This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm easily amused

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoD3jgYFig&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoD3jgYFig&feature=channel[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3okQim4sORc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3okQim4sORc[/ame]

Comment

Haven't been loving Top Gear as much in the last while but as people have mentioned they did a great piece about Ayrton Senna last night, if you have a few minutes to spare you should have a look at the piece.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpN0ODgK4mM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SQ1TI9A4A[/ame]
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        I thought all the bru haha from Kitchen Confidential killed this practice
        deffo standard practice in most hotels.

Wont poison you or anything. Once the food from the previous day is cooled properly and stored properly it's still perfect...

But Monday is the day for the chef to walk into the fridge and come up with a good lunch from whatever is there. Sign of a good chef actually if he can make something from nothing .... although todays menu didn't have lot of imagination... but the bacon chops with pepper sauce were a big hit as was the braised steak
        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Seen a spanner of a hand played in the SE last night, we are on the final table i cant remember if we were 8/9 handed, folded around to the cut off who ships all in for 8800, button wakes up with a hand starts the aul grimace over if they should call or not, button is playing 30k or so eventually folds his hand saying it was a bad fold and he didnt want to say.

So the CO push gets through and he shows 22. Little while later i ask the person so what did you actually fold, i was thinking he folded 55-77, he says you wont believe me "i folded JJ" i was thinking wtf he was deadly serious tried to explain it "yeah but what if the SB or BB wakes up with AK, JJ is a bogey hand etc etc" im just shaking my head in disbelief

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Seen a spanner of a hand played in the SE last night, we are on the final table i cant remember if we were 8/9 handed, folded around to the cut off who ships all in for 8800, button wakes up with a hand starts the aul grimace over if they should call or not, button is playing 30k or so eventually folds his hand saying it was a bad fold and he didnt want to say.

So the CO push gets through and he shows 22. Little while later i ask the person so what did you actually fold, i was thinking he folded 55-77, he says you wont believe me "i folded JJ" i was thinking wtf he was deadly serious tried to explain it "yeah but what if the SB or BB wakes up with AK, JJ is a bogey hand etc etc" im just shaking my head in disbelief
            i once folded KK to a 3bet pre-flop.my argument was,he must have AA.
            i never found out what he had though...

Comment

going to play a few online tourneys tonight. can play i poker stars or FT.

suggestions?
              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                Well I cant play the Jackpot, still unforgiven. Understandably.

If your playing anywhere else give me a shout, same number as before. Oh and its Theresa btw in case you werent sure.
                yeah I guess the old tackle on the table takes a while... well if Sickpuppy can lift a player from the seat and body slam him to the floor and still play there I think there is hope for you yet...

have you tried apologising after all this time and see what happens?
                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                  going to play a few online tourneys tonight. can play i poker stars or FT.

suggestions?
                  most of the best Ipoker ones already started unless you're into speeds and turbos
                  you could be up half the night on stars
                  FT...??? I still haven't deposited on there so?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    anytime i asked i got the figure
                    Ok maybe each skin is different.

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                    The rule was to stop the place becoming a spam hole with every John, Joe and Mich who has an affiliate deal going mad posting their crap, hence we have the use sigs rule. I'm sure we could have a RB request thread in the online section where people can post to request RB offers by PM.
                    Think this would be a good idea there was a thread on the old site that basically had turned into this.

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                    Right so that hit and run accident i was in a couple of weeks ago, i have agreed to a settlement of 6.5K.

Decided i wanna get a car and go on my parents insurance as named driver, i have no idea where to even start looking so if anyone could point me in the direction of some relativley nice/cheap cars 1.3 engine and below id appreciate it

Any other ideas on how to blow the cash also welcome xD
                    Ok on the insurance front do both of your parents drive there own car? If so you may be in trouble with that idea.

On the car front check adverts.ie and donedeal. I will say that you really should get someone to come with you when buying the car that has a good idea about cars.

Even buying a car from a garage is dodgy as my gf and me went and bought her a 99 focus from a main dealers in waterford and when we brought it to the mechanics when a small problem occured a week after purchase he was able to show us €1000 + worth of work that was needed on it.

The Garage took the car back and refunded us but it was shocking that a main dealers would let a car out in that condition.

This just shows you how carefull you need to be had this been private we would be stuck with it.
                    Last edited by tipp86; 26-07-10, 21:01.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                      It was some of the weakest poker i have seen anybody play in a long time, like he would of called the allin with AK/AQ but not JJ.

We got down to 4 handed, he had 3/4bb and was limping the sb and folding to my shoves.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ssIhiD8kKM[/ame]

Comment

So, go to ring my mate Tom Gallagher, and he answers the phone in a jovial chatty fashion. Takes me 90 seconds to realize that I've actually rang danutpeddlar Tom Kitt by mistake. Of course, Mr. Kitt - gentleman that he is - has just played along and decided to have a bit of a chat. Leaving me terribly confused momentarily.

Phones, difficult things really aren't they.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Cant remember who put up that mashup from Girl Talk, quality stuff very good cheers man.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNfbX6uvA6s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNfbX6uvA6s[/ame]

Welsh rap

Comment

Originally posted by kidsgotheart View Post
                                Why was part 1 of my photos deleted?

Im thinking the mods are a bunch of insombolic mother fuckers who dont want their members to enjoy amazing pictures.
                                What was i smoking that night

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  So, go to ring my mate Tom Gallagher, and he answers the phone in a jovial chatty fashion. Takes me 90 seconds to realize that I've actually rang danutpeddlar Tom Kitt by mistake. Of course, Mr. Kitt - gentleman that he is - has just played along and decided to have a bit of a chat. Leaving me terribly confused momentarily.

Willow Connolly rang me earlier by mistake as well. Turns out she meant to ring someone in Canada.

You aren't blonde though Lloyd, so you have no excuse

Comment

Brag: BBV's fashion advice got me through the first round of interviews for an internship.

Beat: Next step is to find 5 strangers to interview/pitch to regarding a new social gambling thing, take notes and present my findings to them in a week or two.

Variance: BBV seems like a pretty good place to find a good samaritan

Hate to be shilling but if anyone fancies giving me a bit of a digout a PM would be very much appreciated!

Comment

abuse of admin powers there imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                        Sry Esh , didn't mean to leave you hangin like that. I had J7

Comment

Pretty cool infographic for Inception

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Cant remember who put up that mashup from Girl Talk, quality stuff very good cheers man.
                                            Last two albums are Night Ripper and Feed the Animals.

Available for free off his site. http://illegal-art.net/shop/

Other stuff before is pretty poor in comparison.

He's incredibly talented, I am not into much of the music that he uses as samples, but there is a synergy about the music he makes.

Used 3,000 different samples on the Night Ripper album.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                              Brag: BBV's fashion advice got me through the first round of interviews for an internship.

Beat: Next step is to find 5 strangers to interview/pitch to regarding a new social gambling thing, take notes and present my findings to them in a week or two.

Hate to be shilling but if anyone fancies giving me a bit of a digout a PM would be very much appreciated!
                                              If you can do it by phone or pm, email, i will take part .
                                              I just wont be in dub for a while .

Comment

bet you have some sort of fangdngley yoke of a phone... Give em the ould nokia 6310i anyday..

I have a stupid iphone now and it just rings people at random..
                                                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

£30k for a Fiat 500

recession, what recession

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

RTE reach a new low... Katherine Lynch is woefull.... but still have to have the odd giggle
                                                    Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                      Last two albums are Night Ripper and Feed the Animals.

Available for free off his site. http://illegal-art.net/shop/

Other stuff before is pretty poor in comparison.

He's incredibly talented, I am not into much of the music that he uses as samples, but there is a synergy about the music he makes.

Used 3,000 different samples on the Night Ripper album.
                                                      Yeah he is pretty impressive, alot of his mixes are flawless they just work so well together. There is a journey mix on play your part part 2 its just brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                        abuse of admin powers there imo
                                                        Who did what?

Comment

Fucking cunt. Honestly the level of retarded cunts that play poker can be a joke at some stage. I know variance and all that but variance seems to love the retard.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Who did what?
                                                            ya. spill the beans pls. Its usually me, but not this time

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNwPzHvqauM&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg4j8o0XiBs[/ame]
                                                              Last edited by BrianByrne; 26-07-10, 21:50.
                                                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

^^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                  Fucking cunt. Honestly the level of retarded cunts that play poker can be a joke at some stage. I know variance and all that but variance seems to love the retard.
                                                                  Are you mods acting the mick again, slotting in posts from 2003 to confuse us

Comment

Anyone playing on the Cake network should read. Looks like the same flaw as UB!

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Opr
                                                                    Last edited by Opr; 26-07-10, 22:06.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64[/ame]

If no1 has heard any of their material, they are excellent

Also

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH1cFnzzp7w[/ame]
                                                                      Last edited by BrianByrne; 26-07-10, 21:55.
                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

This looks good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNrHlyMwtQ[/ame]

Over at Comic Con the cast for The Avengers has been unveiled the pic is very large so it will be in a spoiler.

SPOILER

From left to right, Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), Scarlet Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Chris Evans (Captain America), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Mark Ruffalo (the Hulk) and director Joss Whedon.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                                                                          Are you mods acting the mick again, slotting in posts from 2003 to confuse us
                                                                          Not just posts!

Comment

They must have the poor bastard tormented

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHZGk1v8bA&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHZGk1v8bA&NR=1[/ame]
                                                                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCD41MwZzk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCD41MwZzk&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Lol. Decided to vent a little in the bad beat/Venting thread. What a mongo I am.

Also

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM[/ame]
                                                                              Last edited by MegaSin; 26-07-10, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Not just posts!
                                                                                I presume that one was your work?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  Thinking of learning to play the acoustic guitar.

Any recommendations on what I should be looking for for a total beginner?

Some good bargains on adverts.ie, is buying second hand a good/bad idea?
                                                                                  I have a pretty decent guitar, you can have it for free if you pick it up from me before Thursday. (I'm moving). Just make sure it gets a good home if you don't use it.

Comment

This was written by Bond18 (Tony dunst) in his 10,000 post on 2+2 the other day, i hope it helps you find peace

3. Let the variance go. You can't control it, it's not fair for everyone over their lifetimes, and there isn't **** you can do about it, so shut the **** up with your pointless complaints and focus on things that matter, like your play. Nobody, and I mean ****ing nobody, wants to listen to you bitch about how you run, how you didn't get what you deserved, how this one guy who plays worse than you runs amazing, etc etc etc. This job becomes so much easier when you decide to stop caring about the variance and start caring about the things that you have the power to change.
                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Ah I know listening to people moan is about as interesting as watching paint dry. And really am calming down on the whole thing. But still when you see some calls the makes you extremely happy then crushs you.

Still. Need to man up and not be a baby about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                        I have a pretty decent guitar, you can have it for free if you pick it up from me before Thursday. (I'm moving). Just make sure it gets a good home if you don't use it.
                                                                                        Fair play to you there HJ. Something always strikes about people who play music, there is some sort of innate camaraderie.

Just there the other day my dad and sister were in the local music shop and one of my dad's mates was there. He did guitar tech and sound engineer for the blizzards and was leaving in a couple of their effects pedals to sell. He found out my sister was playing in a band and promptly gave them to her for free, easily worth a nice bit of dosh but he was perfectly happy to pass them on.

Comment

Found this little site that I like. Covers every ground in the football league. Great for planning a trip to an away game and of general interest to fans of English soccer too.

Football League Ground Guide covering all 92 Premier and Football League Stadiums. This includes directions, pubs and food outlets, parking, away fans info and photos
                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I see the IBOOD hunt is on.. products changing every few mins.. Might be worth a look. post here if you see a real bargain www.ibood.com
                                                                                            Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

LoL Cork

Ok so we all know how big poker has got ever since moneymaker won the main event, and the emergence of the convenience of online poker, but I was wonde

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Willow Connolly rang me earlier by mistake as well. Turns out she meant to ring someone in Canada.
                                                                                                Your under C for Cantankerous Dom obv

Originally posted by daire View Post

I think Gary may have got to him lads.

RTE Radio1 reach a new low... Kathryn Thomas is woefull....
                                                                                                FYP

Doing a GLTM!

Comment

27th July.... every calender I have has a circle around the 27th of July.... every gadget with a calender or reminder has just started beeping...

Any ideas why? I've been waiting 10 years for this date.... hint (gaming)
                                                                                                  Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Oh wow! 40 posts in and I am face palming hard.

This is an absolute gem:

how is there such a large movement of weirdos that believe in this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                      http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum...h-with-my-loan

how is there such a large movement of weirdos that believe in this stuff?
                                                                                                      Might give it a shot...

Comment

any interest in a bit of a ghey study group via skype? Il prob just stat a new thread tomorrow outlining exactly what I have in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                          any interest in a bit of a ghey study group via skype? Il prob just stat a new thread tomorrow outlining exactly what I have in mind
                                                                                                          in a leggo poker one already, but its a bit too heavily populated by absolute newbies imo. Would be very happy to do a bit of sweating with people who have a firmer grasp of the game than me alright.

Also, if someone could teach us how to run good, that would be nice.

Comment

in a leggo poker one already, but its a bit too heavily populated by absolute newbies imo. Would be very happy to do a bit of sweating with people who have a firmer grasp of the game than me alright.

cool thanks for the pm BTW il sort it out tomorrow.

I think it has great potential - il start a thread tomorrow and see what the response is like

Comment

Ya i like the idea im a bit stingy when it comes to coaching and all that.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                cool thanks for the pm BTW il sort it out tomorrow.

I think it has great potential - il start a thread tomorrow and see what the response is like
                                                                                                                If you get some interest and it would be a help, I'm sure we could hook you up with a private forum for chat that only the members (as well as admins and smods) could view. If you have a different medium in mind, then no sweat.

Comment

27th July.... every calender I have has a circle around the 27th of July.... every gadget with a calender or reminder has just started beeping...

Any ideas why? I've been waiting 10 years for this date.... hint (gaming)
                                                                                                                  Starcraft 2?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    Starcraft 2?!!!
                                                                                                                    correct and right!!! just ordered from Amazon
                                                                                                                    Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Ah I know listening to people moan is about as interesting as watching paint dry. And really am calming down on the whole thing. But still when you see some calls the makes you extremely happy then crushs you.

Still. Need to man up and not be a baby about it.
                                                                                                                      If your playin busto omaha stakes then its probably me,

If you find someone who teaches this - i'll pay good money, sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                        Has anyone else seen Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?

A friend of mine gave me the box set a while ago and said to watch it. It's deadly IMO. I think it's the first DVD I watched the whole way through with Commentary On (they're in character) after I watched it. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend it.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez is the stone cold nuts!! I just love the character, it's the same actor and character as Douglas (the boss lad) from The I.T. Crowd.

11 second example: (there's no better ones on YT for some reason ???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozY0E8ETdvU&NR=1
                                                                                                                        If they made more than six episodes this would be a genuine contender for best comedy of all time. I'd normally throw in some kinda quote that stands out here, but almost every single line is pure comedy genius, every single line...Can't believe they didn't make more. I think it's the kind of show you'll either love or hate, but if you love it you'll really really love it. I keep noticing new things too, even the credits are hilarious

Also I'm in the loving Matt Berry camp. It's his voice and manner, absolutely everything he says is genius and I'm not sure if even he knows why...I'd say it's between him and Moss for best IT Crowd character.
                                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Full tilt down, or just me? Could someone check please!
                                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X