• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
    just stick in ANY cd

a lot of these download ISO/mount jobs still look to the cd drive

just pop in a cd, it sees one and carries on
    thats odd advice
    nah daemon tools will sort it for you in seconds
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      thats odd advice
      nah daemon tools will sort it for you in seconds
      must try that so
      the iso mount program i use works fine as long as a cd is in the drive
      usually is one in there anyway so never saw it as a problem

*clearly my iso program is shyte but then it would be as it is a free one by microsoft itself

actually was thinking with that championship manager thing its probably a registry entry looking to the cd drive!?
      Last edited by Guest; 29-06-10, 18:41. Reason: *

Comment

how would one go about complaining officially about an advertisement? I've scoffed at the people who do this previously but the latest spate of Anti-french ads are tilting the fuck out of me, and the latest one from Irish Ferries is the straw thats breaking this camel's back. If I owned a company and a marketing company came to me with a pitch for an ad that carried an anti-french theme, I'd kick the lazy bastards out of the meeting, and never touch their company again.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

PowerISO will sort that out for you. There's a heap of those programmes out there. Don't need any CD of any kind, and it's easy to use(and free).

Already started a season with Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Why would we want to do something crazy like that? Its only really worth looking back over for no more than 2 days worth of stuff maximum. If there's anything you really want to find the search function will help
            I mean that by the time you have checked back there are too many posts to read to make it coherent, not that there are too many in it already!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Ship ship managed to get tickets for The Goonies on Thursday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UG7ISJfP0
              Dl'd this and watched over xmas and it wasnt the watered down version weve been used to seeing on the beeb as young un's. Id nearly put an 18's cert on it. The new nanny spanish translation part with Feldman at the start was zomg! talk of heroin, sado masochism an all, not to mention the jailhouse hanging!. One of my all time favourites.

Comment

Oh very funny guys lol.

Comment

lol
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                    how would one go about complaining officially about an advertisement? I've scoffed at the people who do this previously but the latest spate of Anti-french ads are tilting the fuck out of me, and the latest one from Irish Ferries is the straw thats breaking this camel's back. If I owned a company and a marketing company came to me with a pitch for an ad that carried an anti-french theme, I'd kick the lazy bastards out of the meeting, and never touch their company again.
                    I'm feeling the same way about that TV ad for the Panasonic Lumix camera. It's a camera FFS. The ad makes it seem like it has some magical tamponesque qualities for men.
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Jaysus, Casillas looks really dodgy so far.

Comment

Initialising Leagues...
                        Initialising Player Histories...
                        Creating shortlists...
                        You may now remove the CM01/02 at any time...

giggidy

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-06-10, 19:33.
                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Clearly missed a page or two of posts, what's this in relation to?!
                            In the feedback thread someone posted a question could he change his username?. Bubbleking got in on this to get a capital 'B' and LuckyLloyd was the mr fix it that made it happen. MrsFlushdraw then got on saying that if she dumped Flushdraw could she change her name to what you see now and lloyd replied yep. Clearly in the meantime she either dumped Flushdraw or he dumped her or Flushdraw is dead because now its happened and its unlike the Flushdraws to be up to this kind of nonsense

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-06-10, 19:51.

Comment

Is there are a reason why Villa is hugging the touch the whole game? Is that standard for Spain? For some reason its really tilting me but guess prob Champmanagerdownloading faileamntslol that has me in dark form.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSingleMumWith3Kids View Post
                                  Oh very funny guys lol.
                                  Couldn't resist

Comment

Villa is just ridiculous, he just always gets one. Just hit me now how awesome that Barca attack is going to be with him there next year with Messi and Ibra.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I thought the name change was possibly in relation to Tony managing to get CM 01/02 working.
                                      Last edited by Teddie; 29-06-10, 19:57.

Comment

Good man David villa. WTF is wrong with Fernando? Wonder will Del Bosque have the balls to drop him completely in the next match?

Comment

Originally posted by mickc View Post
                                          video it with your phone and stick it on youtube if one of them mangles himself
                                          That remind me of a vid, i am sure a few have seen it here where a guy in india jumps from a pier into a river, misses obv and literally opens his face in 2, video from the hopsital where they are holding his face together...

double edge sword with spain scoring, kinda glad, will be in lanzarote for the semis and final and would be great if spain were there, but have portugal in a pool at work...feck it, if portugal do win tonight cant see them lifting the trophy.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Xavi's flick for the goal was exquisite.

Comment

I've loved this match from start to finish. World class defending by portugal and spain gradually breaking them down.

Comment

Couldn't resist
                                                Just knew you would have had something to do with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                  Is there are a reason why Villa is hugging the touch the whole game? Is that standard for Spain? For some reason its really tilting me but guess prob Champmanagerdownloading faileamntslol that has me in dark form.
                                                  when torres plays villa is put out wide. i hope torres is left on the bench next game to allow us see the best of villa

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                  Villa is just ridiculous, he just always gets one. Just hit me now how awesome that Barca attack is going to be with him there next year with Messi and Ibra.
                                                  If they sell Ibra next yr which is expected with who theyre bringing in this summer - the tallest forward they will have will be 5ft 9
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

why do they always go on about Ronaldo - its so tilting,

Comment

Another awful decision, Villa offside again.

Funny how gets completely overlooked as everyone wants Spain to win. Maybe that British official was right

Comment

Originally posted by MsSingleMumWith3Kids View Post
                                                        Just knew you would have had something to do with it lol.
                                                        could you two just get it over with and tell flushdraw jesus the sexual tension is so fcking annoying......

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          Dl'd this and watched over xmas and it wasnt the watered down version weve been used to seeing on the beeb as young un's. Id nearly put an 18's cert on it. The new nanny spanish translation part with Feldman at the start was zomg! talk of heroin, sado masochism an all, not to mention the jailhouse hanging!. One of my all time favourites.
                                                          What?
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is there a new "The Goonies" film? or what are you guys talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                              Is there a new "The Goonies" film? or what are you guys talkin about
                                                              Yeah

Comment

When I saw the headline 'court orders demolition of family home' my instinct was to be on the side of the poor guy and his family who have to demolish their house for what I suspected would be some minor planning irregularity.
                                                                Then I saw what it looked like.

I almost admire the cajones of anyone who gets refused planning permission to build a house of X size and just goes ahead and builds this doubleX sized monstrosity anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  What?
                                                                  the start of it is brilliant.
                                                                  Feldman translating spanish for the mam and saying all sorts of weird shite
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0629/murray.html

When I saw the headline 'court orders demolition of family home' my instinct was to be on the side of the poor guy and his family who have to demolish their house for what I suspected would be some minor planning irregularity.

I almost admire the cajones of anyone who gets refused planning permission to build a house of X size and just goes ahead and builds this doubleX sized monstrosity anyway.
                                                                    yea was goin to post this up earlier - but then i had to go look for a pic of the house and didn't bother - it showed the grounds on the news as well - they look minted - went on to name the family - 3 kids etc and that he is a plumber

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      the start of it is brilliant.
                                                                      Feldman translating spanish for the mam and saying all sorts of weird shite
                                                                      Oh right i thought i had missed something

Comment

The fcukin garage looks bigger than all the houses in my estate
                                                                        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

obv only have a limited knowledge of these things, but kinda gutted for the Japs earlier today. Loved how they played, exciting and good-spirited, and the goalie was excellent. But jeez, this Spanish match is woeful.

EDIT: wow! jinx-improved the Spanish match!
                                                                          I thought the Spain match was excellent,and you have to consider I was three hours of football in today without a goal. This was a different type of 0-0 though before the goal, very entertaining!
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                            I thought the Spain match was excellent,and you have to consider I was three hours of football in today without a goal. This was a different type of 0-0 though before the goal, very entertaining!
                                                                            i have to say i thought it was a good match aswell, would of liked to see portugal go at them alot more than they did.

they really should of left hugo almeida on aswell wasn't doing too bad and was causing a few problem's. the way spain held on to the ball after they scored was top class aswell really good to see.

Comment

I feel really sorry for these people. We have put up with ridic planning in this country for years with the brown envelope getting things done that should never have been allowed.

And this An Bord Pleanala, I just don't get what they do. I'm just looking at the picture and its a beautiful house, how on this earth could that be bad for an area?
                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

hud not working on stars since update(pt3) anyone no if theres a patch yet?

Comment

I feel really sorry for these people. We have put up with ridic planning in this country for years with the brown envelope getting things done that should never have been allowed.

And this An Bord Pleanala, I just don't get what they do. I'm just looking at the picture and its a beautiful house, how on this earth could that be bad for an area?
                                                                                  LOL, nice try - you almost had me believing you up to the 'beautiful house' part.

Edit : Lol, you caught an Ace.
                                                                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 29-06-10, 21:39.

Comment

LOL, nice try - you almost had me believing you up to the 'beautiful house' part.

Comment

lol if everyone who owned land in the area wanted to build a house like this - you couldn't say no - once you allow it for one, and hence the area would become built up.

Comment

What's wrong with it? I certainly wouldn't say no based on that pic and I love my house.
                                                                                        It may not be 'beautiful' but looks pretty sweet.
                                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 29-06-10, 21:41.
                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

...

Comment

The picture in the RTE article makes the house looks a bit better than that picture above. They get to live there for another two years though.
                                                                                            Not the worst house i have ever seen, by a long chalk, no stone eagles greating you on the gate piers, only thing is, it is very big...you would need 2 wifes to clean it !
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                              Another awful decision, Villa offside again.

Funny how gets completely overlooked as everyone wants Spain to win. Maybe that British official was right
                                                                                              He was barely offside. It's way too tight to call it an awful decision.
                                                                                              Last edited by cooker3; 30-06-10, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                Not the worst house i have ever seen, by a long chalk, no stone eagles greating you on the gate piers, only thing is, it is very big...you would need 2 wifes to clean it !

not as bad as this one
                                                                                                Hiding a needle in a haystack is easy enough. But Robert Fidler kept something much bigger concealed among the piles of straw down on his farm... a castle. Over the course of two years, he managed to secretly – and unlawfully – build the imposing mock Tudor structure in one of his fields, shielded behind a 40ft stack of hay bales covered by a huge tarpaulins. Once it was finished, he and his family moved in and lived there for four years before finally revealing the development – complete with battlements and cannons – in August 2006
                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Its not really that big . That garage is about the size of my conservatory.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                    Its not really that big . That garage is about the size of my conservatory.
                                                                                                    the whole house isnt even as big as my servants quarters

Comment

Its only half the size of the box room in my house!

Comment

Its only half the size of the box room in my house!
                                                                                                        Daft Punk are playing in my house, my house

Comment

Had to get rid of mine cos of the recession. But the kids have adapted well in fairness to them.

Comment

Leinster final this Sunday KK v Galway. Over 46.5 points total evs. Absolute steal imo

Comment

I live in a box

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                I live in a box
                                                                                                                Sounds like we're heading this way...posted tons of times but so what!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FatHLHG2uGY[/ame]

Comment

I live in a box
                                                                                                                  What type ? Pictures or it's not true

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                    What type ? Pictures or it's not true

Comment

Must say, you have the garden lovely.

Comment

Well the Tories are back in power so what you expect:
                                                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHt_GzOgjvA&a=YO7J22iJFYg[/ame]

lol the 80's

Comment

haha was just gonna go look for that Shambles

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X