X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
    time for a vent......

BoylePoker points...

I usually cash them in as I cant play the 'freerolls' due to start times...

I do though think thats bad value though as you only get $1 per thousand

Why cant they allow them to be used to buy into regular mtts at least?

same as cashing them in but feels better

Or even have a super duper 20,000-50,000 points or more buy in special?

I tried to see if I could sell them but cant ....

anyone else suffering point frustration ????
    But the 3k freerole is great value for those points and super soft. The points are a pain in the ass but at least youve a chance to turn them into some sort of profit with the freeroles. Pity they dont have some sort of shop also.
    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

defo good value but i dont/cant start playing usually till after they have started

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
        defo good value but i dont/cant start playing usually till after they have started
        Just reg early for them Normally half the field gone in first hour and structure does be good enough for you to recover. Its normally the same few that do well in all the boyle tourneys anyway.
        1k points for a dolah is shite though so its best to use them for freeroles and hopefully save them for the rainy day and that you cash in 100k points and spin it up to €10k when in the rats some night. Stuff of dreams
        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev7oLCwD3ME[/ame]

Opr

Comment

I must be the only person watching the match at home.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
              I must be the only person watching the match at home.
              Is the pitch ruining this for anyone else ...

Comment

lol @ Giles ragging on Alonso. I think he has been Spain's best player. Then going on to claim he sometimes doesn't see the pass He has played some wonderful balls in that half.

Opr
                Last edited by Opr; 07-07-10, 19:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  lol @ Giles ragging on Alonso. I think he has been Spain's best player. Then going on to claim he sometimes doesn't see the pass He has played some wonderful balls in that half.

Opr
                  Alonso is doing a very clever 5th level fake in this game.
                  Pointing to pass the ball backwards has the Germans on the front foot and subsequently they are missing the inevitible Xavi/Ineista pass forward.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Been a while since I've posted looking for railaments. Currently 2/6 of a $16.5k GP on FTP

edit: 4th for $1.4k
                    Last edited by 72over; 07-07-10, 20:11.
                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Mesut Whozil?

Poor lad doesn't have a chance with the way this spanish midfield is set up.

Comment

Vaaaaaaaaaaamoooooooooooooooooooooosssssss !!!!

Comment

Pedro you greedy little cunt, time for fabregas imo

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            He was obviously trying to secure his final space by scoring himself rather than pass to the better placed Torres who is in competition with hom for a spot.

Comment

how was that not a FK on the edge of the box for germany

Comment

can someone post the link to btv that streams uk tv via vlc please
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  He was obviously trying to secure his final space by scoring himself rather than pass to the better placed Torres who is in competition with hom for a spot.
                                  he probably didn't have any confidence it torres

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                    how was that not a FK on the edge of the box for germany
                                    Klose tripped first before that and then yellow it had to be for Puyol's lunge on Schweinsteiger.

Comment

Klose tripped first before that and then yellow it had to be for Puyol's lunge on Schweinsteiger.
                                      yeah was talking about the tackle on schweinsteiger was too lazy to try and spell his name .

Comment

How do you check your points for road to the world cup on boyles?

Comment

Typical boring 1-0 to the Spanish. Remind me of Tony Adams era Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                            i forgot all abou this, though i remember picking holland to get to the final - let us know if you find out.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Typical boring 1-0 to the Spanish. Remind me of Tony Adams era Arsenal.
                                              You obviously never saw that Arsenal team play, couldn't be more different than the current Spanish team.
                                              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

RTE really have no idea. Jesus almost every sentence of analysis is wrong. Alonso had a very bad game?? wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                  RTE really have no idea. Jesus almost every sentence of analysis is wrong. Alonso had a very bad game?? wtf??
                                                  Ronnie disagreed
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Ship giving Cork a lesson tonight So very rare but so very sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        Ronnie disagreed
                                                        Biased ex-pool man obv

I think he's right about Busquets too, although I personally despise the player so I guess I am biased also

Comment

lol Apres match is just passign by.

Comment

Yeah like this isn't gonna end in disaster soon...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789CkK7QweM[/ame]
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lol that was a pretty good apres match. loved the last bit there.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                lol that was a pretty good apres match. loved the last bit there.
                                                                Ya it was class. Tokk me a few seconds to get the crouch/pringles one.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Ship giving Cork a lesson tonight So very rare but so very sweet.
                                                                  What was the final score Kev?

What's with Dunphy repeatingly saying that Spain should have had a penalty in the first half?
                                                                  Even if the ref deemed it a foul it was clearly outside the box and he repeated it after every replay which made it even worse?
                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-07-10, 21:09.
                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    What was the final score Kev?
                                                                    2-17 to 1-14

Here's hoping for the double on Sunday. Also going for our first ever back to back Munster Minor titles

Comment

That was lovely by Spain; they totally dominated the Germans. I expect an exact replica of tonights match in the final. Spain to dominate possession and bag the winner in the last half hour.

The only chance of a good game is an early goal or an early bunch of yellow cards for Van Bommel and De Jong. Neither will probably happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        cheers, i did it online though, any idea how u get the code? not in the top 10 anyway but still

works using just my user name 770pts.
                                                                        Last edited by a-k-47; 07-07-10, 21:17.

Comment

Does anyone here know if you buy a one way train ticket online from Mallow to Dublin, can you pick up the ticket in any station i.e. Heuston?

I'm going to a wedding down that direction on Friday and will have a lift down but need the train back and would like to have the ticket beforehand in case I'm tight for time or something.

Comment

cheers, i did it online though, any idea how u get the code? not in the top 10 anyway but still

works using just my user name 770pts.
                                                                            you click on leaderboards and then just enter your username: A-K-47 or whatever it is and it gives you your total atm(before the semi's) - i'm on 750 + i had holland, and holland to win the WC

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                That was lovely by Spain; they totally dominated the Germans. I expect an exact replica of tonights match in the final. Spain to dominate possession and bag the winner in the last half hour.

The only chance of a good game is an early goal or an early bunch of yellow cards for Van Bommel and De Jong. Neither will probably happen.
                                                                                Van Bommel for the first yellow is my nap for the final, can't find any price yet but he's living on borrowed time and i'm sure he'll be looking to lay down an early marker. Really lucky to stay on the pitch in his last two games.

Comment

Does anyone here know if you buy a one way train ticket online from Mallow to Dublin, can you pick up the ticket in any station i.e. Heuston?

I'm going to a wedding down that direction on Friday and will have a lift down but need the train back and would like to have the ticket beforehand in case I'm tight for time or something.
                                                                                  Yes. When you purchase a ticket online you can select which station (choice of all stations) to pick it up from. I know this cause I just bought one for tomorrow for myself.

Comment

overshove for the loss. nice flop 2 outer is good enough!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($75.60)
                                                                                    MP3 ($375.45)
                                                                                    CO ($216.60)
                                                                                    Button ($105)
                                                                                    SB ($100)
                                                                                    BB ($111.90)
                                                                                    UTG ($99)
                                                                                    UTG+1 ($99)
                                                                                    Hero (MP1) ($117.65)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A
                                                                                    1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, Hero bets $4, 3 folds, Button raises to $12, 3 folds, Hero raises to $117.65 (All-In), Button calls $93 (All-In)

Flop: ($212.50) 2, 4, 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($212.50) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($212.50) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $212.50

Results:
                                                                                    Button had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                                                                    Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                    Outcome: $212.50 returned to Button

Comment

2-17 to 1-14

Here's hoping for the double on Sunday. Also going for our first ever back to back Munster Minor titles
                                                                                      Was there a lad called darren foley playing or that got a run for waterford ? If so how did he go ?
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Van Bommel for the first yellow is my nap for the final, can't find any price yet but he's living on borrowed time and i'm sure he'll be looking to lay down an early marker. Really lucky to stay on the pitch in his last two games.
                                                                                        I hope so. Part of me wonders will the zeitgeist about Van Bommel getting away with it get to the ref who wants to make sure he clamps down.

But I don't know, I think Van Bommel probably has some some dodgy pics of Sepp or something. It's incredible how he has gotten away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                          Was there a lad called darren foley playing or that got a run for waterford ? If so how did he go ?
                                                                                          He didnt get a run, he's on the panel though.

Comment

Thoughts for Sunday Kev?

I haven't been paying close attention this year but Cork surely are worthy favourites, and a Waterford win would be a shock result?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                              you click on leaderboards and then just enter your username: A-K-47 or whatever it is and it gives you your total atm(before the semi's) - i'm on 750 + i had holland, and holland to win the WC
                                                                                              I'm on 770 and I picked Holland, Spain and Spain to win! I wonder does the lad in front have it all correct so far to win the million. I presume not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                I'm on 770 and I picked Holland, Spain and Spain to win! I wonder does the lad in front have it all correct so far to win the million. I presume not.
                                                                                                i doubt it - you'd be on like 1350 i think if you had everything right.

Comment

Thoughts for Sunday Kev?

I haven't been paying close attention this year but Cork surely are worthy favourites, and a Waterford win would be a shock result?
                                                                                                  Cork will be rightly favourites, and all the hype and build up will be about them. This will suit Waterford down to the ground though. The big danger as always is our full back line, but if we get that right then our chances are very good. Cork are good, but Waterford wont fear them, these teams have served up many a classic over the past 10 or so years and I can see another close game.

I've been critical of Davy Fitz over the past couple of years but he should be praised for a few things - This Waterford team tend to win any game thats close going into the last 10 mins or so, something that wasnt always there. Also despite all the talk of them being an old team they are actually not all that old, he hasnt been afraid to give young guys like Richie Foley, Noel Connors, Maurice Shanahan and Liam Lawlor their chance.

I wont be punting big on it, but the 2/1 about Waterford looks nice. And I'll also back a Waterford Minor&Senior double.

Cant wait gonna be an epic day. Minor final at 2, Senior final at 4 then hightail it back down home in time for the World Cup final

Comment

He didnt get a run, he's on the panel though.
                                                                                                    Ah right kind of guessed he was only on the panel.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Anyone interested to have a good walk spoiled in another IPB outing. I missed the last one cause of money an the effort of going to Kildare for just a game of golf

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

si senior, if u order it online, saving yourself 50% of the price if u do it 24 hours in advance, then u can get mallow to print ur ticket out if u have a reference number. don't fuck it up biatch.
                                                                                                        (u might want to confirm this with irish rail as they have no souls)
                                                                                                        hmmm...

Comment

Cork will be rightly favourites, and all the hype and build up will be about them. This will suit Waterford down to the ground though. The big danger as always is our full back line, but if we get that right then our chances are very good. Cork are good, but Waterford wont fear them, these teams have served up many a classic over the past 10 or so years and I can see another close game.

I've been critical of Davy Fitz over the past couple of years but he should be praised for a few things - This Waterford team tend to win any game thats close going into the last 10 mins or so, something that wasnt always there. Also despite all the talk of them being an old team they are actually not all that old, he hasnt been afraid to give young guys like Richie Foley, Noel Connors, Maurice Shanahan and Liam Lawlor their chance.

I wont be punting big on it, but the 2/1 about Waterford looks nice. And I'll also back a Waterford Minor&Senior double.

Cant wait gonna be an epic day. Minor final at 2, Senior final at 4 then hightail it back down home in time for the World Cup final
                                                                                                          Christ Waterford +3 @ 10/11 is great value.

In all the games they played betwee 2002 and 2007 (7 in all) there was only a total of 4 points between the teams, and only once was the vitory margin 3 points or more

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                            ive spain to win also, i would say alot have that bet... I should of went with my gut on holland beating brazil ... you may have a shout for 10th.

Comment

and now for something different.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

ive spain to win also, i would say alot have that bet... I should of went with my gut on holland beating brazil ... you may have a shout for 10th.
                                                                                                                only top 3 get paid though, so 10th place is nothing, he might as well bein last

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                  what is an aib code card?

i keep getting e-mails from the aib and the latest is about this code card thats about to expire
                                                                                                                  i don't ever open them as i don't have any business with the aib except a c/c
                                                                                                                  but i never signed up for a code card so how can it be expireing?
                                                                                                                  Definite phishing scam. Just received the same e-mail a few minutes ago. Haven't had an account with them since about 1986
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by The KnightHawk View Post
                                                                                                                    si senior, if u order it online, saving yourself 50% of the price if u do it 24 hours in advance, then u can get mallow to print ur ticket out if u have a reference number. don't fuck it up biatch.
                                                                                                                    (u might want to confirm this with irish rail as they have no souls)
                                                                                                                    I've got it, ta. I picked to collect it at Heuston, and will do this tomorrow as I work very close by to it.

Comment

I can see Van Bommel picking up an early yellow for something very minor with the referee trying to make a point and stamp his authority on the match. That'd make things interesting...

Spain finally showed up, just in time too. I didn't see the match on RTE but I'd drop Alsonso too tbh, I think the system would work far more fluidly with only one defensive mid fielder and Xavi playing deeper in his natural position and Fabregas on the pitch. If I had to then choose just one DM I'd take biscuits over him, he's better defensively and is far more in tune with the rest of the team as he plays with most of them at club level especially the defenders and mid fielders who he'll mainly be exchanging passes with. Alonso is a great player and if I had to sign just one of them for a random club it'd almost certainly be him but I think Spain would be better off without him at the moment tbh, despite his fantastic ability to spray a sexy sexy pass.
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

@CourierCollie - Check your PM's

Also, who won the LL last night, and can I ship to you on Boyles?
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 07-07-10, 22:41.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X