X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    may head in if can get my curry done before then
    ugh i'll be more than likely adding value to this...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      ugh i'll be more than likely adding value to this...
      To the curry?

Comment

Originally posted by kidsgotheart View Post
        I have enough similar photos for big world events that have happened in the past to look at for a life time. Very many indeed.

So if any of you have any requests for specific events then please ask.
        We all have Google too you know. I like when people post an interesting pic on here, but why you are mass posting pics from other sites I'm not quite sure. Are you DBC?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          We all have Google too you know. I like when people post an interesting pic on here, but why you are mass posting pics from other sites I'm not quite sure. Are you DBC?
          lol i think hes just trying to take our minds off the heavy sh!t Raoul Duke and Vendetta are posting. Like when someone has an accident or dies and the neighbours come in a set up a minature snooker table or something to take the kids mind off it.

Comment

No it won't, Allen Carr never bothered to learn a single solitary thing about the science of addiction or behaviour change. His book is the kind of filler crap that every ebook written by a donkey which sells these days through crap sites.

Admittedly its 9 years since I read it, but it worked for me then so I thought it must be good!

Comment

Part 2
              Yoga teacher Christine Rohm folds her hands behind her back in a prayer position as she meditates in front of a makeshift memorial for victims of the World Trade Center attack in Union Square in Manhattan on September 18, 2001 on the week anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center.

Who just tried (and failed) to do the same thing?

Comment

Pretty lol interview with T Henry on american breakfast tv.

I'd say he's delighted with the multiple repeats of his 'assist' against Ireland and the chick thought he'd just won the world cup.

Last edited by dannydiamond; 21-07-10, 19:34.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Admittedly its 9 years since I read it, but it worked for me then so I thought it must be good!
                  Some people are so ready and able to change that anything will "work" for them - hypnosis, angel therapy, a doctor saying "You should consider quitting smoking", and Allen Carr telling you "Just do it and rejoice."

The thing with smoking cessation is that the average number of times that people have quit before quitting for good is 7. Which means that it's about 7 times more difficult to avoid full blown relapse as it is to quit in the first place.

Generally people need education and skills to traverse each stage of the stages of change, Carr really doesn't provide people with any of those skills. His one trick is to tell people that they didn't enjoy smoking and the only benefit from it was the relief from the withdrawal symptoms. And that isn't even true.

Carr's business (though he's dead now) also sells stop drinking seminars which will cure your alcoholism in one session! GTFO imo.

Comment

Dunoo if [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxprvrFQpiE"]this[/ame] has been posted but lol

Comment

What an amazing song.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsLTXhCTSAA[/ame]
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Rambo 4 on rte 2
                        there is going to be some killing done now

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          I'll bring ya some if ya like

It's the Jackpot Donal.
                          Account deffo hacked imo
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Rich Hall documentary about westerns/ American west just started on BBC4

should be a good watch

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                              Dunoo if this has been posted but lol
                              but st patrick wasn't irish?

Comment

I was pretty sure that was a fully veiled muslim woman kneeling and praying until I read your description.

Anyone else think that?

Comment

At worst he was assimilated. Def more irish than St Ledger for example

Comment

ha seems weird to think of st ledger as a person.

Comment

I thought Rambo 4 was considered to be okay when it came out? Some muck imo.

Comment

Beat: Just found out that the two guys I was supposed to be moving in with next month have backed out, and it looks like I'm actually going to have to move home to the folks gaf when my lease is up next week. Absolutely livid!
                                        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                          Rambo 4 on rte 2
                                          there is going to be some killing done now
                                          do not fuck with Rambo
                                          half of burma is sorry they did

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Yeah Inception is awesome, spectacular yada yada yada
                                            *goes to read back over the previous 20 pages*

Comment

do not fuck with Rambo
                                              half of burma is sorry they did
                                              Along with the entire police force of Hope, Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Here's the bleaker looking table from the year before urrrgh featuring defeats b Roscommon, Kerry, Dublin and a hiding from Antrim.

The rot started when we shipped two unmerciful hidings to Cork in the Munster final of 82 and 83. These were real horror shows and knocked back hurling the county for years. It is so relevant in recent times as we ship a similar beating in the AI to Kilkenny in 08 but instead of imploding come back to another Munster final appearance the following year, a low 5 point loss to KK in the semi final 09 and win Munster this year. Hats off to the team

lol I know you are on a bit of a wind up, but I'll bite. We arent the aging team that everyone thinks. And there is plenty coming through. Of the starting 15 last Sat only Tony Browne is a possible retiree next season, and with him looking so fit I wouldnt rule out another season from him. Sure the likes of Dan and Ken will finish after this year, but they are just impact subs now. Some of the other old guard - Eoin Murphy, Mullane, Kelly, all have 3-4 years left (maybe a little less for Murphy). We have brought through a solid crew of Brick, Molumphy, D Prendergast, Moran that have man years left. Then there's the youngsters Connors, O Sullivan, Foley, Maurice Shan that have loads of time left.

Our Minors won Munster last year, got to the munster final again this year beating Cork for the first time in 60 yrs at that age on the way to it. They would have won it again only for being forced to play 2 games in 4 days. The u-21's got to the munster final last year losing to the eventual AI champs in the final. De La Salle College won 2 All Ireland Colleges titles in a row 2 years ago and last year our u-14's won the Tony Forristel for the first time. Waterford hurling is well placed to maintain its place at the top table for some time to come.

As I reminded the lads on the way home last Saturday. Waterford have won 9 Munster titles ever and we have been lucky enough to have been there for 4 of them. We've also been lucky enough to see them play 8 All Ireland semi finals (after this year) and one final in the last 12 years. Thats unheard of for Waterford hurling.

The site is a good one alright, wonder where the guy got all the info from
                                                Me on the windup? Never Id love to see Waterford win an All -Ireland with this group of players . Their best opportunities[probably at their peak in 07] may have passed but who knows. On current form theyre the best of the rest so have a great opportunity of reaching another final. Good to see players coming through in the last couple of years and so much hope for the future. I didnt realise Waterford had only one 5 Munster titles prior to this generation.

Comment

any chance ye'd throw me a vote here??
                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Next one gets a negative rating obv.
                                                    Wtf. Who thought signs was any good?

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                      http://www.greatestholiday.radissonb...ghlin/1017667/

i did

Comment

Originally posted by Conbro View Post
                                                        Me on the windup? Never Id love to see Waterford win an All -Ireland with this group of players . Their best opportunities[probably at their peak in 07] may have passed but who knows. On current form theyre the best of the rest so have a great opportunity of reaching another final. Good to see players coming through in the last couple of years and so much hope for the future. I didnt realise Waterford had only one 5 Munster titles prior to this generation.
                                                        I actually think their best chance was 1998. It wasnt the best year standard wise, we got beat by 1 point in the AI final by Kilkenny in a game where we gave our worst display all year. It was an AI they could have got in before expectation and hype of future years.

04 was another left behind. Missing John Mullane (suspended) in the AI semi final against KK we lost by just 3 points. On a day when KK only scored 12 points - lots of goals tho. KK lost the final to Cork. If Mullane had played that day, then who knows

Yep, only 5 Munster titles before 2002 and now 4 more in 8 years. The day down in Cork in 2002 when we bridged a 39 year gap was the most amazing experience I've ever had at a sporting event. Sheer jubilation, and very unlike Waterford we had it in the bag with 6 or 7 mins to go.

The current renaissance goes back to 1992 when Paul Flynn inspired our Minors to win Munster and get to an AI final. The same year Tony Browne led the u-21's to Munster and All Ireland success on a memorable evening in Nowlan Park. The following year we somehow contrived to lose against Kerry in the Munster Championship at Walsh Park - despite a Paul Flynn hatrick.

Comment

Done

Some way to go though it seems, 4669th at the mo

Comment

What is with the use of '+' everywhere?
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                              think it means and

Comment

700 letter capacity, and an error in the counter meant I had to do some trimming to fit it in!

yeah some way to go, but the guy in third made a youtube video and got a creativity award, check, and he only has 1000 views on the video, so you never know. probably out of reach but worth a bit of a punt!
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                  I thought it was good, it didn't answer any questions as regards crop circles (not that I expected it to), just kinda piggybacked onto the fact that cropcircles are mysterious but there was a lot of suspense and good acting imo.

Comment

done

Comment

Just back from Toy story... i havent laughed like that in a while. Brought me back to the good old days
                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                        Just back from Toy story... i havent laughed like that in a while. Brought me back to the good old days
                                                                        I presume it was good then yeah?

Taking the kids to the flicks and it's a toss up between shrek and toystory, I obv want to take them to something i'll enjoy too.
                                                                        I heard shrek was shite, did you go to storm in 3D?

Comment

I thought it was brilliant!
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

700 letter capacity, and an error in the counter meant I had to do some trimming to fit it in!

yeah some way to go, but the guy in third made a youtube video and got a creativity award, check, and he only has 1000 views on the video, so you never know. probably out of reach but worth a bit of a punt!
                                                                            Quality story though, i can see that being robbed my others and used again

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Taking the kids to the flicks and it's a toss up between shrek and toystory, I obv want to take them to something i'll enjoy too.
                                                                            Bring them for a cinema day and go see both films - you'll be the cool dad then

Comment

Yeah, I really liked signs too, am I not cool?

Comment

Yep. I dont even really remember the old Toy story but you dont really need to. You'll definitely enjoy it. Funny as heck in a childish kinda way

Comment

Also The Sixth Sense is imo overrated, and The Village deserves a lot more credit then it tends to get.
                                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                    Yep. I dont even really remember the old Toy story but you dont really need to. You'll definitely enjoy it. Funny as heck in a childish kinda way
                                                                                    I'm plenty old enough to remember the original toy story movies!
                                                                                    Some gentle hinting will commence in the morning then, cheers!

Comment

done. Do you expect us to believe you haven't got her permanently hypnotized? You can tell us. Like she's a 9, you're a 6 or 7 at best

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Done. What is it for? I obv didn't research what I was voting for!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                          LOL, neither did I, I just clicked the link and voted, for all I knew I could have been voting for Poker to be banned!!

Comment

365 free nights in any radisson hotel, to be used over 5 years. basically free bed wherever i go in the world.
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Keeping poker in The BBV

I know nobody cares but Il keep posting fun hands in the BBV - POKER IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($32.14)
                                                                                              UTG ($25.22)
                                                                                              SB ($73.57)
                                                                                              Button ($47.96)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
                                                                                              1 fold, Button calls $0.25, SB bets $0.40, Hero raises $1.25, Button calls $1.25, SB calls $1

Flop: ($4.50) 9, 3, K (3 players)
                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, 1 fold, SB calls $2.75

Turn: ($10) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                              SB checks, Hero bets $6.50, SB calls $6.50

River: ($23) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                              SB bets $10.92, Hero raises to $21.39 (All-In), SB calls $10.47

Total pot: $65.78

Results:
                                                                                              SB had J, J (flush, King high).
                                                                                              Hero had K, A (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                              Outcome: Hero won $63.78

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($32.45)
                                                                                              BB ($38.36)
                                                                                              MP ($42.18)
                                                                                              CO ($25)
                                                                                              UTG ($50.35)
                                                                                              Button ($7.66)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                                                              1 fold, MP bets $0.50, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises $3.40, 1 fold, MP calls $3, Button raises to $7.66 (All-In), Hero raises to $32.45 (All-In), MP calls $28.95

Flop: ($72.81) K, Q, A (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($72.81) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($72.81) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $72.81

Results:
                                                                                              Button didn't show
                                                                                              Hero had K, K (full house, Kings over twos).
                                                                                              MP had 2, A (full house, twos over Aces).
                                                                                              Outcome: Hero won $69.81

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                LOL, neither did I, I just clicked the link and voted, for all I knew I could have been voting for Poker to be banned!!
                                                                                                lol
                                                                                                and then you have the neck to demand answers from the voodoo for publicising something that they new nothing about

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  I know nobody cares but Il keep posting fun hands in the BBV - POKER IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

you are right

Comment

Yeah, I really liked signs too, am I not cool?
                                                                                                    Well you are asking that question on an internet message board

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                    Your local Fianna Fail committee chairman will be around shortly to tell ye how great the rich lawyers eegit son is

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                      done. Do you expect us to believe you haven't got her permanently hypnotized? You can tell us. Like she's a 9, you're a 6 or 7 at best

Its all about punching above your weight sure

Comment

Comment

365 free nights in any radisson hotel, to be used over 5 years. basically free bed wherever i go in the world.

So much for all that BULLSHIT about your girlfriend pal, what a con.

How do I unvote?!
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                            Well you are asking that question on an internet message board
                                                                                                            Yeah but you live close to me, so i'd be careful.

Comment

lol
                                                                                                              and then you have the neck to demand answers from the voodoo for publicising something that they new nothing about
                                                                                                              LOL, I have blind trust in what's posted here and I'd like it to remain as such!!

Comment

So much for all that BULLSHIT about your girlfriend pal, what a con.

How do I unvote?!
                                                                                                                fairly sure she wouldn't have a problem getting a bed...

Comment

I thought Rambo 4 was considered to be okay when it came out? Some muck imo.
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YeJLQcp_I[/ame]

You gotta love it. The shooting scenes at the end were epic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    What an amazing song.....

Oh, you might like the Tough Alliance. These guys are the masters of Balearic pop.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57KsQjljj4o[/ame]

Basically these two Swedish scumbags that make irresistible, melodic pop music.
                                                                                                                    Quite clever and complex in parts. I like it anyway.
                                                                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

So, while it seems Mel Gibson is actually a giant prick judging by recent developments, you just can't deny "The Passion of the Christ" as one of the truly great cinematic works of, well, of my lifetime anyway.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YeJLQcp_I

You gotta love it. The shooting scenes at the end were epic though.
                                                                                                                        the one where he went to afghanistan or somewhere out around those parts and he wiped out half the army with a single grenade and 1clip for an ak-47

epic shooting

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                          So, while it seems Mel Gibson is actually a giant prick judging by recent developments, you just can't deny "The Passion of the Christ" as one of the truly great cinematic works of, well, of my lifetime anyway.
                                                                                                                          I don't think this is going to take off like your 'Leaving aside the whole underage sex thing, Ronan Polanski is a great director' comment back in May.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X