Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    can't really say but think 2014 Winter Olympics
    that's down where all the crazy, argumentative lunatics live

sounds perfect imo
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      Wow,that is a big decision dude.The important thing is to take your time over it and don't go Russian into anything.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

why has Icarus's thanks button been removed?

is it becoz he is a ghey?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          that's down where all the crazy, argumentative lunatics live

sounds perfect imo
          I know, hence the reference to insurrection. The revolution will be televised but not live and the film will be confiscated

Comment

yeah we all GOT THAT.

You on the other hand missed my one. (just read the bbv then?)

Comment

why has Icarus's thanks button been removed?

is it becoz he is a ghey?
              Kev doesn't want any competiton in his race to the top of the thanks list imo.

Comment

I know, hence the reference to insurrection. The revolution will be televised but not live and the film will be confiscated
                Georgians like drinking too

you could open an Oirish bar

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Just wondering if that route is any good or if its overlooking something good really...
                  I've personally prefer Jasper to Banff, Jasper is much less commerical.
                  Around March is at the arse end of the snow season so again the further north the better. Also dont miss out on the ice fields
                  I dont really have any reason to ever go to calgary bar the stampede (in july)
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp4339EbVn8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      Just wondering if that route is any good or if its overlooking something good really...
                      forgot about the wineries n BC if you are into that type of thing
                      Use this alphabetical listing of British Columbia wineries to find those BC wine producers and wines you enjoy, and to plan which BC wineries you will visit on your self-designed wine tour.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Georgians like drinking too

you could open an Oirish bar
                        A ghey one, so Icarus can visit. I'll call it the George

Comment

Thanks

(Halloween theme of ghostly disappearing buttons?)

Comment

This time last week all the talk was Rooney leaving United for a team who might be more ambitious and win some Trophies. Many people thought Man City. Wenger laughed to himself, he iz going nowhere, Rooney chickend out, and Arsenal showed Rooney how close he was to making the biggest mistake since Joey Lynch innocent Liverpuddlian bent down to pick up a super glued 50 pence piece in Jan Molbys bar. A 3-0 home thrashing. LOL Mancity.

Comment

This time last week all the talk was Rooney leaving United for a team who might be more ambitious and win some Trophies. Many people thought Man City. Wenger laughed to himself, he iz going nowhere, Rooney chickend out, and Arsenal showed Rooney how close he was to making the biggest mistake since Joey Lynch innocent Liverpuddlian bent down to pick up a super glued 50 pence piece in Jan Molbys bar. A 3-0 home thrashing. LOL Mancity.
                              how many Premiership goals do you think Rooney will get this season?

serious question

Comment

Wow,that is a big decision dude.The important thing is to take your time over it and don't go Russian into anything.
                                And you wonder why they took your thanks button away

Comment

how many Premiership goals do you think Rooney will get this season?

serious question
                                  Not counting last weeks BIG own goal. I'd say injury permitting, about 17/18.

Comment

Not counting last weeks BIG own goal. I'd say injury permitting, about 17/18.
                                    spread bet - set the line at 17 (I'll give you a headstart ), obviously I'll take the Under.

€25 per goal?

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A ghey one, so Icarus can visit. I'll call it the George
                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI[/ame]

Comment

lol @ the hamster/gerbil in your vid Icarus

Comment

spread bet - set the line at 17 (I'll give you a headstart ), obviously I'll take the Under.

€25 per goal?
                                              Nope. If he is not transfered or Injured I'd take the bet but seen as he has a dodgy ankle
                                              it's not a safe bet , and it's you getting the head start, he is out for 3 weeks.

How about for the next 35 games he plays I say he'll score 17

Under/overs on that I'll accept.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol @ the hamster/gerbil in your vid Icarus
                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug[/ame]

Comment

Nope. If he is not transfered or Injured I'd take the bet but seen as he has a dodgy ankle
                                                    it's not a safe bet , and it's you getting the head start, he is out for 3 weeks.

How about for the next 35 games he plays I say he'll score 17

Under/overs on that I'll accept.
                                                    lol, no - you're the one who suggested he'd get 17/18 PL goals this season!

I doubt he'll get into double figures tbh

Comment

Fun Cash session in the Fitz on Sunday night/Monday morning.

I was locked going in about 3am and am up and down like a yoyo. Then Cooney sits down twisted as proceeds to just give his money away! It was major fun!

Highlight hand of the night.....

On a flop of A Q 10r I bet 15 with KJ and coo check raises to 45. I just call.

Turn Q and he bets 125 while throwing up his A2. He is quite distracted by something and not paying attention. I call.

River Blank and he has no option but check as cards are shown. I bet the pot (270) and he throws in about 20 euro which is of course a call. Still distracted the dealer takes 270 out of his bundle of chips and ships me the pot! Easy game.

Comment

lol, no - you're the one who suggested he'd get 17/18 PL goals this season!

I doubt he'll get into double figures tbh
                                                        LOL, you asked me the question. A fit Rooney will get 16/17 goals for the rest of the season. If he is not playing he has no chance obviously.

LYNCH RAOUL the DOUBLE AGENT.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                          Fun Cash session in the Fitz on Sunday night/Monday morning.

I was locked going in about 3am and am up and down like a yoyo. Then Cooney sits down twisted as proceeds to just give his money away! It was major fun!

Highlight hand of the night.....

On a flop of A Q 10r I bet 15 with KJ and coo check raises to 45. I just call.

Turn Q and he bets 125 while throwing up his A2. He is quite distracted by something and not paying attention. I call.

River Blank and he has no option but check as cards are shown. I bet the pot (270) and he throws in about 20 euro which is of course a call. Still distracted the dealer takes 270 out of his bundle of chips and ships me the pot! Easy game.
                                                          I wonder if you would be so happy and eager to tell this story if the situation was reversed .

I dont think this is anything to be proud of .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Before you even do that though you should understand the basics how a computer works what happens in registers the different types of memory and how they are accessed.
                                                            Strewelpeter at work.......

Last edited by Wombatman; 26-10-10, 10:52.
                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                I wonder if you would be so happy and eager to tell this story if the situation was reversed .

Who said anything about being proud of something?! Its just a funny story!

Are you suggesting i should check the river?!!! I didnt know he wasnt going to look around and se what was going on before calling!

Comment

What has he done wrong in the hand Damo? Some chap not paying attention is his own fault

Comment

Not paying attention = Drunk out of his mind ?

Opr

Comment

€25 per goal?
                                                                      Might have someone for this
                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Anyone know what odds Wolves are to win at Old Trafford. United n2d string agianst a fired up full strength, might be value there. Headless chicken Park will probably be up front with Macheda. Out of form Fletcher and Carrick. might be juciy odds. Can't view in here.

Comment

Paul the Octopus dead.
                                                                          Paul the octopus, which won unlikely worldwide fame correctly predicting a host of World Cup matches, has died, his owners said today.

Paul the octopus, which won unlikely worldwide fame correctly predicting a host of World Cup matches, has died, his owners said today.

Stefan Porwoll, manager of the Oberhausen Sea Life Centre in Germany, said: “His success made him almost a bigger story than the World Cup itself.”

Paul predicted the winners of all Germany’s World Cup clashes, and then of the final by selecting one of two boxes, each loaded with a mussel food treat and marked on the outside with one of the teams.

Staff at the centre said his death was not entirely unexpected, since common octopuses generally only live a couple of years.

“He appears to have passed away peacefully during the night, of natural causes, and we are consoled by the knowledge that he enjoyed a good life here,” said Mr Porwoll.

“We may decide to give Paul his own small burial plot within our grounds and erect a modest permanent shrine.”

Comment

Anyone know what odds Wolves are to win at Old Trafford. United n2d string agianst a fired up full strength, might be value there. Headless chicken Park will probably be up front with Macheda. Out of form Fletcher and Carrick. might be juciy odds. Can't view in here.
                                                                            Wolves 11/1 Totesport, 10/1 365, Powers, Corals and StanJames.
                                                                            MUFC best priced 4/11 VC.
                                                                            Draw is general 4/1.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              Paul the Octopus dead.

Stefan Porwoll, manager of the Oberhausen Sea Life Centre in Germany, said: “His success made him almost a bigger story than the World Cup itself.”

Paul predicted the winners of all Germany’s World Cup clashes, and then of the final by selecting one of two boxes, each loaded with a mussel food treat and marked on the outside with one of the teams.

Staff at the centre said his death was not entirely unexpected, since common octopuses generally only live a couple of years.

“He appears to have passed away peacefully during the night, of natural causes, and we are consoled by the knowledge that he enjoyed a good life here,” said Mr Porwoll.

“We may decide to give Paul his own small burial plot within our grounds and erect a modest permanent shrine.”
                                                                              He didn't predict that, did he

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                Might have someone for this
                                                                                cool, let me know - will probably be tomorrow night or Thursday before I'm here again but will make no difference to the bet

Comment

Ravel Morrison looks like he could make his debut tonight.

Edit - Irish Robbie Brady also given a squad number for tonight.

Opr

Comment

thanks lads 11 to 1 sounds like great odds. Might stick a score on.

Comment

€25 per goal?
                                                                                      Your line is a tad harsh lol.

The line should be closer to 10/11. I'll take if we set the line at 12.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        What has he done wrong in the hand Damo? Some chap not paying attention is his own fault
                                                                                        Would you like it if this was you , so drunk that you dont know what you are doing and someone being allowed to take advantage of your state .
                                                                                        I just think it is so wrong on so many levels and and i think neither the op or the dealer have any morals to let this happen .
                                                                                        I also think it reflects badly on the fitz .

Yes of course we all want drunk degens at the table ,but not in such a state that they have absolutely no comprehension of what they are doing .
                                                                                        Yes by all means teach this guy a lesson by taking his money tonite and send him on his merry way , but leave his money with the club to be returned to him .

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                          Your line is a tad harsh lol.

The line should be closer to 10/11. I'll take if we set the line at 12.
                                                                                          I didn't set that line C Kid! Solksjaer did

sounds like I may have a customer at 17 so I'll respectfully decline your offer

Comment

LOL, you asked me the question. A fit Rooney will get 16/17 goals for the rest of the season. If he is not playing he has no chance obviously.
                                                                                            He only has had one +16 premier league goal season in his career. I know he played out of position at times when Ronaldo was there but I'm not sure he'll ever be consistantly prolific. I took under 20 with a mate at the start of the season and i'm pretty confident now
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

ssssh

Comment

Anyone thinking of getting a decent set of headphones don't waste your money on anything but these http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Grado-iGrado/

Comment

Would you like it if this was you , so drunk that you dont know what you are doing and someone being allowed to take advantage of your state .
                                                                                                  I just think it is so wrong on so many levels and and i think neither the op or the dealer have any morals to let this happen .

Yes of course we all want drunk degens at the table ,but not in such a state that they have absolutely no comprehension of what they are doing .
                                                                                                  Yes by all means teach this guy a lesson by taking his money tonite and send him on his merry way , but leave his money with the club to be returned to him .
                                                                                                  ah Damo come on leave his money there to be given back? please tell me thats a level.

When I first read eoghan's post I didnt like it too much but when I thought about it I realised I have no reason to object to what he did or I could be called a hypocrit. I can guarantee you that i have done over 2k alone in the last 3 months just from being outside my mind drunk but Iv easily made up for it by winning against other drunk idiots on different nights.

I wake up sick when I do the loots drunk but I would go looking for it back - just the same way that I wake up happy (maybe thats not the right word) when I clean some drunk lad out for a few hundred/thousand quid. I wouldnt be giving it back.

to summarise

the game's the game yo

Comment

ssssh
                                                                                                    He says 17 is to high, any interest at 13?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone thinking of getting a decent set of headphones don't waste your money on anything but these http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Grado-iGrado/
                                                                                                      based on customer reviews on Amazon, I'm gonna give those a miss. They lead me to these though...

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koss-PortaPro-Quality-Sound-Stereophone/dp/B00001P4ZH/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top[/ame]

Incredibly cheap, and serious amount of positive reviews.
                                                                                                      Might be a worthwhile start into the world of non-earbud-headphones?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Kind of ugly tho

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          based on customer reviews on Amazon, I'm gonna give those a miss. They lead me to these though...

I'd trust whathifi more then amazon consumers tbh. I'd also get PX100's over the ones you linked, strange looking things but you can't go wrong @ that price.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                            Kind of ugly tho
                                                                                                            I like that in the picture, to give you some idea of size/scale they put them next to a clothespeg that still has a ladybug on it.

Gotta be worth an extra half star right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              ah Damo come on leave his money there to be given back? please tell me thats a level.

When I first read eoghan's post I didnt like it too much but when I thought about it I realised I have no reason to object to what he did or I could be called a hypocrit. I can guarantee you that i have done over 2k alone in the last 3 months just from being outside my mind drunk but Iv easily made up for it by winning against other drunk idiots on different nights.

I wake up sick when I do the loots drunk but I would go looking for it back - just the same way that I wake up happy (maybe thats not the right word) when I clean some drunk lad out for a few hundred/thousand quid. I wouldnt be giving it back.

to summarise

the game's the game yo
                                                                                                              Im sorry Tony it's not a level . Im just glad i have morals .
                                                                                                              Hey but thats just my opinion .

Comment

This is crazy talk come on man! I bet not realising he wasnt going to turn around and see what was going on! Anyway hes a regular in the big game in the fitz and from what I hear the 3k he did on Sunday wouldn't even be a drop in the ocean!

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

to summarise

the game's the game yo

I have spewed more than enough drunk in my time to have a clean concience when taking money off drunks!

Comment

Yeah I thanked Damo's post initially in a mild fit of conscientious objection, but upon reflection I think I would have been pretty happy in the same situation myself.

BK's "the game's the game" point is very valid...

Comment

thanks lads 11 to 1 sounds like great odds. Might stick a score on.
                                                                                                                    Mick is saving his 2nd string team for the premiership game Also showcase gif of Morrison raping/mullering some blackburn kid

Last edited by RasTa; 26-10-10, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                      This is crazy talk come on man! I bet not realising he wasnt going to turn around and see what was going on! Anyway hes a regular in the big game in the fitz and from what I hear the 3k he did on Sunday wouldn't even be a drop in the ocean!

Ahh thats cool , it's ok cos he's rich and can afford it

Enjoy your winnings

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Damo, do you know the player they are talking about? I wouldn't hesitate myself, WP Eoughan.

As for Rooney, I think he would deffo score 17 goals in 35 games, saying he's never done it in his career is lol, he is only 25 and hasn't even peaked yet imo. This season obviously stuff going on. He'll come back firing. I didn't do the bet at 17 as it's too effected.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X