first to bed Steve!

Bad form...
    pics or it didn't happen
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
      Has anyone watched California Split?

Just saw it in a thread on 2+2
      Must see for anyone who reads this forum.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Must see for anyone who reads this forum.

Opr
        Obv after this one!

Originally posted by bp_me View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
          Please God tell me the name of that movie!
          Powder Blue, not suppose to be the best movie, but her stripper skills are meant to be awesome! Have it downloaded ages but just haven't bothered watching it yet.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

O2 just rang me basically the same package for 40 instead of 45 a month, I said tyvm and she said I'd have to sign a new 18 month contract. I lol'd and said I have 6 months left and as soon as its up I'm unlocking the phone and changing networks. Then she offered the same deal for 45 a month for signing only a 12 month contract, I hung up.

Comment

Ship the new job!

Starting a sales support job for Xbox live on the 20th of September.

Ecstatic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                Ship the new job!

Starting a sales support job for Xbox live on the 20th of September.

Ecstatic right now.
                New you, new job. Congrats.

Comment

danny -

with added value of online qualifiers and other satty winners along with the small chance of an overlay - superb structure too - id play either the main, or sattys for the main. Esp considering the sides are more than 50% of the mains buy in
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Got involved in a funny if not very insensitive prob bet last night. It started off with a match bet between Eamon Dunphy and Bill for who'd be the first to croak it(I took bill). Then another person got in on the action with Gilsey and someone stupidly took Brady, all at evens.

On reflection I don't know whether taking Bill over Eamon was right. I think the age gap could possibly be cancelled out by Dunphy's wild lifestyle. I'd be interested to see someone price this market up. Bill is going 72, John is 69, Dunphy just turned 65 and chippy is 54!
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                      danny -

with added value of online qualifiers and other satty winners along with the small chance of an overlay - superb structure too - id play either the main, or sattys for the main. Esp considering the sides are more than 50% of the mains buy in
                      Cheers dude

Comment

Anyone seen Dinner for Schmuks? Worth a watch? I see Cyrus is out on Friday also, that looks like a cracker

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          Anyone seen Dinner for Schmuks? Worth a watch? I see Cyrus is out on Friday also, that looks like a cracker
                          Saw it last week. Odd film. Some parts of it made me cry laughing. Overall I really enjoyed it and Carrell is great in it.
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Interesting banking crisis thread on boards started by DeVore, basically decrying the 'imminent default' idea of RDIII etc.
                            A few people like to start "scare threads" of the type "My mate works in <insert bank> and he told me to get my money out / everyones taking their money out / the manager told me we will collapse later today" etc.

Comment

the original french version is absolutely brilliant. no idea about this one though.

Comment

My favourite thing about Chuck Berry is his versatility.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHG5-GxI_Es&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXesHYTJkw&feature=related[/ame]
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                  Got involved in a funny if not very insensitive prob bet last night. It started off with a match bet between Eamon Dunphy and Bill for who'd be the first to croak it(I took bill). Then another person got in on the action with Gilsey and someone stupidly took Brady, all at evens.

On reflection I don't know whether taking Bill over Eamon was right. I think the age gap could possibly be cancelled out by Dunphy's wild lifestyle. I'd be interested to see someone price this market up. Bill is going 72, John is 69, Dunphy just turned 65 and chippy is 54!
                                  Interesting one I think Chippy has already had a heart attack or some major health scare and so has Bill, his was pretty bad one afaik. Generally those lads who have had a bang are in better shape for the long haul than the likes of Dunphy running around like there is no tomorrow thinking they are immune.
                                  I'd make it close between Dunphy and Bill with Chippy behind them and Johnny a hot fav to be last man standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                    My favourite thing about Chuck Berry is his versatility.

from the "Great twenty-eight" album.If anyone wants me to put up another from the album, let me know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXes...eature=related
                                    His cousin Marvin was pretty good too.
                                    Pity he and the Starlighters never made it passed playing high school dances really.

Comment

quite brilliant

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                        Saw it last week. Odd film. Some parts of it made me cry laughing. Overall I really enjoyed it and Carrell is great in it.
                                        Two groups of friends both said it was surprisingly hilarious. They insisted that i go see it

But then it only got a rating of 6.2 on imdb

Expendables/ salt/ dinner with the schmucks/ anyone recommend which of these best to see?
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Ahern mulling presidency bid
                                          Bertie v David Norris

Now there's a contest that could make us a happy place again

Comment

Two groups of friends both said it was surprisingly hilarious. They insisted that i go see it

Expendables/ salt/ dinner with the schmucks/ anyone recommend which of these best to see?
                                            not salt in any case

Comment

the 1st two are readily available from relatives

I quite enjoyed Salt. There isnt enough crazy russians anymore
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Higgins fined and banned for six months – but cleared of match-fixing

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                  His cousin Marvin was pretty good too.
                                                  Pity he and the Starlighters never made it passed playing high school dances really.
                                                  For all you lovers out there:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PiWd96LldM[/ame]
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Look whats back on sale!! Ship ship!!

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...9&utm_content=
                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Avoid salt at all costs and then flip a coin for the others.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        So be it from her stripper movie!

SPOILER

parting shot

SPOILER

Comment

John Higgins did not face charges of match fixing and bribery after they were withdrawn by the WPBSA.

He was found in breach of two lesser rules: 'intentionally giving the impression to others that they were agreeing to act in breach of the Betting Rules' and 'failing to disclose promptly to the Association full details of an approach or invitation to act in breach of the Betting Rules.'

In his summary, Ian Mill QC, presiding for Sports Resolutions UK, said:

'Mr Higgins has admitted acting in breach of Rules 3.1.5.1 and 3.1.4.4 (Charges 3 and 4).
                                                          The Association has withdrawn Charges 1 and 2.

The Association has explained that this withdrawal resulted from an acceptance, following an investigation which all concerned have correctly characterised as very thorough and fair, that Mr Higgins had truthfully accounted for his words and actions at the meeting in Kiev on 30 April, selected extracts from which subsequently were widely publicised.

In short, his account (which has remained consistent throughout) was as follows. Mr Higgins found himself in that meeting having only just beforehand been warned by Mr Mooney that there was a possibility (nothing more) that the subject of throwing frames might arise as part of the overall business discussions that were about to commence.

Without any opportunity for mature reflection Mr Higgins, who is by nature someone who seeks to avoid confrontation or unpleasantness, decided to play along with the discussion when the topic did indeed arise. He also found the atmosphere in the meeting somewhat intimidating. His focus was entirely on bringing the meeting to an end as soon as possible and getting on a plane home. He would never throw, and had no intention at that meeting of throwing any frame, of snooker for reward.

I have no doubt that the Association was right to conclude that this account by Mr Higgins was a truthful one.'

Continued.....
                                                          John Higgins did not face charges of match fixing and bribery after they were withdrawn by the WPBSA. He was found in breach of two lesser r...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                            parting shot

SPOILER

Wp today Mike!

Comment

Wp today Mike!
                                                              TY

i don't post much but couldnt have people say biel > alba

obv I'm not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                Interesting banking crisis thread on boards started by DeVore, basically decrying the 'imminent default' idea of RDIII etc.
                                                                http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056025581
                                                                DeVore's a good dude but he doesn't even come close to addressing what frightens many people of a skeptical nature in Ireland right now - if a major Irish bank went under and the government had to meet the terms of its guarantee on deposits, a) where does it get the money from to do this, b) what form will the pay-out take (would they repay depositors with cold hard cash or with a national solidarity bond that is tied up for many years?) and probably most importantly, c) when will depositors actually receive the payout? None of this is clear. If the financial system here imploded, those with €100k in BOI could be given a €100k New Punt IOU and be promised that €100k in 5 years time, with who knows how much inflation will occur in that time! Not likely to happen at all, but if you've lots of cash it might keep you awake at night. I doubt many multi-millionaires in Ireland are without an off-shore bank account or three at this stage, it makes sense to protect yourself against the worst possible eventuality, doesn't it?

I saw in another thread on boards recently that DeVore has or is about to close on a property purchase in Dublin and broadly disagreed with those who argued that the property market is still overvalued; I'd personally disagree with his thoughts on that matter and I would advise anyone with significant liquid net worth to look into hedging against the worst kinds of end-game we might end up with - hopefully all goes swimmingly and all the worry is for nothing.

Comment

TY

i don't post much but couldnt have people say biel > alba

obv I'm not the only one
                                                                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/UGLY-J...L/104585150436
                                                                  That's a ridiculous page, Biel is hot just not as hot as Alba

Comment

Let me help you finish this one off Mike.

SPOILER

Opr

Comment

That's a ridiculous page, Biel is hot just not as hot as Alba
                                                                      agreed.

just came across that when looking for a pic of biel to post.

Comment

We need Starvin Marvins defining voice on the wimmins tho
                                                                        I can confirm its Alba all the way.

Biel has her moments but Alba is always ridic hot.
                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Boomswitch back on finally? 2 hands 3k to 10k lol AK and AK

PokerStars Game #49313786406: Tournament #307559542, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2010/09/08 15:54:20 WET [2010/09/08 10:54:20 ET]
                                                                          Table '307559542 60' 8-max Seat #7 is the button
                                                                          Seat 1: fishjp (3000 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 2: ElLocoShano (2495 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 3: jaromkinas (3000 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 4: asmoloff777 (2475 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 5: dede21999 (1780 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 6: u2lol (3390 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 7: EATmyANTE (7570 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 8: mfbblbb (3045 in chips)
                                                                          mfbblbb: posts small blind 15
                                                                          fishjp: posts big blind 30
                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                          Dealt to EATmyANTE [As Kd]
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 30
                                                                          jaromkinas: folds
                                                                          asmoloff777: folds
                                                                          dede21999: folds
                                                                          u2lol: folds
                                                                          EATmyANTE: raises 90 to 120
                                                                          mfbblbb: folds
                                                                          fishjp: folds
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 90
                                                                          *** FLOP *** [5c Ah 9h]
                                                                          ElLocoShano: checks
                                                                          EATmyANTE: bets 120
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 120
                                                                          *** TURN *** [5c Ah 9h] [Ad]
                                                                          ElLocoShano: checks
                                                                          EATmyANTE: bets 300
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 300
                                                                          *** RIVER *** [5c Ah 9h Ad] [Ac]
                                                                          ElLocoShano: bets 690
                                                                          EATmyANTE: raises 1590 to 2280
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 1265 and is all-in
                                                                          Uncalled bet (325) returned to EATmyANTE
                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                          EATmyANTE: shows [As Kd] (four of a kind, Aces)
                                                                          ElLocoShano: shows [9s Td] (a full house, Aces full of Nines)
                                                                          EATmyANTE collected 5035 from pot
                                                                          ElLocoShano finished the tournament in 894th place
                                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                          Total pot 5035 | Rake 0
                                                                          Board [5c Ah 9h Ad Ac]
                                                                          Seat 1: fishjp (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                          Seat 2: ElLocoShano showed [9s Td] and lost with a full house, Aces full of Nines
                                                                          Seat 3: jaromkinas folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 4: asmoloff777 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 5: dede21999 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 6: u2lol folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 7: EATmyANTE (button) showed [As Kd] and won (5035) with four of a kind, Aces
                                                                          Seat 8: mfbblbb (small blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #49313757569: Tournament #307559542, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2010/09/08 15:53:32 WET [2010/09/08 10:53:32 ET]
                                                                          Table '307559542 60' 8-max Seat #5 is the button
                                                                          Seat 1: fishjp (3000 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 2: ElLocoShano (2525 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 3: ivone165 (2140 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 4: asmoloff777 (2475 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 5: dede21999 (1960 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 6: Merani79 (2220 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 7: EATmyANTE (3000 in chips)
                                                                          Seat 8: mfbblbb (3045 in chips)
                                                                          Merani79: posts small blind 15
                                                                          EATmyANTE: posts big blind 30
                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                          Dealt to EATmyANTE [Ac Kc]
                                                                          mfbblbb: folds
                                                                          fishjp: folds
                                                                          ElLocoShano: calls 30
                                                                          ivone165: raises 150 to 180
                                                                          asmoloff777: folds
                                                                          dede21999: calls 180
                                                                          Merani79: raises 2040 to 2220 and is all-in
                                                                          EATmyANTE: raises 780 to 3000 and is all-in
                                                                          ElLocoShano: folds
                                                                          ivone165: calls 1960 and is all-in
                                                                          dede21999: folds
                                                                          Uncalled bet (780) returned to EATmyANTE
                                                                          *** FLOP *** [Ad 9h 5c]
                                                                          *** TURN *** [Ad 9h 5c] [8d]
                                                                          *** RIVER *** [Ad 9h 5c 8d] [5s]
                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                          Merani79: shows [Qc Qd] (two pair, Queens and Fives)
                                                                          EATmyANTE: shows [Ac Kc] (two pair, Aces and Fives)
                                                                          EATmyANTE collected 160 from side pot
                                                                          ivone165: shows [Th Jh] (a pair of Fives)
                                                                          EATmyANTE collected 6630 from main pot
                                                                          Merani79 finished the tournament in 870th place
                                                                          ivone165 finished the tournament in 871st place
                                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                          Total pot 6790 Main pot 6630. Side pot 160. | Rake 0
                                                                          Board [Ad 9h 5c 8d 5s]
                                                                          Seat 1: fishjp folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 2: ElLocoShano folded before Flop
                                                                          Seat 3: ivone165 showed [Th Jh] and lost with a pair of Fives
                                                                          Seat 4: asmoloff777 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                          Seat 5: dede21999 (button) folded before Flop
                                                                          Seat 6: Merani79 (small blind) showed [Qc Qd] and lost with two pair, Queens and Fives
                                                                          Seat 7: EATmyANTE (big blind) showed [Ac Kc] and won (6790) with two pair, Aces and Fives
                                                                          Seat 8: mfbblbb folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

is it odd that i've no idea who either of those two are?

Comment

Living above a creche in Madrid, a city not exactly renowned for its softly spoken citizens, is fucking horrific.

How am I supposed to siesta with the sound of 100 screaming kids outside my window?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                Yes. You are odd.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                  Living above a creche in Madrid, a city not exactly renowned for its softly spoken citizens, is fucking horrific.

How am I supposed to siesta with the sound of 100 screaming kids outside my window?
                                                                                  Pretend you are a priest.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    Big Trak back.

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                    Look whats back on sale!! Ship ship!!

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...9&utm_content=
                                                                                    Echo! Echo!
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyway,Alba's head on Beal's body.Simples.

Comment

Is there anyone from the monaghan area heading to the burlington tonite for the sat.?? Im looking for a lift

Comment

Anyone got an easy to set up method of managing the music on an iPhone that isn't iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            I can confirm its Alba all the way.

Biel has her moments but Alba is always ridic hot.
                                                                                            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954947/ I was a bit 50-50 on the Biel vs Alba issue, but she's ridic hot in this film, gets up to some filthy shenanigans too in this film.

Comment

You do know Mad Men is not set in the present day,right?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMS2O4rZyWY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                                                                                                  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954947/ I was a bit 50-50 on the Biel vs Alba issue, but she's ridic hot in this film, gets up to some filthy shenanigans too in this film.
                                                                                                  Will be downloaded later via my upgraded 25mb upc connection

Comment

closing in on 60k posts in bbv.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

parting shot

SPOILER

Rebuttal

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone got an easy to set up method of managing the music on an iPhone that isn't iTunes?
                                                                                                        Here you go: http://www.mediamonkey.com/ it also allows you to backup your iphone music back to your computer. Very handy.

Comment

Jessica Biel is in Star Wars and Jessica Alba plays for Man Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                            Jessica Biel is in Star Wars and Jessica Alba plays for Man Utd.
                                                                                                            haven't watched either of them!

Comment

Ball Bag > Angry Ball

Comment

CFA Level 1 Schweser Notes

Unfortunately I've committed to do the CFA exams and I know some lads on here have done them or are doing them now.

There are notes called Schweser notes, that are meant to be really helpful.

Unfortunately they cost $350 or more but I hear they are available as torrents online somewhere.

I'm not the handiest with all that torrent crack but know there are lads on here who can source anything.

Would someone in the know be able to see if they could source them or if someone who is doing them has them could they let me know please?

If I get them I'll keep posting those lists of stocks up here that make people lots of money !!

Nice one !
                                                                                                                No Sig To See Here

Comment

Impressive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHH-6ZQktRQ[/ame]

Comment

I can get them for you when I get home in 2 hrs. Gf is doing this too so must let her know

Comment

More impressive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                                                        Unfortunately I've committed to do the CFA exams and I know some lads on here have done them or are doing them now.
                                                                                                                        You don't need to torrent them you can direct download them. Here are the 2010 level 1 Schweser notes parts parts 1-5:

Comment

Will be downloaded later via my upgraded 25mb upc connection
                                                                                                                          I miss my upc connection it must be said.
                                                                                                                          maxing out at 500kb at the moment

I see both movies are available on DVD

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X