Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously after all that work i make a complete bollox of it and go out in 15th place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
      Weeeeeeeee Carroll weeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Villa are embarrassing today, so glad i didn't go into town to watch it.
        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Apol if posted already.

From 58 secs for the impatient

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzKtPezPsqE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Last min prediction

Cork to shell shock dub and win by more than 5. you heard it here first

Comment

Check out the auto tune of that clip. Gold............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz6SfnWoJ4g&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz6SfnWoJ4g&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

How can you lose 5-0 to a retarded team like Newcastle.

By the time it takes to get a manager and get the place half sorted out it could be christmas, what a waste of a season.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

FFS, Nolan as 3rd sub. shite

Comment

Nolan, get in!

Comment

Out of curiosity, how many points won FF last year, average per week?

Comment

Carroll what a fcuking player Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

That was a sweeeeeeeeet goal

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            How can you lose 5-0 to a retarded team like Newcastle.

By the time it takes to get a manager and get the place half sorted out it could be christmas, what a waste of a season.
                            lol 6-0

Villa are the new Blackpool/Wigan

Comment

Ste05 has Rooney & Kolorov in FF both of whom are injured.

His first two subs Andy Carroll & Kevin Nolan 32 points between them.

Ste05 gets jammy git of the week for this gameweek
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Never thought I'd say this, but c'mon the Dubs!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                  Out of curiosity, how many points won FF last year, average per week?
                                  You needed to be averaging around 70 points a week to make the Top 100.

Juan Pablo averaged 65 and finished 341st

I averaged 63 and finished in 1,200 odd

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

37 surely, 3-2 bonus almost guaranteed imo.
                                    you'd already done this, ignore!

Jammy git is more than right

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                      37 surely, 3-2 bonus almost guaranteed imo.

Jammy git is more than right
                                      Yeah, the 32 included the bonus points I'm guessing they'll get.

Comment

You needed to be averaging around 70 points a week to make the Top 100.

Juan Pablo averaged 65 and finished 341st

I averaged 63 and finished in 1,200 odd
                                        I managed 63.3 and pipped Iago to second place in the poker forum league on the last day of season

Comment

Had Nolan 1st sub, hope Berba gets injured and captaincy gos to Drogba! 1 time lol

Had Harewood starting the 1st game week and now carroll ship!

Comment

googogogo Brogan

Comment

Dublin 1-0 Cork 0-0

Comment

Fecker is 2nd too?

Stupid Game.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  I managed 63.3 and pipped Iago to second place in the poker forum league on the last day of season
                                                  I refuse to thank that post

Comment

just realised that i can buy this Samsung i9000 Galaxy phone for 49.99 and sell it for 440 on ebay unlocked

so guess who is going to make a soft 400

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Any idea how to watch the Dublin match online? I am outside Ireland, so RTE player isn't available?

Comment

<3 Carroll
                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                          just realised that i can buy this Samsung i9000 Galaxy phone for 49.99 and sell it for 440 on ebay unlocked

so guess who is going to make a soft 400
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL fistaments

Wonder how long dublin can keep it up for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                              LOL fistaments

Wonder how long dublin can keep it up for?
                                                              The whole match

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                lols
                                                                it still close enough

Comment

O' Gara should be barred from shooting

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                    O' Gara should be barred from shooting
                                                                    Along with Aidan Walsh.

Comment

What a goal that would have been by Cork.

What a save from Stockdale! Classic Scholes goal + Berba assist.

Comment

wow that was a great half of football - really high intensity stuff. Dublin needed to get off to a good start and they did. It strikes me that Cork have "figured out" how to beat Dublin. It seemed for a lot of that 1st half they wern't sure what to do but then for the last 5-10 mins it has clicked i.e. charging out of defense and then pinging the ball over the blanket defense

You cant allow a team to have 60% possession and expect to win easy

This is gonna be close
                                                                        Last edited by Bubbleking; 22-08-10, 15:18.

Comment

wow that was a great half of football - really high intensity stuff. Dublin needed to get off to a good start and they did. It strikes me that Cork have "figured out" how to beat Dublin. It seemed for a lot of that 1st half they wern't sure what to do but then for the last 5-10 mins it has clicked i.e. Being the biggest bollixis

You cant allow a team to have 60% possession and expect to win easy

This is gonna be close
                                                                          FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                            Even a blind squirrel catches the nuts sometimes.
                                                                            No need to hate Lotto.ie. I'm questioning your knowledge of the lotto if you weren't already aware of L17 phenomenon, because it's well known to anyone worth their salt in this game. Either that or you know about it and you don't want the lid to be blown off the controversy!
                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 22-08-10, 15:41.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              the notorious Flash McGahon runs tomorrow, 3.25 Cork

just saying like
                                                                              Meh second, anyone see the race ?

Opr

Comment

Another bottle job by Cork, sickened.

Comment

How is that not a second yellow?

Great penalty.

Comment

thats a kick in the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                      Another bottle job by Cork, sickened.
                                                                                      Like that was ever in doubt

Comment

What a game, and what a contribution as substitute Colm o Neill made.

Comment

Not having to hear from ecstatic Dublin fans who'd struggle to name 5 of their players makes that +ev for my happiness as a Dubliner
                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Sick.

Still, a great season in some respects. And this team is young. You would hope that they will learn from where this game was lost (stupid frees within gimme scoring range) and not develop an inferiority complex.

Fair play to Cork all the same, took what was given to them and stuck at it.
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post
                                                                                              Looking to bet $50 on Jungleman12 at 1:1 against durrrr, any takers?
                                                                                              BUMP

Comment

Words can't describe.

Comment

for the first time in my life I have respect for Cork. Jesus they were up against it for the majority of the game and kept plugging away, kept the belief and wouldn't back down. Donnacha O Connor is an absolute hero. He had a very bad first half and what a way to step up to the mark in the 2nd half.

It must be extremely frustrating to be from Dublin. One ounce of savvy and that game was wrapped up. Iv said it from the start of the year but Ross McConnell is not good enough to play at county level let alone for Dublin and today he cost Dublin the game.

Now you can sugar coat it anyway you want but the buck stops with Ross imo

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post
                                                                                                    BUMP
                                                                                                    Post up a link there to the match details and I'll see if I want it!

Comment

Also, I <3 gambling

Comment

Fully deserved equaliser for Fulham.

Opr

Comment

Was in not McConnell who made the foul for the penalty?

He should have gone for that imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                            Was in not McConnell who made the foul for the penalty?

He should have gone for that imo.
                                                                                                            yup

he contributed nothing and made fouls that resulted in 1-2 being scored for cork

Comment

Does anyone know how many runners tonights 30e FO in the jackpot usually gets? Dealers present yeah? (as there's no reg fee listed on the IPB tournament schedule)

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Ughh clear penalty to Fulham not given!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                  Not having to hear from ecstatic Dublin fans who'd struggle to name 5 of their players makes that +ev for my happiness as a Dubliner
                                                                                                                  yeah but think of all the culchies we could have needled.

Comment

Tried to embed this but failed- tips?

Quaity tune though.

Edit : scratch that got it now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0pekjye5fs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0pekjye5fs&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

poxy utd cunts

Comment

How much for OG in FF?

Comment

Just back from Croker(I walk fast)

Totally gutted, we shot ourselves in the foot, no plan B and utterly absurd tackling cost us dear. Fair play to Cork though, they kept going and deserve their place in the final.

As for ourselves, we need or two scoring forwards to help Bernard out and work on our tackling.

And boot Ross McConnell off the panel.

It's been a good year though, we've exceeded expectations and there's hope for the future.

Oh, and United are total luckboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X