This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Putting Mad Men on the same page as a comic like Spartacus is ridonkulous. It is definitely a top 10 series, perhaps a bit too subtle for some.
    Spartacus is awful, i watched about ten minutes of one epsiode and had to switch it off.

Comment

Putting Mad Men on the same page as a comic like Spartacus is ridonkulous. It is definitely a top 10 series, perhaps a bit too subtle for some.
      I am sure they are two dirrerent animals completly.

My own personal take on a tv show is "Does it entertain?" If the answer is yes, perfect, if not, I wont cast it aside straight away, could be my mood at the time and all that.

If I still dont dig it, its in the bin, was not for me, nothing worse than making yourself watch something you do not enjoy just because the majority think it is the best thing since sliced bread...sometimes it can be a case of " The Emperors New Clothes"
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
        I know Damo posted a hand similar to this in the Theory section so ill just get a couple of your opinions here.

Blinds are 300/600 Final 2 tables.

Villain1 is UTG and open Ships all in for 5950 Villain2 Ronan (NuckChorris) is UTG+1, he has 20k + behind and has me covered. He Flat calls.

It folds around to me on the button, i am above average in chips with 14.8kish.

I look down at 10 10, what do you do here?
        Hey im not fukkin well and me brain rattles when i move me head too fast .

Ship the fukkers

Comment

McWilliams on the FAI
          Did you know that Giovanni Trapattoni’s salary is nearly three times greater than Diego Maradona’s was, when he was Argentina’s boss? Or that he is paid €600,000 more than Vicente Del Bosque – the Spanish manager who won the World Cup? He is paid more than the coaches of Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.

In fact, Trapattoni – whose team failed to qualify – is the second-highest paid national football manager in the world. If anything underscores the ludicrous gap between international reality and Irish aspirations, it is this.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
            Must be a present for someone, a book is hardly for you
            My daughter agreed to read it too me if i buy her a new dolly.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
              I always wondered how many of the elite athletes in the world could be diagnosed with OCD? All those stories about beckham, del piero and their insane training devotion could have a basis in their brain chemistry.
              I don't think it's as much OCD as being absolutely determined to be the best, or better than the other guy! I remember hearing a quote from Lance Armstrong before, he was asked why he spends so much time training and hours upon hours on his bike! He said " you can be damn sure the other guy is doing it".

Great quote and I think it sums up the mentality perfectly! Ts not an obsessive thing in the OCD sense where they are helpless to stop it, it's a perfectly rational choice they make!
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

McWilliams on the FAI
                And this doesn't even mention the cost of his interpretor who he's clearly just keeping around for obvious reasons at this stage!
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                  I don't think it's as much OCD as being absolutely determined to be the best, or better than the other guy! I remember hearing a quote from Lance Armstrong before, he was asked why he spends so much time training and hours upon hours on his bike! He said " you can be damn sure the other guy is doing it".

Great quote and I think it sums up the mentality perfectly! Ts not an obsessive thing in the OCD sense where they are helpless to stop it, it's a perfectly rational choice they make!
                  Funny that is the one common denominator with true sporting greats and champions they all have an inner hunger thats only fulfilled by being the best, i.e Tony Mc Coy is one cranky bastard if he goes a day without a winner,R Federer got beaten in an early Wimbeldon round as a young fella and stayed on for two weeks to practice in the surrounding atmosphere 7 or 8 hours daily etc.

Comment

I think it's great that we're funding Giovanni's retirement fund

he's a cool dude
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      I think it's great that we're funding Giovanni's retirement fund

he's a cool dude
                      We did it for Sir Bobby Robson, c'est la vie!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                        We did it for Sir Bobby Robson, c'est la vie!
                        we are true philanthropists

I feel proud

Comment

McWilliams on the FAI
                          Well, maradona was on $1.2mm (€930k), trap is on €2.0mm ( to be reduced to 1.5) Thats not 3 times. Also, Denis O Brien pays half, so at a cost to the FAI...about the same.

Lazy journalism.

Noticias deportivas de Argentina y el mundo. Toda la información sobre fútbol, rugby, tenis, boxeo, automovilismo y el resto de las disciplinas. Estadísticas, mercado de pases, pronósticos. Videos con las mejores jugadas y entrevistas con los protagonistas.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

It's not about "not getting it" or it being too subtle. It's just not that good. Certainly not a Top 10 show.

West Wing is head and shoulders above it (the nearest comparison to it I thought), as are things like Rome, Deadwood, Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers and Oz, and that's just to mention kinda serious shows off the top of my head and not to mention more fun shows/lighter shows such as BSG, Curb, House, Dexter, Entourage, South Park, etc. that you'd watch if you were in a different mood.

It is good, I get it, there are some great characters in it, but it's not a Top 10 show for me. If you wanted to narrow it down to something like Top 10 shows on TV right now, or Top 10 serious drama's I'd agree, but IMO it's not good enough to be placed in the Top 10 show of all time.

I also hate it when people make it out like other people not liking a show is because they are too dumb to "get it". It's a TV show, it's not Shakespeare, there's not much to get!! It certainly won't be to everyone's taste, but I don't think you need a Degree in English Lit to get it.

Just to be clear again, I really really like the show, but I really really really like and preferred other shows. E.g. if I was told Mad Men was being cancelled so they could finish Deadwood or Rome, I would be delighted.

Comment

^^^

dumbass

Comment

good point though, why didn't they finish Deadwood?

crazy fools

Comment

Ste thinks Dexter is a 'light' show?

Wowsers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Wowsers.
                                    LOL, I thought the first couple of seasons were slightly light hearted, same with House, but in the laters seasons they do get meatier. I wasn't sure where to put those 2.

Comment

good point though, why didn't they finish Deadwood?

crazy fools
                                      I went googling it cos I couldn't remember, but I think it seems it just wasn't getting viewers.

It seems HBO said at the time they were gonna finish it off with 2 movies, but never did it.

I know Rome was cancelled because it was too expensive to make compared to revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                        It's not about "not getting it" or it being too subtle. It's just not that good. Certainly not a Top 10 show.

West Wing is head and shoulders above it (the nearest comparison to it I thought), as are things like Rome, Deadwood, Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers and Oz, and that's just to mention kinda serious shows off the top of my head and not to mention more fun shows/lighter shows such as BSG, Curb, House, Dexter, Entourage, South Park, etc. that you'd watch if you were in a different mood.

It is good, I get it, there are some great characters in it, but it's not a Top 10 show for me. If you wanted to narrow it down to something like Top 10 shows on TV right now, or Top 10 serious drama's I'd agree, but IMO it's not good enough to be placed in the Top 10 show of all time.

I also hate it when people make it out like other people not liking a show is because they are too dumb to "get it". It's a TV show, it's not Shakespeare, there's not much to get!! It certainly won't be to everyone's taste, but I don't think you need a Degree in English Lit to get it.

Just to be clear again, I really really like the show, but I really really really like and preferred other shows. E.g. if I was told Mad Men was being cancelled so they could finish Deadwood or Rome, I would be delighted.
                                        I was joking with the too subtle bit, though if you are going to list it alongside Spartacus

I disagree about the quality of MAd Men though. It works on so many levels of costume, kitchen sink, romantic and workplace dramas but best of all for me is how the trajectories of the central characters and the Madison Avenue business inform us of the enormous social and economic change that was just around the corner.
                                        Of your top tier list I'd put Deadwood, Wire and Sopranos on a different level from anything else and I'd be rating Mad Men in or around probably a bit ahead of Breaking Bad. Obviously there is a strong bias towards what is fresh and current but I'm still surprised that there isn't more British 70's and 80's stuff especially the Alan Bleasdale and Dennis Potter series getting mentions in top ten lists. Just watched a couple of episodes of GBH again recently and its fantastic but maybe you have to know the politics of the time to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Interested to hear you thoughts on this. I've only recently watched the first series and for the first time ever, I'm disappointed at a BBV recommendation.

Loved the sets, the costumes, and the lighting. That was about it. It's no Wire or Sopranos IMO

Though I will watch it again, just in case it was my bad mood that ruined it for me.
                                          Im 4 episodes into and enjoying it so far, it hasnt gripped me straight away like some other shows but i think i will really enjoy it overall.

I really like the style of the show and the way things were done back then, seems crazy. It definitely has a lot of substance so hopefully as the show progresses for me i will get a better feel for the characters.

on the Mad Men thing, just finished Season 3 last night (TD, I'll be lending that to you when required). Looking forward to Season 4 already.

Anyone who is looking for 'action' in The Wire or The Sopranos sense is obviously going to be disappointed and for that reason, I can understand why many people would say they don't get MM. It's all about the characters. The sense of a lost time (pre Women's Lib , pre 60s revolution ) is also very apparent and, to me anyway, quite poignant.

Was watching it the other day and lolling to myself as the main character seduces his daughter's primary school teacher, got caught by Mrs Duke III and she accused me of 'wanting to be Don Draper'. Good read by her, naturally I bluffed my way out of it. I think.
                                          I could really imagine El Raoul Stunt Duke III living it up back then seems like it would suit you immensely

All the drinking and smoking and smoking and drinking its relentless, watching one episode last night were Don Drapers wife is doing the dishes and has the marigolds on and has a cigarette in her hands lols.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Capello, Lippi, Aguirre and Van Marwik and Hitzfeld all on more than Trap according to this.
                                            http://edant.ole.com.ar/notas/2009/12/07/futbolinternacional/02056604.html

Thats just from the qualified countries - Hiddink was getting $4M from Russia, and the Arab petrodollar countries (which I've little doubt McWilliams didn't bother researching) pay multimillion salaries in their futile attempts to qualify.

Lazy journalism by DMW.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Wowsers.
                                              But it is. Its very formulaic paint by numbers thriller TV. Its so well paced and acted keeping viewers on the edge of their seats that it caries it off brilliantly.
                                              Though IMO the holes are growing all the time in the outrageousness of the plot twists.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                I could really imagine El Raoul Stunt Duke III living it up back then seems like it would suit you immensely
                                                it really would

very frustrating to be born out of your time

edit; I also would have liked to be a Victorian colonialist

Comment

it really would

very frustrating to be born out of your time

edit; I also would have liked to be a Victorian colonialist
                                                  I think to see how "when women were women" back then play out will be interesting.

Thats nearly one of the first things that sprung to mind "jesus id say Glyn would of loved this"

Victorian Colonialist, why?

Thanks again for the lend
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Genius. Hopefully bump into him in Edinburgh for a drink!

Comment

Im 2 episodes into dexter im not blown away yet but im happy enough.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                        you'll be hooked for life by episode 5

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                          keep going with it, It gets gripping!

Comment

Before the funeral yesterday in Engerland I had to kill time in Macklesfield town with the gheyest campest bloke since Raouls victorian ancestors. Anyway we are sitting outside a coffee shop trying to find something to talk about waiting on the others to pick us up to take us to the creamatorium, I don't drink tea or coffee so I ask him for a diet coke when he was ordering. So he went in and shouted out to me, MIND MY BAG. His multicoloured 'gola' manbag was on the table. A couple of English blokes looked over at me , one of them winked and said. Don't worry honkytonks we won't steal it. I actually said to them FCK MY LIFE, that seemed to amuse them no end. Still I pulled over the manbag to within a few inches of my clutches just in case they did steal it and gave them an embarassed grin. I didn't want the ghey fellow getting hysterical with me I sez, trying to distance myself from that type of thing.

The world is gone mad since Rock Hudson died. (or was that John Wayne)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                              Before the funeral yesterday in Engerland I had to kill time in Macklesfield town with the gheyest campest bloke since Raouls victorian ancestors.
                                                              this guy?

Comment

Unable to access my collection of .gifs, but needless to say I'd be posting nodding head guy about now...
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Yeah the ratings had slipped and Deadwood was costing a fortune per episode to make so the network decided to cut it.

I remember seeing an interview with David Milch in which he ends up ranting about how HBO screwed him in killing Deadwood and how he screwed them back. He pitched a surfing show which he made sound great and they wanted him to do it as they loved the idea of capturing a large young demographic as they love surfing! So I think they thought they were getting some light entertainment show based around surfing and a beach town.

Milch ended up trying to turn it into something deep and meaningful which disgusted the network and they stepped in fairly quickly to cancel the show.

Opr

Comment

Before the funeral yesterday in Engerland I had to kill time in Macklesfield town with the gheyest campest bloke since Raouls victorian ancestors. Anyway we are sitting outside a coffee shop trying to find something to talk about waiting on the others to pick us up to take us to the creamatorium, I don't drink tea or coffee so I ask him for a diet coke when he was ordering. So he went in and shouted out to me, MIND MY BAG. His multicoloured 'gola' manbag was on the table. A couple of English blokes looked over at me , one of them winked and said. Don't worry honkytonks we won't steal it. I actually said to them FCK MY LIFE, that seemed to amuse them no end. Still I pulled over the manbag to within a few inches of my clutches just in case they did steal it and gave them an embarassed grin. I didn't want the ghey fellow getting hysterical with me I sez, trying to distance myself from that type of thing.

No way was the Duke a pillow biter blasphemy
                                                                    cue abuse for being a homphobe
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-08-10, 12:30.

Comment

So here I am wondering how I was going to get value from my house on the river (pretty sure villian had a flush but didn't know if he would pay me off)....

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t1290)
                                                                      SB (t775)
                                                                      Hero (BB) (t2270)
                                                                      UTG (t2575)
                                                                      UTG+1 (t2920)
                                                                      MP1 (t1470)
                                                                      MP2 (t3375)
                                                                      MP3 (t1175)
                                                                      CO (t2610)

Hero's M: 25.22

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 10
                                                                      UTG calls t60, 4 folds, CO calls t60, 1 fold, SB calls t30, Hero checks

Flop: (t240) 10, 9, A (4 players)
                                                                      SB checks, Hero bets t180, 1 fold, CO calls t180, 1 fold

Turn: (t600) Q (2 players)
                                                                      Hero bets t480, CO calls t480

River: (t1560) A (2 players)
                                                                      Hero bets t1200, CO raises to t1890 (All-In), Hero calls t350 (All-In)

Total pot: t4660

SPOILER

Results:
                                                                      Hero had A, 10 (full house, Aces over tens).
                                                                      CO had J, K (royal flush).
                                                                      Outcome: CO won t4660
                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

tl;dr?
                                                                        Solskjaer caught the ghey in Macklesfield, which is basically like admitting that he had it in his back pocket all along

Funny he waited until after his wedding before coming out like that
                                                                        Full fledged Cathaholic guilt on display for all to see!

Comment

Madrid have signed Kedhira & Ozil for a total price of around £25m or so, and Fergie insists there's "no value in the market"

We're going backwards fast
                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                            tl;dr?
                                                                            Solskjaer caught the ghey in Macklesfield, which is basically like admitting that he had it in his back pocket all along

Funny he waited until after his wedding before coming out like that
                                                                            Full fledged Cathaholic guilt on display for all to see!
                                                                            Hey I don't mind you calling me ghey (so much) but CATHOLIC? GTFO.

All this TV talk.
                                                                            The BBV still not giving enough love to the L word. It was on late and often I would rush into the bedroom afterwards and enquire after the other halfs state of slumber. Her acting skills were poor as the little grin is always a dead giveaway
                                                                            that she can hear my begging. Although one time it was just wind and I had to leave very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                              No way was the Duke a pillow biter blasphemy
                                                                              cue abuse for being a homphobe
                                                                              Is that what yer after?. Durty sick SICK puppy.

Comment

Is that what yer after?. Durty sick SICK puppy.
                                                                                No thanks chalk burns

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                  No thanks chalk burns
                                                                                  only if you screw in the extension

Comment

The touching ball you have to avoid otherwise they can play away.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        The touching ball you have to avoid otherwise they can play away.
                                                                                        I prefer an easy pink over a tight brown any day.

Comment

Just watched the first Dudesons in the USA, they are as mad as a bag of spanners ! Those crazy Finns...
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Question for people living in Dublin. Do you answer your door when someone rings the doorbell? I always do but i think after today im gonna stop cause everytime i do its just so tilting. Its normally someone trying to sell me a painting or photos which are all normally crap. Or some dodgey character trying to sell me sky tv. Airtricity trying to get me to sign up, 16/17 year olds collecting money for nacker drinking a trip to somewhere, etc.

Recently i lost my head a bit. Some spanish girl rang the doorbell and I answered. The end of the golf open was on and i had it straight in my head that i was just going to be polite and turn them away quickly. She was selling paintings made by foreign immegrants or something and i said to her i had seen this type of thing before and i wasnt interested. She asked me some annoying questions and told me that i should really spend 5 minuts looking at them as they were very good. I told her i dont have the time as i am watching something on tv and i dont want to miss it. This didnt go down well with her and she said " Would you rather look at a tv than look at something someone has spent days making and put their heart and life experience into?" I said yes and closed the door on her. Not like me but the way she was trying to guilt me into buying something was really annoying.

Comment

The tight brown is a foul and a miss here especially if you dont call it

Comment

Any holes a goal!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                  The tight brown is a foul and a miss here especially if you dont call it
                                                                                                  It's deffo a MISS with me, never a mister anyway.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                                                                                      Question for people living in Dublin. Do you answer your door when someone rings the doorbell? I always do but i think after today im gonna stop cause everytime i do its just so tilting. Its normally someone trying to sell me a painting or photos which are all normally crap. Or some dodgey character trying to sell me sky tv. Airtricity trying to get me to sign up, 16/17 year olds collecting money for nacker drinking a trip to somewhere, etc.

Recently i lost my head a bit. Some spanish girl rang the doorbell and I answered. The end of the golf open was on and i had it straight in my head that i was just going to be polite and turn them away quickly. She was selling paintings made by foreign immegrants or something and i said to her i had seen this type of thing before and i wasnt interested. She asked me some annoying questions and told me that i should really spend 5 minuts looking at them as they were very good. I told her i dont have the time as i am watching something on tv and i dont want to miss it. This didnt go down well with her and she said " Would you rather look at a tv than look at something someone has spent days making and put their heart and life experience into?" I said yes and closed the door on her. Not like me but the way she was trying to guilt me into buying something was really annoying.
                                                                                                      Obv an ugly bird !
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

The rude approach is the only one that works. Just open the the door "i'm not intrested" and close the door. Bing bang blaow.

Was in the gfs house a few weeks ago and her dad has no time for them. He won't let anyone open the door to them, he'd rather go out himself and let them know how he feels about their paticular product/service lol. So this dodgy geezer comes around selling counterfeit scratchcards who we all know about. GFs dad goes outside and starts yelling at him and basically chasing him down the street. Never seen anything more funny in my life tbh.

Comment

Im lucky ,i live on the 3rd floor when the bell rings i go out on the balcony and see who it is. If i dont know them i dont answer. It always tends to be airtricity or eircom or the television license inspector

Comment

I have sympathy for them because I used to do it when the only other choice I had was the dole. meh its a horrible job and I didn't like it

Comment

Living at home is the nuts in these scenarios! I never answer the home phone when it rings, it's never ever for me, so point blankly refuse to answer! The doorbell is the same! Let some other hopeful person answer it!
                                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

you know you're an adult when you pay your TV licence for the first time

think I was 30

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                                                                  The rude approach is the only one that works. Just open the the door "i'm not intrested" and close the door. Bing bang blaow.

Was in the gfs house a few weeks ago and her dad has no time for them. He won't let anyone open the door to them, he'd rather go out himself and let them know how he feels about their paticular product/service lol. So this dodgy geezer comes around selling counterfeit scratchcards who we all know about. GFs dad goes outside and starts yelling at him and basically chasing him down the street. Never seen anything more funny in my life tbh.

This is how rumours about well known politicians start!!!
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

.
                                                                                                                    Is there no doorbells in the country or a different code of entry, do people just let themselves in or holler?.
                                                                                                                    It could be because many many years ago i was helping making a catering hire delivery with the driver right into the back arse of Naul(which is a maze if you get in too deep). We were meant to pick up a charachter called Christopher who would take us to the school so he could open up.

Christopher was a jack of all trades around the Naul from caretaker to flower seller and everything in between. Cristopher walked with a limp and liked to tell the tale of the limp of when he was 'steeped' in a motor cycle accident. He was fond of the word steeped. On another delivery we picked him up and he pointed out an old unused garage and said with a slight sense of pride "Thats the brothers garage............he's dead". Sorry to hear that Christopher how did that happen? "Got steeped in a car accident aye". Christopher dispite his badly pronounced limped liked to help with the lifting and always said "I can lift any weight no problem i just cant walk with it". So his job was to get up onto the truck in his george webs and jeans and lift the stuff to the edge.

One day we were making another delivery into Naul and we went to pick Christopher from his house again so he could let us into the school where we were to deliver but there was no bell on the house door and no sign of Christopher. The door was ajar so we hollered out his name but still no answer. I could see his elderly mother inside through the window and it was only when she seen us she came to the door because she was a bit deaf. But she gave us some abuse for not just walking in as if it was our own house!. When christopher arrived back after being at a funeral(someone got steeped) she told Christopher what fools we were for waiting patiently outside knocking instead of just walking in. She could have even coined the phrase lol
                                                                                                                    So maybe the doorbell thing is just a city thing?.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

This is how rumours about well known politicians start!!!
                                                                                                                      I believe you have mistaken me for some other Mary Harney

F****** LEGS IT

Comment

I just think MM has more depth than those shows. Sure the WW was great, but it rarely held my attention the same way MM does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post

This reminded me of one of the funniest things that happened in my parents house a while ago.

Myself and the Missus were visiting and the doorbell rang, Mrs05 answered it, saw 2 young looking lads (early/mid 20's) and didn't realise they were Jehovah Witnesses, so she just opened the door, said "Come on in and wait in the sitting room and I'll get him." She then shouted upstairs to my brother, "There's some people here to see you!!" The brother came down and went into the sitting room only to see 2 Jehovah's Witnesses sitting there waiting on him.

It took him about 15 minutes to get them out while the rest of us broke our shite laughing in the kitchen while Mrs05 was suitably embarrassed. It genuinely was hilarious, we still talk about it years later...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X