Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do get rid of a professional poker player from hanging around your front door?

SPOILER
    Pay him for the pizza.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
      Any recommendations on where to buy ground coffee beans?
      Any of the decent Italians in the supermarket,imo.Or were you thinking of something posher?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
        My mates band who are

The North strand klezmer band storming out the Burger king in Dun Laoghaire during the festival (of D.L) in 2006.The B.K manager is not impressed.

Are supporting/playing with these boys tomorrow night

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tickets only €12.50 and you get a free pint. Well worth it tbh.

http://www.templebar.ie/EventDetail.aspx?eventid=177
        Wasn't the first one posted in the old BBV before?Killme I think,was that you?

Comment

Ah cheers, I forgot about supermarkets. I think there is a selection of Illy in Tesco.

I'm a coffee fish atm, but will obv be moving up levels as I improve.

Comment

Ah cheers, I forgot about supermarkets. I think there is a selection of Illy in Tesco.

A grinder is good craic when your ready to move up

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
              Wasn't the first one posted in the old BBV before?Killme I think,was that you?
              It was probably me, I went to school with the lot of them. Talented mofo's.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8M9SKvpfIw[/ame]
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Get the one with the black stripe around the end of the Illy tin and not the red stripe. Illy is the Floyd Mayweather of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  I break my ankle or do the ligaments every ~5 months or so because I didn't get it treated properly when I messed it up the first time. Make sure you take all the recovery time before going back to using it properly, might feel ok but will do you damage in the long term.

Oh yeah, you are a girl. Slip ons, pffft.
                  Fracture it is, WP 5Star. Of course I only went in to have it x-rayed this afternoon. Also have to travel back to Dublin for 2 weeks tomorrow with a half of a cast as they cant put a proper cast on until the swelling goes down. This means a far chunkier cast which jeans wont fit over.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                    New 12 minute LOST clip online, I stuck a link in the place.

Opr
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/ame]
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                      Draw is split in 2, champions qualify against champions, teams that didnt win their leagues qualify against each other.
                      Think thats retarded.
                      Should be an open draw imo.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Signature if any1 is interested!

Comment

Absolutely delighted with the CL draw, it's the best draw we could have had.

Also we need a forum rule about posting amazing bad beats in the same post as declaring an affinity for pineapple on pizzas. Cardshark is sitting at home right now, watching Ronin, with half a pineapple on a pizza thinking "See all those thanks - nice to see people agreeing with me about pineapple."

Comment

what time do the boyle bookies close at?...kinda need money from my online a/c
                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Dont think there are any white ones about are there?
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                what time do the boyle bookies close at?...kinda need money from my online a/c

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                  Signature if any1 is interested!
                                  Dont think the white ones are being released for awhile afaik.
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Any recommendations on where to buy ground coffee beans?
                                    I'm a bit of a coffee snob tbh.. but there are loads of good ones out there.

Aldi actually do good ground coffee but avoid lidl like the plague!

Marks and Spencers do good own brand ones too.

If you go to your local starbucks and select the beans you like then they will grind them for you there. Not a bad option but I'm not mad on Starbucks coffee anyway.

Coffee is a lot to do with personal taste and there was a time when to me coffee was just coffee.. now I can nearly tell from the aroma the country of origin.

My own personal favourite is Segafredo Coffee from a dutch company but it is not widely available here.

anyway whatever one you choose ....enjoy!
                                    Last edited by Macspower; 06-08-10, 15:36.
                                    Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

My PB Tench weighing in at 4lb 13 Oz

15 mins of a battle!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                      Last edited by Macspower; 06-08-10, 15:32.
                                      Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                        I'm a bit of a coffee snop tbh.. but there are loads opf good ones out there.

Aldi actually do good ground coffee but avoid lidl like the plague!

Marks and Spencers do good own brand ones too.

If you go to your local starbucks and select the beans you like then they will grind them for you there. Not a bad option but I'm not mad on Starbucks coffee anyway.

Coffee is a lot to do with personal taste and there was a time when to me coffee was just coffee.. now I can nearly tell from the aroma the country of origin.

My own personal favourite is Segafredo Coffee from a dutch company but it is not widely available here.

Cheers Paul,
                                        I think Zuutroy said to go for Insomnia's ground beans aswell.

Comment

LOL at the camouflage hat.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Have to say I really like the Tesco finest Colombian.
                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Cheers Paul,
                                              I think Zuutroy said to go for Insomnia's ground beans aswell.
                                              Insomnia are also excellent
                                              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                why?
                                                Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                I don't get what you meant by highlighting some of those games
                                                The whole CL qualifying process was restructured two years ago so as to make it harder for 3rd / 4th place teams from the big leagues to get to the group stages, and make life easier on champions from nations lower in the coefficient.

I highlighted those games because think of some of the teams that are going to come out of those draws (plus the likes of Debrecen and the Cypriot champs last year, etc). In my opinion it is a good thing that the cash cow that is the CL is more accessible to a wider range of league champions across Europe.
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That's one handsome fish.

Is it a tench that the fish is holding up?

Comment

Recent piece of research on the effect of an opponent's face on decisions in poker:

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                      Up a grand for the week playing 3 pub tournies!

oh yeah ghostfaceste is the easiest big blind ever!
                                                      Yeah but you wont call a 3 bet, i reckon you were 1 bb up at the end of the night!! the 44 hand was ridiculous. I'm never playing KQ again

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Jayminator has a pilots license. Think he flew Mickste and hatedejacks down to play Connie's event in Killarney 2 years ago when the lads were nursing the mother of all hangovers. I chose to get the train to be on the safe side!
                                                        they must have been hammared to get into a plane with Jay.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                        speaking of 'run good', I had a BCB sized punt on a horse last night. I took the 13/8 in the afternoon with PP (in a shop) and the noble beast duly obliged. SP was 2/1.

collected just now and the bird behind the counter paid out at 2/1. Obviously I said nothing and walked out with the loots in my grubby little paw (feck them, they can afford to pay BCB's wages)

Are PP now doing guaranteed 'best of SP or early price' in their shops or did I just run good?
                                                        Fairly sure they have GP for every race including accumulators

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Don't want to re-ignite the controversy but I had to say I'm partial to pineapple on my pizza.... Had two big grilled rings of pineapple on a gourmet burger during the week though and it was just too sweet in that instance.

I wonder what coconut would taste like on a pizza?!
                                                        Pineapple on Pizza is the best.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Qualifiers for Europa League (its where all the cool kids are hanging out this year).

LIVERPOOL v Trabzonspor
                                                        CELTIC v Utrecht
                                                        DUNDEE UNITED v AEK Athens
                                                        Rapid Wien v ASTON VILLA
                                                        Odense v MOTHERWELL
                                                        Timisaora v MANCHESTER CITY
                                                        Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        The whole CL qualifying process was restructured two years ago so as to make it harder for 3rd / 4th place teams from the big leagues to get to the group stages, and make life easier on champions from nations lower in the coefficient.

I highlighted those games because think of some of the teams that are going to come out of those draws (plus the likes of Debrecen and the Cypriot champs last year, etc). In my opinion it is a good thing that the cash cow that is the CL is more accessible to a wider range of league champions across Europe.
                                                        If only an irish team could get there now.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                          Absolutely delighted with the CL draw, it's the best draw we could have had.

Also we need a forum rule about posting amazing bad beats in the same post as declaring an affinity for pineapple on pizzas. Cardshark is sitting at home right now, watching Ronin, with half a pineapple on a pizza thinking "See all those thanks - nice to see people agreeing with me about pineapple."
                                                          Thats brilliant!

EDIT: Still laughing.

Also are you suggesting that pineapple is not awesome on pizzas?
                                                          Last edited by cardshark202; 06-08-10, 15:53.

Comment

Also are you suggesting that pineapple is not awesome on pizzas?
                                                            I am indeed suggesting that. But unlike others I merely disagree that it's nice, I wouldn't seek a custodial sentence for such pizza criminals.

Comment

I also prefer chicken pizzas to ham pizzas, and ham pizzas to pepperoni pizzas

chicken mushroom and pineapple is an excellent pizza

Comment

Blatant Shilling

Get yourself across to this thread http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4670 and sign up for the Fantasy Premier League competition people.

It doesn't matter what you know or don't know about football, after all a bloody Citeh fan won it last year which speaks volumes about the luck involved tbh

Only 1 week left until Kick-off!!
                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I also prefer chicken pizzas to ham pizzas, and ham pizzas to pepperoni pizzas

chicken mushroom and pineapple is an excellent pizza
                                                                  ah now your ruining it.

When it comes to Pizza's

Ham and Pineapple
                                                                  Hot & Spicy

are solid choices imo.

Comment

This afternoon I found my watch. It was missing for four months. It was still running and only 40 seconds slow. The date was showing 4th August when it should show 6th August - difference was 31st April and 31st June, as my watch always shows 31 days a month, so I guess I lost it sometime in April.

It had fallen off the stairs banister and lodged on a small ledge. My dusting frequency > four months.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                      Blatant Shilling

Get yourself across to this thread http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4670 and sign up for the Fantasy Premier League competition people.

It doesn't matter what you know or don't know about football, after all a bloody Citeh fan won it last year which speaks volumes about the luck involved tbh

Only 1 week left until Kick-off!!
                                                                      will you accept MB?

Comment

I was getting on a bus from the airport in germany, the driver scrutinized me for a second before handing me a ticket and saying munich (english pronuciation ldo), and I quickly replied thanks. Obv then had a slight moment of panic expecting to be pulled off the bus and shot.

Comment

Horse update from Strewelpeter.

Sonic beat next wex price is skinny but if all goes well it could go in. More hopeful than optimistic. One time

Tony has a piece of the horse I believe. Gl
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                            Dont think there are any white ones about are there?
                                                                            I went in today to buy one and the 02 store said the white one had not been released yet

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

Sonic beat next wex price is skinny but if all goes well it could go in. More hopeful than optimistic. One time

solid tip for the EW... wp sir!!

how about the 6.25 till I lump my winnings on some other useless nag!
                                                                              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Good stuff Paul. I'm afraid I can't help beyond that tip.
                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

Pinch in a nine ole chap. Cook me up a shilling!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                    will you accept MB?
                                                                                    I don't have a moneybookers account, but I'll accept paypal/stars/PPP or if one of the lads has a MB account they could accept it and send it on from there?

I could also just give you my bank details, but I'll need proof that you're really a Nigerian businessman first.
                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

I could also just give you my bank details, but I'll need proof that you're really a Nigerian businessman first.

Comment

Where has all the i-poker traffic gone???

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                          Where has all the i-poker traffic gone???
                                                                                          They are such gimps, the french thing surely hasnt helped but reducing/wiping out guarentees during the world cup was aggrivated the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            They are such gimps, the french thing surely hasnt helped but reducing/wiping out guarentees during the world cup was aggrivated the situation.
                                                                                            Why did they just not reinstate the guarentees??

Comment

Originally posted by kevirl View Post
                                                                                              they are such gimps, the french thing surely hasnt helped but reducing/wiping out guarentees during the world cup was aggrivated the situation.
                                                                                              Originally posted by hooch View Post
                                                                                              why did they just not reinstate the guarentees??
                                                                                              will you two get spell checker or something

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                will you two get spell checker or something
                                                                                                Im so so so sorrryyyyyyyyy..........

Comment

Originally posted by hooch View Post
                                                                                                  im so so so sorrryyyyyyyyy..........
                                                                                                  jebus, theres only one 'y' in sorry

Comment

Jesus has a ''s'' in it.

Comment

also only two r's

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah but you wont call a 3 bet, i reckon you were 1 bb up at the end of the night!! the 44 hand was ridiculous. I'm never playing KQ again
                                                                                                        +ev

Comment

Where is it available here Macs?.

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                                                                            +ev
                                                                                                            2 bloody luckboxes imo Anyone who can get a player to call off his above average tourney stack with J2o is either a genius or luckbox & i'm siding with the latter. And as for the balding one ......................

Comment

Brag:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP2 (t1815)
                                                                                                              CO (t4355)
                                                                                                              Button (t4015)
                                                                                                              SB (t1580)
                                                                                                              BB (t3140)
                                                                                                              Hero (UTG) (t3455)
                                                                                                              MP1 (t2820)

Hero's M: 28.79

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K, K
                                                                                                              Hero bets t240, 4 folds, SB raises to t560, BB calls t480, Hero raises to t2240, SB calls t1020 (All-In), BB calls t1680

Flop: (t6060) K, Q, 4 (3 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                                                              BB bets t900 (All-In), Hero calls t900

Turn: (t7860) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t7860) 9 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t7860

Results:
                                                                                                              SB had K, A (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                              BB had A, 10 (high card, Ace).
                                                                                                              Hero had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                                                                              Outcome: Hero won t7860

Beat:
                                                                                                              Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 60/120 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t1520)
                                                                                                              Hero (MP1) (t8325)
                                                                                                              MP2 (t4820)
                                                                                                              CO (t5090)
                                                                                                              Button (t6805)
                                                                                                              SB (t2120)
                                                                                                              BB (t4130)
                                                                                                              UTG (t2440)

Hero's M: 46.25

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q
                                                                                                              1 fold, UTG+1 bets t1520 (All-In), Hero raises to t8325 (All-In), 3 folds, SB calls t2060 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t5880) 3, 6, 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t5880) 7 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t5880) J (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t5880

Results:
                                                                                                              SB had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
                                                                                                              UTG+1 had 5, 5 (three of a kind, fives).
                                                                                                              Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                              Outcome: SB won t5880

Variance: Still 3rd of 15 remaining
                                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                New 12 minute LOST clip online, I stuck a link in the place.

Opr
                                                                                                                PM please?
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                  PM please?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGRqDL43AU[/ame]

http:// www .youtube.com/watch?v=LrGRqDL43AU

leave out the space in the url cause embedding doesnt work
                                                                                                                  Last edited by KevIRL; 06-08-10, 18:43.

Comment

I know i asked this months ago and got an answer but of course never bothered about it, but where can i bring an old laptop to recycle/give to charity?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                      I know i asked this months ago and got an answer but of course never bothered about it, but where can i bring an old laptop to recycle/give to charity?
                                                                                                                      Good question, have a bunch of dead lappys here that I could do with getting rid of

Comment

If the Nazis had won the War, would we be being sold insurance by a dog called Hitler?

Oh Ja.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                          Im so so so sorrryyyyyyyyy..........
                                                                                                                          Was that said in this voice??

Thats how i pictured it anyway.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X