this is pretty good and worth the watch

Comment

Holland FTW one time ....that is all
        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

This is simply an incredible piece of music:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCRJmerW1Q[/ame]

Comment

Who's the dutch footballer they mentioned on bbc whos career was cut short at the age of 22?

Comment

€20 on van bommel to be sent off . at a smelly 9/1 . €10 on spain to win on penos also 9/1

€40 on villa to score first 4/1 and €10 on robben to score last 9/1
              You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Have backed Draw/Spain HT/FT, and Spain to win to nil. The only problem is, if I win these bets, the match will be chronic!

Comment

Also have draw/spain @4-1. And did Iniesta anytime scorer @11-2 for the 90min sweat

Comment

+1 for whoever turned me onto dan le sac Vs scroobius pip

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Ah feck, just got a call from the landlord about 'noise last night'. He's such a sound guy that feel bad for letting him down. He's a London lad and himself and his czech wife are both croupiers. So convined his wife (aka the landlady) is into me as she keeps on sending me suggestive texts

EDIT: she just sent me a text saying 'there's a first time for everything =D'. This was in response to a fairly innocous text message.
                      Just keeps getting better and better

On a side note just watched Cop Out and liked it, dont know a lot of Tracy Morgans stuff but he was good.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                        Ok, now the GAA is over, does no-one else have a problem with this? Really??
                        I agree, so removed. They have had their day in the sun, although she is exceedingly pretty.

Comment

anyone else losing connection to Ipoker?

message box keeps coming up
                          "Cannot connect to Poker server"

*was going to play the last pp shirt yoke
                          ho hum
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-07-10, 18:39.

Comment

Yea, down for me as well. Just as $5k freeroll was about to start.

Comment

Just about to start a sat on the boylepoker. DON'T FAIL ME NOW IPOKER.

Comment

16 hours play to bubble the Irish Series Of Poker, oh im loving life at the moment.
                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                  16 hours play to bubble the Irish Series Of Poker, oh im loving life at the moment.
                                  Unlucky man. How many runners did it get in the end? What was 1st prize?

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                    Unlucky man. How many runners did it get in the end? What was 1st prize?
                                    70, 11k or so i think.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Ul man. Chin up and go crush the cash tables.

Comment

There's Van Bommell's first yellow. Good chance he'll see the red before long, especially if Spain score.

Comment

is iPoker gone everywhere or just here?
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm playing fine ATM but 5 outa 12 are on sit out in the tournie.

Comment

There's Van Bommell's first yellow. Good chance he'll see the red before long, especially if Spain score.
                                              that was a bad a challenge as ive seen in this WC, if iniestas foot is proper planted in the ground its a leg breaker. 9/1 seem like good odds now

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                that was a bad a challenge as ive seen in this WC, if iniestas foot is proper planted in the ground its a leg breaker. 9/1 seem like good odds now
                                                I'm gutted now that I didn't bet on either VB or de Jong to get sent off. DJ got away with murder there.

Comment

Was just gonna say that, if iniesta's studs had caught in the ground it was a red

That Dejong assault was a fair shout for a red too imo

Comment

Anyone got a decent stream??

Comment

unlucky boss!

Comment

^^^^
                                                        The RTE real player might have it?

Comment

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post

Comment

one of these should work

if you're outside Ireland there is a stream for Irish coverage
                                                            probably find link on rte.ie

Comment

Been a very poor game to watch so far.

Opr

Comment

The match is very disjointed so far. Spain can't get their passing going but it looks like Hollands tactics are working well.

Comment

in the states so rte is no use!

Comment

Van Bommel cant last on the pitch. hes a clumsy fcuk

if and possibly when he gets sent off that should open up the game

Comment

Should be available on sopcast maybe.

Comment

Come on you crazy dutch bastards!

Comment

Was listening to LMFM after the GAA fiasco and the presenter was reading out emails of peoples views , he reads one from a woman in OZ and then says that her addy was very interesting and then proceeds to read it out . Im not sure if i can post it here but id say by now the woman is tortured with freaks emailing her.

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post

But its a shame to hope to have a player sent off to open up the game

Comment

Try going through hidemyass.com.

Comment

But its a shame to hope to have a player sent off to open up the game
                                                                                I'd prefer to keep him on and holland win

Comment

Even tho ive a bet on it . id rather see a goal from either side to open the game up rather than a sending off tbh

Comment

Van Persie is very ineffective up front in this game and in the whole tournament TBH.

Comment

Both sides are to afraid to commit and go for this. If a goal comes its going to be off some scuttery set piece and if not we're going to penalties imo.

Comment

Send em all off ffs.

Comment

lol robben

Comment

great save...fml

Comment

OMFG Robben bye bye 80 yoyos!

Scrappy match suiting Holland and fustrating Spain. Could go either way.

Comment

Looking at that again Robben had that much time he couldve went round Casillas. Ah fcuk anyway

Comment

Elia on should be very intresting. Holland clearly think they can win this now.

Comment

WTF no satelitte signal recieved. anyone else gettin this . on SKY

Comment

normally to do with the weather, just go to cable.

Comment

WTF no satelitte signal recieved. anyone else gettin this . on SKY
                                                                                                        Pay your bill

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                          Pay your bill

back now phew!!!. . of all the times to scare me .

Comment

What a chance. LOL at Pique looking at him headin it thinking "You better score you Real plonk!"

Comment

back now phew!!!. . of all the times to scare me .
                                                                                                              Think they are just reminding you it needs paying

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Send fcukin Robben off imo....shitbag anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                    Think they are just reminding you it needs paying
                                                                                                                    fcukin gone again . must be somethin to do with HD

Comment

Puyol made Robben look like Usain Bolt there

Comment

Send fcukin Puyol off imo....shitbag anyway
                                                                                                                        FYP

Robben should have went down imo.

Comment

Send fcukin Robben off imo....shitbag anyway
                                                                                                                          He's the only player on the pitch who looks like he can make something happen

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X