This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    First time I've watched RAW live in months, really lost all interest in wrestling over the past year or so. I doubt the main event will actually go ahead though, probably be a run in from Kane as it's about to start or something. Bret Hart really is useless these days, cant even cut a half decent promo.
    Something will happen. Altho ive been saying this for weeks. Mystery GM said Bret will never wrestle again at Raw so this si so confusing as to who it acutally will be, possible HHH return form injury early as the GM.
    Taker is sick and not himself, can tell just by looking at him. Bret is just ridic, has been since WM, really needs to retire asap before he totally ruins his legacy.
    Im abit of a wrestling nerd, so dont mind me

Comment

Have this up, your exciting to watch to say the least Jesus calm down and ship it!
      doing my best. Don't worry, very calm here despite the erratic looking play
      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

I've been a wrestling nerd pretty much my whole life lol but like I said over the past year I've really lost interest. No new stars been created, crap booking etc. etc. The move to PG doesnt really help either I suppose. Still its worth looking at just to see Maryse if anything...

Last edited by davepoke/her; 31-08-10, 01:43.

Comment

Way prefer TNA these days.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I've been a wrestling nerd pretty much my whole life lol but like I said over the past year I've really lost interest. No new stars been created, crap booking etc. etc. The move to PG doesnt really help either I suppose. Still its worth looking at just to see Maryse if anything...

Yeah the PG is bullshit, all because Linda McMahon is running for some goverment job
            Much prefer Layla myself (Dat ass!)
            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
              TNA is a joke lately.
              Hogan and his ego along with Flair and the rest of the has bins.
              Cheap mark off the WWE imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                Almost there glglglgl

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                  TNA is a joke lately.
                  Hogan and his ego along with Flair and the rest of the has bins.
                  Cheap mark off the WWE imo.
                  Think WWE is far more of a joke between the 20 sponsors of RAW and official theme tunes and guest hosts promoting themselves, ugh its disgusting.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

TNA was awesome for a coupe of years around the time Joe came in, 2005 I think. But really went to shite after they brought in Vince Russo. Lots of rumours going around that Paul Heyman might be brought in as head booker which would be awesome if true. I havent really been keeping up with the current product either though.

Comment

Think WWE is far more of a joke between the 20 sponsors of RAW and official theme tunes and guest hosts promoting themselves, ugh its disgusting.
                      The guests hosts are annoying but they seem to have stopped or at least not as involved as they were.
                      Ads, well its american, enough is said

Comment

Ship ship. N1
                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                          well anyone who railed got there moneys worth. Managed to come back from 2bb three way to take it down.

Ship ship. Bed now, up for work at 7
                          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Quit work and live like a baller for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                              link to this page. Im from Newport and want to read the end of it!

btw, any all ireland tickets? There fairly hard to get this year!
                              Ah no point linking you have to sign up to forum to view its the premierview forum.

Well im guranteed a ticket never going to be an issue i remember last year trying to get gf ticket and it was a struggle to get it but i did . If you go up you will 100% get one on the morning around quinns off genuine fans at face value.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Warrior is my favourite of all the times. He's gone batshit crazy though. He gives talks in colleges or something now. He's come out with some great lines though like "queering doesnt make the world work"

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                  Ah no point linking you have to sign up to forum to view its the premierview forum.

Well im guranteed a ticket never going to be an issue i remember last year trying to get gf ticket and it was a struggle to get it but i did . If you go up you will 100% get one on the morning around quinns off genuine fans at face value.
                                  I have a lift up and down sorted and would prefer to have a ticket sorted before i go up. The distributing of the tickets are a joke.

Comment

5/10c plo flips on ipoker going atm if any degens game.

edit: that lasted all of 28 hands before the nit parade took over the table.

I hold on to my plo flipament title!
                                    Last edited by 72over; 31-08-10, 02:54.
                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Oh yes Federer just made a crosscourt hotdog.
                                      It seems he saves it for Flushing Meadows

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                        I have a lift up and down sorted and would prefer to have a ticket sorted before i go up. The distributing of the tickets are a joke.
                                        Well how involved in local club are you ? Do you play ? How many matches have you been to ? what source did you use to get tickets.

Such is the nature of the hurling championship that no one needs a ticket until the final. The correct procedure is to get a ticket off your club for every ticket match so this year that would be 3 so far.

I guess if your not in the club scene with the new season ticket scheme you really should go down that route.

Im going up on the saturday with about a bus with 15 and 5 or 6 wont have tickets and quiet honestly dont overly deserve them.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          This is nothing short of sick!

Edit - I should say the video contains animal cruelty as the use of sick on a poker forum is a bad choice to describe the contents

Opr
                                          Strewelpeter probably got a good laugh out of it

Comment

Tonight went swimmingly to say the least
                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                              Tonight went swimmingly to say the least
                                              what would your mother say?

i'm sure we'll find out soon enough

Comment

friendly gentlemans game

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62dHRPtIdUg&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1b0jARzBdQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

I'm loving Annette's Twitter this morning:

Someone teach me how to stop bluffing so much :/
                                                    I think she'll get it eventually.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                      It's a Sony F series. Cheers for the help. Its pretty annoying not having em for when your battery goes low. its handy to lower the brightness. It's strange thoguh as the volume one still works.
                                                      I need to know more about it than that smoothcall. Usually the model number is on the bottom right of the screen, something like VGN-F11Z or similar to that. I'll link you to the right stuff when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                        The thread's been missing some doom and gloom from Raoul lately imo.

http://trueeconomics.blogspot.com/20...nifesto-i.html
                                                        meh, I think I've already converted everyone here to the light at this stage
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                          Eoghan, almost all of these are wrong.

Hugo Weaving and Ian McKellan are both right, as is Orlando Bloom. Kiera Knightley is also correct.
                                                          Jesus man lighten up. They were just the way I was told it.

Would you feel better if I said "series" of movies rather than trilogy? FFS its only a bit of craic dude!

The other one was Adrian from Rocky FWIW she was in The Godfather aswell I think.

Comment

that's a really good opening effort by Gurgdiev btw

Comment

RIP Miley. Met him a few times, very nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0831/lallym.html

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Anybody get into watching Rubicon?
                                                                  Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                  Yep, five epsidoes in and its very very slow. If you havent watched it yet then dont! Just wait for the poor fuckers that have started watching it to finish the season and tell you whether its worthwile before bothering yourself.
                                                                  As Tom has said it is rather slow, well the first 3 i found very slow, since then it has seem to have picked the pace up a tad, they had a lot of groundwork to lay which i think will benefit the story as the season end draws near.

Its a watcher from me.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Well Holy God.

RIP Miley.

Comment

Just saw this now, The Bootleg Series volume 9.

The Witmark Demos features 47 Bob Dylan songs recorded by the artist accompanied only by his acoustic guitar, harmonica and occasionally piano on 2 CD or 4 LP 180-gram vinyl. All of these songs were written – and their subsequent demos recorded – before Bob Dylan turned 24 years old.

Among the many gems are 15 Bob Dylan songs that were recorded by the artist only for these sessions, and which have never been officially released to the public until now. These include the plaintive "Ballad For A Friend," the civil rights era-inspired "Long Ago, Far Away" and "The Death Of Emmett Till," and the poignant "Guess I'm Doing Fine."
                                                                      October 19th release date.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                        Anyone know how to suggest friends to someone on Facebook who already has alot of friends?
                                                                        em, next time you see or are speaking to them, simply say "you know, you should totally add John Doe on FaceBook"

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                          FAO CHD Hitchhiker, and any of the rest of us that enjoy over doing it.

Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers
                                                                          Go tell it to Miley
                                                                          Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                          This is nothing short of sick!

Edit - I should say the video contains animal cruelty as the use of sick on a poker forum is a bad choice to describe the contents

Opr
                                                                          Not going to open up the whole cat in the Wheelie bin thing but that should bring some sense of proportion.
                                                                          Though judging by some of the comments after its unlikely.
                                                                          Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          Just saw this now, The Bootleg Series volume 9.

October 19th release date.
                                                                          Cool can't wait to bootleg it
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My nephew just started his first day of pre school thought he was gonna be buggin out but he seemed cool and no tears so a good start
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

My nephew just started his first day of pre school thought he was gonna be buggin out but he seemed cool and no tears so a good start
                                                                              tell him 'it only gets worse from here'

Comment

Ugh, I hate transfer deadline day. So much bullshit.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Cool site showing air traffic movements over London. Glad I didn't apply to be a UK air traffic controller!

Comment

WTF are the Emmys about?
                                                                                    I went to see how many Treme won and it turns out that it only got two low profile nominations
                                                                                    But it turns out that that is as many nominations as the Wire got in five years and it won none. LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1Iagf3GSs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      tell him 'it only gets worse from here'
                                                                                      Fucking doom and gloom merchant as ever will at least give him the first day before i start

Comment

Cool site showing air traffic movements over London. Glad I didn't apply to be a UK air traffic controller!

http://casper.frontier.nl/egkk/
                                                                                        Thats cool!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3CDDu4AYSg&NR=1[/ame]
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            WTF are the Emmys about?
                                                                                            I went to see how many Treme won and it turns out that it only got two low profile nominations
                                                                                            But it turns out that that is as many nominations as the Wire got in five years and it won none. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1Iagf3GSs
                                                                                            They sure do know how to do send offs in N'awlans.This is how I want it when it's time to go home.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6WU60kAIo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37oCs0lggg&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                              Now thats my type of sport.
                                                                                              Anyone up for an IPB league or even a series of heads up matches ??

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                WTF are the Emmys about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1Iagf3GSs
                                                                                                I cant bring myself to delete it off my hard drive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITBYP72jGg[/ame]
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IW2wC8rUiY[/ame]
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcKvCjO4JlM[/ame]
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXIBfAd-0Yw[/ame]
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_EmtdgoyI[/ame]

Comment

Anglo only lost 8.2 billion for the first half of this year

outstanding performance chaps

Comment

Driving to work on the M50 each morning is pretty tilting, the amount of drivers who don't know how to drive on a motorway is just shocking. The slow lane is the fastest lane to travel in a lot of the time.

Also can't wait for the the new N3/M50 junction to fully open tomorrow. It's gonna be great for my commute to Leopardstown each day.

Comment

yeah
                                                                                                      well you wouldn't be sayin that if you seen what he doine to his wife biddy a few years back with her cousin fidelma. terrible stuff imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                        Driving to work on the M50 each morning is pretty tilting, the amount of drivers who don't know how to drive on a motorway is just shocking. The slow lane is the fastest lane to travel in a lot of the time.

Also can't wait for the the new N3/M50 junction to fully open tomorrow. It's gonna be great for my commute to Leopardstown each day.
                                                                                                        Couldn't agree more. Tilts the fuck out of me. Fast lane my hole.

And don't get me started on Roundabouts

Comment

I heard on the radio somebody said Miley was dead. I checked out all the Hanna Montana sites but apparantly it's a hoax of some kind. Miley is alive and well folks, false alarm.

Comment

Poor Mick, met him a couple of times was a lovely fellow.
                                                                                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              Couldn't agree more. Tilts the fuck out of me. Fast lane my hole.

And don't get me started on Roundabouts
                                                                                                              Yeah, so many times I find myself having to drive in the inside lane to get past people (which obv isnt correct but no other choice) Too many drivers are of the opinion well I am driving at 100kmph so he shouldn't need to pass me out which is totally wrong. Main problem is that people just hog the middle lane and not enough people in the slow lane.

Comment

Little creepy plus a little funny.

"excuse me you old bag" if you dont wanna watch the whole thing skip to 2:40

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN22HAU4Tl4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                  Well how involved in local club are you ? Do you play ? How many matches have you been to ? what source did you use to get tickets.

Such is the nature of the hurling championship that no one needs a ticket until the final. The correct procedure is to get a ticket off your club for every ticket match so this year that would be 3 so far.

I guess if your not in the club scene with the new season ticket scheme you really should go down that route.

Im going up on the saturday with about a bus with 15 and 5 or 6 wont have tickets and quiet honestly dont overly deserve them.
                                                                                                                  Not very involved with the local club anymore. played up to u16 but was shite so gave it up. Im not a member or anything.

tbf, I was at the Cork, Offaly and Waterford games. Tickets were so widely available I never went through the club once.

Comment

Sick move by dangerous right wing tits in the US.

An enormous and impassioned crowd rallied at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial this weekend, summoned by Glenn Beck, a conservative broadcaster who called for a religious rebirth in America at the site where the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his famous “I Have a Dream” speech exactly 47 years earlier.
                                                                                                                    Source

Glenn Beck Insane-O-Matic Quote Generator
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I cant bring myself to delete it off my hard drive.

Davis McAlary singing about his new neighbor. HBO owns everything - this is only for the fans.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Great song from an awesome series! Copyright © HBO

John Goodman, doing YouTube Video as Creighton Bernette in TremeShowing his New Orleans Pride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_EmtdgoyI
                                                                                                                      There has never a series that I keep watching clips of over and over, looking forward to DVD editions with extended versions of of all the music

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                        Yeah, so many times I find myself having to drive in the inside lane to get past people (which obv isnt correct but no other choice) Too many drivers are of the opinion well I am driving at 100kmph so he shouldn't need to pass me out which is totally wrong. Main problem is that people just hog the middle lane and not enough people in the slow lane.
                                                                                                                        There is no such thing as a "slow lane" or a "fast lane"....

We have "driving lanes" and "overtaking lanes".

Drive left. Overtake right.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Anyone going to Guns n' Roses tomorrow night?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X