• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
    Nah, bit older, darker, more swarthy.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I'm a bit giddy today,first Saturday off in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        nah, don't think he had glasses, older, more swarthy, beard, eastern europeanesq, name may end in OF or OV.

Where is Roaul Moatey III brianmc when you need him?
        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 24-07-10, 09:47.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
          nah, don't think he had glasses, older, more swarthy, beard, eastern europeanesq, name may end in OF or OV.

Where is Roaul Moatey III when you need him?
          Constantin Gurdiev

Comment

lol hangoveraments. Fucked.
            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Think the prices are slightly out of line in the Tri-Nations game on now. Yes, they are on the road and stuggling for form, but Pienaar in at nine and the massive advantage they have in the front five means it's unlikely the Boks should be odds against.

Backing South Africa outright and +2.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                I'm a bit giddy today,first Saturday off in ages.
                Get out here and help Kev with the update ldo

Comment

Irish refs have made some LOL bad decisions last few weeks against the South Africans, no wonder PDV reckons it's all rigged.

Shocking joke of a yellow card there.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                    Think the prices are slightly out of line in the Tri-Nations game on now. Yes, they are on the road and stuggling for form, but Pienaar in at nine and the massive advantage they have in the front five means it's unlikely the Boks should be odds against.

Backing South Africa outright and +2.5.
                    If the ozzies perform to anything like their potential SA don't have a hope. Next world champions imo.
                    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                      If the ozzies perform to anything like their potential SA don't have a hope. Next world champions imo.
                      Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Darth Vader robs bank.
                        I prefer when it's Willie Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                          Cant see them winning the world cup in fairness. If NZ choke again with this group of players on hoime soil they might as well give up. Cant wait till they play France !

Comment

Really crushing the 10 cent 360 men on stars 3 cashes from 3 including a final table. Bad broadband my reason for playing these good fun for a change i can actually just relax and not care.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just been cleared to leave hospital without operation. I cant say how happy i am.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                Just been cleared to leave hospital without operation. I cant say how happy i am.
                                Disgraceful; demand an operation

How can we claim to be life savers if there was no operation?

We want our pound of flesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                  Get out here and help Kev with the update ldo
                                  I'll be out about 7 to drink help

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                    Disgraceful; demand an operation

How can we claim to be life savers if there was no operation?

We want our pound of flesh!
                                    stingey shower of cunts
                                    i blame harney for this
                                    fucking cutbacks

what are we going to call the thread if he dies
                                    we should try and find someone who is in desperate need of an operation get them to join up
                                    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 24-07-10, 12:40.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                      Figured out the difference between call and clock yet Donal!
                                      You picked up a couple of 1k chips that covered my all in and then said something to the dealer which sounded like "call",

Who calls "clock" on themselves.

Pity i didn't spike a K on the river.

Comment

reading this place after a night out is worse than checking your sentbox

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          just in fro wedding - gfiend was making shapes 2wards getting a proposal - she was told to GTFO. whan asked why I said I was saving for winter fest she was imressed till she found out it was teh pokers - bac i Go to worshiping the chief , the gretest pyer f them all
                                          If you hadn't said all that you would have been in bed having a roide instead of talking drunken sh1te! lol

Comment

Dont know if this has been up before..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCQ7CkNUGs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                              If you hadn't said all that you would have been in bed having a roide instead of talking drunken sh1te! lol
                                              He may have also now have been soon to-be or, heaven forbid, actually engaged!!

I think you made the wise choice young man!

Comment

Team mates wedding or Waterford....decisions decisions
                                                Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                obv waterford will be the cheaper option,
                                                you go to the wedding and obv you bring a guess - the gf - and she'll start gettin ideas - and those ideas will be very expensive...
                                                just in fro wedding - gfiend was making shapes 2wards getting a proposal - she was told to GTFO. whan asked why I said I was saving for winter fest she was imressed till she found out it was teh pokers - bac i Go to worshiping the chief , the gretest pyer f them all
                                                Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                He may have also now have been soon to-be or, heaven forbid, actually engaged!!

I think you made the wise choice young man!
                                                He should of just listen to me...

Comment

Headin into town shortly on a major session, gonna pray I don't do a bubbleking
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Missed all of these so far, have heard they are very interesting.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Was playing this dude across 3 tables - the QJ hand is about 10 seconds ahead of the others think I tilted him into busting his roll

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($50)
                                                      BB ($50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, Q
                                                      Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) J, Q, 7 (2 players)
                                                      BB bets $2.13, Hero raises $6.93, BB calls $4.80

Turn: ($16.86) 6 (2 players)
                                                      BB checks, Hero bets $16.06, BB calls $16.06

River: ($48.98) 5 (2 players)
                                                      BB raises to $25.51 (All-In), Hero calls $25.51 (All-In)

Total pot: $100

Results:
                                                      Hero had J, Q (two pair, Queens and Jacks).
                                                      BB had Q, K (one pair, Queens).
                                                      Outcome: Hero won $99

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($50.25)
                                                      BB ($24.05)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                      Hero bets $1.25, BB raises to $24.05 (All-In), Hero calls $22.55

Flop: ($48.10) 5, 9, 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($48.10) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($48.10) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $48.10

Results:
                                                      Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and fives).
                                                      BB didn't show
                                                      Outcome: Hero won $47.10

Hero (SB) ($73.30)
                                                      BB ($47.85)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K
                                                      Hero bets $1.75, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4) 5, 9, A (2 players)
                                                      BB raises to $45.85 (All-In), Hero calls $45.85

Turn: ($95.70) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($95.70) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $95.70

Results:
                                                      Hero had A, K (one pair, Aces).
                                                      BB had J, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                      Outcome: Hero won $94.70

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYMG0yY88pM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYMG0yY88pM[/ame]

Comment

Rigger you have competition...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

LOL, I was hoping that ad would show up at some stage

I approved it just for Rigger!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                            I love sushi so much it isn't natural. It's the ginger that does it for me I think. I don't know why my friends shot down my idea of delivery sushi in Dublin last weekend. I alone would keep it in business.
                                                            Michie Sushi in Ranelagh deliver, pretty good. Koishi in Ballsbridge does as well, haven't tried it

Comment

The 'King George' stakes in 5 minutes on BBC1 in case anyone has forgotten.
                                                              Return of Derby winner Workforce Hardwicke Stakes winner Harbinger.
                                                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 24-07-10, 15:31.

Comment

WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                  Headin into town shortly on a major session, gonna pray I don't do a bubbleking
                                                                  I really hope you do.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I think Cape Blanco's run a f*cking massive race there.

Winner was pretty impressive too obviously.

Comment

Also LOL handicappers rating Workforce higher than Seathestars.

Comment

Slight exageration (I think).
                                                                        They didn't give him a rating higher than Sea The Stars ultimate postArc rating, they just gave WF a better mark for their respective Derbys?

Comment

annoyed at myself, mouse hovered over harbinger right up to off based purely on the price

obviously didn't back him/

Comment

I would love to see Louth win today, they would always be a team I would follow as I have a friend on the team, but would be some justice after the whole Meath thing and just double good to beat the Dubs

Comment

C'mon Louth

Comment

Bernard Brogan is such a fucking bum. People get wowed by his obvious talent and the three or four awesome scores he gets in a game. That stuff hides how ridiculously inefficient he is. His decision making is horrendous, he turns it over too much, and he is far too hit and miss infront of the posts.

The first 20 minutes are a great example of why this particular Dublin team will never win anything worth talking about. Louth have come out mentally drained and unfocused, and Dublin have completely ripped them to shreds in the middle of the park creating a bucket load of chances. But they've spurned half of them, and the game is still a going concern when they should be 10 points or more in the lead.

Incredibly frustrating to watch.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                  Bernard Brogan is such a fucking bum. People get wowed by his obvious talent and the three or four awesome scores he gets in a game. That stuff hides how ridiculously inefficient he is. His decision making is horrendous, he turns it over too much, and he is far too hit and miss infront of the posts.
                                                                                  Sums him up well, but for a corner forward he is pretty good, wouldn't call him a bum.

Comment

9 points flatters Louth quite frankly. In so many ways, Dublin have been brilliant - but their lack of ruthlessness in front of the Louth goal is shocking. Kerry would be at least 15 points up on that level of opposition.

I have a lot of sympathy for Louth by the way. It is an absolute disgrace that they are even playing this game. After everything that has happened, there was no way they were going to perform to a level that does themselves justice.

The irritating thing is that the droolers will be out in force with the "Dublin for Sam" bullshit after we win this game. Ignoring the ineptitude of the opposition and the lack of cutting edge from Dublin themselves.

EDIT: 9 wides and 12 frees conceded. facepalm.jpg
                                                                                    Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 24-07-10, 16:44. Reason: sigh
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Dublin for Sam

Comment

I see the karate kid is on after the match...

Comment

There is a keg in my house. 24 hour ban please.

Comment

There is a keg in my house. 24 hour ban please.
                                                                                            Done.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                              I have a lot of sympathy for Louth by the way. It is an absolute disgrace that they are even playing this game. After everything that has happened, there was no way they were going to perform to a level that does themselves justice.
                                                                                              Why not? There are countless examples in sport of contestants coming back from an injustice and outperforming themselves, quite often using the injustice as a spur.

Comment

Free Chadley imo. He's a good drunk, often philosophical and entertaining, very rarely an angry drunk.
                                                                                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 24-07-10, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Why not? There are countless examples in sport of contestants coming back from an injustice and outperforming themselves, quite often using the injustice as a spur.
                                                                                                  In this case, context is everything. There was a delay before the final decision was reached, massive chasm in talent between them and their opposition, a psychological inadequacy borne out of 12 straight championship defeats to the opposition in question, and the fact that their opposition weren't the dudes who robbed them of justice in the first place. They were beat before the throw in.

As for all ye in the second county who enjoy watching Dublin exit the Championship, you should be funking Roscommon in the Quarter Final, so that Dublin can be eviscerated in the Semi Final in front of a packed and expectant Croke Park. At this point in time, Dublin are not realistic contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    eh, Inception, what a movie!!

Girls and boys, if you haven't seen this yet, go very soon
                                                                                                    Song 2 on the soundtrack is awesome too if you have heard it?

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Good result as you say getting it blocked, he come up with any more genius lines?

Only reason why it popped into my head, had a stupid fucker of a taxi driver last night, get in "Drimnagh please" he starts so "these black drivers are ruining it" i actually said to myself im gonna try and wind this fucker up so it was a fun drive home for me, but i think i might just get out the next time a driver starts something like that.
                                                                                                    Cliff notes?

Comment

Starvin Marvin...

If you want a bet on the darts tonight, i'll take Barney -1.5 and Whitlock +9.5 if you want $20 on either of them?

Comment

All the best news stories, sport & showbiz from the Daily Star, the top destination for big laughs.

ON 21 July we published an article claiming that the video games company Rockstar Games were planning to release a version of their popular Grand Theft Auto video games series titled “Grand Theft Auto Rothbury”.

We also published what we claimed would be the cover of this game, solicited comments from a family member impacted by the recent tragedy and criticised Rockstar Games for their alleged plans.

We made no attempt to check the accuracy of the story before publication and did not contact Rockstar Games prior to publishing the story. We also did not question why a best selling and critically acclaimed fictional games series would choose to base one of their most popular games on this horrifying real crime event.

It is now accepted that there were never any plans by Rockstar Games to publish such a game and that the story was false. We apologise for publishing the story using a mock-up of the game cover, our own comments on the matter and soliciting critical comments from a grieving family member.

We unreservedly apologise to Rockstar Games and we have undertaken not to repeat the claims again. We have also agreed to pay them a substantial amount in damages which they are donating to charity.

lol, someone got seriously bitchslapped by Rockstar's Lawyers.
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

R.I.P. Hurricane Higgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                            Link please

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                              Link please
                                                                                                              Snooker legend Alex Higgins has died at the age of 61. Higgins won the World Championship twice and will be remembered as one of the greats to have ever played the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                LOL, I was hoping that ad would show up at some stage

I approved it just for Rigger!
                                                                                                                Without knowing any of the details, I think he is full of it.
                                                                                                                My day will come and I will show all of you naysayers.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...to-An-apology/

lol, someone got seriously bitchslapped by Rockstar's Lawyers.
                                                                                                                  LOL nice one!! Good lads Rockstar! I wonder how much the compo was, that could have done serious damage to them, especially with all the furore over their games anyway.

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                  That's sad, RIP indeed.

Comment

You'd be going mental if you had the 4 favs in the gaa in a bet.
                                                                                                                    Limerick score 1-1 in injury time to bink a draw.

Comment

i guess i understand the appeal of sports now; it's just about getting to needle people, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                        i guess i understand the appeal of sports now; it's just about getting to needle people, yeah?
                                                                                                                        Well if you mean watching? that and vicariously living through others endeavors while your arse gets fat

Doing sports?
                                                                                                                        something to do with heart rate and adrenalin apparently...
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 24-07-10, 20:00. Reason: messy messy mseeyyyy

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBOGfg6YhaU[/ame]
                                                                                                                          Last edited by eagle eye; 24-07-10, 20:11.
                                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X