Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of goals so. A rainy day with a sodden pitch would be worse than a dry but windy day.

Comment

lolKerry

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Easy win imo

Whats the weather like in Dublin today folks?

Assuming its not shite altogether, then over 46.5pts total in the Leinster hurling final @evs is worth some serious lumpage imo. Have 10pts on it already
        50 bucks duly lumped.! probly need 5 goals+ for that total but should be a good sweat at least with these two.
        What u think of clare 5/6 to beat dublin next w/e.? I thought they would be shorter tbh..not sure if its huge value or anything though

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
          50 bucks duly lumped.! probly need 5 goals+ for that total but should be a good sweat at least with these two.
          What u think of clare 5/6 to beat dublin next w/e.? I thought they would be shorter tbh..not sure if its huge value or anything though
          That is serious value, Clare looked very good against us in the Munster Semi final and have a young eager team. Dublin havent looked good all season really and seem to be suffering from second season syndrome. Will be lumping on that, fancy Clare to win by a four-five points in fact.

Comment

lolKerry
            backed @ 1.25
            layed @ 1.18

im waiting until half time to get back on them when hopefully they be > 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              backed @ 1.25
              layed @ 1.18

im waiting until half time to get back on them when hopefully they be > 1.6
              No chance of them being 1.6

They should be 1.2 at the moment, Powers were 1/2 a few minutes ago. Thanks.

Comment

How do i take a screen shot from hand history on ipoker to put it up here??

Comment

is downloading from the likes of piratebay and isohunt after being blocked or something????

iam trying to download 6 films using torrents from 3 different sites since lastnight and not a smidge of any of them downloaded yet

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Do I hear vuvuzela's in Killarney?

Comment

Man I run so good. Won just under 200 blips last night off the lads before heading out.

While drinking we stuck on an old version of Pro Ev, Computer V Computer and had bets on all manner of things. First goal scorers, outright winners, if there'll be a penalty, possession estimation(get the stats at half time), number of fouls.

I cleaned up.

Another thing, anyone have any recommendations for some new music?
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                        How do i take a screen shot from hand history on ipoker to put it up here??
                        press the bttn print screen

open microsoft paint

click on edit and then paste from the dropdown

cut and crop whatever bits you want and save them to your pictures and then attach them to your post using the attachments bttn here when making the post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                          No chance of them being 1.6

They should be 1.2 at the moment, Powers were 1/2 a few minutes ago. Thanks.
                          1/2 is free money - who the fcuk operates the machine over there?? that's crazy

meh got stuck back on at 1.3. I think its the best price Il get

Comment

Powers still 3/10. Think Kerry will cover the lot in the second half, will be a massacre.

Comment

Sunday morning training is pretty soul crushing.

Comment

Powers still 3/10. Think Kerry will cover the lot in the second half, will be a massacre.
                                More lumpage.

Comment

LOL you can back Kerry to win the game at 1.29 and lay them to be Munster champions at 1.03.

Hello money what are you doing lying on the street

Comment

Kerry gonna Kerry.

Comment

Kerry gonna Kerry.
                                      1/80 on PP now

Comment

1/80 on PP now
                                        And that was BEFORE the goal

Comment

kerry doin a Dublin

Come on Ta fcuk

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                            press the bttn print screen

open microsoft paint

click on edit and then paste from the dropdown

cut and crop whatever bits you want and save them to your pictures and then attach them to your post using the attachments bttn here when making the post
                                            Nope still cant do it . Dont have a print screen btn , is sys rq btn the same?
                                            Dont have Ms paint , can i download it?
                                            Will you come round my hse and do it for me?

Comment

I didn't expect this Limerick fightback. kerry down to 4/6 now only. Some few minutes for Limerick.

Comment

Could do with a few points please Mr Cooper.

Comment

Could do with a few points please Mr Cooper.
                                                  Gooch proof alien life exists.

Comment

On a laptop you might need to hold down the Fn button at the same time.
                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

phew sweatfest.

Comment

print screen bttn= "prnt scrn" its after the f12 bttn on my laptop might not be the same for you butshould be on the top row somewhere.

everone has ms paint, bottom lefthand corner click the microsoft icon for the start menu, click on all programs, click on accessories, ms paint is in there.

where do you live? have you got beers? is there loose wimmins in your area??

Comment

wow what a sweat - i'm out of breath

Comment

Do I hear vuvuzela's in Killarney?
                                                            definetly a few rough sounding vuvuzela's there at the end

Comment

wow what a sweat - i'm out of breath
                                                              yup. lotsa goals now in the hurling please.

Comment

yup. lotsa goals now in the hurling please.
                                                                Im thinking of getting on galway at 4.4 with the intention of trading out what do you think?

Comment

is downloading from the likes of piratebay and isohunt after being blocked or something????

iam trying to download 6 films using torrents from 3 different sites since lastnight and not a smidge of any of them downloaded yet
                                                                  Eircom?. Theyre trotteling the sh!t out of sam torrance. Can be as low as 12kb/s. Weekday workdays they ease up but recently evenings and weekends have been pretty bad.
                                                                  6 at the same time though, thats just greedy!

Comment

UPC is the nuts. Got the latest entourage - 750mb in 11 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                      Eircom?. Theyre trotteling the sh!t out of sam torrance. Can be as low as 12kb/s. Weekday workdays they ease up but recently evenings and weekends have been pretty bad.
                                                                      They're not you know.

Piratebay is blocked though, but there's no throttling going on.
                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

.Ok , i got this far , now how do i make it fit the screen. I forgot to mention that im totally retarded when it comes to computers, but youve probably realised that allready.
                                                                        Attached Files
                                                                        Last edited by DAMO72; 04-07-10, 14:58.

Comment

Im thinking of getting on galway at 4.4 with the intention of trading out what do you think?
                                                                          I've said for a while now that I thought Galway will Leinster but KK go on to win the AI. Hard to know though with KK, they could score a goal early on so easily

Comment

bit the bullet on at 4.6

one time early good startaments galway

Comment

bit the bullet on at 4.6

one time early good startaments galway
                                                                              Waterford ref = Galway win

Comment

Not a great game. KK following on from the last day and missing an unusually high amout of scoring chances.

Comment

Brag: going to watch a bit of golf tomorow and tuesday . the pro am in adare . players in attendance .

Allenby, Els , Woods, Furyk, Harrington, Rory Mc Ilroy, Stenson, Poulter, Westwood, with many more pros and a slew of celebs also in attendance. Should be good . presume Tiger will be trying his best to improve his game . Should be good
                                                                                  You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Not a great game. KK following on from the last day and missing an unusually high amout of scoring chances.
                                                                                    Galway desperately trying to isolate the Kilkenny full back line and put Hayes' pace up against it, and a far from assured showing from PJ Ryan is doing the defence no favours.

Still would be surprised to see Galway go and do it. Its been said before but if its still tight with 15/10 to go Kilkenny have the players on the bench that could make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                      They're not you know.

Piratebay is blocked though, but there's no throttling going on.
                                                                                      I just assumed they were as dl's iso have recently been bad but i suppose thats a bad assumption really. Knew about piratebay. DL's are topping out at 100kb/s per sec recently with an average of 20. As opposed to what they were a few weeks ago at between 300-400. Ive just come under NGB, used be a 3mb line thats now speedtesting at 5mb, wonder what the crack is.
                                                                                      Last edited by rounders123; 04-07-10, 15:54.

Comment

.Ok , i got this far , now how do i make it fit the screen. I forgot to mention that im totally retarded when it comes to computers, but youve probably realised that allready.
                                                                                        i think you done great

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          not with eircom
                                                                                          but i presume everything goes through eircom at some stage or another

Comment

This is awesome degenerate gambling!

Hotdog eating contest live in-play

Starting in 2008, the contest time was shortened from 12 minutes to 10 minutes "due to recent evidence suggesting the original contest in 1916 was this length (rather than 12 minutes)"—but the 2008 competition went into overtime anyway. Contestants must be 18 years old and may compete if they fulfill one of four conditions: the defending champion, winners of a regional qualifying contest for that season, qualifying as one of two wildcards or are invited by the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Six-time contest winner Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi will not be competing this year, due to a reported "contract dispute." But that hasn't stopped Joey "Jaws" Chestnut from training for a possible "koby sneak attack." ESPN starts its broadcast at noon!
                                                                                            ESPN has a graphic of hot dog eating "Gamechangers," including Kobayashi, who pioneered the technique of separating the hot dogs and buns, and dunking the buns in lemonade. They also say even if Kobayashi showed up, he would not be able to compete. Competitor Pat Bertoletti said, "Without Kobayashi, it's not Nathan's." But Chestnut doesn't seem intimidated: he says he thinks he can eat 70 hot dogs this year. He set the record last year with 68.
                                                                                            Wow the coverage is funny stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORVtiMF9og[/ame]

Opr
                                                                                            Last edited by Opr; 04-07-10, 16:14.

Comment

not with eircom
                                                                                              but i presume everything goes through eircom at some stage or another
                                                                                              i dont think they are actively throttling torrents.
                                                                                              However, a lot of ISPs are doing a 3 strikes and you are out thing.
                                                                                              Have you tried going through a proxy?
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                                                                Brag: going to watch a bit of golf tomorow and tuesday . the pro am in adare . players in attendance .

Allenby, Els , Woods, Furyk, Harrington, Rory Mc Ilroy, Stenson, Poulter, Westwood, with many more pros and a slew of celebs also in attendance. Should be good . presume Tiger will be trying his best to improve his game . Should be good
                                                                                                Samuel L Jackson will be there. Can't wait!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw[/ame]
                                                                                                eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  i dont think they are actively throttling torrents.
                                                                                                  However, a lot of ISPs are doing a 3 strikes and you are out thing.
                                                                                                  Have you tried going through a proxy?
                                                                                                  no
                                                                                                  how does that work?

Comment

Oh, and my girl Catherine.

Always had a soft spot for her. Going right back to the Darling Buds of May.

eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Any1 do me $250 on stars and can ship back on ftp, dont mind shipping first.
                                                                                                      Would appreciate this before the sunday mil

Comment

If anyone wants a 3 day Oxegen ticket give me a shout, cant handle the thoughts of living in a tent for 4 nights. Ill let it go for 170, worth 224.

Also looking for $200 on Stars or Full Tilt, can ship on Powers.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hey people,
                                                                                                          Heading to spain on tuesday and looking to download some maps for a garmin nuvi 215, anybody know of places to download maps for as cheap as possible? Pm me if necessary.

Thanks
                                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                            If anyone wants a 3 day Oxegen ticket give me a shout, cant handle the thoughts of living in a tent for 4 nights. Ill let it go for 170, worth 224.

Also looking for $200 on Stars or Full Tilt, can ship on Powers.
                                                                                                            i'll go for the ticket

Comment

Just back from Munster final, we'll never win one

Comment

Anyone here seen the film Mr Nobody? I had never heard of it but came across it and the reviews seem decent.

Comment

Is it very wrong/lazy to ring a chinese for a delivery of 4 spring rolls? I dont fancy a full chinese, or any other take away. But this place does smashin spring rolls

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post

Monday Morning, July 5th - Shotgun Start 08:00hrs
                                                                                                                    Tee Professional Team Amateur1 (H'Cap) Amateur2 (H'Cap) Amateur3 (H'Cap)
                                                                                                                    01 Graeme McDowell ROSELAWN Jerry Chang Kieran McManus Guy Senan
                                                                                                                    01a Luke Donald CELTIC Kyle MacLachlan Liam Brady M.V. Magnier
                                                                                                                    02 David Howell JP McMANUS Paschal Taggart Gerry Boland Todd Servick
                                                                                                                    03 David Higgins SANDY LANE Aidan Quinn Sue Magnier Charles O'Brien
                                                                                                                    03a Steve Webster CALLISTO Jim Brewer AP McCoy Mick Fitzgerald
                                                                                                                    04 Peter Lawrie ALBANY Noel Nash Dennis O'Brien Maeve Danaher
                                                                                                                    05 Gonzalo Fdez Castano **** Fergus Foley Walter Shanahan Justin Carty
                                                                                                                    05a Michael Campbell WESTLIFE Nicky Byrne Shane Filan Mick Walsh
                                                                                                                    06 Matteo Manassero LOURDES INVALID TRUST 1 Bernard Hackett Padraig Hackett Ray Hackett
                                                                                                                    07 Jean Van De Velde ADARE MANOR Tim Finchem Tim Smith Todd Woodbridge
                                                                                                                    07a Alex Noren ASHFORD STUD Peter Ledbetter Keith Brown Philip Lynch
                                                                                                                    08 Paul McGinley DUNHILL Charlie McCreevy Michael Douglas Johann Rupert
                                                                                                                    09 Alvaro Quiros MARTYN ARBIB Andrew White Ben Arbib Jamie Arbib
                                                                                                                    09a Ian Poulter I.I.U. Hugh Grant Brett Desmond Michael Flatley
                                                                                                                    10 Rory McIlroy LEICOSA Tom Taaffe Frank Berry Des Scahill
                                                                                                                    10a Camilo Villegas LOURDES INVALID TRUST 2 Gary Neville Neal Whelan Cian Foley
                                                                                                                    11 Jose Maria Olazabal MICHAEL SMURFIT Sharon Smurfit Tony Smurfit Michael Smurfit Jnr
                                                                                                                    12 Soren Hansen SPORTING EMPORIUM Bryon Bell Ross Desmond John Mahony
                                                                                                                    12a Richard Finch MICHAEL TABOR Michael Tabor Rodger Shine Harry Redknapp
                                                                                                                    13 Shane Lowry JANES HARBOUR Arthur Moore Eamon Grimes Martin O'Neill
                                                                                                                    14 Gary Murphy DERMOT DESMOND Dermot Desmond John Carr Charlie Brooks
                                                                                                                    15 Thomas Bjorn ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION Evan Talty Eric Murrihy Michael Talty
                                                                                                                    15a Damien McGrane BROTHERS OF CHARITY Michael Hanley Bernard Duggan Dan Duggan
                                                                                                                    16 Martin Kaymer KENNY JOHNSON Mark Power Kenny Johnston Pat Whelan
                                                                                                                    17 Johan Edfors MOOREHAVEN Joe O'Dwyer Nicky Cummins Joe Franklin
                                                                                                                    18 Robert Rock LUTTRELLSTOWN GOLF CLUB Mick Kinnane Eric Browne Ian Murphy
                                                                                                                    18a Peter Hanson INTUITION John Power Simon Sleeman Sean Barrett
                                                                                                                    Monday Afternoon, July 5th - Shotgun Start 13:30hrs
                                                                                                                    01 Tiger Woods LIBERTIES STRATEGIC SERVICES Brendan Mullin JP Magnier Bernard Droux
                                                                                                                    01a Mark O'Meara MICHAEL O'LEARY 2 Ged O'Leary Mouse Morris Conor O'Dwyer
                                                                                                                    02 JB Holmes EDDIE HEALY Mark Rozenbroek James Healy Mark Healy
                                                                                                                    03 Lucas Glover BET CHRONICLE Ken Doherty Herb Kohler Manuel deLos Santos
                                                                                                                    03a John Daly DENIS O'BRIEN Denis O'Brien Christy Roche Nicky English
                                                                                                                    04 Nick Watney MICHAEL O'LEARY 1 Eddie O'Leary Shane Donohoe Charlie Swan
                                                                                                                    05 Ben Curtis TAVISTOCK Keith Wood John Drumm Craig Johnson
                                                                                                                    05a Heath Slocum LIMERICK GOLF CLUB Dan O'Connell Marie Crawford Kevin Donohue
                                                                                                                    06 Henrik Stenson ADARE COMMUNITY COMPLEX Barry Leddin Donal Byrnes James Quinn
                                                                                                                    07 Robert Allenby DERRICK SMITH Johnny Murtagh Samuel L Jackson Derrick Smith
                                                                                                                    07a Adam Scott TANGLEWOOD Jamie Redknapp Peter Jones Mike Challis
                                                                                                                    08 Tom Lehman DAON Peter Gallagher Pat Desmond Greg McLaughlin
                                                                                                                    09 Paul Casey LEOPARD CREEK Gaynor Rupert John Hegarty Niall Quinn
                                                                                                                    09a Fred Funk GERRY MCMANUS Gerry McManus Mark McManus Cormac McManus
                                                                                                                    10 Padraig Harrington PIETA HOUSE Liam O'Sullivan Brendan Broderick Shane Gallagher
                                                                                                                    10a Darren Clarke JOE LEWIS John Francome Nick Beucher Paul Richards
                                                                                                                    11 Steve Marino ROADBRIDGE 1 Jim Mulcair Jaime Mulcair Conor Gilligan
                                                                                                                    12 Lee Westwood JOHN MAGNIER John Magnier David Nagle Tom Magnier
                                                                                                                    12a John Cook LENZ & STAEHLIN Ted Forstmann Dominique Rochat Bill Cullen
                                                                                                                    13 Rory Sabbatini LAKE NONA Owen McManus Robert Butler Eamon McElroy
                                                                                                                    14 Sandy Lyle CASTLEHYDE Jose Alvarez David Magnier Derry Desmond
                                                                                                                    15 Ernie Els ST GABRIELS Kevin O'Hora Mike Casey Tim Crowe
                                                                                                                    15a Dustin Johnson ROADBRIDGE 2 Dave Keane John O'Donnell Dr Pat Lee
                                                                                                                    16 Justin Rose NOREEN McMANUS Nancy McKenna Con Kirby James Kirby
                                                                                                                    17 Gareth Maybin BARCLAYS Bob Diamond Jim Reinhart Fred Ridley
                                                                                                                    18 Jim Furyk GORDON HOLMES Nick Diaco Phil Hogan Eddie Irwin
                                                                                                                    18a Trevor Immelman EUROPEAN TOUR George O'Grady Richard Hills Robert Finnegan
                                                                                                                    Tuesday Morning, July 6th - Shotgun Start 08:00hrs
                                                                                                                    01 Tiger Woods CALLISTO Jim Brewer AP McCoy Mick Fitzgerald
                                                                                                                    01a Graeme McDowell DENIS O'BRIEN Denis O'Brien Christy Roche Nicky English
                                                                                                                    02 Soren Hansen JOE LEWIS John Francome Nick Beucher Paul Richards
                                                                                                                    03 Martin Kaymer EUROPEAN TOUR George O'Grady Richard Hills Robert Finnegan
                                                                                                                    03a John Cook LOURDES INVALID TRUST 2 Gary Neville Neal Whelan Cian Foley
                                                                                                                    04 Alvaro Quiros ALBANY Noel Nash Dennis O'Brien Maeve Danaher
                                                                                                                    05 David Howell MICHAEL O'LEARY 1 Eddie O'Leary Shane Donohoe Charlie Swan
                                                                                                                    05a Heath Slocum ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION Evan Talty Eric Murrihy Michael Talty
                                                                                                                    06 Ben Curtis **** Fergus Foley Walter Shanahan Justin Carty
                                                                                                                    07 Thomas Bjorn LIMERICK GOLF CLUB Dan O'Connell Marie Crawford Kevin Donohue
                                                                                                                    07a Fred Funk ST GABRIELS Kevin O'Hora Mike Casey Tim Crowe
                                                                                                                    08 Dustin Johnson JANES HARBOUR Arthur Moore Eamon Grimes Martin O'Neill
                                                                                                                    09 Henrik Stenson ADARE MANOR Tim Finchem Tim Smith Todd Woodbridge
                                                                                                                    09a Justin Rose DAON Peter Gallagher Pat Desmond Greg McLaughlin
                                                                                                                    10 Ernie Els GERRY MCMANUS Gerry McManus Mark McManus Cormac McManus
                                                                                                                    10a Paul Casey ASHFORD STUD Peter Ledbetter Keith Brown Philip Lynch
                                                                                                                    11 Nick Watney JP McMANUS Paschal Taggart Gerry Boland Todd Servick
                                                                                                                    12 Jim Furyk DERMOT DESMOND Dermot Desmond John Carr Charlie Brooks
                                                                                                                    12a Peter Hanson BARCLAYS Bob Diamond Jim Reinhart Fred Ridley
                                                                                                                    13 Robert Rock BET CHRONICLE Ken Doherty Herb Kohler Manuel deLos Santos
                                                                                                                    14 Mark O'Meara TANGLEWOOD Jamie Redknapp Peter Jones Mike Challis
                                                                                                                    15 Robert Allenby WESTLIFE Nicky Byrne Shane Filan Mick Walsh
                                                                                                                    15a Rory Sabbatini MICHAEL SMURFIT Sharon Smurfit Tony Smurfit Michael Smurfit Jnr
                                                                                                                    16 Trevor Immelman KENNY JOHNSON Mark Power Kenny Johnston Pat Whelan
                                                                                                                    17 Darren Clarke SPORTING EMPORIUM Bryon Bell Ross Desmond John Mahony
                                                                                                                    18 Lucas Glover LUTTRELLSTOWN GOLF CLUB Mick Kinnane Eric Browne Ian Murphy
                                                                                                                    18a Steve Marino MOOREHAVEN Joe O'Dwyer Nicky Cummins Joe Franklin
                                                                                                                    Tuesday Afternoon, July 6th - Shotgun Start 13:30hrs
                                                                                                                    01 Padraig Harrington MICHAEL TABOR Michael Tabor Rodger Shine Harry Redknapp
                                                                                                                    01a Rory McIlroy SANDY LANE Aidan Quinn Sue Magnier Charles O'Brien
                                                                                                                    02 JB Holmes DUNHILL Charlie McCreevy Michael Douglas Johann Rupert
                                                                                                                    03 Gary Murphy GORDON HOLMES Nick Diaco Phil Hogan Eddie Irwin
                                                                                                                    03a Jean Van De Velde ADARE COMMUNITY COMPLEX Barry Leddin Donal Byrnes James Quinn
                                                                                                                    04 Sandy Lyle CELTIC Kyle MacLachlan Liam Brady M.V. Magnier
                                                                                                                    05 Michael Campbell DERRICK SMITH Johnny Murtagh Samuel L Jackson Derrick Smith
                                                                                                                    05a Damien McGrane JOHN MAGNIER John Magnier David Nagle Tom Magnier
                                                                                                                    06 Alex Noren LEOPARD CREEK Gaynor Rupert John Hegarty Niall Quinn
                                                                                                                    07 Steve Webster LIBERTIES STRATEGIC SERVICES Brendan Mullin JP Magnier Bernard Droux
                                                                                                                    07a Gonzalo Fdez Castano TAVISTOCK Keith Wood John Drumm Craig Johnson
                                                                                                                    08 Paul McGinley EDDIE HEALY Mark Rozenbroek James Healy Mark Healy
                                                                                                                    09 Johan Edfors ROADBRIDGE 1 Jim Mulcair Jaime Mulcair Conor Gilligan
                                                                                                                    09a Richard Finch PIETA HOUSE Liam O'Sullivan Brendan Broderick Shane Gallagher
                                                                                                                    10 Camilo Villegas LENZ & STAEHLIN Ted Forstmann Dominique Rochat Bill Cullen
                                                                                                                    10a Peter Lawrie MARTYN ARBIB Andrew White Ben Arbib Jamie Arbib
                                                                                                                    11 Shane Lowry ROADBRIDGE 2 Dave Keane John O'Donnell Dr Pat Lee
                                                                                                                    12 David Higgins LEICOSA Tom Taaffe Frank Berry Des Scahill
                                                                                                                    12a Gareth Maybin INTUITION John Power Simon Sleeman Sean Barrett
                                                                                                                    13 Matteo Manassero I.I.U. Hugh Grant Brett Desmond Michael Flatley
                                                                                                                    14 Jose Maria Olazabal LAKE NONA Owen McManus Robert Butler Eamon McElroy
                                                                                                                    15 Luke Donald CASTLEHYDE Jose Alvarez David Magnier Derry Desmond
                                                                                                                    15a Tom Lehman NOREEN McMANUS Nancy McKenna Con Kirby James Kirby
                                                                                                                    16 Lee Westwood BROTHERS OF CHARITY Michael Hanley Bernard Duggan Dan Duggan
                                                                                                                    17 Adam Scott MICHAEL O'LEARY 2 Ged O'Leary Mouse Morris Conor O'Dwyer
                                                                                                                    18 John Daly ROSELAWN Jerry Chang Kieran McManus Guy Senan
                                                                                                                    18a Ian Poulter LOURDES INVALID TRUST 1 Bernard Hackett Padraig Hackett Ray Hackett

Full credit to JP that line-up is so sick.

Comment

Is it very wrong/lazy to ring a chinese for a delivery of 4 spring rolls? I dont fancy a full chinese, or any other take away. But this place does smashin spring rolls
                                                                                                                      i hate when that happens
                                                                                                                      I end up adding shite I dont need/want
                                                                                                                      add a few cans of coke or something and you'll feel better about it
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

my mate that was going to the Pro Am with me has had to pull out cos his gran died last night, balls. short notice to find someone new, waiting to hear back from a guy.
                                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Real Madrid's Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo has become a father, according to an announcement on his Twitter and Facebook pages as well as reports in Portuguese media.

In a statement, Ronaldo said that he had "recently become father to a baby boy". The Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manhã said that Gestifute, the company run by Ronaldo's agent, had confirmed the news.

Ronaldo has declined to identify the mother, but Correio da Manhã reported that she "is from north America and she had her child in early June", according to Agence France-Presse. In an unusual twist, Ronaldo has also said he is to take sole responsibility for the child.

The message posted on Ronaldo's official social networking sites reads: "It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.

"No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."

Ronaldo, who joined Madrid from Manchester United last summer in an £80m deal, has recently returned home from the World Cup in South Africa, where Portugal were eliminated at the last-16 stage.
                                                                                                                          anyone hear anything bout this?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X