This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    i went to back Cork @ 1/2 in the hurling with Will Hill. I tried to have 1k on it, they referred it to trading and came back to say i could have 953.44 on it. good lol at the trading decision there.
    why is this that some people can get big bets on and others can't?

Comment

lol at how meath are doing against lol louth.

Comment

i went to back Cork @ 1/2 in the hurling with Will Hill. I tried to have 1k on it, they referred it to trading and came back to say i could have 953.44 on it. good lol at the trading decision there.
        obviously a waste of €953.44

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

are u not allowed use pp ??

Comment

Classic

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
              are u not allowed use pp ??
              Hills are best price, rest are 4/9 or 2/5 so I assume thats why he's doing it there!
              Profit before people.

Comment

no.
                just looking at your sig there
                and clicked on the new poker vip scheme

do ye have any chief of staff guys??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                  Hills are best price, rest are 4/9 or 2/5 so I assume thats why he's doing it there!
                  or because he works for pp and company policy means he can't back with pp.

Comment

Good goal by Rooney there...

Comment

lol meath. GO LOUTH

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                        Think we should have a bbv weekend away to all go on the piss with HH..
                        +1 Who's up for a road trip?

A gang of poker playing degenerates away for a weekend of alcohol, prop bets and general fun

what could possibly go wrong??

Seriously, let's do it!!
                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

oh and if Villa scores first tonight, finishing top scorer in the process with Spain winning the WC it will have been a very very profitable tournament for me.

one time and all that jazz
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

so cudnt decide between spanish jersey and psv jersey so decided to wear my Barcelona jersey with lieneker on the back. lets go spain i supposse.

Comment

Not really a spelling Nazi but that's an abortion of a spelling of Lineker

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                Not really a spelling Nazi but that's an abortion of a spelling of Lineker
                                One i have dyslexia, two i cant read the back if im wearing it, three to i care, and four why u care?

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                  lol meath. GO LOUTH
                                  ugh

Comment

Louth were robbed. Ref was shocking at the end.

Edit: Some Louth fans acting like scumbags though.

Comment

ref just got attacked -ugh

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        Louth were robbed. Ref was shocking at the end.
                                        The Ref??? How could the umpires miss that in fairness??

Comment

GAA is full of thugs obv

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                            The Ref??? How could the umpires miss that in fairness??
                                            They hadn't raised the green flag until the ref went up and told them to award the goal. They should have been stronger obviously, but the ref just told them to award it it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Louth is full of thugs obv
                                              FYP

Comment

They hadn't raised the green flag until the ref went up and told them to award the goal. They should have been stronger obviously, but the ref just told them to award it it seems.
                                                fair enough....cant believe neither umpire could see that throw though.

Feel bad for Louth but any sympathy is dissapearing with the ref attacks

Comment

Lol GAA
                                                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Did Sheridan get pushed there or fall?
                                                    Was he in the box before the ball?

I couldn't really see any of it. It's a real pity Colm O'Rourke wasn't there on the panel either. Rough day for the ref.

A few lifetime bans en route for Louth fans imo.

Comment

Cant condone attacking the referee but fcuk me im livid and can understand whats going on through the louth supporters heads. Stewards panned out all over the place to.
                                                      How fcukin cowardly were the umpires not to disallow that goal. Its a pure and utter disgrace.
                                                      The sick thing is now that with the shennanigans of the supporters a replay may now be exclude and it could be possible that louth be threw out of the championship.
                                                      Im in shock after that.
                                                      Last edited by whyno; 11-07-10, 14:50.
                                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Never mind, saw the replay. I don't think BOD would have dived across that line as quick as Sheridan.

Comment

I wonder what the Meath people who were in uproar about Henry (not all obviously, but I'm sure there were plenty) will think about that goal?

Comment

I wonder what the Meath people who were in uproar about Henry (not all obviously, but I'm sure there were plenty) will think about that goal?
                                                            was BK one of the said people...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                              was BK one of the said people...
                                                              You mention BK a hell of alot.

Comment

If only there was an extra official just at the goal who could have easily spotted the mistake....oh wait

Comment

lol at a sport that has two umpires behind the goal and allows that Meath goal.

AMIRITE Strewelpeter

Comment

Lol umpires

Comment

What happened the ref after that match, was he really attacked or just chased?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                                        What happened the ref after that match, was he really attacked or just chased?
                                                                        A few punches thrown at him by different thugs.

Comment

god i do love cycling.

Comment

Liverpool fans might find this interesting http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spor...AFAS-GONE.html

Comment

lol at a sport that has two umpires behind the goal and allows that Meath goal.

AMIRITE Strewelpeter
                                                                              Cork have been given a point that was a good meter wide
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Liverpool fans might find this interesting http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spor...AFAS-GONE.html
                                                                                No.
                                                                                Thanks though.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This has got to be the worse thing you ever posted, i watched like 20 seconds, and decided to not quote the link,

i reckon if i got a ban for "" you should get something for that!!!
                                                                                  i'm obv a pedo, i made it through 56 sec's before turning it off, who was that guy? and was there every anything about it? 1960/70's lol

Comment

a - I'm everyone will have seen it pasted elsewhere.
                                                                                    b - it is the sunday s*n so I'm sure most Liverpool fans won't be clicking into a link from there.
                                                                                    c - if he cared so much about Liverpool fans he would not have given an 'exclusive' to that lot.
                                                                                    d - gross over exaggeration. 'Everyone' is not happy he is gone.

I'm sure he had his issues with Rafa, and I'm sure some of them were probably justified, but there can be no excuse for giving that lot an interview if that is what he did do and they aren't just adding exlusive to something said in a public press conference like they tend to do. If it is Bascombe or that other lad I can't think of right now, then them involved in an anti Rafa article is as amazing as that time when the circus clown got hit in the face with the cream pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Cork have been given a point that was a good meter wide
                                                                                      Since when did you become a yank?

Comment

a v boring game of hurling.
                                                                                        Have u backed Flash Mcgahon in the next race at Tipp
                                                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Starting to crank the tempo up a bit now. Pity its feckin HT now

Comment

Anyone able to recommend a cheap hostel in Dublin tonight, city centre too.

Comment

a - I'm everyone will have seen it pasted elsewhere.
                                                                                              b - it is the sunday s*n so I'm sure most Liverpool fans won't be clicking into a link from there.
                                                                                              c - if he cared so much about Liverpool fans he would not have given an 'exclusive' to that lot.
                                                                                              d - gross over exaggeration. 'Everyone' is not happy he is gone.

I'm sure he had his issues with Rafa, and I'm sure some of them were probably justified, but there can be no excuse for giving that lot an interview if that is what he did do and they aren't just adding exlusive to something said in a public press conference like they tend to do. If it is Bascombe or that other lad I can't think of right now, then them involved in an anti Rafa article is as amazing as that time when the circus clown got hit in the face with the cream pie.
                                                                                              I know its a rag and all that but Yossi is being honest in it. Nevermind all the politics but it seems you have lost a very good player because of Rafa. You lost Alonso because of Rafa and Riera was out in the cold because of Rafa.

Maybe you are better off without Rafa and rebuilding now without him is the quickest route to being a solid top 4 side again. Surprised at how much of a cunt Rafa was to him, if it is legit.

EDIT - Please excuse me for suggesting Liverpool fans read a The Sun paper, not awake yet.
                                                                                              Last edited by CHDad; 11-07-10, 15:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                No.
                                                                                                Thanks though.
                                                                                                Anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                  god i do love cycling.
                                                                                                  Huge day. Lance is obviously done and Schleck looks like he has finally grown some balls and is going to go for it,

Comment

Banagher is my home town. You should have a great night. Just stick to Houghs and Corrigans and you wont go wrong.
                                                                                                    Saw this too late,we ended up in some place with vines growing outside and an old biddy torturing a piano.Drink prices were very cheap everywhere though.
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone able to recommend a cheap hostel in Dublin tonight, city centre too.
                                                                                                      the hotel above coppers if you up 2 get pi$$ed aswell

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                        Huge day. Lance is obviously done and Schleck looks like he has finally grown some balls and is going to go for it,
                                                                                                        was surprised to see schleck up out of his saddle. there's a difference in going for stage win with 400 m to go and pounding out a few minutes with 3k to go in the HC climbs. still think its going to come down to stage 17 regardless of what happens this week.

and great to see lance crack. the US commentators here were going nuts asking why the main contenders didnt wait for him as a sign of respect for the 7 time champ and GOAT.

Comment

the hotel above coppers if you up 2 get pi$$ed aswell
                                                                                                          lol, I wouldn't mind getting twisted tonight and going to the jackpot.

Shipping a mate off to Germany tomorrow, who's skint and can't afford a hotel. There's a bunch of hostels listed online, reviews seem to be okay but maybe someone can suggest a place they knew of.

Comment

Just back from the match - just wow. First of all I didnt see any attacks on the referee or stewards but I was going crazy at the time so Im not surprised I missed it.

Pure rollercoaster of emotion - It was hard to make out the scramble in the goal mouth at the end because we were so far away. We were desperate for someone to put the ball over the bar. Then its in the net and the hill erupts.

Next thing the referee is going in to talk to the umpire and the hill goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

The time between the Ref going in to talk to the umpire and the awarding of the goal seemed like the longest 10 seconds of my life. Iv really found a new meaning to the term - the sweetest desperation in the world

AT the end of the day we robbed Louth - Im disgusted some of their supporters did that. But louth are known for it in fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                              was surprised to see schleck up out of his saddle. there's a difference in going for stage win with 400 m to go and pounding out a few minutes with 3k to go in the HC climbs. still think its going to come down to stage 17 regardless of what happens this week.
                                                                                                              True, but psychologically to know Contador couldn't match his fastest pace has got to be such a huge confidence boost for him. It looks like it could be an epic battle between both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                lol, I wouldn't mind getting twisted tonight and going to the jackpot.

Shipping a mate off to Germany tomorrow, who's skint and can't afford a hotel. There's a bunch of hostels listed online, reviews seem to be okay but maybe someone can suggest a place they knew of.
                                                                                                                Obvious solution. Also once he's awake enough to post his blinds I'm sure the jackpot will let him stay until tomorrow morning.

Comment

I didn't get much of a response when I asked during the week so thought I'd try again - anyone got the skinny on what's worth doing / avoiding while in Berlin? Leaving for four days and nights on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    I didn't get much of a response when I asked during the week so thought I'd try again - anyone got the skinny on what's worth doing / avoiding while in Berlin? Leaving for four days and nights on Thursday
                                                                                                                    You can't go wrong with Berlin, everything is class. Nightlife, people etc all very good. If you are any way into culture I suggest the walking tour which starts off at the Reichstadt.
                                                                                                                    Nightclubs, I went to one called Dante, had a great night - beer cheap enough, open until 6/7am, women like you've never seen and music is very good if you like a bit of cheese thrown in for nostalgias sake.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Yearly rankings of the best employers in the United States, Canada as well as for women, diversity, recent grads and beyond.

Mind boggling how much some people are earning considering their role.

Sandra Bullock - $56 Million - shitty actress.
                                                                                                                          Ryan Seacrest - $51 Million - TV/Radio presenter.
                                                                                                                          Rush Limbaugh $58.5 Milllion - Radio presenter
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-07-10, 16:10.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X