This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
    ( I did bang the ex in question the night we broke up).
    Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      tell us your sins my son....
      I've got nothing that seems like a sin to me....but maybe that's my problem!!

Reading this article I was very heartened.

Btw I'm working on some Obama style posters for you and a viral campaign in Dublin South.

Canny? Savvy?? Broke???
      Who you gonna vote for??????
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I'm amazed she didn't mention meeting an incredibly handsome and suave acquaintance of the evil ex-boyfriend in the Aquarium one night

amazed!
        Well if it helps you, one of those trannys was taking a sit down slash in the emporium and shouted over to me that he/she
        thought you'd make an excellent Meryl Streep. But er I'm sure you heard that plenty of times.

Comment

I'm amazed she didn't mention meeting an incredibly handsome and suave acquaintance of the evil ex-boyfriend in the Aquarium one night

amazed!
          I often thought that was the real reason we broke up, she was aolt crazier after she met you so maybe she was trying to force me to break up with her so as she could persue you, maybe.........

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
            Canny? Savvy?? Broke???
            Who you gonna vote for??????
            Ghostbusters!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Well if it helps you, one of those trannys was taking a sit down slash in the emporium and shouted over to me that he/she
              thought you'd make an excellent Meryl Streep. But er I'm sure you heard that plenty of times.
              lol, those two are in the Fitz a lot now

they keep asking for the man who likes taking out his nipples in public
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

lol, those two are in the Fitz a lot now

they keep asking for the man who likes taking out his nipples in public
                I know they simply won't believe they are not fake. It's all me honey (ummmm hmmmm)

Comment

Lucy Kelleway is a geebag

(he said, thus proving the whole point of the article)
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Stoopid Olympics.
                    None of my weekly shows seem to be on.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

To be released in April. Really looking foward to this one! Epic trailer imo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tSvrkKx2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tSvrkKx2Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                        No, No, No, No!!!!

Turning every 25meters really slows you down. You should get a much faster time without walls. Waves will slow you down though, compared to a pool.
                        If you are a crap slow swimmer like me the wall is an aid.
                        In the sea its currents and tides that are the real killer.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Stoopid Olympics.
                        None of my weekly shows seem to be on.
                        Ah no, say it ain't so, after two weeks on the road I can't go another week without my fix of University Challenge
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by hitchhiker's guide to... View Post
                            excellent posts today!

My ex-girlfriend also posted on pi after we broke up!

She definitely had a way with words; even i was thinking she was hard done by, by the end of reading it. About two years ago now - so long ago that one of the first things i had to do was delete my bebo account to stop all her friends sending me "you bastard" messages. Not having a bebo account anymore was one of the biggest wins of that breakup.
                            liinnnk
                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Comment

Comment

I regret not checking PI daily the week after breaking up with anyone, who knows what was on there
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Found out last night from talking to a former lecturer that one of my bosses had a boob job about two years ago. She is quite the milf and this is intriguing information!
                                    link / photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                      Found out last night from talking to a former lecturer that one of my bosses had a boob job about two years ago. She is quite the milf and this is intriguing information!
                                      How did you miss that ?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by raoul duke iii View Post
                                        i thought this was my time
                                        dueness!!
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

No, No, No, No!!!!

Turning every 25meters really slows you down. You should get a much faster time without walls. Waves will slow you down though, compared to a pool.
                                          Holy feck, u did that in 25 mins? I think i would be looking for flippers and some form of handheld motor
                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

This Larry Sanders show is awesome, you can see where Seinfeld and Curb got most of their ideas from.
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Lads, going to book a few tickets for the Dublin Film Festival tomorrow. We're definitely going to see:

"Meeting Room"
                                              "City of Life and Death"
                                              "The Best of Youth"
                                              "Shutter Island"

What other films would you guys recommend as must sees from the program?
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                This Larry Sanders show is awesome, you can see where Seinfeld and Curb got most of their ideas from.
                                                curb perhaps, but Seinfeld was out there long before Larry Sanders. At that, the only real comparison is the actors playing themselves and taking the piss a bit, Other ideas I'd be slow to take any credit away from Larry David.
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

No, No, No, No!!!!

I don't think you're right there. Tumbling turning and gliding off a wall is gonna be much faster than continuous swimming.

Comment

you may have inadvertently had your revenge on him

I just went for my first swim in 2 months today, got quite a serious back injury before Xmas (lots of sciatic pain, problems bending etc) and my physio said it could be entirely down to breaststroke (very bad for your lower back area).
                                                    I was back today after a few months off after my rotor cuff problems, so much for it being a low impact sport!

Comment

So the FA wanna introduce a play off system for the last champions league spot for the teams between 4th and 7th, surely this will never ever happen!?
                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                          anyone here going to play the Student Tournie in DCU tonight? Think I may head up...
                                                          and a burst tire on the bike means nope. Not gonna make it

Comment

Eoghan that is defo some story alright, well played you pimp!
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Well meeting went largely as expected, I aired my grievences to a point and got it all noted down. I had a list of 57 questions which kinda threw them a bit and most of the Q's are in the 'we'll get back to you' stage. Absolute farce though that 18 days after the announcement they still dont have job descriptions and salaries for the 2 roles I might possibly be able to go for.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                  and a burst tire on the bike means nope. Not gonna make it
                                                                  dont think il make it either - not arsed being the main reason

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                    Lads, going to book a few tickets for the Dublin Film Festival tomorrow. We're definitely going to see:

"Meeting Room"
                                                                    "City of Life and Death"
                                                                    "The Best of Youth"
                                                                    "Shutter Island"

What other films would you guys recommend as must sees from the program?
                                                                    Thanks Lloyd, for the festival reminder.

'Meeting Room' I'll see for sure. Think I may do a Cineworld double-header that day, I just noticed one of the lead characters in 'Between The Canals' is a pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                      So the FA wanna introduce a play off system for the last champions league spot for the teams between 4th and 7th, surely this will never ever happen!?
                                                                      That actually sounds like a great idea.
                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                          That actually sounds like a great idea.
                                                                          I see the arguments for it but it really just isn't particularly fair. It's also most likely -EV for the premierships co-efficent, though there's no real difference between the top three ranked countries is there? So I guess that's not much of an issue, but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

If it was to go down this road I'd rather they let the FA cup winners have the last spot, would actually make that competition worthwhile.

Comment

I remembered that this was posted over in the old place

Now number 4 looks like this

Does the order change or stay the same?

Comment

She looks fuckin ridiculous

still would though

Comment

Lucy Kelleway is a geebag

(he said, thus proving the whole point of the article)
                                                                                Bit of a dumb bitch as well by the looks of it

A week or so ago Jon Moulton was asked by the FT to name his three strongest character traits. He replied: determination, curiosity and insensitivity. As the first two characteristics were a bit ho-hum, they may have lulled some readers into missing the third
                                                                                Determination & Curiosity a bit Ho-Hum with regard to making money?

And she writes about Business for the Times?
                                                                                No wonder the country is fcuked!

Comment

Nicely put together promo. This fight will be epic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRUGsqfEXw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Not sure what i posted in the other place, but it's 2341 for me. I'd actually do number 2 four times and leave the other 3 and be quite happy tho

Comment

Now number 4 looks like this

Ah ffs, why would she ruin herself like that?

Comment

why dont i just stick to the plan. double and leave, now i just lost my double up to a suckout on river, i had 6s full she sucks out with the 10s full on river.
                                                                                        http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Flannery was cited I see. Good riddance. Anything short of a tournament ending suspension for what he did would be ridiculous. Gerry Thornley is way off on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                            Just read the weekends contributions,

2) Bray is a lovely place to live. I dont live there anymore but grew up in Bray and all of my mates live in Bray. If you get past the knacker element that every town has its a lovely place with loads to do and some great pubs.

Edit to say that I cant believe CHD was bashing Bray. He lives in Kilcoole and if anyone doesnt know what thats like, let me just tell you it is teh pits.
                                                                                            Might have been decent when you were growing up since that was a long time ago. It is now full of drunks and teenage mothers knocking about a main street that has been left behind compared to other large towns in Ireland. They ruined a great building by putting a McDonalds in it. Built a new building that sits there half empty now. Every other building is ancient. The pubs are kips. Kilcoole is a village and isn't a large town like Bray, wins everytime

Comment

Still win's at life due to the complete legend that is her husband.

Comment

How to Make It in America has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                                                                                  why dont i just stick to the plan. double and leave, now i just lost my double up to a suckout on river, i had 6s full she sucks out with the 10s full on river.
                                                                                                  Don't have a plan to double up and leave its just stupid and your missin out.

Comment

Also, I actually think the idea of a 4th - 7th playoff for the final CL spot is a great idea on the part of the FA. Hopefully it can be put in place from next season on.

Comment

Also, I actually think the idea of a 4th - 7th playoff for the final CL spot is a great idea on the part of the FA. Hopefully it can be put in place from next season on.
                                                                                                      Probably only chance of liverpool getting into it...

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Oh yeah, that guy. Takes the "Haters gonna Hate" attitude to upsetting new levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                          Don't have a plan to double up and leave its just stupid and your missin out.
                                                                                                          prob rite ace, just im tryin to build it up so i can take a swing and not worry bout it. my own fault
                                                                                                          http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Flannery was cited I see. Good riddance. Anything short of a tournament ending suspension for what he did would be ridiculous. Gerry Thornley is way off on this one.
                                                                                                            needs to get 8 weeks minimum...

sigh

Comment

Oh yeah, that guy. Takes the "Haters gonna Hate" attitude to upsetting new levels.
                                                                                                              Still dont recognise him, any chance of a name please

Comment

Ah ffs, why would she ruin herself like that?
                                                                                                                This one kind of sums it up really, http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/01/heidi-wants-to-go-bigger/

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Where is the rolleyes smiley? he is the biggest douchebag EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                  Spencer Pratt

Comment

Before

After

Women are nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                      This really is his name sums him up perfectly, Spencer Pratt.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by tylerdurden94; 15-02-10, 21:48.

Comment

i've never watched that show, but i was told he'd be my hero if i did.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Axe Cop:

The AXE COP saga began on a Christmas visit to see my family. My Father, a man with very healthy loins, has managed to produce a variety of children, ranging from me, a 29 year old comic book artist, to my 5 year old brother Malachai, a 5 year old boy genius, with four other siblings in between. During the visit Malchai was running around with his toy fireman axe and he said he was playing “Axe Cop.” He asked me to play with him, and I asked what my weapon was… so he brought me a toy flute (actually a recorder). I told him I would rather be Axe Cop then Flute Cop, and he seemed just fine with being Flute Cop. The story that followed became more and more brilliant, until I couldn’t contain myself and I had to draw the whole thing into a one page comic.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X