• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Must make some tea and hve some mcvities jaffa cakes imo, the king cake
    FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Theresa is right but theresa remembers running rings around solks and his bandy knee in the last boards game so sit back down now old man river, you don't wanna break your hip!
      Ha i dont remember it, and old man scored agianst you, hit the bar, and set up another goal. deffo a girlie

Comment

Right, I've a new costume idea. Anyone got an old motorbike or skate helmet they dont need/want any more, a damaged one would be grand as it obv doesnt need to be road safe...
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          What's the big thing going to be to dress up as for Halloween this year?
          Hmmmmm,I wonder....

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Name 5 great films,
            The Shawshank Redemption

The Silence of the Lambs

The Usual Suspects

Gladiator

Slumdog Millionaire

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Pulp Fiction

The Dark Knight

Forrest Gump

The Green Mile

there 10 great movies

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Name 5 great films,
              Anything with Helen Mirrn in it ?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                In fairness he specifically asked about the remote in his response to your ad, so you've lied to him and let him down rather badly.

It kind of seems that the remote-control was actually more important to him than the tv. I wonder is there a story there, the coldwar thriller reader in me would like to think blueprints for a nuclear sub were placed in the battery cover of a remote 7 years ago, and it was accidentally shipped out for sale. Since then a team of agents have been out tracing these remote controls down.
                Did he look as if he might be from Mossad?
                lol

That would be the coolest. Although I think he was just anal.

Speaking of novels, wasn't it you that recommended 'Imperium'?

I devoured it while on holiday in Italy, it was great because I visited Pompeii while over there and getting to stand on the orators platform in the forum, knowing that Cicero most likely stood in that spot* was absolutely amazing.

Stuck into 'Lustrum' now, the sequel. Have 'Pompeii' lined up next.

Great recommendation dude.

*I'm guessing he visited Pompeii on one of his many political campaigns, if so he most definitely would have spoke in the forum
                Last edited by Lazare; 26-10-10, 21:10.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Like last year was Jedward, the year before was the Joker etc...
                  Broke ass poor people , you know the type
                  Last edited by DAMO72; 26-10-10, 21:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    Bebe is the real deal
                    fyp....
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      Speaking of novels, wasn't it you that recommended 'Imperium'?

I devoured it while on holiday in Italy, it was great because I visited Pompeii while over there and getting to stand on the orators platform in the forum, knowing that Cicero most likely stood in that spot* was absolutely amazing.

Stuck into 'Lustrum' now, the sequel. Have 'Pompeii' lined up next.

Great recommendation dude.
                      Cheers, Imperium/Lustrum was me alright.

His Pompeii is definitely a great read as well, he does an incredible job of writing a hugely involving thriller despite the whole 'you are all going to die when the volcano erupts in a few hours' thing which surrounds it.
                      Liked it so much I tried to organise a trip over to Pompeii in the next few weeks but theres no more direct flights until March so will probably leave it until then.

Comment

The most realistic golf game on the web. Play famous golf courses free online.

Great golf game, takes bit to set up.
                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          I used to really enjoy watching Negreanu back a few years ago, TV always made him look like a genius and he came across well to boot. He always comes across as a tilted washed up bitter has been these days though on TV, he's gotten very nasty on alot of TV poker I've watched, so none of this really surprised me, Robl seems to have it spot on.

Tony G on the other hand has got the big heart and is an absolute hero, that clip is simply Tony G gonna Tony G.
                          Got to be kidding, Tony G is a massive prick at the table, so no matter how nice he is away from the table, he is still a massive prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                            The Shawshank Redemption

The Silence of the Lambs

The Usual Suspects

Gladiator

Slumdog Millionaire

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Pulp Fiction

The Dark Knight

Forrest Gump

The Green Mile

there 10 great movies
                            I suppose different strokes and all that but fair play to you for getting Forrest Gump which in my humble opinion is the most repugnantly awful mainstream film of all time onto the list.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Amanda Leatherman looks very good

Kinda weird its pot limit pre flop and no limit post flop in the big game.
                              Been watching The Big Game since the start and have about 4/5 episodes to catch up on which is kinda cool!

What about the idea where the button pays the whole tables antes every hand? Means the button has a lot invested in the hand, with position and wants it back. Would people like to see it online?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                What about the idea where the button pays the whole tables antes every hand? Means the button has a lot invested in the hand, with position and wants it back. Would people like to see it online?
                                Shouldn't really matter. Once its in the pot its not theirs and they have no extra incentive or odds or anything else to win the pot due to it being run that way.

Comment

Maybe it was just me, but I thought Slumdog Millionaire was a load of crap. I guess I just don't buy into all this 'feel-good' bullshit sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Shouldn't really matter. Once its in the pot its not theirs and they have no extra incentive or odds or anything else to win the pot due to it being run that way.
                                    It SHOULDN'T matter but it would be similar to people protecting their blinds, only this time they also have position.

Comment

Comment

Been watching The Big Game since the start and have about 4/5 episodes to catch up on which is kinda cool!

If its an incentive to get more action then it t would work better if it was utg putting it in as a non live straddle. Its hard to see how it would work or be any great advantage online, I'm sure the reason for it is to save time from all the players messing around getting their antes out

Comment

Just watched the episode of The Big Game, Negreanu acted dickish alright but not the worst in the world Tony G was way over the top!

Ive seen it in live games where you have players trying to goad other players into the straddle, I straddle but not all the time if somebody is a dick to me about it I will object and there will be no straddle simple as.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Neil Channing is class

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                              Right, I've a new costume idea. Anyone got an old motorbike or skate helmet they dont need/want any more, a damaged one would be grand as it obv doesnt need to be road safe...
                                              Wow, really surprised I don't have any. Had a couple of old ones on a shelf for the last 4 or 5 years. Must have chucked them out during the summer to make space for dvds

I hope you have something more interesting in mind than some stig get up?
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Dan le sac Vs Scroobious pip is already sold out When did these go on sale does anybody know? And if on the off chance anyone has a spare one I'll gladly take it off them.
                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

how fcuking hard is it to stay ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    how fcuking hard is it to stay ahead
                                                    Very hard.

Comment

I find 2 of the worst omaha players ever, and they still find the bingo card every river.

Comment

I'm not playing Omaha tonight Ace?

Where you playing? I'll rail/abuse/play depending on mood...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                          Dan le sac Vs Scroobious pip is already sold out When did these go on sale does anybody know? And if on the off chance anyone has a spare one I'll gladly take it off them.
                                                          Sold out ages ago, only playing a small venue in the working mans club. Think tics still there for Galway and Cork. Didnt buy any cos seen them about 5 times in last couple of years (well maybe 3)

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

I hope you have something more interesting in mind than some stig get up?
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just seen this thread in the EDF forum while browsing 2+2 and I know people were looking for advice on headphones a few days ago.

I just thought I should post all of the gear I use for my home headphone setup and explain what it all does. Here is my signature on head-fi: Home: Cha

Opr

Comment

I find 2 of the worst omaha players ever, and they still find the bingo card every river.
                                                                play a skill game

Comment

Pistachios are the heroin of nuts.

never buying a packet again.

(See how long that lasts!)

Comment

Might go as dignity.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

played agianst tha bansi guy in the fitz 500 one year. one poker million now.
                                                                      i bluffed him with A high he called with a gutshot with A high. I held for a change, strange call by him with A rag. i raised preflop, rggy board, I bet ,he raised i shoved he dwelled and called. He had his bracelet on at the time. I think Bohsman was dealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Unroasted unsalted cashews ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          played agianst tha bansi guy in the fitz 500 one year. one poker million now.
                                                                          i bluffed him with A high he called with a gutshot with A high. I held for a change, strange call by him with A rag. i raised preflop, rggy board, I bet ,he raised i shoved he dwelled and called. He had his bracelet on at the time. I think Bohsman was dealing.
                                                                          Ergo, Willie > Bansi

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            Ergo, Willie > Bansi
                                                                            bit like Tersea, he dribbled by me one time but I still scored. Cartlidge injury not a problem at da pokah table. Insightful though Ste.

Comment

not playin any higher than 20PLO i've played 1164 hands and rake been $100 - sick - lucky for rb. will post some lol hands in a bit.

Comment

fail.
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Do you have to be friends of a friend of someone to see the videos they've uploaded on facebook?

One of my friends' girlfriends just uploaded a pre coital tease video for the world to see by mistake I guess!

Would post a link here if its any use to people who aren't friends of friends etc
                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 26-10-10, 23:13.

Comment

nonsense posts
                                                                                    There
                                                                                    Their
                                                                                    They're

Can you google the above and try to remember, then come back and we might take you seriously. But don't try and play the Coen Bros R shite card again, the dude card trumps this.

The only reason they have shells is to slow you down for your own good.
                                                                                    Ever pick up a pack of de-shelled pistachios, insta-gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                      Not sure if you are leveling here but I'll bite for one more post!

Barton Fink
                                                                                      Raising Arizona
                                                                                      Fargo
                                                                                      The Big Lebowski
                                                                                      Burn After Reading
                                                                                      Blood Simple

all great Coen movies off the top of my head...No Country For Old Men and A Serious Man were very good, thoroughly enjoyed them

I'm not going to lie to you Danny, I'm surprised at that, what with the amount of movies you watch. You defo need to watch the Big Lebowski in full plus get into some of their earlier work that I've mentioned up above.
                                                                                      Dont be surprised man ive missed loads of stuff, you should see some of the crap I look at while I over look classics, its my bad!

As for The Big Lebowski I went to watch it 1 night and my mate wanted it turned off and I think we ended up watching Apocalipto.

Ive seen Snakes on a Plane about 5 or 6 times I have to get my priorities right but cant

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                      Defo a level so, that's grand.

Danny, you've never seen Big Lebowski and to think i gave you a lift before. If only I'd known the truth
                                                                                      Fucking sucka!

I dont like it kinda stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        There
                                                                                        Their
                                                                                        They're

Can you google the above and try to remember, then come back and we might take you seriously. But don't try and play the Coen Bros R shite card again, the dude card trumps this.
                                                                                        I didnt think that this was an english lecture, I can't understand why I am wasting my time replying to idiots or geeks who like the **Shite** Coen Brothers...Afterall this is supposed to be a poker forum? Last post...after all I am wasting my time. Goodnight

Comment

Do you have to be friends of a friend of someone to see the videos they've uploaded on facebook?

One of my friends' girlfriends just uploaded a pre coital tease video for the world to see by mistake I guess!

Would post a link here if its any use to people who aren't friends of friends etc
                                                                                          get a screen recorder and quickly rip it!
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Final table bubble on iPoker playing average 8bbs deep and this imbecile arrives on my Left and keeps typing in the chat for people to slow down and wait for FT as most of the chips are on our table. Obv when its folded to my sb I shove ... fckn cretin wakes up with KK.
                                                                                            FML

Comment

2 hands in a row, against the same retard. So much for hoping i run good once in a while.

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 60/120 Blinds (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t5045)
                                                                                              Button (t6895)
                                                                                              SB (t1165)
                                                                                              BB (t2730)
                                                                                              Hero (UTG) (t3160)
                                                                                              uru1975 (UTG+1) (t1470)
                                                                                              MP1 (t5560)
                                                                                              MP2 (t1030)

Hero's M: 17.56

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J, J
                                                                                              Hero bets t265, uru1975 raises t1455, 6 folds, Hero calls t1190

Flop: (t3090) 5, 10, 2 (2 players)

Turn: (t3090) 9 (2 players)

River: (t3090) Q (2 players)

Total pot: t3090

Results:
                                                                                              Hero had J, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                              uru1975 had 9, 10 (flush, Queen high).
                                                                                              Outcome: uru1975 won t3210

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 60/120 Blinds (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t5030)
                                                                                              CO (t6880)
                                                                                              Button (t1090)
                                                                                              SB (t2595)
                                                                                              Hero (BB) (t1690)
                                                                                              uru1975 (UTG) (t3210)
                                                                                              UTG+1 (t5545)
                                                                                              MP1 (t1015)

Hero's M: 9.39

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
                                                                                              uru1975 calls t120, 3 folds, CO bets t240, 2 folds, Hero raises t1555, uru1975 calls t1555, 1 fold

Flop: (t3650) 10, A, J (2 players)

Turn: (t3650) J (2 players)

River: (t3650) 9 (2 players)

Total pot: t3650

Results:
                                                                                              Hero had K, A (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
                                                                                              uru1975 had Q, 8 (straight, Queen high).
                                                                                              Outcome: uru1975 won t3770

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                get a screen recorder and quickly rip it!
                                                                                                I hope your lack of reply means you are doing this.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Been trying for ages!

Does this link work?

Comment

Been trying for ages!

Does this link work?

http://www.downfacebook.com/video/fa...50326010975417
                                                                                                    Yes...yes it does

Comment

Depends on her settings, link away imo

I didnt think that this was an english lecture ... Last post...after all I am wasting my time. Goodnight
                                                                                                      Just trying to help you not sound like a tool. You're entitled to like what ever films you want, but you going now so our loss, possibly.

Comment

Been trying for ages!

Does this link work?

Is that Alanna Cahill?
                                                                                                        and she put it up for everyone to see on purpose I'm guessing, as she tagged lots of people in the video, (who aren't there obv)
                                                                                                        Last edited by Mellor; 27-10-10, 00:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                                                                          Yes...yes it does
                                                                                                          Who your Avatar again?
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            Is that Alanna Cahill?
                                                                                                            and she put it up for everyone to see on purpose I'm guessing, as she tagged lots of people in the video, (who aren't there obv)
                                                                                                            yup, tis her, never met her. She's going out with one of my friends I think.

I doubt that she did all the tagging tbh, although, you sound as though its expected from her?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              play a skill game
                                                                                                              Come on BK - even with the rake, there are still some genius players about:

IPoker Network $10.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 998565
                                                                                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $18.31
                                                                                                              BTN/SB: $18.81

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with T Q Q 4
                                                                                                              BTN/SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN/SB calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) 4 4 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $1.80, BTN/SB calls $1.80

Turn: ($5.40) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $4.05, BTN/SB calls $4.05

River: ($13.50) J (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets $11.56, BTN/SB calls $11.56

Final Pot: $36.62
                                                                                                              BTN/SB shows 9 T 9 T
                                                                                                              Hero wins $35.62
                                                                                                              (Rake: $1.00)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gm_zioP_ik[/ame]
                                                                                                                This has been stuck in my head since I saw them a few weeks back
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Been trying for ages!

Does this link work?

Well played Emmet delivering as always

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                                    Who your Avatar again?
                                                                                                                    Halle Berry

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ostcount=68128 in full for you

Comment

Come on BK - even with the rake, there are still some genius players about:

IPoker Network $10.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 998565
                                                                                                                      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $18.31
                                                                                                                      BTN/SB: $18.81

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with T Q Q 4
                                                                                                                      BTN/SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN/SB calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) 4 4 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $1.80, BTN/SB calls $1.80

Turn: ($5.40) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $4.05, BTN/SB calls $4.05

River: ($13.50) J (2 players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets $11.56, BTN/SB calls $11.56

Final Pot: $36.62
                                                                                                                      BTN/SB shows 9 T 9 T
                                                                                                                      Hero wins $35.62
                                                                                                                      (Rake: $1.00)
                                                                                                                      I know I know no strat in bbv but dont 3b pre, nh

Comment

its HU, definitely 3bet!

Comment

this is Ace we are talking about. He has permission to do anything on the poker table in order for us BBVers to have a laugh at his fun yamaha plays and suckouts
                                                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X