This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
    I'm scratching my brain trying to think of a very good company PWC or MOPS are my best guesses
    ob LL s sold his soul and has handed in his belief's and has gone to work for the dark side! Irish Anglo me thinks! All that NAMA money too much pass up!

Comment

Why do I even play this fucking game

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Ah, I'd rather not say if that's okay!
        working for Fianna Fail ldo

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

@TG, GL take her down
          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

GL Conor

Comment

Stephen Fry in america now driving round in a black taxi on Dave the challenge excellent show.

Comment

Gl TG, nice stack. TID.
                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Gl Connor gogogogogoggo

HEM question.

I have 2 screen names on different skins is it possible to combine these 2 accounts so the same report is run across the same stakes? E.g. Il have 1 report for .25/.50 instead of 2 and only 1 graph

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Gl Connor gogogogogoggo

HEM question.

I have 2 screen names on different skins is it possible to combine these to accounts so the same report is run across the same stakes? E.g. Il have 1 report for .25/.50 instead of 2 and only 1 graph
                    Set up Aliases in HEM.

I'm rolling back to 20nl, 50nl just refuses to accept me

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($50)
                    SB ($53.06)
                    BB ($69.13)
                    UTG ($66.26)
                    Hero (MP) ($50)
                    CO ($61.44)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J, J
                    UTG bets $1.75, Hero raises $5.50, 1 fold, Button raises $16.75, 3 folds, Hero raises $44.50 (All-In), Button calls $33.25 (All-In)

Flop: ($102.50) 4, 6, 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($102.50) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($102.50) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $102.50

Results:
                    Button had Q, 10 (one pair, Queens).
                    Hero had J, J (one pair, Jacks).
                    Outcome: Button won $99.50
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Emmet; 25-07-10, 22:21.

Comment

lol that was the snappest snap call I ever saw with the AQ!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        lol that was the snappest snap call I ever saw with the AQ!
                        My housemate was standing beside me and I was just saying to him that my mouse was hovering over the call button when he shoved!
                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

ok seems like a basic question but Im a dope - how do I set up aliases? the 2 windows are confusing

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                            My housemate was standing beside me and I was just saying to him that my mouse was hovering over the call button when he shoved!
                            Screen Name?

Comment

Options - Player Aliases -

Add Alias
                              - Me

Add Player
                              - SN1
                              - SN2
                              etc

Comment

Options - Player Aliases -

Add Alias
                                - Me

Add Player
                                - SN1
                                - SN2
                                etc
                                Thanks Emmet I could never get my head around that

Comment

Originally posted by howard_finkel View Post
                                  screen name?
                                  any2willdoxx

Comment

You should play live, the result will obv be the same, get it all in on flop, in big pot ahead and favourite and lose to a turned pair. Dunno why i put myself through the pain so much

Comment

GL Conor

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                        any2willdoxx
                                        Had to download the software...nearly 4 months clean...lol

Gl in this dude !!
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Classy slowroll there.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            Had to download the software...nearly 4 months clean...lol

Gl in this dude !!
                                            ugh i'll have to do the same, is there much point - as in is he near the top of a few 100? or only a few tables left?

Comment

slow rolling bastard.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                ugh i'll have to do the same, is there much point - as in is he near the top of a few 100? or only a few tables left?
                                                74/106

Just shoved AJ into AA (slowroll cnut) to drop to 74th

Comment

Bah

Comment

Do antibiotics tend to cause upset stomachs?
                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

A8 v K7...this deep, still the high standards i see...
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                        Yeah alot of them do, esp if u haven't eating before taking them.

Comment

Which one is it? Amoxicillin? what dosage?
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

A8 v K7...this deep, still the high standards i see...
                                                            Pretty standard Button Vs Blind resteal if u ask me, 15bb deep or so

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                              Pretty standard Button Vs Blind resteal if u ask me, 15bb deep or so
                                                              The raise, yes, the shove, maybe, the call ?
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

yes yes and yes

Btw gooooooooooooooo TG one time all that shit

Comment

don't ya just miss the pokers

Comment

Nice vb with the 99
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Augmentin 500mg/125mg.

Ya well i hadnt really eat for 2 days before yesterday. I ate my dinner after taking the first one and it went down lovely but since then no interest in eating and my stomach feels very bubbly if that makes sense. I still have ate but have not had the interest i usually would.
                                                                      Last edited by tipp86; 25-07-10, 23:06.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Dublin
                                                                        Kerry
                                                                        Cork
                                                                        Meath
                                                                        Dublin? seriously Kev? I wouldnt give them a chance against a Tyrone team thats finding their groove again. I give Down a good chance against a Kerry team who are now without 6 of the team that started against Cork last September. The latest loss is Tomas O Se through suspension and the cracks that started to show agaisnt Limerick may appear a lot deeper next weekend. Meath v Kildare is a cointoss but I like the way Kildare have shown constant improvement in the qualifiers so fancy them to scrape it. Cork will beat Roscommon who won their All Ireland final last Sunday.

Comment

Go go TG! Railing ya now...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                            Go go TG! Railing ya now...
                                                                            So am i nice payout
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                              don't ya just miss the pokers
                                                                              This is exciting enough for me, live vicariously (sp) through TG...

edit: 20 mins left in "Repo Men" and i have stopped it...going to open an other bottle of red( was gona do that anyway...lol) and rail.
                                                                              Last edited by oleras; 25-07-10, 23:10.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Augmentin 500mg/125mg.

Ya well i hadnt really eat for 2 days before yesterday. I ate my dinner after taking the first one and it went down lovely but since then no interest in eating and my stomach feels very bubbly if that makes sense. I still have ate but have not had the interest i usually would.
                                                                                Side effects.

Go back to the vet if it gets any worse.
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Augmentin 500mg/125mg.

Yeah one the side effects of them is upset stomach/cramps, they say to Drink ginger ale or peppermint tea is best for upset stomach

Comment

Walter White on your left, keep him at a distance...lol

edit. clawed back from the slowroll very good, very aggressive.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Wow 200k without showdown sweet goooooo

Comment

Another so near and yet so far night, whoever was saying why do they put themselves through it was right!

Gl TG

Attached Files

Comment

Would you have had any piece of that ?
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

just just down a 2c mtt for £1250

not busto, it was a special tourney for the skins anniversary with £5k added.

great value, only 270 runners.

Comment

Gross exit hand Conor, UL.

Comment

sick dude, gg very ul.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

OMG thats so sick, and you were pw'ning him.

Well played TG.
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

fcuking sick.
                                                                                                    Literally within 60 seconds of me loading the table. I'm a fucking jinx TG.

Comment

Hard luck, yuck way to exit.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

So fcking ugly. Sick ul TG

Comment

Ul TG gg fuckin sick

Comment

Bah fkn humbug

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 12500/25000 Blinds 2500 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t1950711)
                                                                                                            Hero (BB) (t527055)
                                                                                                            UTG (t702934)
                                                                                                            UTG+1 (t486772)
                                                                                                            MP1 (t927955)
                                                                                                            MP2 (t2689468)
                                                                                                            CO (t834678)
                                                                                                            Button (t235244)

Hero's M: 9.17

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
                                                                                                            6 folds, SB calls t12500, Hero bets t524555 (All-In), SB calls t499555

Flop: (t1069110) 8, 8, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1069110) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1069110) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1069110

Results:
                                                                                                            SB had A, 7 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                            Hero had A, K (one pair, eights).
                                                                                                            Outcome: SB won t1069110

Comment

Gross exit hand Conor, UL.
                                                                                                              Yep, sick!

Comment

Watching it for the second time I've gotta say that Watchmen is a magnificent movie.

PS: WP TG.
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ul Conor. Nasty beat.

His play is okayish given dynamics?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                    Ul Conor. Nasty beat.

His play is okayish given dynamics?
                                                                                                                    Thanks. I dunno, I have been a bit active and he's been superactive. I still prefer r/c if I was him, but he's probably better than me anyways, so I dunno.

Thanks everyone for the support anyways, and wp to HiCloy on going so close again!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58

Predators : Waste of fkn time. Got really bored halfway through, would have left only i was with friends. Absolute trash and not in a good way.
                                                                                                                      have you ever seen The Soloist?

Comment

Larry Murphy due for release in August 2010

Suspected Serial Killer
                                                                                                                        Why Suspected Serial Killer will be Able to Roam Free after his Release, when he is freed in 19 days - 11th August 2010.

There has been much speculation in sections of the Irish media recently that suggests that when suspected serial killer Larry Murphy is released from jail (in a few weeks time) having served 15 years for the rape and attempted murder of a young women he will be obliged to tell the Gardai (Irish Police) where he is living at all times. There is also speculation that the nation's women need not be concerned about Murphy's release as he will be under constant Garda supervision and surveillance.
                                                                                                                        However, Larry Murphy will not be required to give his details to Gardai and he most certainly won’t be under 24/7 surveillance by a team of up to 12 detectives, as suggested by some ill-informed sources.

Background:
                                                                                                                        Larry Murphy is a carpenter by trade and by all accounts very good at his trade even while in prison where he undertook further courses and classes in carpentry.
                                                                                                                        Before being caught trying to suffocate a young woman with a plastic bag in the Wicklow Mountains in 2000 Larry Murphy appeared to all who knew him as a happily married man with a young family.
                                                                                                                        However, Larry Murphy's double life was exposed in 2000 when he was witnessed by two huntsmen in the Wicklow Mountains as he tried to suffocate a young business woman from Carlow whom he had just kidnapped and repeatedly raped.

Following the dissapearence of Deirdre Jacob in 1998 the Gardaí set up a cold case squad named Operation Trace to look into these and possible connected crimes.

These were cases of three women whose bodies were found in the mountains in the past 23 years.
                                                                                                                        Phyllis Murphy, 23, was found raped, strangled and partially hidden in bushes in the Wicklow Mountains in 1980 (this crime was solved in 1999 and a man named John Creerar was convicted). Eight years later, the decomposed body of Antoinette Smith, 27, was found in a boggy, shallow grave in the Dublin Mountains. She is thought to have been raped and strangled. Two miles away, in 1992, police uncovered the body of Patricia Doherty, 30, a mother of two, who vanished after going Christmas shopping. They also looked into the murder of Raoinaid Murray, 17, who was stabbed to death in Dublin as well as the murders o Maire Kilmartin and Imelda Keenan.

Using the OVID computer system the Gardaí established that commonality could be established in only the cases of: Annie McCarrick, Jo Jo Dullard, and Deirdre Jacob.

With help from the FBI a profile was built up saying the killer was white, married, mid to late thirties. People convicted of violent sex crimes often involving murder were looked at but no evidence against them was found. Some of the Gardaí suspect double rapist Larry Murphy as he matches the description of a man seen with Annie McCarrick, and was in the area when Deirdre Jacob dissapeared and kidnapped one of his rape victims bringing her to two isolated locations.

Comment

Suspected Serial Killer

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X