This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    Welcome back Macs, looking forward to all those bad beats being posted.
    Just found a few bob on boylepoker... I'll wait for AA and post especially for you
    Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
      So some one link me or spill the beans on how you all ended up here?? My boards account got locked months ago and I never got it reunited so I must have missed out
      Something to do with Lloyd being banned for doing a good job modding the Soccer forum. We were too relaxed for boards and the other mods couldn't live with us. All hatchets buried in the water that flowed under rebuilt bridges etc.
      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-07-10, 22:03.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

i got bored and got it in with a pair of 9's straight into a pair of aces

pm me who ever wins the ll as i will be going offline in a while and i will ship tomorrow

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Just found a few bob on boylepoker... I'll wait for AA and post especially for you
          Howdy Paul and welcome over

Paul meet El Tren , El tren meet Paul

All newcomers must play a werewolf game as part of their induction. This is the 9th episode and it will kick off tomorrow so get your name down!!

Comment

Ok Go have done it again...
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fpgpanZAw[/ame]
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Howdy Paul and welcome over

Paul meet El Tren , El tren meet Paul

All newcomers must play a werewolf game as part of their induction. This is the 9th episode and it will kick off tomorrow so get your name down!!

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...589#post114589
              I was wondering where El Tren came from.... whats the game thing about?
              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

EPL Fantasy footie for those interested

Comment

Taken from the soccer forum

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Bit of a moral dilemma

Just back from the local pub self dealt donkament. Nothing special, just 15 quid freezeout with a couple of pints.

Heres the thing, im sure I caught a guy cheating. There was 10 on the table with a dead stack to the left of this guy who was BB. Cards were dealt and I saw this guy check his hand then the dead stacks hand Then when the dealer who like usual was having he laughs and talking asked him to just throw in the dead hand he slipped one of the cards onto his cards and put threw his other card in the muck.

I raise to 1200(BB was 400) get one caller and he ships the loots with KK. I fold my AJ and caller snaps with QQ. I should have said something but karma arrived with a Q on the flop. The cheater went away in a huff

My dilemma is hes a donkey even for a pub player and is possibly the easiest chips you'll ever see. Icarus nd KevIrl will know him as a turkish guy who plays a few pub games. I told the girl who runs it and he has a chequered history
                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                      Bit of a moral dilemma

Just back from the local pub self dealt donkament. Nothing special, just 15 quid freezeout with a couple of pints.

Heres the thing, im sure I caught a guy cheating. There was 10 on the table with a dead stack to the left of this guy who was BB. Cards were dealt and I saw this guy check his hand then the dead stacks hand Then when the dealer who like usual was having he laughs and talking asked him to just throw in the dead hand he slipped one of the cards onto his cards and put threw his other card in the muck.

I raise to 1200(BB was 400) get one caller and he ships the loots with KK. I fold my AJ and caller snaps with QQ. I should have said something but karma arrived with a Q on the flop. The cheater went away in a huff

My dilemma is hes a donkey even for a pub player and is possibly the easiest chips you'll ever see. Icarus nd KevIrl will know him as a turkish guy who plays a few pub games. I told the girl who runs it and he has a chequered history
                      Does he play cash? If not then out the fucker at the table. Actually, out the cheating fucker at the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        As Sean Kellly pointed out on the radio this evening, the Ref admits in his report that he made a mistake in awarding the goal, that according to him opens up the way to have the GAA amend the score and award the game to Louth.

A 'Big Gesture' would be to admit that Louth won the game fair and square and ask them to change the score to the correct score, offering a replay is a weasly way of trying to hang on. IMO
                        If thats the case Meatn should ask the referee to look at 2 incidents in the second half that were clear meath frees (replays show this) that the ref gave to Louth and they scored 2 points from them - you see where Im going with this? these decisions tend to even themselves out but it would be very big of Meath to offer a replay

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        Meath should be kicked out for unsporting behaviour
                        poor attempt at trolling

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Does he play cash? If not then out the fucker at the table. Actually, out the cheating fucker at the table.
                          if only he played cash should have done it there and then but he had gone in a hurry when he had his kings...cough cough... cracked. told another guy about it and he sai he had reservations about him before. But hes such a fish hes just dead money in the pot ;ike. I dont want to lose that dead money

Comment

did the dealer even see him look at the dead stacks hand?
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                              did the dealer even see him look at the dead stacks hand?
                              No. You know self dealt games, its usually fairly messy. I saw him though but couldnt really give a shite about that if he didnt actually take a card from it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                If thats the case Meatn should ask the referee to look at 2 incidents in the second half that were clear meath frees (replays show this) that the ref gave to Louth and they scored 2 points from them - you see where Im going with this? these decisions tend to even themselves out but it would be very big of Meath to offer a replay
                                How is that relevant? Did the Referees report mention that he had made a mistake about anything else?

Comment

eugh GAA officials are noobs

Croke park released a statement right before the Meath County board met saying that it would not grant a replay - hence putting the pressure on the meath CB and passing the buck

the Meath CB are now passing the buck to the players to decide

someone needs to man the fcuk up and make decisions that they are there to make

Comment

How is that relevant? Did the Referees report mention that he had made a mistake about anything else?
                                    The fact that the referree made a mistake is irrelvent - this is the statement Croker released earlier

The GAA confirmed they received the referee’s report and that Sludden accepted he made a mistake but under GAA rules they cannot order a replay.

“The GAA confirms that the referee’s report has been received and the referee has stated that he made a mistake in awarding the Meath goal. However, under GAA rules, a re-fixture cannot be ordered as the referee’s report of the full time score is final,” read the GAA statement.

He also said that if he wasnt going to award the goal he would have given a penalty - Which wardy would have scored

Comment

The fact that the referree made a mistake is irrelvent - this is the statement Croker released earlier

The GAA confirmed they received the referee’s report and that Sludden accepted he made a mistake but under GAA rules they cannot order a replay.
                                      “The GAA confirms that the referee’s report has been received and the referee has stated that he made a mistake in awarding the Meath goal. However, under GAA rules, a re-fixture cannot be ordered as the referee’s report of the full time score is final,” read the GAA statement.

That's what Sean Kelly said about a replay too, but he also said that they can amend the result, which sounds fair to me a Neutral.
                                      Obviously if Sean Kelly is correct and he was president of the GAA so he probably is then any attempt by Meath to replay the match reeks of desperation. IMO

Just give it up, your guys have been awarded a game they didn't win, get over it.

Comment

He also said that if he wasnt going to award the goal he would have given a penalty - Which wardy would have scored

Do you think he would have went for the goal?

Comment

This is bit full on Mel's on a mad one( This is real btw)
                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xml3AruC-GA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                            if he's a gambler he might of

Comment

Just give it up, your guys have been awarded a game they didn't win, get over it.
                                              we won by 2 points

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                              definitely - no regrets

Comment

Currently 13/15 in the 5k gtd on ipoker well short though. 1,040 started so not a bad result anyway. Just need some run good now.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                  Currently 13/15 in the 5k gtd on ipoker well short though. 1,040 started so not a bad result anyway. Just need some run good now.
                                                  GL and pick your spots well

edit: well played and run better
                                                  Last edited by Macspower; 12-07-10, 23:43.
                                                  Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Oh for anyone that cares the decision is being left to the Meath players (I think) but they all turned up dying / still locked to the meeting tonight so the decision is being left till tomorrow

Comment

GL and pick your spots well
                                                      Scratch. I push with AK into the BB and get called by QT off .
                                                      Flop KT3 T 7. I would have rathered not hitting the K at all

Tks macs

Comment

Still in the PL rebuy. Last few hands...

Pot-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds (7 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t59390)
                                                        MP1 (t53050.50)
                                                        MP2 (t2617.50)
                                                        CO (t76980)
                                                        Button (t12425)
                                                        SB (t50651.13)
                                                        Hero (BB) (t76110)

Hero's M: 10.15

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, A
                                                        5 folds, SB calls t2500, Hero bets t10000, SB calls t10000

Flop: (t30000) Q, A, 9 (2 players)
                                                        SB bets t15000, Hero raises t61110 (All-In), SB calls t20651.13 (All-In)

Turn: (t101302.26) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t101302.26) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t101302.26

Results:
                                                        SB had 7, A (two pair, Aces and sevens).
                                                        Hero had 10, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                        Outcome: SB won t101302.26

Pot-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds (7 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t59390)
                                                        BB (t53050.50)
                                                        UTG (t2617.50)
                                                        MP1 (t76980)
                                                        MP2 (t12425)
                                                        CO (t101302.26)
                                                        Hero (Button) (t25458.87)

Hero's M: 3.39

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, K
                                                        4 folds, Hero bets t17500, 1 fold, BB raises t25000, Hero calls t7958.87 (All-In)

Flop: (t53417.74) A, 4, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t53417.74) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t53417.74) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t53417.74

Results:
                                                        Hero had 10, K (one pair, tens).
                                                        BB had 7, 7 (one pair, sevens).
                                                        Outcome: Hero won t53417.74

edit: Chip leader A's holding against KJ.
                                                        Last edited by Teddie; 13-07-10, 00:09.

Comment

First final table in ages for me pity its a $5 game. 570 runners

edit Took it down for $650 nothing hectic but a boost for the confidence anyway.
                                                          Last edited by tipp86; 13-07-10, 02:02.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Oh google, you so crazy...

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                              Wow, epic stuff.

Stumbled on this link later in the thread - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62...s-good-232514/ - another trainwreck.

People are crazy.
                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Last chance for WW Nein

Anyone who wants to play this one has got until Tony gets his ass out of bed to help me sort the roles out.

Click ---> http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...730#post114730

Comment

Anyone elses iPhone time setting gone a bit nuts today?

Comment

Just about feeling human again after the weekend.
                                                                    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Nope, all seems ok.. am on O2

Comment

Oh for anyone that cares the decision is being left to the Meath players (I think) but they all turned up dying / still locked to the meeting tonight so the decision is being left till tomorrow
                                                                        they've (the players that is) decided on no replay according to the radio this morning

breaking GAA news

where are these 'meath' and 'lolouth' places anyway
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          they've (the players that is) decided on no replay according to the radio this morning

breaking GAA news

where are these 'meath' and 'lolouth' places anyway
                                                                          yup got a text there saying it was voted against having a replay. That will prob be the end of it now after the Meath CB release a statement

Comment

yup got a text there saying it was voted against having a replay. That will prob be the end of it now after the Meath CB release a statement
                                                                            Probably not, we still have to get through the free pizza promos etc. for every goal scored against Meath in the next game.
                                                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Not the end.

Meath just made themselves the number one most despised team of all time.
                                                                              They might have the cup but they are not the Leinster Champions.
                                                                              Meath People LOL .

Every County still will be dreaming of a chance to a chance to do them in the QF. Please let it be us. One Time.

Comment

Yup, not in the spirit of the game etc etc. If there was any more reason to be ashamed to come from Meath this is it.
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Not the end.

Meath just made themselves the number one most despised team of all time.
                                                                                  They might have the cup but they are not the Leinster Champions.
                                                                                  Meath People LOL .

Every County still will be dreaming of a chance to a chance to do them in the QF. Please let it be us. One Time.
                                                                                  and that^^, ladies and gentlemen, is how we troll

Comment

Sean Kelly should keep his nose out of it and stick to the cycling.

Comment

Meath's new player.

34337_412749712210_637642210_4350354_4145916_n.jpg

Comment

Not the end.

Are you not from Meath?

Anyway Im not responding to anyone else clearly trying to rise me - serves no purpose. The decision of a replay should never have been left to the players. Time to move on

Comment

Are you not from Meath?

Anyway Im not responding to anyone else clearly trying to rise me - serves no purpose. The decision of a replay should never have been left to the players. Time to move on
                                                                                          But the players had the chance to do the right thing, any reason for turning it down? The France decision was their FA's choice.

Comment

Cliff notes on the Meath-Louth debacle please

Comment

How about a iPhone forum for apps and stuff?

First post from my iPhone.woop woop
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by spectre View Post
                                                                                                bogball lolz, inbred yokels attack blind referee, standard, greatest injustice since, er, evah, BBV denizens try to raise bubbleking's blood pressure

that's about it

are you still in NZ?

Comment

Originally posted by spectre View Post
                                                                                                  meath shafted louth in a game of football on sunday

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

eircom Phonewatch quote = 1700

nice friendly local dude will install wireless alarm, take out old alarm (eircom won't), knocks off 100 'for cash', total cost = 680

lol Eircommies

will be strange to finally live in a house with a functioning security system

Comment

Nope coverage is fucked up all morning though keeps saying Network Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        what is the alarm system?
                                                                                                        I'll tell you on Thursday when he installs it, it is certified compliant with whatever the insurance requirement is

I think iPoker make it

edit; HKC SecureWatch? as you can tell, I have done a vast amount of research...
                                                                                                        Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 13-07-10, 10:16.

Comment

Just got an email from PP sayin i have 5.83 in my account since last year. Just going to install it and try an run it up to have a meaningful bet on the open

Comment

Anyone into horse racing might have played this old game.

It is pretty fun you are the trainer and have your own fleet of racehorses. Passes away a few hours if you're bored anyway.

Comment

Women have no sense of humour

She’s just gone off in a huff, just because I swapped one of her tampons for a party popper....

Comment

Yup, not in the spirit of the game etc etc. If there was any more reason to be ashamed to come from Meath this is it.
                                                                                                                Spirit of the game?

Its a game that was invented to stop people playing foreign sports, well one foreeeignnnnnnn sport in particular

punch a bloke in the head when the ball is up the other end is fine as long as you do not draw too much blood,
                                                                                                                you play for the parish, be a good little boy and we will throw you a few crumbs from the table

spirit of the game

Comment

Kinda feel sorry for all this lady's followers on twitters, she promised bj's to all if Holland won

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                    Spirit of the game?

Shush I'm trying to wind up BK!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      are you still in NZ?
                                                                                                                      Yep, may be leaving for SE Asia next week though. Too damn cold here

Comment

Shush I'm trying to wind up BK!
                                                                                                                        Make truth your weapon
                                                                                                                        and Justice your aim
                                                                                                                        and lol bogball
                                                                                                                        such a shitty pointless game

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Im trying to get the all bogball merchants in one go, aim high!!!

Comment

i need to step away from the Internet

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X