This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    Thanks Dom Severe lack of wimmin in the BBV! feels like my old job in Scotland when I was the only woman in the canteen!

Who is Sharon? that Mrs Damo72? or BB mum lol?

Hopefully just a storm in a teacup, and it turns out to be nothing, these things usually do!

It's always good when test results keep coming back negative. Fingers and toes crossed for you, enjoy the rest in hospital while you can.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      Hopefully just a storm in a teacup, and it turns out to be nothing, these things usually do!

It's always good when test results keep coming back negative. Fingers and toes crossed for you, enjoy the rest in hospital while you can.
      Thanks Danny. I am home now but planning to rest once we get this WW game sorted out

Comment

Thanks Danny. I am home now but planning to rest once we get this WW game sorted out
        You've enough kids to be looking after at home!

Comment

BBV to hit 1000 pages tomorrow. 60 ppp

Dannydiamond should be enlisted to play the next WW game imo

Comment

Boom Scotland

Comment

You lucky fuckers Sctoland

Comment

And Lithuania beat the Czechs in Scotlands group too, big turn around for them

Comment

Woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 07-09-10, 21:05. Reason: Too many oooooooooo's

Comment

Scotlands manager is a ringer for James Wade, but I still like them.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                      Did Lee_Arama ever pay up on the debts he owed to people in the gambling forum?

Cliffs or link?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        BBV to hit 1000 pages tomorrow. 60 ppp

Dannydiamond should be enlisted to play the next WW game imo
                        Unlikely!

This looks interesting, I know there isn't much love for M Night shawatsit but you never know, might be good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aINOilb_Kzc[/ame]

Comment

Reina not exactly seizing his chance then.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prizerT2bk8[/ame]

Comment

Dannydiamond click here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...759#post146759

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Yep that's the new accounts for werewolf. 32 accounts setup and we've 29 players reg'd so there's 3 spots left. All names are randomized against players but i won't be having a "No lynching Phil Hellmuth" rule, it's just unlucky if that's who you draw!
                              Seeing as it's poker players.

It should be a team of 'donkeys' rather than 'werewolves' that invade the village.
                              Thread would make for good reading.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                Seeing as it's poker players.

It should be a team of 'donkeys' rather than 'werewolves' that invade the village.
                                Thread would make for good reading.
                                You just fkn spoiled what we were going to do in the game

Comment

Should I watch This is England before the new series on Ch4 that just started? I see in the Info box it follows on from the film, I presume therefore I should watch the film first??

Comment

Also, Jerry Maguire just started on TG4!! Love that film!

Comment

We were using the most popular poker player list on the Hendon mob but No.8 was already here!

Total life earnings: $13,232. Latest cash: $822 on 27-Dec-2015. Click here to see the details of Ciaran Corbett's 8 cashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                        Should I watch This is England before the new series on Ch4 that just started? I see in the Info box it follows on from the film, I presume therefore I should watch the film first??
                                        This is England is really good but you won't need to see it before the series.

What time does the series kick off? I'll be needing the +1 option I think if I can get my wife to go to bed!

Comment

Anyone watching the 9/11 programme on TV3? Amazing footage...

Comment

It started at 10 tonight. Get Ch4+1 in an hour if you wanna watch it from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                              Ya, just watched it since 10. Really stirring stuff. Good that there is no commentary as such.

Comment

Have it on in the background, it's like a hollywood docu/horror and have to remind yourself it's real.

I don't really want to watch it tbh,,harrowing stuff, but as I said the missus has control of the tv.
                                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-09-10, 21:19.

Comment

Watched that on 9/11 program on Saturday on C4 - Its a long while since I've been as gripped by a TV program, glued to the sofa.

Comment

but as I said the missus has control of the tv.

Comment

Have it on in the background, it's like a hollywood docu/horror and have to remind yourself it's real.

I don't really want to watch it tbh,,harrowing stuff, but as I said the missus has control of the tv.
                                                      It was definitely our generation's 'Kennedy assassination'...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                        After puberty kicks in you might understand.

Comment

We were using the most popular poker player list on the Hendon mob but No.8 was already here!

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=111156
                                                          So instead of WW's your gonna have a Village of pokerplayers overrun with Ciaran Corbetts or Donkeys?

Comment

It was definitely our generation's 'Kennedy assassination'...
                                                            Oh yeah, talk about remembering exactly where you were when you first heard about it. And it certainly wasn't on some online forum.
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

FAIL

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEBBkidHWPo[/ame]

How would you feel???

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  its obv fake, the drivers reactions is not of somone that just killed someone

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                    So instead of WW's your gonna have a Village of pokerplayers overrun with Ciaran Corbetts or Donkeys?
                                                                    Imagine a village of ciaran Corbett! Scary stuff lol. We just needed a list of players and used the popular list. Well we didn't really but thought it would be fun to bring up your one man crusade

Comment

You'll make detective in no time at this rate.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Almighty BBV

If one was looking to start out on a road of medium - long term investment choices for a relatively significant amount of money, where would be the best place to begin to educate oneself before making any decisions?

If anyone with ongoing experience would like to drop me a PM with even a rough outline I'd be grateful!
                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                          Almighty BBV

If one was looking to start out on a road of medium - long term investment choices for a relatively significant amount of money, where would be the best place to begin to educate oneself before making any decisions?

If anyone with ongoing experience would like to drop me a PM with even a rough outline I'd be grateful!
                                                                          follow pocketdooz advice, his ROI seems fairly good over the last 18 months, - thats the lazy approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            So what will Santa Ponsa be like at this time of year? A good bit quieter and more tolerable?
                                                                            It was quietest summer in years apparently so it will be absolutely dead now, if your going to majorca try stay in puerta andratx much nicer more upmarket. If its nightlife your after shagaluf tends to hold a crowd till the end of september usually but its all english.

Comment

Eh no sorry, I was the biatch behind the camera and saw it all! My poor friend Mary
                                                                              is still in a hospital...

Comment

follow pocketdooz advice, his ROI seems fairly good over the last 18 months, - thats the lazy approach.
                                                                                I've seen some of his posts alright, seems to be fairly consistent with his returns across a broad spectrum.

Beats the hell out of my 50/50 PPP Money added tournies & football accumulators strategy anyway
                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Eh no sorry, I was the biatch behind the camera and saw it all! My poor friend Mary
                                                                                  is still in a hospital...
                                                                                  So when did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    You'll make detective in no time at this rate.
                                                                                    He'd fail at that too imo. I thought it was pretty obv from seeing her disappear under the car yet her body was half way out under the front of it when the camera got there! She prob pulled herself out so the camera got her good side.

So when did this happen?
                                                                                    ...

Comment

I was hopin you'd say 2day/yesterday and then i wuld say bottomfeeder had it on his fb a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                        Cliffs or link?
                                                                                        Afaik he welched on some bets he made, might get a bit more detail off some of the lads who posted in the gambling forum.

Unlikely!

This looks interesting, I know there isn't much love for M Night shawatsit but you never know, might be good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aINOilb_Kzc
                                                                                        I thought it looked interesting right up until i seen he had something to do with it, if you do get around to seeing it trip report please
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I only caught a couple of minutes of it, ive seen a lot of stuff to do with 9/11 and i dont think ive seen this one is it new?

Comment

Not bad seeing as its fake as fuck

Comment

is there any plug computers type devices that would support a touchscreen monitor?

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                    Watched that on 9/11 program on Saturday on C4
                                                                                                    Ah , sure it's not a patch on the Blitz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu0G1jjtReo[/ame]

I'm still uncomfortable with colour pics from the 1940s. For years I always assumed everything was in monochrome back then(not just the photos/movies)
                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just blew a 4-1 heads up chip lead in IPO sat on Boyles and dont think i played a single hand wrong. Load of bollox. In the end A4 > A6

Its ok tho NFL is back on Thursday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Just blew a 4-1 heads up chip lead in IPO sat on Boyles and dont think i played a single hand wrong. Load of bollox. In the end A4 > A6

Its ok tho NFL is back on Thursday!!!
                                                                                                        college >>>>>>>>> NFL IMO

and with the gay 1st week out of the way things are back in business from this thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                          college >>>>>>>>> NFL IMO

and with the gay 1st week out of the way things are back in business from this thursday
                                                                                                          This weekend is utterly ridiculous. So many amazing games.
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

NFL is shite. Discuss.

Edit: I'm not really trolling here lads, my bad.

I've randomly attempted to watch highlights/ the superbowl and other random NFL stuff but I never got into it.

I realise that millions of people can't be wrong and I could probably get sucked in if I knew where I was coming from.

What makes it so enjoyable to watch?

Any good 'beginners guide' type stuff out there regarding rules etc?

Tyty.
                                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-09-10, 22:32.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                              not sure if there's a way run your computers output through the squeezebox though. never looked into it.

Comment

If Phantomlord is out there...

so I've ordered the duet from those bastards at Komplett.ie. now, being a complete fuckwit my music on the computer is sorted by folder only, i.e., I don't use I-Tunes or any of that jazz, I've literally opened folders on my harddrive for genres, subfolders for albums.

My fear is that when I import the stuff on to the duet (assuming I do in fact import it - or do I have to have the laptop in the house and on at all times??) it'll just throw stuff all over the shop, and, more importantly I'll have to use the remote control to rename albums / tracks etc and create folders. which will take the best part of four months without a key board. very little of the music will have gracenote detail, or whatever the data is that tells the computer the name of tracks, albums etc.

so, 1, will the duet import it, at all, or arseways?
                                                                                                                2, is there any software I could download which I can use to organise my music before I transfer it?

tx a million and sorry to keep hassling you but I think you'll appreciate the amount of hassle it'd be to have to manually sort the music

Comment

... we-ird ...

Comment

CKID - no he didnt pay me back

165$
                                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Dave what was the world like before they invented colour ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                        Look at Rimini in italy then, big coastal resort geared towards younger crowd so loads of bars etc if you feel like boozing
                                                                                                                        Rimini is a bit of a kip IMO. Water is filthy and the beach isn't particularly nice, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for a trip away with the gf. The north Tuscan/south Ligurian coast would be nicer and you could take in the Cinqueterre. I'd say you'd want to get there pretty soon though because already in October things will begin to get a little cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by 8611 View Post
                                                                                                                          ... we-ird ...
                                                                                                                          ha. good timing. tbh I'm not sure. I always had itunes so all my stuff was all tagged already.

I think there's programs you can get that will go through your songs and do that. Depending on how you put them on your computer they might be tagged already.

Just had a quick look on their forum and saw this:

You don't transfer/import music to squeezebox, it just scans where your music is and then works from there. doesn't move/change it or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X