X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlton Swindon 3-3 in extra time atm SkyS1

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
      Nice bubble for the ticket for UkIP Killarney. Solid sleep tonight. TY Poker.
      ul Sam. Fuck those tourneys

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
        Remember when Dipstick used to be used a slang word back in the 80/90's. I put it in the same category as Sap, spa and doorknob.
        Was always popular in Only fools and horses

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v57jvlYiKa8[/ame]

Classic imo
        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
          Carnew Emmets? Isn't that club with the infamous "referee in boot" story? Or was that Rathnew?
          Nope twas us. The old brigade in Carnew were truly mentals.
          Referee was well wrong though

Comment

Great finish to the day in Mafia.

LOLWexfordCivilians

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Charlton Swindon 3-3 in extra time atm SkyS1
              Yeah some unreal saves being pulled off, I would like to see Charlton win it.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Great finish to the day in Mafia.

LOLWexfordCivilians
                great result IMO
                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Mafia thread is readable now.

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                    Was always popular in Only fools and horses

Classic imo
                    A lot of those terms started in tv shows like Only fools, Minder and Porridge

The writers came up with them to get around the characters not being able to swear

Porridge came up with a good few that are still in common use now

So common in fact that I cannot remember which ones

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      ul Sam. Fuck those tourneys
                      Yeah 190 euro balls back so I guess gruesome enought to complain. Still your right,except fook the pokies in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        A lot of those terms started in tv shows like Only fools, Minder and Porridge

The writers came up with them to get around the characters not being able to swear

Porridge came up with a good few that are still in common use now

So common in fact that I cannot remember which ones
                        Naff off was popularised by Porridge iirc. Red Dwarf also had smeg
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                          Would a dipstick not be closer to a plonker?
                          depends which way you swing I suppose

Comment

@Ghostface ste

Leave it sit over night (level ground preferably) and dip it in the morning.

If you want to call AA man they more than likely can sort it side of the road (just suction the excess out through the dipstick tube. (You could actually do this yourself using a long length of tube and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siphon ).

Top tip.. use clear tubing so you don't ingest the oil.
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                              thanks everyone for the responses about paintballing. yeh i was talking to the lady about skirmish - only problem is its 40 minutes from rathgar. seems a bit far

is it really worth it? many used it before?
                              Skirmish is pretty cool went there last year and had a blast all the games are in the forest so plenty of opportunity to go rambo. Going with a group of lads in a couple of weeks they are doing a deal now where you get the gear for free and only pay for your paintballs tenner per thousand I think.

Comment

Viffer is such a legend. He has been been gambling big on pool against some of the best pool players in the world.

Love how this thread has its own language like poker forums.

Some details were mentioned in the TAR livestream chat. I'm a little fuzzy on them and wondered who knows the whole story. This guy Dippy Dave (aka the Viffer) made a pretty serious game with Francisco getting massive weight... they played for...

Thing is looks like he managed to get what looks like a sick sick spot. Explanation of just what the spots mean.

Originally posted by gregorio 2+2
                                yeah care to elaborate what 10 games on the wire going to 20 or 25 ?

First to win 20 or 25 games, viffer gets spotted 10 games, so viffer has to win 10 before villian wins 20 or 15 before villian wins 25

the 4 out ?

In 9-ball balls are sunk in order 1-9 and whoever sinks the 9-ball wins. with this spot, viffer only needs to sink the 4 ball or any higher numbered ball to win

the breaks ball in hand ?

Viffer gets to break and after the break he can place the cue ball anywhere he wants and continue shooting
                                Opr

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                  Skirmish is pretty cool went there last year and had a blast all the games are in the forest so plenty of opportunity to go rambo. Going with a group of lads in a couple of weeks they are doing a deal now where you get the gear for free and only pay for your paintballs tenner per thousand I think.
                                  Id reckon its a tenner per hundred and you'd deffo want to have brought 150 - 200 quid with you to spend on ammo. Especially if planning to go Rambo on you mates

Comment

Peno's on SS1

Comment

Id reckon its a tenner per hundred and you'd deffo want to have brought 150 - 200 quid with you to spend on ammo. Especially if planning to go Rambo on you mates
                                      Yeah, don't bother unless you want to spend 120+ on little balls of paint each.

Comment

no need to spend that much if you wanna play tactically. maybe 700 rounds will do. the marshalls will try get you to waste shots quite a lot. but tactically you should only really be firing in bursts of 3. use the landscape around you! I remember one of the towers there , think its the bridge game, where theres loads of holes in the fence, and you could get riddled. theres an ammo box up there. open it, and stand it up on its side to fill in the biggest gap in the fence. total cover and perfect vantage point!

we were tied on the last game and they drew a player from each team to face off in a duel. most paint on the opposite persons breastpocket wins. 200 rounds from ~30ft with only a tshirt on under the overalls is one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Drew quite a bit of blood! Won though.
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                          nominate 3 international players to do well in vegas this summer? other than ivey etc.
                                          Jason Mercier
                                          Sorrel Mizzi
                                          Michael Tureniec

Comment

A man and his wife were awoken at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the
                                            door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger,
                                            standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!"

He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife..

"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain out there!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us?

I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain.

He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes," comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing," replied the drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                              no need to spend that much if you wanna play tactically. maybe 700 rounds will do. the marshalls will try get you to waste shots quite a lot. but tactically you should only really be firing in bursts of 3. use the landscape around you! I remember one of the towers there , think its the bridge game, where theres loads of holes in the fence, and you could get riddled. theres an ammo box up there. open it, and stand it up on its side to fill in the biggest gap in the fence. total cover and perfect vantage point!

we were tied on the last game and they drew a player from each team to face off in a duel. most paint on the opposite persons breastpocket wins. 200 rounds from ~30ft with only a tshirt on under the overalls is one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Drew quite a bit of blood! Won though.
                                              You shouldve worn the padded chequred shirt you got for christmas that you never wanted to wear to it (everyone has one they just wont admit it,very handy for repelling paintballs though)

Comment

my line got dramatically better recently for no apparent reason:

Comment

pretty happy with upc for what I use it for

Comment

this is interesting... I'm with smart, not digiweb...
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not bad for a dongle

Comment

Pretty pants

Comment

Comment

lol at my 7mb line now.

If I do it in an hour it will probably be 8 times better. Stupid peak time speeds.

Comment

Andrew Lichtenberg, aka LuckyChewy, has had some good live results lately.

Comment

Is this good/bad? I haven't a clue
                                                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

pretty lame

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    lol at my 7mb line now.

If I do it in an hour it will probably be 8 times better. Stupid peak time speeds.
                                                                    Winner that is pretty bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      lol at my 7mb line now.

Peer to Peer throttling?

Comment

I have the largest E-Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post

Is this good/bad? I haven't a clue
                                                                          Dom thinks its great.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                            I have the largest E-Penis.

Copying the persons above you is just lazy!

Comment

mine is 0.75 download & 0.33 upload.Bag of scutter imo

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zEyRixsDZY[/ame]
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Was on a 8Mb but had to get myself dropped down for stability reasons. Pretty much constant at this speed even at peak times though. Have dl'ed over 100Gb in the last 5 days so it's not causing any issues anyway
                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Since this is a wonderfully world wise group of people...let's say you wanted to go somewhere for the couple of months July / August with the idea that it could be pretty much anywhere in the world but that it would be dirt cheap to live there once you arrive. An example which I'm shooting down is Goa because that's the monsoon season there (which eliminates many places in Asia).

Sunny would be nice, beaches too, but not strictly necessary. Add 2 young children to the picture, so 4 people. Any and all suggestions appreciated. This time last week my socioeconomicbeachy profiling was leading me to the bizarre idea of Albania on the Ionian Sea. I'm sure there are better suggestions.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_F9nUnPkag[/ame]

One forgets how good the Flaming Lips are...
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Was on a 8Mb but had to get myself dropped down for stability reasons. Pretty much constant at this speed even at peak times though. Have dl'ed over 100Gb in the last 5 days so it's not causing any issues anyway
                                                                                        Would dl this much in a year. How much are you making on the dvds

Comment

Think i might be joining Bubbleking soon! Running so bad the last few months its starting to get funny. 1 outerd tonight against a lad who made a "hero call" on the flop saying "theres no way you have the ace " i totally overplay top two Ah9h < 1010 A96 1 heart rainbow. .guy beside me says "ah ur ok i folded a 10" lol 10h on the turn gives me a backdoor flushdraw, brick obv! FUCK THIS STUPID GAME.

Comment

mine is 0.75 download & 0.33 upload.Bag of scutter imo
                                                                                            culchie

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              Since this is a wonderfully world wise group of people...let's say you wanted to go somewhere for the couple of months July / August with the idea that it could be pretty much anywhere in the world but that it would be dirt cheap to live there once you arrive. An example which I'm shooting down is Goa because that's the monsoon season there (which eliminates many places in Asia).

Sunny would be nice, beaches too, but not strictly necessary. Add 2 young children to the picture, so 4 people. Any and all suggestions appreciated. This time last week my socioeconomicbeachy profiling was leading me to the bizarre idea of Albania on the Ionian Sea. I'm sure there are better suggestions.
                                                                                              Mumbai obv, flog the kids when yer out there

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                culchie
                                                                                                More like stupid vodafone 3g.

Comment

Jayz i hate Hansards music

Comment

Just back from dinner at FXB's with the missus, nice food, starters, dinner ,a bottle of wine and coffee for just under 100 euro not bad imo

Also where is Eoin Olin's restuarant, i would like to try it as i have only heard good things about it
                                                                                                    Last edited by Hornswaggl; 17-05-10, 22:49.

Comment

Jayz i hate Hansards music
                                                                                                      what about britneys music as performed by hansard?
                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh2o5OJjdYs&feature=related[/ame]

dislike a lot of his stuff, but love both those tracks.
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Bulgaria

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                                          Just back from dinner at FXB's with the missus, nice food, starters, dinner ,a bottle of wine and coffee for just under 100 euro not bad imo
                                                                                                          I'd a goodfellas pizza. Alone. €3.
                                                                                                          SPOILER

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Would dl this much in a year. How much are you making on the dvds
                                                                                                            lol, I've had months where I've gone over 300Gb, I probably average around 60Gb or so per month.

I've got around 5Tbs of data sitting on various multimedia drives around the house, although I never get around to watching any of it
                                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                              what about britneys music as performed by hansard?
                                                                                                              Glen Hansard Covering Britney's EVERYTIMEFor those of you who say Britney didn't write this, watch this before you judge how untalented she is: http://www.yo...

dislike a lot of his stuff, but love both those tracks.
                                                                                                              I will find you, I WILL.

Comment

More like stupid vodafone 3g.
                                                                                                                Meteor stretch out your way? Tis better than o2 here but prob all the same with mobile broadband.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  Meteor stretch out your way? Tis better than o2 here but prob all the same with mobile broadband.
                                                                                                                  I tested meteor and voafone was better. Its actually not really to bad but just when compared to everyone elses its brutal. I normally have two tables open along whilst surfing and never really have any major speed or connection issues. Now when downloading thats a whole different ball game which is why i do all that mullarky in work

Comment

I love this clip

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU[/ame]

Comment

I will find you, I WILL.
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN5XxemQuT8&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Went to see Robin Hood saturday to.I found it very good and its really worth a view.

Comment

Did Delaney_Kid post on boards? If so he has final tabled the 10k main scoop and is down to 11 players in the 1k m buyin....sick sick stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X