This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    I dont geddit?. Is it that he put the used condoms on instead of the socks?.
    This should help

Comment

Yeah was thinking off having good bet on anything but a Bolton win. Dont like City either-just dont trust their billionaires away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
        Edaordo Molinari has to get a wildcard for a top 2 finish this weekend...if he doesn't it's ridiculous.

Harrington going very well too so he should get one aswell.

Harrington, Molinari, Dyson would me my choices.

Monty has to grow a pair of balls to not put in Casey or Donald but I think he would be making the right choices with 3 players in very good form.
        Casey would be my first choice by a mile for a wild card. Surely he's a tap in for the team with his matchplay record and team championships results.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Kildare, one time Dealer

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-08-10, 11:16.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
            Casey would be my first choice by a mile for a wild card. Surely he's a tap in for the team with his matchplay record and team championships results.
            agreed, along wth molinari and paddy for me but i think he'll put donald in and leave one of those out
            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
              anyone interested in 2 standing tickets to see guns n' roses on wednesday night in the 02.

somethings come up at the last minute, so if someone is looking for a bargain pm me with an offer.
              anyone

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Dyson hasnt a hope of getting in the team (via a pick), I'd die of shock. Casey is a good player but deffo won't get in.

It's 3 from the below imo

POD
                Donald
                Milinari
                Rose

and I wouldnt bet against City today, Spurs failed due to Europe during the week and one of the reasons I put them as 5th in my predictions league, not enough goals in their team.

Good luck to Kildare today.

Comment

Jesus Perriers Bounty is a load of bollox!
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    Dyson hasnt a hope of getting in the team (via a pick), I'd die of shock. Casey is a good player but deffo won't get in.

Casey is a cert to get in. 100%. Harrington aswell.

It's between Molinari, Rose and Donald. That could go anyway yet

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                      Repost but I'm still drunk so don't care

A list of songs that you may not have heard but really should've. One of a handful of songs where I could call the lyrics beautiful._________________________...

And one day we will die
                      And our ashes will fly
                      From the aeroplane over the sea
                      But for now we are young
                      Let us lay in the sun
                      And count every beautiful thing we can see

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2xaeXnxlM
                      Neutral Milk Hotel ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Jesus Perriers Bounty is a load of bollox!
                        I liked it, aside from Jim Broadbent's very dodgy Dublin accent
                        Profit before people.

Comment

WOW!!!! Just WOW!! Johnson 4-6 to beat Laird in the 2 ball betting in boyles, that is serious. Laird, 3 shots ahead in a massive tournament like this will be doing well to shoot even par. Johnson, with his monster length, will have plenty of birdie opportunities and will have learned a lot from going agonisingly close in 2 of the majors this year. Laird will have have to be feeling it a lot more out there than Dustin. Has to be backed or at least doubled with something if 4-6 is too short as a single for you. To me it's absolutely rock solid
                          ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            Intermission is such comedy gold.

Anyone know where i might find 720p rapidshare links for Twin Peaks, pm would be appreciated.
                            Have you tried hd-bb.org?

Comment

Langer is leading a seniors tournament so he's right back in it himself. Win the tournament and your in Bernhard.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                WOW!!!! Just WOW!! Johnson 4-6 to beat Laird in the 2 ball betting in boyles, that is serious. Laird, 3 shots ahead in a massive tournament like this will be doing well to shoot even par. Johnson, with his monster length, will have plenty of birdie opportunities and will have learned a lot from going agonisingly close in 2 of the majors this year. Laird will have have to be feeling it a lot more out there than Dustin. Has to be backed or at least doubled with something if 4-6 is too short as a single for you. To me it's absolutely rock solid
                                WOW!

Comment

Dustin Johnson is the biggest bottler in golf atm, anyone who backs him at 4/6 for anything needs to speak to a doctor

Comment

I love the Spa Grand Prix, always plenty of early action and pole sitters rarely win. Bring on the rain!
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                      Dustin Johnson is the biggest bottler in golf atm, anyone who backs him at 4/6 for anything needs to speak to a doctor
                                      Went to a quack and he said load on since you are not backing him to win the tournament, just to get closer than 3 shots to a scot who IS leading the tournament and will more than likely be feeling the pressure more, thanks doc

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                        SE game tonight?
                                        What game is on tonight? Is it the monthly 120 game?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Good call. I like a Bolton/Man City double too
                                          Ya, I do think Bolton will win and Liverpool to win to nil at 10/11 is a cracking bet also.

But the city bet stands out IMO
                                          Bolton match will obv end up 0-0

If you want a Double, obv has to be this: 25/1

bolton to draw 0-0 7/1
                                          Man City (-1) 9/4

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                            Bolton match will obv end up 0-0

If you want a Double, obv has to be this: 25/1

bolton to draw 0-0 7/1
                                            Man City (-1) 9/4
                                            Go no goalscorer in the bolton game instead, never 0-0

Comment

Go no goalscorer in the bolton game instead, never 0-0
                                              odds are worse though, and we're here to gamble aren't we

Comment

Originally posted by howard finkel View Post
                                                dustin johnson is the biggest bottler in golf atm, anyone who backs him at 4/6 for anything needs to speak to a doctor
                                                Last edited by The C Kid; 29-08-10, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                  What game is on tonight? Is it the monthly 120 game?
                                                  Pretty sure its the 50FO. I dont know though. If its a 120 game Ill prob play anyway.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

The poorbus will be approaching the Stadium Of Light around 5pm today.

Last year's Manchester service was filled every journey, and it looks like the backers will be falling over themselves to get aboard again this season.

Comment

Pretty sure its the 50FO. I dont know though. If its a 120 game Ill prob play anyway.
                                                      if its the 120 game you'll be 3 hours late

Comment

Lairds 4th round average is about a shot better than Dustins

Comment

odds are worse though, and we're here to gamble aren't we
                                                          0-0 and no goal scorer prices are always the same
                                                          if a bookie is offering less, go to a different bookie!

ooh and Bolton will win by one or two goals
                                                          2-0 id reckon

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            The poorbus will be approaching the Stadium Of Light around 5pm today.

Last year's Manchester service was filled every journey, and it looks like the backers will be falling over themselves to get aboard again this season.
                                                            I learned my lesson last year backing them a few times too many.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                              4th round averages probably the most over-rated stat in professional golf.

Not saying I disagree with your sentiment, but it's a pretty awful stat to apply, even more so in this case.

Comment

BBC were always top of the sporting theme tunes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67xXbTaQlKI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKV__zHtPY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GkgoeKHsXI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duf21pPIET8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwbCEGtqrGY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qF8WTt5Po[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpRYODXfP_8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                  I learned my lesson last year backing them a few times too many.
                                                                  People never learn, they just keep queuing up to get on.

Brag: Backed them for first time in 18 months last Monday. I reckon will be unlikely to back them for rest of the season. If you can't find a better 1.88 shot today, I would advise retiring from punting.

Comment

4th round averages probably the most over-rated stat in professional golf.

Not saying I disagree with your sentiment, but it's a pretty awful stat to apply, even more so in this case.
                                                                    ooh I agree, easiest thing in the world for a pro to shoot 67 when pressure off
                                                                    im just saying Laird isn't the soft touch he is being painted as

been on my must back him list for a while now, showing some solid form

Comment

I'd rather back a player whos actual final round figures involved the business end of a tournament. I think he learned a lot in the US Open, he sank a putt in the PGA believing he needed it to get into the play off, a silly rule deprived him of a chance to win that.
                                                                      He took those disappointments very well and there will be a lot of people (me obv) rooting for him. If he continues to improve he'll be a great bet for the Masters next year .

Comment

People never learn, they just keep queuing up to get on.

Brag: Backed them for first time in 18 months last Monday. I reckon will be unlikely to back them for rest of the season. If you can't find a better 1.88 shot today, I would advise retiring from punting.
                                                                        Do you subscribe to any football system website? I'm assuming City must have the biggest negative ROI I'm the premiership??
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I'd rather back a player whos actual final round figures involved the business end of a tournament. I think he learned a lot in the US Open, he sank a putt in the PGA believing he needed it to get into the play off, a silly rule deprived him of a chance to win that.
                                                                          He took those disappointments very well and there will be a lot of people (me obv) rooting for him. If he continues to improve he'll be a great bet for the Masters next year .
                                                                          Im just saying that personally at 4/6 id leave it alone

good luck with the golf double tonight!

had both 3rd round second place lads in a double last week
                                                                          both blew up in last 3-4 holes

Comment

He sank a 1/2 footer, he missed the putt for the win, but I agree with the rest of your post.

Comment

Can someone please rename bad beat joe to card rack joe (at the veryu minimum please.)?

Comment

Bolton off to a flier then

Comment

Bolton off to a flier then
                                                                                  lucky I was too busy watching Minder to get my bet on

Comment

That may be so, but how often has Laird been leading a tournament going into the last round. It's a whole different ball game when all eyes are on you going out in the last pairing rather than in the middle of the pack.

Comment

2-0 id reckon
                                                                                      pp its 13/2 for no goalscorer and 7/1 for a 0-0

Comment

120 game is next Sunday. Regular 50 game tonight.
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

He sank a 1/2 footer, he missed the putt for the win, but I agree with the rest of your post.
                                                                                          he birdie putt to go in the lead showed a lot of bottle and to sink the (at least 2 foot) putt did show some bottle. My point really was to contend Howard calling him a huge bottler. His 82 in the Open did show the wheels coming off but he has since looked in why/how it happened instead of feeling sorry for himself. He even spoke with Norman about it . Experience is invaluable. He may not win tonight but he is playing some excellent golf and is right up with there with the best in the US atm.

Comment

meh i've foster as keeper so as long as bolton don't score i'll be happy

Comment

Dustin played a stormer in the US Open till he hit the front, bang, the wheels came off.

Played solid in the PGA and then in the last round He made a class birdie on the 1st which tied him for the lead. He dropped away then till the late rally got him so close.

Dustin doesn't like being in front.

Bottler of the highest order

Comment

Dustin played a stormer in the US Open till he hit the front, bang, the wheels came off.

Played solid in the PGA and then in the last round He made a class birdie on the 1st which tied him for the lead. He dropped away then till the late rally got him so close.

Dustin doesn't like being in front.

Bottler of the highest order
                                                                                                You are wrong. Hope this helps.

Comment

That may be so, but how often has Laird been leading a tournament going into the last round. It's a whole different ball game when all eyes are on you going out in the last pairing rather than in the middle of the pack.
                                                                                                  I know
                                                                                                  U know its not a proper match bet?

Dustin winning the bet, shot behind on 17th etc, goes for green, bang goes the bet
                                                                                                  + at moment quite fancy Laird as a decent player (same goes for dustin even after costing me in US open)
                                                                                                  means for me its not really a bet id like to be on

not saying he won't outscore him, just better 4/6 shots floating around imo

gl anyhu!

Comment

pp its 13/2 for no goalscorer and 7/1 for a 0-0
                                                                                                    No Goalscorer you still win the bet if there is an OG,,that's why the odds are marginally different :/

Comment

wtf Jasskelinen. Madness.

Comment

You are wrong. Hope this helps.
                                                                                                        So your saying Dustin is a closer, is that right.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                          No Goalscorer you still win the bet if there is an OG,,that's why the odds are marginally different :/
                                                                                                          ugh i know that, i was pointed out that fact to Elshambo who said different.

2-0 id reckon

Comment

Obviously I bought him into my FF team this week. I also started him ahead of Foster.

Comment

Why wasn't it a peno?

Comment

Why wasn't it a peno?
                                                                                                                Was wondering that myself

Comment

ugh i know that, i was pointed out that fact to Elshambo who said different.
                                                                                                                  ugh?
                                                                                                                  fucking "ugh"?

Christ you really are the village idiot!

look at the other bookies below, they offer the same price for 0-0 and no goalscorer in every match

welcome to the list

Comment

I think Monty should leave Harrington out - has made fck all effort to qualify and his poor record in the Ryder Cup itself doesn't merit him a wildcard.

Casey, Molinari and Donald for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      I think Monty should leave Harrington out - has made fck all effort to qualify and his poor record in the Ryder Cup itself doesn't merit him a wildcard.

Casey, Molinari and Donald for me.
                                                                                                                      I agree but it's never happening!
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

All Ireland Minor match is nuts!! 8 goals so far and 1 point between em with 6 mins left

Comment

Any lads living in England do me a favour?

go to the local cop shop and make a criminal complaint about The News Of The World fixing the cricket

it was their bet that caused the trouble so they are the ones who broke the law!?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X