Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one, blocked from work but will try it when I get home. Cheers for that, lethal stuff.

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Be sure to hit me up with a PM when you get back to training. I'd love to give it a go. I didn't realise there was no bar on non-DCU types. Where do you get the equipment over here?
      The equipment is shipped over from Schutt and Barnett Sports Europe iirc. Then, there's the option of renting for the year or buying outright. Some guys go out and buy the equipment themselves but that's a big investment. It's better to try before you buy to see if the sport suits imo.

I'll post a general reminder in here when training starts and send out some PMs to those who've already shown an interest

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
        The equipment is shipped over from Schutt and Barnett Sports Europe iirc. Then, there's the option of renting for the year or buying outright. Some guys go out and buy the equipment themselves but that's a big investment. It's better to try before you buy to see if the sport suits imo.

I'll post a general reminder in here when training starts and send out some PMs to those who've already shown an interest
        If i miraculously get some sort of fitness back in the next few months i'd be interested in this too

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
          Unfortunately I've committed to do the CFA exams and I know some lads on here have done them or are doing them now.

There are notes called Schweser notes, that are meant to be really helpful.

Unfortunately they cost $350 or more but I hear they are available as torrents online somewhere.

I'm not the handiest with all that torrent crack but know there are lads on here who can source anything.

Would someone in the know be able to see if they could source them or if someone who is doing them has them could they let me know please?

If I get them I'll keep posting those lists of stocks up here that make people lots of money !!

Nice one !
          I'm sitting the exam again next June. Failed band 8 this year and don't have the heart to go to London in December. I've done a good bit of research and the Elan Guides have a better reputation than Schweser. You can get a free sample economics book that covers Level I if you register on their website. I haven't used either but will give Elan a go this time.

This site is a good resource for all CFA related stuff btw:

Comment

Anyone playing in the Jackpot later?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Anyone seen Dinner for Schmuks? Worth a watch? I see Cyrus is out on Friday also, that looks like a cracker
              saw it the other day,

i was stichtes, i clapped once or twice with the laughter,

Steve Carell puts on an epic display
              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                Ship the new job!

Starting a sales support job for Xbox live on the 20th of September.

Ecstatic right now.
                As long as you are nowhere near tech support and listening to people abuse you over the RRODs and disc scratching units, anything else xbox related is meant to be pretty sweet from what I have heard. Met one of the head manufacturing engineers on holidays recently who visits all the factories and he had plenty to enthuse over especially "Project Natal" at the time. Obv he is going to big up MS + the xbox but he was a sound dude to boot.

EDIT. Forgot to mention, fair play duit and best of luck.
                Last edited by coillcam; 08-09-10, 17:15.

Comment

Reminder : Game 2 of the IPB IWF league is on tonight at 8.15. Its Razz so roll up roll up fishies. Should be good craic.

Comment

That's some let off.

I was talking to two lads involved in snooker this morning and they both agreed that he should be heavily punished, simply for the fact that he failed to report what had gone on. If he is actually innocent this should have been a no brainer for him.
                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 08-09-10, 17:27.
                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel??? I have to say its Jessica Biel for me, she is savage!!!

This is extremely easy. They ALL have lovely bottoms! Abigail Whistler = Skinny little Nancy Callaghan for me anyway, I am not that fussy.

Comment

The more they try to make iPad's look good in the adverts
                        The more they look like awful lumps of shite!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                          The more they try to make iPad's look good in the adverts
                          The more they look like awful lumps of shite!
                          Why do you have a grudge against all new technology and companies behind it.

Comment

I presume that is the end of the Higgins thing and the sentence is final with no recourse ? If so I owe someone a few quid from it but not sure with all the name changes who it was. Can they PM me stars details and I will ship ASAP, ty.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Why do you have a grudge against all new technology and companies behind it.
                              Not all new technology
                              & not all companies

just rubbish technology that answers questions that nobody asked!

Comment

Morpheus explaining The Matrix to The Dude from Big Lebowski

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqIUxZTdVc[/ame]
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Decide to give the super sat a spin tonight, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    I presume that is the end of the Higgins thing and the sentence is final with no recourse ? If so I owe someone a few quid from it but not sure with all the name changes who it was. Can they PM me stars details and I will ship ASAP, ty.

Opr
                                    It was me, and we had a 5k bet. Glad I won.

You falling for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                      Not all new technology
                                      & not all companies

just rubbish technology that answers questions that nobody asked!
                                      ...and Google.

Comment

Played two tourneys cashed in both, still going! 1 time n all that.. lad shipping 70x every hand is great craic already folded 99 the first time he did it im brutal

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                          Played two tourneys cashed in both, still going! 1 time n all that.. lad shipping 70x every hand is great craic already folded 99 the first time he did it im brutal
                                          What happened u in 40k game?

Comment

First real student night of the year comin up tonight..Have 6 Bav and a shoulder ready for action. This could get messy later on. Yet to go to a lecture too!!
                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              What happened u in 40k game?
                                              defended to a min raise with a suited King.. flop was AAx gave me a flushdraw i check raised thinking he wouldnt lead with ace.. got it in a bricked out.. gone next hand where i had a sweet spot for a triple up

Comment

Got the spewtard! Next hand i take a shot at him with 55 he has AA lol FML open shoves FTW

PokerStars Game #49322381030: Tournament #307559542, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIX (600/1200) - 2010/09/08 19:18:42 WET [2010/09/08 14:18:42 ET]
                                                Table '307559542 106' 8-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                Seat 1: Liquor Lyle (23811 in chips)
                                                Seat 2: Apokerlypse9 (51105 in chips)
                                                Seat 3: wiwi55 (68559 in chips)
                                                Seat 4: rasvatihane (57443 in chips)
                                                Seat 5: max_akadem (30798 in chips)
                                                Seat 6: EATmyANTE (99378 in chips)
                                                Seat 7: SloppyJoe84 (18195 in chips)
                                                Seat 8: aconnor84 (54168 in chips)
                                                Liquor Lyle: posts the ante 150
                                                Apokerlypse9: posts the ante 150
                                                wiwi55: posts the ante 150
                                                rasvatihane: posts the ante 150
                                                max_akadem: posts the ante 150
                                                EATmyANTE: posts the ante 150
                                                SloppyJoe84: posts the ante 150
                                                aconnor84: posts the ante 150
                                                max_akadem: posts small blind 600
                                                EATmyANTE: posts big blind 1200
                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                Dealt to EATmyANTE [3c 6s]
                                                SloppyJoe84: folds
                                                aconnor84: folds
                                                Liquor Lyle: folds
                                                Apokerlypse9: folds
                                                wiwi55: folds
                                                rasvatihane: raises 1200 to 2400
                                                max_akadem: folds
                                                EATmyANTE: calls 1200
                                                *** FLOP *** [6h 9s 8h]
                                                EATmyANTE: checks
                                                rasvatihane: bets 4800
                                                EATmyANTE: calls 4800
                                                *** TURN *** [6h 9s 8h] [8c]
                                                aconnor84 is sitting out
                                                aconnor84 has returned
                                                rasvatihane: bets 2400
                                                EATmyANTE: calls 2400
                                                *** RIVER *** [6h 9s 8h 8c] [Kc]
                                                rasvatihane: bets 9600
                                                EATmyANTE: calls 9600
                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                rasvatihane: shows [7h Jh] (a pair of Eights)
                                                EATmyANTE: shows [3c 6s] (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
                                                EATmyANTE collected 40200 from pot
                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                Total pot 40200 | Rake 0
                                                Board [6h 9s 8h 8c Kc]
                                                Seat 1: Liquor Lyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                Seat 2: Apokerlypse9 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                Seat 3: wiwi55 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                Seat 4: rasvatihane (button) showed [7h Jh] and lost with a pair of Eights
                                                Seat 5: max_akadem (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                Seat 6: EATmyANTE (big blind) showed [3c 6s] and won (40200) with two pair, Eights and Sixes
                                                Seat 7: SloppyJoe84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                Seat 8: aconnor84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  ...and Google.
                                                  No law against being right...yet

http://www.googlebastards.com/

Comment

Liveline was going mental today over a u tube vid of some loon dancing on Haughey's grave

The dancing bit is about 7 minutes in

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pifibs_q7ec[/ame]
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                      Got the spewtard! Next hand i take a shot at him with 55 he has AA lol FML open shoves FTW

PokerStars Game #49322381030: Tournament #307559542, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIX (600/1200) - 2010/09/08 19:18:42 WET [2010/09/08 14:18:42 ET]
                                                      Table '307559542 106' 8-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                      Seat 1: Liquor Lyle (23811 in chips)
                                                      Seat 2: Apokerlypse9 (51105 in chips)
                                                      Seat 3: wiwi55 (68559 in chips)
                                                      Seat 4: rasvatihane (57443 in chips)
                                                      Seat 5: max_akadem (30798 in chips)
                                                      Seat 6: EATmyANTE (99378 in chips)
                                                      Seat 7: SloppyJoe84 (18195 in chips)
                                                      Seat 8: aconnor84 (54168 in chips)
                                                      Liquor Lyle: posts the ante 150
                                                      Apokerlypse9: posts the ante 150
                                                      wiwi55: posts the ante 150
                                                      rasvatihane: posts the ante 150
                                                      max_akadem: posts the ante 150
                                                      EATmyANTE: posts the ante 150
                                                      SloppyJoe84: posts the ante 150
                                                      aconnor84: posts the ante 150
                                                      max_akadem: posts small blind 600
                                                      EATmyANTE: posts big blind 1200
                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                      Dealt to EATmyANTE [3c 6s]
                                                      SloppyJoe84: folds
                                                      aconnor84: folds
                                                      Liquor Lyle: folds
                                                      Apokerlypse9: folds
                                                      wiwi55: folds
                                                      rasvatihane: raises 1200 to 2400
                                                      max_akadem: folds
                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 1200
                                                      *** FLOP *** [6h 9s 8h]
                                                      rasvatihane: bets 4800
                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 4800
                                                      *** TURN *** [6h 9s 8h] [8c]
                                                      aconnor84 is sitting out
                                                      aconnor84 has returned
                                                      rasvatihane: bets 2400
                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 2400
                                                      *** RIVER *** [6h 9s 8h 8c] [Kc]
                                                      rasvatihane: bets 9600
                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 9600
                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                      rasvatihane: shows [7h Jh] (a pair of Eights)
                                                      EATmyANTE: shows [3c 6s] (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
                                                      EATmyANTE collected 40200 from pot
                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                      Total pot 40200 | Rake 0
                                                      Board [6h 9s 8h 8c Kc]
                                                      Seat 1: Liquor Lyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                      Seat 2: Apokerlypse9 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                      Seat 3: wiwi55 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                      Seat 4: rasvatihane (button) showed [7h Jh] and lost with a pair of Eights
                                                      Seat 5: max_akadem (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                      Seat 6: EATmyANTE (big blind) showed [3c 6s] and won (40200) with two pair, Eights and Sixes
                                                      Seat 7: SloppyJoe84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                      Seat 8: aconnor84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                      Unlucky to lose to the spewtard defending 63o in the BB.

Comment

Wow, he really is mental, my favourite part is his rant from 1.50 to 3.10, didn't realise he was such a charmer either

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1bOwNnmF0[/ame]

Edit: Actually on reflection it's all just comedy gold
                                                        Last edited by JackBurton; 08-09-10, 19:25.
                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel??? I have to say its Jessica Biel for me, she is savage!!!

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                          Jessica Biel without a doubt.

Would love to be in a position to have a choice
                                                          Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                          Biel for me, and it's not much of a contest.
                                                          It's a sad day when half the forum has caught the ghey. Wreck and Corbett are a bit weird, but i'm really surprised by TylerD. Used to have so much respect for you!

Comment

Decide to give the super sat a spin tonight, fingers crossed
                                                            Starting table is doke and mark buckley and two other guys i recognise.

Comment

An amazing video taken from some CCTV cameras inside a cruise storm during a storm.
                                                              Don't mess with mother nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

So close and yet so far.

Comment

This is brilliant mate thanks. Need to upload it to a different site though that allows bi file uploads for free. Any suggestions from anyone?

Box.net and Google Docs no good.

Thanks.
                                                                  No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                    Unlucky to lose to the spewtard defending 63o in the BB.
                                                                    a pair is nuts against this lad. Went out screaming lost a few nice pots in a row then squeezed as was caught by the balls KJ < AJ.. 20 dollars for 5 hours work aint bad eating away at that 2/3k hole lol
                                                                    Last edited by IPB Champ; 08-09-10, 19:36.

Comment

Another spewtard owned.

PokerStars Game #49326359129: Tournament #329010493, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (75/150) - 2010/09/08 20:33:29 WET [2010/09/08 15:33:29 ET]
                                                                      Table '329010493 178' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                      Seat 1: zwerdes (6830 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 2: costys (3950 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 3: JanWM. (2640 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 4: dan le belge (1645 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 5: yessirdk (4505 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 6: EATmyANTE (5340 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 7: mat@web (5775 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 8: Idracab2000 (5265 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 9: Q0R1 (7830 in chips)
                                                                      zwerdes: posts the ante 20
                                                                      costys: posts the ante 20
                                                                      JanWM.: posts the ante 20
                                                                      dan le belge: posts the ante 20
                                                                      yessirdk: posts the ante 20
                                                                      EATmyANTE: posts the ante 20
                                                                      mat@web: posts the ante 20
                                                                      Idracab2000: posts the ante 20
                                                                      Q0R1: posts the ante 20
                                                                      dan le belge: posts small blind 75
                                                                      yessirdk: posts big blind 150
                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                      Dealt to EATmyANTE [Qd Ac]
                                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 150
                                                                      mat@web: folds
                                                                      Idracab2000: folds
                                                                      Q0R1: folds
                                                                      zwerdes: folds
                                                                      costys: folds
                                                                      JanWM.: folds
                                                                      dan le belge: folds
                                                                      yessirdk: checks
                                                                      *** FLOP *** [6s 6h 7c]
                                                                      EATmyANTE: bets 300
                                                                      yessirdk: raises 300 to 600
                                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 300
                                                                      *** TURN *** [6s 6h 7c] [Kd]
                                                                      yessirdk: bets 600
                                                                      EATmyANTE: calls 600
                                                                      *** RIVER *** [6s 6h 7c Kd] [2s]
                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                      yessirdk: shows [Jh Th] (a pair of Sixes)
                                                                      EATmyANTE: shows [Qd Ac] (a pair of Sixes - Ace kicker)
                                                                      EATmyANTE collected 2955 from pot
                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                      Total pot 2955 | Rake 0
                                                                      Board [6s 6h 7c Kd 2s]
                                                                      Seat 1: zwerdes folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 2: costys folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 3: JanWM. (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 4: dan le belge (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                      Seat 5: yessirdk (big blind) showed [Jh Th] and lost with a pair of Sixes
                                                                      Seat 6: EATmyANTE showed [Qd Ac] and won (2955) with a pair of Sixes
                                                                      Seat 7: mat@web folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 8: Idracab2000 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                      Seat 9: Q0R1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Just finished playing a guy heads up

took 28 buy ins off him in about 90 mins

easy game

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                          Just finished playing a guy heads up

took 28 buy ins off him in about 90 mins

easy game
                                                                          PLO? just think of all the RB as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                            PLO? just think of all the RB as well
                                                                            nah he was an uber retard at NLH. Id just min raise every button and hed 10x it and bomb every street. some sicko swings but he was als gonna go busto

Comment

Gerard Houllier, lame.
                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                An amazing video taken from some CCTV cameras inside a cruise storm during a storm.
                                                                                Don't mess with mother nature.
                                                                                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588
                                                                                your one around 55 secs takes some smack in the head
                                                                                whats the backin track to the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                  nah he was an uber retard at NLH. Id just min raise every button and hed 10x it and bomb every street. some sicko swings but he was als gonna go busto
                                                                                  uber retards should still be winning 40%* of hu nl games against anyone though.

* if not 60%

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                    your one around 55 secs takes some smack in the head
                                                                                    whats the backin track to the video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpbuqh12oj4[/ame]
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"No Country For Old Men" just starting on RTE.

Opr

Comment

Winnar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko5XPf2ha0I[/ame]

Comment

lol

wtf is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            Gerard Houllier, lame.
                                                                                            Best of a bad bunch imo.

Rather him then Curbishley any day of the week.
                                                                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                Best of a bad bunch imo.

bah!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                  Best of a bad bunch imo.

Possibly.

Yeah i suppose.

Just when i think of his signings for Liverpool it makes me want to cry.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                    bah!
                                                                                                    Don't worry, some post(s) will get ninja deleted/inserted as the omniscient ones decide.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                      Don't worry, some post(s) will get ninja deleted/inserted as the omniscient ones decide.
                                                                                                      I guess it is a congratulations after 60k posts then! Sure it is better at the top of the page there too! Thanks to the guys for providing the medium for us all!

Comment

u wot?

Comment

Just catching up on the bbv from the day, comparing women is a healthy passtime and was well overdue, well played lads.

It's always Jessica Alba for me, that woman just does it for me.

This is my personal highlight, a man could go blind watching that.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Mike View Post

I showed my wife the pics for a womans opinion. She quoted a russian saying to me, 'choose your wife in a sauna'. She reckons Jessica Alba looks good without makeup but Jessica Biel doesn't, how she knows this I don't know but my imagination is coming up with some pretty funky ideas.

She also said that Jessica Biel is like a raw pink chicken but J Alba is more like a nice brown juicy cooked chicken. I shit you not!

My wife is the best!

The gif for this doesn't do her justice, she's a mighty fine cooked chicken.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yUWO2PFVF4[/ame]
                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            u wot?
                                                                                                            Usually at landmark time, someone acts the mick. Posts get removed/edited by the all-knowing mods.

Comment

Usually at landmark time, someone acts the mick. Posts get removed/edited by the all-knowing mods.

Comment

Does your wife have a sister Danny?
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aont0g-QWA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aont0g-QWA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL3ZSZR--aE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL3ZSZR--aE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                      Just catching up on the bbv from the day, comparing women is a healthy passtime and was well overdue, well played lads.

It's always Jessica Alba for me, that woman just does it for me.

This is my personal highlight, a man could go blind watching that.

I showed my wife the pics for a womans opinion. She quoted a russian saying to me, 'choose your wife in a sauna'. She reckons Jessica Alba looks good without makeup but Jessica Biel doesn't, how she knows this I don't know but my imagination is coming up with some pretty funky ideas.

She also said that Jessica Biel is like a raw pink chicken but J Alba is more like a nice brown juicy cooked chicken. I shit you not!

My wife is the best!

The gif for this doesn't do her justice, she's a mighty fine cooked chicken.
                                                                                                                      dannydiamond is married to Valentina Koslova

Comment

New Kings of Leon song...

Comment

With the battle of the Jessica's going on im surprised nobody mentioned

SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X