X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
    Sounds like a trip to Vegas is called for
    lol, thats the dream, and almost all I want out of bringing this to market, getting to film the promo video in Vegas! I think the reactions would play bigger there than anywhere else for a promo vid, and the magic company are based there. However, there's a UK firm who Id probably end up producing the effect with, and they'd sell it on to the different companies then. I'm up for the sweat now for a positive reply from P+Ts management, because someones going to release this at some stage, I want to get in there first and have my name on it.
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
      They were reporting this on sky sports news a few days ago and in the text it said it was reportedly a "pay to plat deal" a nice little mistype there.
      that's actually quite funny for those of us who remember Davids old mop of hair. I like it well played

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        lol, thats the dream, and almost all I want out of bringing this to market, getting to film the promo video in Vegas! I think the reactions would play bigger there than anywhere else for a promo vid, and the magic company are based there. However, there's a UK firm who Id probably end up producing the effect with, and they'd sell it on to the different companies then. I'm up for the sweat now for a positive reply from P+Ts management, because someones going to release this at some stage, I want to get in there first and have my name on it.
        Will Penn and Teller not ruin it by explaining it to everyone and saying how silly and easy it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          FUCK YOU!

You can now watch the new, official video for "FUCK YOU" on Cee Lo's Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIUDownload "Fuck You" at http:/...

Opr
          I'm already sick of it.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
            Yea, I'm bored shitless tbh, dunno.
            Not a fan of tournaments in the fitz.
            If it got more runners I would play it, it wouldn't be the worse way to pass the time, you should try and make veras party out in malahide if you can.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
              I'm already sick of it.
              Got a feeling you will be hearing lots more of it

Opr

Comment

For all Simpsons fans, an epic episode now on Sky1

Comment

Opr
                  I like it,I'm just not too sure how much radio play it'll get
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Opr
                    I have that feeling too. Kids will love it.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

time to get working on a catchy parody of it now...
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                        Make sure they know you are a poker player. Played in a charity event with the big one that talks a few years ago and he seemed like a sound enough guy.

Comment

Was reading the August HSNL thread on 2+2. Some guy contacted stealthmunk looking to buy his 2+2 account as he considers stealthmunk to be a name brand of his. Guy bought the account off him on 2+2 for 2k.

Last three pages of the thread have more details. YourTimeIsUp is now stealthmunk if that makes it easier to follow.

/rushes off to register stealthmunk on this site and contact this looney

Opr

Comment

Off to scoop a UKIPT Dublin ticket .

Note to self: Don't play big pairs and get it in with rags!

Comment

Ship Ship

Comment

Gotta love this time on Friday, weekend stretches out for aaaaaages.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  +1- Love Friday eve

Comment

WAAAAY better than Sunday evening - aka 'fake weekend' I hate that feeling that work is just around the corner....haven't had it for just over 2 months now though and I don't miss it!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                      WAAAAY better than Sunday evening - aka 'fake weekend' I hate that feeling that work is just around the corner....haven't had it for just over 2 months now though and I don't miss it!
                                      aka 'The Glenroe fear' that feeling that used to always kick in when Glenroe finished back in my schooldays. Oh shit, now I gotta try and do my homework, school is almost here again

Comment

Beat: Haven't really being out the house last 2 week, haven't drank a drop in that time.
                                        Beat: Had corner eye ulcer

Brag:Gonna get shit faced 2night
                                        Brag: Doc said its cool go on holidays on Monday (Ibiza) shippppppppppppppp it

Variance: I hate flying
                                        Variance: Small scar on my eye for Life
                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

aka 'The Glenroe fear' that feeling that used to always kick in when Glenroe finished back in my schooldays. Oh shit, now I gotta try and do my homework, school is almost here again
                                          Jesus, yeah. This used always give me a shiver, School is near.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2kJJQKD1g[/ame]

Comment

all right who's been fucking with my shit??

i suppose i could hazard a guess

also hope it was only done today (as i don't want to seem like a slow chap)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                              all right who's been fucking with my shit??

i suppose i could hazard a guess

also hope it was only done today (as i don't want to seem like a slow chap)
                                              your tagline?

Its there about 3 weeks now, I shit you not!

Comment

I want a tagline!

I realise I may regret this.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

your tagline?

Its there about 3 weeks now, I shit you not!
                                                  3 weeks you say

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Fcukin saga is worse than Eastenders or some other shite programme.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                      I want a tagline!

I realise I may regret this.
                                                      you just can't ask for a tagline

you got to earn it

i earned mine for being odd

Comment

But it wasnt all bad, Theresa was always on deck to take you out of the hole
                                                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXB2EMs6NTM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXB2EMs6NTM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

beep beep beep

POTUS in a bicycle accident.

All is good in a Bartlett world. Should be me sorted for the next month or so

Comment

full bottle of baileys at my disposal - things may get messy

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                              Hitchhiker is turning in his grave

Comment

Baileys is the nicest drink on the go these days albeit its a bit feminine

Comment

Baileys is the nicest drink on the go these days albeit its a bit feminine
                                                                  Stick a double brandy in to man it up a wee bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthmunk View Post
                                                                    Ship Ship
                                                                    WP, If this works out I want half

Baileys is the nicest drink on the go these days but its a woman's drink
                                                                    FYP

Opr

Comment

Baileys is the nicest drink on the go these days although it requires wearing a skirt
                                                                      FYP

Edit: beaten to it!
                                                                      Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 20-08-10, 20:44. Reason: slow to the draw

Comment

beep beep beep

POTUS in a bicycle accident.

All is good in a Bartlett world. Should be me sorted for the next month or so
                                                                        What now?

Comment

lol at bubble king and baileys

weak sauce imo
                                                                          remember drinking a bottle of that in a tent at 4 in the morning at the rose of tralee one time after a 4 day bender.... think they gave it to me to try and sober me up a bit

Comment

Baileys, creme de menthe, vodka(plenty of), cream and milk. Stick it in a cocktail shaker and throw some chocalate shavings on top. Beautiful drink but you can only really have one.

Tastes like mint chip choc icecream and I used to charge a fortune for it.
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 20-08-10, 21:24.

Comment

Im comfortable enough in my sexuality to accept that Baileys is the nuts

The opposite to the nuts are Horse baths (had to go there with my torn hamstring) They are like ice baths except colder @ 2 degrees. Now I know how dudes on the Titanic felt

Comment

Ideal for downing it in double quick time and then recreating 1 guy 1 cup with the bottle.

Comment

What now?
                                                                                  West Wing references, I was very surprised at the sick good cliffhangers in the TWW I didn't expect that at all.

Baileys, creme de menthe, vodka(plenty of), cream and milk. Stick it in a cocktail shaker and throw some chocalate shavings on top. Beautiful drink but you can only really have one.

This is actually quite a nice drink. Choc Pop's

Opr

Comment

The opposite to the nuts are Horse baths (had to go there with my torn hamstring) They are like ice baths except colder @ 2 degrees. Now I know how dudes on the Titanic felt

Fcuk the bath crashed into an iceberg??

Comment

just to give ye an idea of how i roll
                                                                                      another tournie iam playing on full tilt

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds, 25 Ante, 9 Players
                                                                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+1: 512
                                                                                      UTG+2: 2,567
                                                                                      MP1: 8,734
                                                                                      MP2: 9,465
                                                                                      CO: 4,158
                                                                                      BTN: 2,919
                                                                                      Hero (SB): 6,198
                                                                                      BB: 1,904
                                                                                      UTG: 11,395

Pre-Flop: (585) A A dealt to Hero (SB)
                                                                                      UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to 487 and is All-In, 4 folds, BTN raises to 960, Hero raises to 2,880, BB folds, BTN raises to 2,894 and is All-In, Hero calls 14

Flop: (6,740) A J 4 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (6,740) 8 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (6,740) 2 (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 6,740 Pot
                                                                                      UTG+1 showed 8 K and LOST (-487 NET)
                                                                                      BTN showed 9 Q and WON 6,740 (+3,846 NET)
                                                                                      Hero showed A A and LOST (-2,774 NET)

Comment

Was shown a version of this called a mint choc ice
                                                                                        no milk, very hard to get wrong!

Bailey's, Kahlua and Banana Liqueur (called a craze monkey if I remember right)
                                                                                        is super, smashing, great
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 20-08-10, 21:37.

Comment

Used to go to them in meath somewhere..near johnstown maybe?
                                                                                          they are tough

Comment

Haven't played a single hand of poker in at least 10 days, am actually up money since my return from Vegas and I haven't been online in weeks either

Life is good!
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

what do ye think is the best site as similar as possible to Sharkscope to see my SnG stats as I am on such a disgustingly good run at the moment in heads up games, and all my free searches are gone. Sound out

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                Used to go to them in meath somewhere..near johnstown maybe?
                                                                                                they are tough
                                                                                                yeah in Senchelstown. 15 mins of torture
                                                                                                Last edited by Bubbleking; 20-08-10, 21:44.

Comment

also LOL at all you puffs drinking baileys in a cocktail

drink it straight like real men

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                    what do ye think is the best site as similar as possible to Sharkscope to see my SnG stats as I am on such a disgustingly good run at the moment in heads up games, and all my free searches are gone. Sound out
                                                                                                    If you don't mind them being public post your sn, and someone could stick up the result here. Or pm someone to do the same.
                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

My 17 day self enduced alcohol ban is lifted since 20.00...Im sorry baby, I wont do that to you ever again...

Also, Cooker I think, the Russia in colour, its one of those"Wish i could thank it twice posts" WP.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

also LOL at all you puffs drinking baileys in a cocktail

drink it straight like real men
                                                                                                        I find aftert the 3rd or 4th it starts to stick to the back of the teeth !
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          If you don't mind them being public post your sn, and someone could stick up the result here. Or pm someone to do the same.
                                                                                                          it's DJKendo

on an unreal run on paddy power at the moment.

lost like 1 heads up game in my last 15

Comment

yeah in Senchelstown. 15 mins of torture
                                                                                                            ya worth it though....theres a school of thought within physio circles that they are a gimmick.
                                                                                                            i always found them very beneficial for knocks/tears

Comment

Kelly Brook Playboy Pics

[NSFW="NSFW"][/NSFW]
                                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                ya worth it though....theres a school of thought within physio circles that they are a gimmick and of no benefit but i always found them very beneficial for knocks/tears
                                                                                                                well I work in that field and although there is no scientific evidence for them they always make me feel like a new person and tonight's session completely killed the pain in my hammer. Fcuk it I dont care if it cant be proven that they work - I feel that it works for me and thats good enough

Comment

it's DJKendo

on an unreal run on paddy power at the moment.

lost like 1 heads up game in my last 15
                                                                                                                  Really don't think you want that posted here
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                      Really don't think you want that posted here
                                                                                                                      sure lads are posting their Sn's here the whole time...like the lads getting staked etc

Comment

Fcuk it I dont care if it cant be proven that they work - I feel that it works for me and thats good enough
                                                                                                                        Thats how i feel about Atkins...
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where I usually publish my predictions for premiership games?

I 've got to post my certs in the predictions competition but I had 2 baileys last night and can barely remember my own name.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X