledge or experience.
                                                            I mean, the sheer fact that every once in a while, they all have a good mix up and try a different department is evidence of this.
                                                            You wouldn't swap Torres and Reina for a couple of years so they could 'have a go'.

I don't understand why this is the case.?
                                                            Why can't the government ministers be fit for purpose, educated, experienced and proven in their areas. I want the smartest people in charge, not the ones that grease the wheels the most.
                                                            And I don't want them knocking at my door.
                                                            If they want to canvas me, I want them to do it by having structured debates on prime TV with other intelligent educated experienced smart peeps.

And I don't want them spending their time trying to get potholes filled on some pricks lane.
                                                            I want them focused on the task at hand and the bleeding state of the place.

/I really shouldn't hit send on this.
                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-11-10, 02:08.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

For photography tips and more, check out my blog: www.randolphimages.com In the city of Tarragona, Spain, castellers gather every two years to see who can build…

Human pyramids in Tarragona, Spain.

Comment

I meant to ask did anyone ever finish out that show with the people who all woke up in a hotel in this town with cameras all around they couldn't leave ? Name escapes me but I gave up I think about half way into the season as it was awful. I still would like to know how it ended and wtf it was all about ?

Opr

Comment

I meant to ask did anyone ever finish out that show with the people who all woke up in a hotel in this town with cameras all around they couldn't leave ? Name escapes me but I gave up I think about half way into the season as it was awful. I still would like to know how it ended and wtf it was all about ?

Opr
                                                                  persons unknown.

gave up myself about 5 in, the lead female was very hot though !!

how it ends...couldend give a flying tbh.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

This weeks episode of BE was my favorite of the season so far. The show is slow but its very rare I am bored and while its hasn't lit the touch paper just yet it is always highly engrossing and entertaining. Building a complicated world with the many different intricate relationships takes time but is ultimately much more rewarding ala The Wire.

Dexter I have no doubts is coming together to be great season but the way they have gotten to this point really bothers me. Its completely ridiculous and has more plot holes that a barrel of swiss cheese at the moment. Fair enough maybe I should look past it and just enjoy the show for what it is but thats hard as Dexter while having its failings never really expected you to suspend reality to the cartoon level they are asking this season.

Opr
                                                                    I agree and hope it does pick up. I thought The Wire was very slow to start off and was debating whether to continue with season 2, glad i did obv

I nearly think its far enough into the season of Dexter to make a judgement on it and tbh its been shit. The worst storyline ever unless its all going to come together in some genius way that im not seeing at the moment.

Was never going to follow last season which was unreal but this one is terribad so far.

Comment

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-...e_S02_ep05_1_2

How on earth are you meant to be able to concentrate and play heads up when this is your opponent

dailymotion link is NSFW

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9w...underwood_sexy

Oh Lordy.....
                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

persons unknown.

gave up myself about 5 in, the lead female was very hot though !!

how it ends...couldend give a flying tbh.
                                                                        I think I gave up at the point
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        the hot one got killed

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                          I agree and hope it does pick up. I thought The Wire was very slow to start off and was debating whether to continue with season 2, glad i did obv

I nearly think its far enough into the season of Dexter to make a judgement on it and tbh its been shit. The worst storyline ever unless its all going to come together in some genius way that im not seeing at the moment.

Was never going to follow last season which was unreal but this one is terribad so far.
                                                                          just after finishing the latest, what does sopranos, rome and boardwalk have in common, besides fantastic drama...

SPOILER
                                                                          The women control it....
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

^

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                            I sure wouldn't want to be that DeMint chap if Lloyd ever gets his hands on him!
                                                                            Lloyd caused the recession, Lloyd is responsible for the recession.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just been reminded of these:

Hello everyone, It's been a great October at the tables for both me and my students. I think we have set up just enough metagame in the first week that

Hi everyone, Discipline is the key to poker. The main areas for the novice to focus on are not overplaying AK, timing tells and making sure your fancy

Classic trolling. Worth a read if you haven't read them yet.

Comment

Remember that huge venue proposed for Two-Mile-borris, The Tipperary Venue,
                                                                                500 room hotel, exhibition centre, golf course, helipad, White House memorial replica, horse track, greyhoud track, some sort of casino somewhere (I imagine a "members club" as part of the hotel),

Well, it was conditionally granted permission recently. It isn't authorised until after the 26th Nov, and can say with 100% certainity that it is going to be appealled to ABP, which will hold it up for another 6 months at least.

What a strange location for such a thing.

Comment

Anyone have any frequent flyer miles they would like to sell me at a reasonable rate?

Comment

Off th London, g'luck!

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

anyone know if amazon take laser cards, they say they take maestro but not sure if its the name gig.........or is there anywhere else to order poker books from

Comment

Is Rabobank over here under Dutch or Irish control?
                                                                                          Last edited by RasTa; 09-11-10, 09:03.
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                            Just been reminded of these:

Hello everyone, It's been a great October at the tables for both me and my students. I think we have set up just enough metagame in the first week that

Hi everyone, Discipline is the key to poker. The main areas for the novice to focus on are not overplaying AK, timing tells and making sure your fancy

Classic trolling. Worth a read if you haven't read them yet.
                                                                                            lol I love the fact that the people who got leveled the worst are the same clowns that populate MSNL and SSNL telling everyone how bad they are and posting graphs of sitting in a 1000nl game with 1 buy-in and running good. for some reason they never post the graph of busting their whole roll at the same stakes

I hate 2 + 2 its one big circle jerk. Droolers falling over each other to disagree with you if you "dont take the 2+2 line" in any hand

Comment

Appreciate the thoughtful response - and I know taking one line and basing a response solely on that might seem a bit trite.

Society today is so radically different in so many respects, that the state provided pension model isn't in anyway sustainable. We desperately need a substantive discussion on this issue, and fundamental change to the whole concept. The earlier we do it (not just us mind, developed society on a general level) the better able we will be to produce a solution that best addresses your reasonable concerns.
                                                                                              No, not trite, more a failure of communication on my part.

I was trying to make two points I guess.

The first is that a lot (the majority?) of people in this country will not have enough money accumulated in their pension pot at retirement age to adequately provide for themselves. This is, for the most part, through no fault of their own.

The second is that the vast bulk of these people will have spent the previous 50 odd years contributing to the running of the state, both through their time and labour and financially through taxation. When they then reach a point where they are no longer capable of providing that labour they are still contributing through taxation (albeit at a much reduced scale) I don't think it's good enough for a country to turn around and say "thanks for that, now off you toddle into the shadows like a good fellow"

The state pension shouldn't provide a luxurious lifestyle and it should be means tested so that those who need it most are most able to avail of it, but it should be there as a supplementary allowance to allow our older generation a little bit of comfort in their twilight years. I'm not sure what the right model for that is, but it's definitely something we need to have in place.
                                                                                              Last edited by Iago; 09-11-10, 09:45.
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

lol, I don't "look" like a politician. Nobody would ever vote for me.
                                                                                                you can work behind the scenes with V for Vendetta

the Mandelson to my Blair

of course once I get elected, you can be the Bormann to my Hitler
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  Is Rabobank over here under Dutch or Irish control?
                                                                                                  they are Irish bank accounts

obviously the parent is about as safe as you can get

Comment

I would welcome the death penalty for these two, thoughts?

Two men have been jailed their part in the unlawful killing of a 26-year-old teacher in Ennis in December.

Kevin Dinan struck Mr Casey in the face and head as he lay unconscious on the ground.

Harry Dinan, who has 64 previous convictions and who was on temporary release from prison at the time of the incident, was given a five-year prison sentence.

Kevin Dinan, who has 17 previous convictions and who was on bail at the time of the offence, was given four years in prison.
                                                                                                    Last edited by RasTa; 09-11-10, 10:31.

Comment

I would welcome the death penaltiy for these two, thoughts?
                                                                                                      no

clearly the sentencing raises questions but civilised countries don't have the death penalty

happy for '3 strikes and you're out' rule to be brought in here though

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                        Final episode of Sopranos just there:

SPOILER
                                                                                                        initially 'hmm' at the final scene, but yeah that was a good ending. Also people on the internet have waay too much free time; there has been a LOT written about that finish!
                                                                                                        Were you in a coma or something, that you're only watching the Sopranos now
                                                                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          no

clearly the sentencing raises questions but civilised countries don't have the death penalty

happy for '3 strikes and you're out' rule to be brought in here though
                                                                                                          Surely there is something wrong with our justice system if we keep seeing these type of farces monthly. That scum will be out in 4 years?

I would personally prefer 3 strikes and you're sent to Bangkok or Mumbai prisons to complete the sentence.
                                                                                                          Last edited by RasTa; 09-11-10, 10:29.

Comment

Id be all in favour of turning a blind eye to a prison guard giving the 2 of them a good kicking - tie them to a chair, blinfold them so they dont know who's doing it and beat them unconscious.

either that or throw them in a black hole for a year followed by regular prison for the rest of their miserable lives

Comment

Surely there is something wrong with our justice system if we keep seeing these type of farces monthly. That scum will be out in 4 years?

I would personally prefer 3 strikes and your sent to Bangkok or Mumbai prisons to complete the sentence.
                                                                                                              there's appears to be something massively wrong with our bail system, the amount of serious offences committed by career criminals on bail seems very high - look at your two charmers for example.

I'd like to see anyone with previous convictions for serious crimes automatically refused bail. Would probably prevent a lot of witness intimidation as well.

Kayroo's thoughts would be interesting here as he's the resident expert. I'm sure my suggestion is probably massively unconstitutional!

Comment

Some days I'm sorely tempted to go back to Boards.
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                  Were you in a coma or something, that you're only watching the Sopranos now
                                                                                                                  Hah I'm only halfway through season 2

oh and I haven't seen a single episode of the West Wing or The Wire either.

clearly all future opinions on my part shall be considered worthless
                                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    Id be all in favour of turning a blind eye to a prison guard giving the 2 of them a good kicking - tie them to a chair, blinfold them so they dont know who's doing it and beat them unconscious.

either that or throw them in a black hole for a year followed by regular prison for the rest of their miserable lives
                                                                                                                    { } solves problem

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord View Post
                                                                                                                      Some days I'm sorely tempted to go back to Boards.
                                                                                                                      we'll open up a lesbian, bi, gay and transgender forum just for you

Comment

we'll open up a lesbian, bi, gay and transgender forum just for you
                                                                                                                        Xfactor.

Wrestling.

Womens fashion trends.

Newsflash: you're in that forum now.
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

{ } solves problem
                                                                                                                          [ ] all problems can be solved

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X