Francoise Boufhal
    New blue dress girl for this place imo.

Comment

Spoiler testing ITP

SPOILER
      does this work or doesn't it?

a different test
      [spoiler=Spoiler Title Here]maybe this'll work?[/spoiler]

Hmm spoilers sorta working. I will try and get different ones now, but in the meantime the following format works:

{Spoiler=Spoiler Title]Spoiled stuff in here[/spoiler]
      will display as below when the { is replaced with [
      [Spoiler=Spoiler Title]Spoiled stuff in here[/spoiler]

Note the button off to the right.
      Last edited by 6starpool; 25-01-10, 22:36.

Comment

[Spoiler=]Works like a charm[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Star Wars]No, I am your father[/spoiler]
        Last edited by Wreck; 25-01-10, 22:41.
        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
          Anyone have a link for the golf? Can't find one. Thanks
          just see this nearly over

Comment

Specially for Raoul Duke III, Pat Kennys The FrontLine talking about what we are going to do with 300,000 empty homes.

Prediction I : Some Millie Tant style lesbian in the audience will suggest giving them away to homeless people so as to help the most vulnerable in society.

Prediction II : A chav couple who over-reached and bought up 7 apartments in Carrick-On-Shannon will ask 'wheres our bailout'?

Comment

Hey Dom, can u include allowing the posting of hot wimmins in spolier tags too, means ppl browsing previous evenings posts in work wont run into any trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                Spoiler testing ITP

SPOILER
                does this work or doesn't it?

a different test
                [spoiler=Spoiler Title Here]maybe this'll work?[/spoiler]

Hmm spoilers sorta working. I will try and get different ones now, but in the meantime the following format works:

{Spoiler=Spoiler Title]Spoiled stuff in here[/spoiler]
                will display as below when the { is replaced with [
                [Spoiler=Spoiler Title]Spoiled stuff in here[/spoiler]

Note the button off to the right.

works alright.
                I'm not a fan of that format though
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                  Hey Dom, can u include allowing the posting of hot wimmins in spolier tags too, means ppl browsing previous evenings posts in work wont run into any trouble?
                  [spoiler=Pics?]

[/spoiler]
                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-01-10, 22:44.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

[spoiler=hot wimmins pic][/spoiler]

Comment

I'm on the verge of looking for a NSFW tag or similar.

Those spoiler tags work for it. I've edited your post above. You were just doing it wrong.
                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      works alright.
                      I'm not a fan of that format though
                      It'll do in the meantime while I search for the code for the normal one we are use to.

Comment

beat you to it

Actually Dom, it might be an idea to keep it for the posting of women that goes on here.
                        It'll make the place a little easier for folks in cubicle land

Comment

Will Timmy ever win a PGA Tour title?
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Boards seems to be down again? Was sending some PMs and just timed out and can't get back in.
                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Boards down lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

beat you to it

Actually Dom, it might be an idea to keep it for the posting of women that goes on here.
                                  It'll make the place a little easier for folks in cubicle land
                                  Yep, will change that to a NSFW tag and make a sticky about it for a bit. Once I get another spoiler tag working that is.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

To those who are interested, BBC2 are showing a condensed hour long highlights package of last night's NFL Conference Championship games tonight at 23:50. Good way to get a foot in the door for the Superbowl in two weeks time for those who haven't followed the sport much.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        To those who are interested, BBC2 are showing a condensed hour long highlights package of last night's NFL Conference Championship games tonight at 23:50. Good way to get a foot in the door for the Superbowl in two weeks time for those who haven't followed the sport much.
                                        Interesting, ive seen the last two superbowls so this should be good to get to grips with, even thou i dont have a clue of most of the rules.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A question for you; how do you give up 167 passing yards and 2 passing TD's in the first half to the JETS!!!???
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

That spoiler is really neat lads.
                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

random thought, how will staking threads work seeing as everyone here are noobs. The freeloaders could have a field day!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                A question for you; how do you give up 167 passing yards and 2 passing TD's in the first half to the JETS!!!???
                                                When everyone in the whole wide world expects you to run the rock (including the opposition); it's a great time to fling it.
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

They committed and over sold on the run. Colts knew eventually Sanchez would make a mistake so would rather give up a few plays to him then nullify him and have the best running game in the league this year pound them all day long.

Comment

Who's watching The Frontline?

I'd estimate that the buck has been passed approximately 30 thousand times in this episode.

So far, Councils blame builders who blame banks who blame councils who blame the government who blame builders who blame the buyers who blame the banks who blame Boards.ie

Comment

SPOILER
                                                      sdsdfdsf
                                                      Last edited by 6starpool; 25-01-10, 23:09.

Comment

Cheers Lloyd thats my viewing sorted for the rest of the night

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                          Thank God for Sky Player, girlfriend was watching Charlie Bird!!. Great stuff from Mouly there. Great bet from Dwan, there wasn't a chance Mouly was folding. When I'm playing French fish online I often wonder what these guys are like. Now I know
                                                          Different level thinking imo

Comment

10,000 views in 24 hours is impressive

Comment

Day of the Dead starting on ITV4 NOW though.....

Comment

Anyway my 2 month trip report was too long for one post here so I am using it as an excuse to launch another blog. Its poorly written with poor grammar and long winded but it does have pictures and videos of dancing cowboys cheerleaders so have a read if ya want.

been back and forth to it all day so like most of my stuff doesnt really follow a pattern and is pretty much a series of incoherent ramblings just like the blog title.

Can be found here ...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  random thought, how will staking threads work seeing as everyone here are noobs. The freeloaders could have a field day!
                                                                  I imagine for a while it'll just be recognised posters?

Comment

When everyone in the whole wide world expects you to run the rock (including the opposition); it's a great time to fling it.
                                                                    In the regular season he completed 13 passes!!!! That was out of 26 attempts at an average of 1.6 passes per game.

There was a reason nobody expected him to throw it...

Comment

Day of the Dead starting on ITV4 NOW though.....
                                                                      Its kinda terrible.

Comment

Was that spoiler tag one big level? I can see everything

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          10,000 views in 24 hours is impressive
                                                                          Get the sponsors in, pay for the servers etc.
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Its kinda terrible.
                                                                            QFT.

Although there are very few genuinely good zombie movies. They are sort of enjoyable in the way a packet of Chickatees might take your fancy. You know they're shite but now and then you just seem to enjoy one.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                              Who's watching The Frontline?

I'd estimate that the buck has been passed approximately 30 thousand times in this episode.
                                                                              And now its the planners' fault!

Why do Irish people always need to find a scapegoat?

Comment

QFT.

Although there are very few genuinely good zombie movies. They are sort of enjoyable in the way a packet of Chickatees might take your fancy. You know they're shite but now and then you just seem to enjoy one.
                                                                                I love a good zombie movie, the worst of the worst has to be Diary of The Dead dreadful!

Comment

QFT.

Zombie movies are ALWAYS +EV.
                                                                                  You may know all about the NFL season and who throws the ball the best, but I will have knowledge vital to surviving the oncoming undead uprising

Comment

Kayroo, Lloyd and the other book club types will enjoy this.

Ulysses The graphic novel or webcomic or something. Looks great so far IMO
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Im kinda sickend the Vikings were beaten last night - although they fully deserved to lose when you factor in the fumbles and interceptions

I think Farve v Manning has far more appeal than Brees v Manning although the latter will still be pretty good.

Comment

I love a good zombie movie, the worst of the worst has to be Diary of The Dead dreadful!
                                                                                        Zombie movies are ALWAYS +EV.
                                                                                        You may know all about the NFL season and who throws the ball the best, but I will have knowledge vital to surviving the oncoming undead uprising
                                                                                        I enjoy them too, however they tend to be poorly made, poorly plotted and almost universally badly written.

Besides, you really can't get past Evil Dead II and III anyway.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                          dfdsfdds

Comment

ah, this is where everyone is!

Comment

OK, we now have a spoiler and a NSFW tag, although in truth they are interchangeable. The only difference is that the NSFW tag forces you to enter some description text after [NSFW=

but the spoiler tag acts as before [spoiler]Put stuff here[/spoiler} (except use the right bracket.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twtvr4e7O2M[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                  Quote: 'More bullshit in the bank as they wouldnt accept my passport as a valid id to accompany my card as it didnt have my address on it.'

Haven't even looked as my passport in ages. Is your address really not on it?
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    Im kinda sickend the Vikings were beaten last night - although they fully deserved to lose when you factor in the fumbles and interceptions

I think Farve v Manning has far more appeal than Brees v Manning although the latter will still be pretty good.
                                                                                                    Really? Brees has had an incredible season, the Saints offense (attack) is incredible. They've gone the length of the field (pitch) in 3/4 plays plenty of times this season!

I've been watching them since early November, and have been seriously impressed. Think they're well worth their salt.

Comment

lol @ Goal 2

seeing as 5star has decided it's traditional for me to start these things... 1. I will go back to tipping beggars outside casinos for karmic reasons

originally posted by KevIRL

non poker goals

1. Get driving and pass the test in less than 3 attempts
                                                                                                      2. Get the poker forum shutdown.
                                                                                                      well on the way then

Comment

Sick for Cyril in the million dollar cash game. FY Dwan, give the guy his money back you cnut. The whole table looked sick when the river hit

Comment

Really? Brees has had an incredible season, the Saints offense (attack) is incredible. They've gone the length of the field (pitch) in 3/4 plays plenty of times this season!

I've been watching them since early November, and have been seriously impressed. Think they're well worth their salt.
                                                                                                          No doubt about it the saints have an unbelievable offense an Brees is having a fantastic season - i just meant it from the point of view that Manning and Farve are probably 2 of the greatest ever to play the game and it would have been sweet to see them go at it in the Big one

Comment

[NSFW=hot wimmens pic][/NSFW]
                                                                                                            Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 25-01-10, 23:38.

Comment

+1

Colts offence v Saints Offence is a quality prospect. Should be a total shootout in the Superbowl.

Comment

[NSFW=hot wimmens pic]http://vzone.vn/Resources/CornerOld/2009_04_30/5585/1240939563-5.jpg[/NSFW]
                                                                                                                Fail

Comment

How do you set up a group on facebook?
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Interesting having someone to your right in PLO with 98/49 stats and a 30% 3bet and 100% steal stats.

A waiting game

Comment

Any more ideas on an online poker name for me? I like solksjaers Silver Hammer, thenutpeddler came up with fridge magnet (inside joke) any more?

Was thinking something to do moviewise, throw some up there lads

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        How do you set up a group on facebook?
                                                                                                                        You have to prove you've applied for a life 3 or 4 times and been rejected.

Then you can start whatever you like.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is somewhere online you can watch lawless Ireland?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X