This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
    Shexy football and aprés match panel replacing the real pundits, quality.
    ET and pens would be nice

Comment

The game is good but I had to turn off those apres match guys at half time.

Couldnt listen to them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
        Shexy football and aprés match panel replacing the real pundits, quality.
        The evil Liam Brady smile is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          ET and pens would be nice
          Is there defo extra time tonight if it's a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            The game is good but I had to turn off those apres match guys at half time.

Couldnt listen to them anymore
            I think they've played a blinder all tournament, including tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              was listening to local radio commentary of the Kildare Leitrim game for over 20 minutes, theres been a goal and a few points but I have no idea what the scores is, fckn eejits.
              I know what you mean, they keep just listing out names like your to be inspired to know who plays for who. They really dont cater for the casual listener. Its been like this for years, they really should name team names a whole lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                The evil Liam Brady smile is hilarious.
                Hope they bring back "Didi" Hamann after the match. The eyebrow, and the Scouse bits make me lol
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqQWZg4Trk[/ame]
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"Woooahh, easy with those hands there Bill. I think you're after hypnotising me there. I think, that I think I'm a chicken, just give me a moment"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      ah fck, here it goes again. off out to meet those people from last night. only awake about 10 minutes.
                      Remember, you have a BBV thread title to live up to now!

Comment

ah fck, here it goes again. off out to meet those people from last night. only awake about 10 minutes.
                        They not teach you how to hold your drink in academia?
                        suck it up!!!

Comment

I wanted to post that question all day!!

Comment

Premiership representatives remaining in the World Cup after tonight's game:

Liverpool: Reina and Torres
                            City: Silva
                            Arsenal: Fabregas
                            Manchester United: Howard Webb

Comment

Paul the octopus says lump on Spain at any price

Comment

the standy and that.

pissing myself here.

LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff
                                  how many people have considered adding her on fb . . .

come on - be honest now!
                                  eagerly awaiting her to accept my friend request - iv no qualms about being a creep

Comment

Originally posted by kidsgotheart View Post

Liverpool: Reina, Torres, kuyt and Babel

FYP.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      eagerly awaiting her to accept my friend request - iv no qualms about being a creep
                                      Might be a good time too I heard she is out tonight and wont be in sober!

Comment

lol at apres match there

Comment

Have to stop these stories soon and learn a bit of cop on. But interesting enough story...

Out having a few beers after smoking something (mistake number one). Next thing i know i'm talking to these two Czech guys and there in the middle is the cutest girl i've ever seen. Brought them all back to the flat for a joint and she is being left for the summer while they go waitering in Cypress. What do i do?!!!

(my god, i'm so high)
                                          You are fast becoming my hero.

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                          lol at apres match there

the 3 standins part was the best imo
                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 10-07-10, 20:49.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            the 3 standins part wasw the best imo
                                            I loved the special

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                              I loved the special
                                              I'd love to hear what Hamman, Souness and Ardilles make of Apres Match

Comment

Liverpool: Reina and Torres
                                                Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                FYP.
                                                no you didn't; you added words and ruined the pacing of the joke!

joke writing 101

/
                                                *was going to take a wee break from the pokers
                                                open email, got two bonuses off titan

+really have to start using my FTP signup bonus

yeah more pokerrrrrssssss
                                                Last edited by Guest; 10-07-10, 20:57. Reason: *need to turn off the pc for a month or two :)

Comment

Liverpool: Kuyt and Babel
                                                  City: Víctor Valdés ,Pepe Reina ,Raúl Albiol ,Gerard Piqué ,Carlos Marchena ,Carles Puyol ,Joan Capdevila ,Sergio Ramos ,Álvaro Arbeloa ,Andrés Iniesta ,Xavi Hernández ,Cesc Fàbregas ,Juan Manuel Mata ,Xabi Alonso ,Sergio Busquets ,Javi Martínez ,David Silva ,Jesús Navas ,David Villa ,Fernando Torres ,Pedro Rodríguez ,Fernando Llorente
                                                  Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                  FYP.
                                                  FYP

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol, here's hoping that's actually her, or else things are about to get very very weird for some poor unsuspecting Prague girl! Anyway, off out to double-czech her identity

(did you see what i did there?!)
                                                      Anyone who posts such an attractive photo of themselves on the web, deserves everything they have coming to them. Even if it's in their eye

Comment

Wahey finally got my phone seemed like so much hassle to get it, couldnt get through to the shop i had originally ordered it through so i rang the store in the square your man said that all the ones they had were reserved, he rings me back about 15 minutes later saying somebody has just dropped off the list and would i like to reserve it, yes please!

So i go to the square and the guy i spoke to is on break so somebody else goes to get it, comes back with it and goes to start filling paper work out, i say "ive already done that in another store" your man basically says well i cant sell it to you if you have done this already with another store, im like whats the difference if i buy it here or buy it in another store?? Same company so does it really matter, blah blah blah company policy etc etc etc...

I was too happy about this and i made my points very clear without losing the rag, he rings the grafton street store and it turns out they do have one, not sure if they were just lazy and not ringing me or because of the fuss i was putting up that they just gave me one.

Just been messing with it the last while and it seems like a sweet phone
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

On FT of $20 3K gtd on ipoker at the mo.

4/4 so needing some run good. BBV gods pls

Comment

On FT of $20 3K gtd on ipoker at the mo.

4/4 so needing some run good. BBV gods pls
                                                            LOL that didnt last long. 3 hands later A6 v AA blind on blind. Busto.

FU BBV gods

Comment

FU BBV gods
                                                              How many bananas?

Comment

That act [of Paul the Octopus] was interpreted as a prediction that Spain will win the World Cup final on July 11.

On the other hand, Mani the Parakeet forecast a Dutch win over Spain.
                                                                Well that throws the cat amongst the pigeons.

Comment

FU BBV gods
                                                                  Ul mate, I've given up posting for railements when I'm on final tables.
                                                                  Posting on boards when on ft's: 8th 9th 6th 10th.

Not posting: 1st 2nd 3rd 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    How many bananas?

3 FT's on ipoker tonight (one was a low runner PP only tourney though)

3rd, 4th, 9th. A bit more run good and coulda been a very sweet night.

Pity that ipoker seem to be doing their very best to fuck up their MTT playing base by constantly fucking around with guarentees. A real pity cause their structures are pretty much bang on imo and field sizes/starting times are perfect for the casual european player like my donkish self

Comment

3 FT's on ipoker tonight (one was a low runner PP only tourney though)

3rd, 4th, 9th. A bit more run good and coulda been a very sweet night.

Pity that ipoker seem to be doing their very best to fuck up their MTT playing base by constantly fucking around with guarentees. A real pity cause their structures are pretty much bang on imo and field sizes/starting times are perfect for the casual european player like my donkish self
                                                                      is there any reason why you play on ipoker as opposed to ftp or stars? is it down to softness or what?

Comment

is there any reason why you play on ipoker as opposed to ftp or stars? is it down to softness or what?
                                                                        I play a bit on Stars alright and with moderate success, but they are so long duration wise, plus a good bit tougher I feel. The MTT structure on ipoker now is pretty much perfect for me, the numbers they get mean the tourneys dont go on too long, particulary useful for working stiffs on week nights. And some of the play is just so lolbad, its redic easy to get yer chips in good early on and just pray you arent sucked out on.

The main negative is the tools at ipoker seem determined to ruin it. They reduce any guarentee if it isnt met almost immediately. Then to top it off they reduced or just plain got rid of a lot of the guarentees for the entire duration of the WC. I fuckin guarentee (pun intended) they wont restore them to what they were before.

As for FTP, never really liked their software tbh.

Comment

Kevs post inspired me to play on ipoker - anybody else jumping into the 2k guarantee in 10 mins? Im locked so will be donating

Comment

A-Team was fecking amazing.
                                                                            I'd highly recommend it, perfect popcorn and beer movie
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Archie Karas157,000 +28,000
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Msg to iPoker

I would like to take back all the bad things that i have ever said about iPoker and their software over the past 4/5 years .

I have been playing since 5pm today in various MTT's and sng's and i have to give credit where it is due . In that time i haven't recieved 1 single bad beat or 1 solitary suck out. So fair play to ipoker .

The only thing about it was that everytime i got my money in i got it in bad and fukkin stayed that way. So at least now the next time i play and get it in ahead i will know and expect my hand to hold up .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                  I would like to take back all the bad things that i have ever said about iPoker and their software over the past 4/5 years .

I have been playing since 5pm today in various MTT's and sng's and i have to give credit where it is due . In that time i haven't recieved 1 single bad beat or 1 solitary suck out. So fair play to ipoker .

The only thing about it was that everytime i got my money in i got it in bad and fukkin stayed that way. So at least now the next time i play and get it in ahead i will know and expect my hand to hold up .
                                                                                  Just means you're running good and playing really bad

Hey at least you're running good

Comment

Kevs post inspired me to play on ipoker - anybody else jumping into the 2k guarantee in 10 mins? Im locked so will be donating
                                                                                    lols playing 50nl cash game

I get it in with AA v A2 on a

4 5 9 A board

river 3

ipoker must die

Comment

lol just coolered some idiot with A2 vs his AA

Board was 459A

Pinged the three outer on the river obv.

Comment

At the risk of opening a can of worms, I thought I'd mention that the infamous Flash McGahon runs in the 4.45 at Tipperary tomorrow. I actually fancy him, although he will only be about 9/2. He ran well last time (not well enough obv ) from a bad draw, and he is drawn much better tomorrow. This looks on paper to be a weaker field, and he has been dropped a pound since his last run, which would put him in with a proper shout imo. I still think he might be better suited to 6f rather than 5, but I trust Mr Oxx knows what he is doing with the horse!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Board was 459A

diagf

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            At the risk of opening a can of worms, I thought I'd mention that the infamous Flash McGahon runs in the 4.45 at Tipperary tomorrow. I actually fancy him, although he will only be about 9/2. He ran well last time (not well enough obv ) from a bad draw, and he is drawn much better tomorrow. This looks on paper to be a weaker field, and he has been dropped a pound since his last run, which would put him in with a proper shout imo. I still think he might be better suited to 6f rather than 5, but I trust Mr Oxx knows what he is doing with the horse!

I'd like to hear what the Octopus thinks first.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Board was 459A

lols was that you i got it in against pre? AK v KK

Ace ball baby YEAH

Ipoker must live

Comment

na dude, I was messing

Comment

meh movie imo.
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

na dude, I was messing
                                                                                                    lols I know I ws taking teh piss - I really shud go to bed. Leinster final tomorrow

Comment

Aren't they the criminals that you can pay for protection from other criminals, who want money for protection?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                        Aren't they the criminals that you can pay for protection from other criminals, who want money for protection?
                                                                                                        No, they were sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                          Just saw her on Jonathan Ross, don't see the attraction tbh. She has a beautiful face sure but absolutely no sexuality/sensuality. I prefer a woman to look like a woman.

Comment

Thats photo doesn't do he justice imo

Comment

Lads,

Can someone not involved in the HU league, pick 1 random number for each league please. Thanks

Serie A - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                              Serie B - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                              Serie C - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                              Serie D - random number between 1-66

Comment

Originally posted by flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                lads,

can someone not involved in the hu league, pick 1 random number for each league please. Thanks

serie a - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                serie b - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                serie c - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                serie d - random number between 1-66

47
                                                                                                                62
                                                                                                                21
                                                                                                                7
                                                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

57
                                                                                                                  42
                                                                                                                  12
                                                                                                                  39

Comment

Thanks BP and RS. Will be using the first ones posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Lads,

Can someone not involved in the HU league, pick 1 random number for each league please. Thanks

Serie A - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                      Serie B - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                      Serie C - random number between 1-91
                                                                                                                      Serie D - random number between 1-66
                                                                                                                      9
                                                                                                                      9
                                                                                                                      9
                                                                                                                      9

Comment

Sigh!
                                                                                                                        6 hours into iPoker 30K and busted 2 from FT.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just back from the day at Oxygen - wow, I've never experienced mud quite like that!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X