This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Considering getting a tattoo, anyone have one done and could recommend a decent place?

Check out the boards tattoo forum. They have alot of info regarding the various places. I think Stephens Green and Temple Bar are highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      Not a big lover of backing the horses but
      Did a 2Euro super yankee today (did a few singles as well)
      boiling 6 horses down to 5, dropped out a 2/1 horse, kept a 10/1 horse

so far 2 have come in and the 10/1 placed
      I now expect the 2/1 to steam in
      well of course the 2/1 won,
      the other 2 lost, was almost happy

profit is profit and all that

/rant
      any athlete who does adverts for crisps/chocolate/burgers/etc should have a bit of work done on their knees imo
      /rant

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
        Considering getting a tattoo, anyone have one done and could recommend a decent place?
        The worlds most famous tattoo wearing man Ozzie Osbourne was asked a while ago what tattoos he would get if he was young now, he said none as none is more original than having them now seeing the amount of people getting them

Comment

Its a shame that the Germans will be like this if they get to the semi-final.

I'll get my coat.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Its a shame that the Germans will be like this if they get to the semi-final.

I'll get my coat.
            Hes not great from free kicks..............but he has lovely corners.

ill also get my coat!

Comment

That ball got Mertesacker'd

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Juan Veron needs to be on the park imo.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Wasn't it always Juan Sebastián Verón?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcN8Ctvvs8[/ame]
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Klose offside?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          small bet on Argentina at 7.1 - they look like scoring and it will be a major trade up if the nick one.

Choo Choo
                          130/1 now

Comment

Argies look dead and buried.

Comment

Game, Set, Match to the most deserving team

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                130/1 now
                                1000/1 now

Comment

And that's Paul the Octopus 5 for 5

Comment

If Germany get one more, does that make England better than Argentina?

Comment

1000/1 now
                                      130/1 now
                                      Seriously, what are you trying to achieve by posting this? It would be one thing if you said 'No, I think Germany will go 2-0 up', but posting this shit is worse than aftertiming. So fkn stupid.

Comment

Messi and Rooney gone home without a goal between them. LOL

Comment

Klose offside?
                                          In line. It was all in the pass too. Podolski hammered it at him otherwise it doesnt get through that gap between the centre half and keeper. class.

Germany won this match and will probably win the world cup because their decision making to a man is spot on 90%+ of the time. Nearly always the right pass, the right touch, the right run.
                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                            In the sun? yes!
                                            In the daily mail? Oooh YES!!! rule Britannia!
                                            In the guardian? racist!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              I have a housefull of Germans staying with me and they loved that WP

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                Seriously, what are you trying to achieve by posting this? It would be one thing if you said 'No, I think Germany will go 2-0 up', but posting this shit is worse than aftertiming. So fkn stupid.
                                                wtf are u on about - BK said at half time that he was backing them at 7/1 cause if they get a goal they he was going to trade out, and at 2-0 i posted the odds.

when the third goal went in they went to 1000/1 - but a min later you could lay them at 700/1.

And the other day someone asked after the match what were the odds on holland winning the match @ HT. you don't have to comment sure.

Comment

wtf are u on about - BK said at half time that he was backing them at 7/1 cause if they get a goal they he was going to trade out, and at 2-0 i posted the odds.

when the third goal went in they went to 1000/1 - but a min later you could lay them at 700/1.

And the other day someone asked after the match what were the odds on holland winning the match @ HT. you don't have to comment sure.

Comment

fucking gay

Comment

And the other day someone asked after the match what were the odds on holland winning the match @ HT.
                                                      id imagine you know well what he is on about

anyhu either you know what he is on about or you don't

if you do, you are rubbing a losing docket in bubbles nose and are a muppet(me being polite)

if you dont, you are rubbing a losing docket in bubbles nose and are a clown!

Choose!
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 03-07-10, 15:44. Reason: *

Comment

Germany aren't half bad

Comment

Hopefully this means that in a few days that stat of a european team never winning the WC outside of europe will never be trotted out again.

4-0, Germany attacking at pace are frightening.

Comment

Engerland Engerland
                                                            rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves....

Comment

Moroslav Klose World Cup legend.
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                                what happened mrs flushdraws horse last night??
                                                                In all fairness I posted up that Flushdraw had a tip and did anyone have any info! no one said a word but some of ye backed it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Messi and Rooney gone home without a goal between them. LOL
                                                                  Messi has played well though and got a ton of assists in fairness, Rooney was a passenger and a liability for England.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Germany gone fav for the tournament for the first time 3.2
                                                                    They were still available at 5.2 at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Germany gone fav for the tournament for the first time 3.2
                                                                      They were still available at 5.2 at half time.
                                                                      Them being favs will last about 4 hours imo.
                                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                        Moroslav Klose World Cup legend.
                                                                        One more goal and hes level with Ronaldo, right?

Comment

Gary Lineker can be so cringy on BBC

'Eins, zwei, drei, they have struck vier into their World Cup opponents'

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                            Gary Lineker is a bollix
                                                                            fyp...

Comment

Fair balls to Klose even mangaed a summersault not bad for an auld lad.

Comment

fyp...
                                                                                So true! Can't stand him.

Comment

who changed the title! the last one was super accurate imo!

Comment

lol just looked up Klose to on Wikipedia to see his scoring record.
                                                                                    Under awards it has

National team

* FIFA World Cup Runner-up: 2002
                                                                                    * FIFA World Cup 3rd Place: 2006
                                                                                    * UEFA European Football Championship Runner-up: 2008
                                                                                    * UEFA champion of being a fanny
                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                      who changed the title! the last one was super accurate imo!
                                                                                      Had to have been Kev. For some reason he thinks more than 2 people cared about Armagh vs London in the hurling today.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                        Them being favs will last about 4 hours imo.
                                                                                        Good point. I might as well green up now in case Spain do something spetacular.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                          Fair balls to Klose even mangaed a summersault not bad for an auld lad.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          I'll probably miss on everything, but open bets for me at the moment are

Klose Top Goalscorer and Germany win @ 140/1
                                                                                          Higuain Top Goalscorer and Argentina win @ 55/1
                                                                                          Fabiano Top Goalscorer and Spain win @ 70/1
                                                                                          Brazil outright @ 9/2

Also have any player beginning M to be Top Goalscorer in the sweep which is worth about $600 so Muller for Germany on 3 or else Messi to score a hart trick against Germany.
                                                                                          Good result for me today. Didn't like the Klose bet a couple of days ago, i'm liking it now :-) plus Muller got another aswel. I'm firmly on Germany now for the WC!

Comment

Any decent bets for the Spain game tonight?

Opinions on

1) Spain (-1) @ 13-10

2) Over 2.5 goals in the game

3) Spain to score in both halves @ 6-4

4) Spain to win, 9 or less corners and up to an including 35 points in Cards @ 13-2.

Any other good ones much appreciated.

FML by the way cos Argies were the only bottlers in my accumulator that would have paid out €600 tonight (assuming Spain win in 90 minutes).

.
                                                                                            No Sig To See Here

Comment

guys, ive bn following roadsweepers instructions in getting rid of that virus. it turns out before i can properly get rid of it, i firstly have to get rid of a "dns changer/dns hijacker" - there are 4 steps to do so. two of which are manually. two involve downloading and unzipping. The virus wont let me download, and the manaul steps i cant seem to get through with the instructions given (cant find a few things im meant to click)

DNSChanger Trojan is name of a group of trojans (zlob dns changer, Troj/Rustok-N, W32/Tidserv. gaopdxserv.sys trojan, UACd.sys trojan, ...).Once installed, it will redirect any web-browser to malicious, misleading, spam and other unwanted websites. DNSChanger trojan has be able to gather lots of privacy information which can be later sold to third party companies. You don't

seems like my computer is proper fukd.

Also, this dns trojan explains why im being brought to random pages after google searches . . .

. . . Any suggestions please?!
                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

any chance you can download with another computer/laptop?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                  can anyone help me with a virus i cant get rid of on my computer. it has installed itself on the bottom right with icons. names itself "sysinternals antivirus". It tells me i have viruses, yet its just one of them trojans looking t get you to buy their software etc.

Ive used avg/windows defender/adware and none have picked anything up. Spybot has told me there is a Fraud.detection malware. When they finish their scan, it says to click to remove problem as per normal - i click it yet the problem still exists.

Someone suggested resetting factory settings on my lappy - sony viao using vista . . .

Can someone please advice me on this - its doing my head in aswell as obviously affecting safety of computer

(it shuts my comp off some times whilst i run virus scans, wont let me click on links on google search results, instead brings me to a random search engine/spam result)

ideas pleaseeeeeeeeee
                                                                                                  Sysinternals Antivirus is a new rogue antispyware program from the same family of malware as XJR Antivirus, AKM Antivirus 2010, etc. The malicious program usually installed itself onto your computer without your permission and knowledge, with the help of trojans. When the trojan is started, it will download and install Sysinternals Antivirus onto your computer.

fairly comprehensive guide here
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

yeh im already using that link DP
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

@pocktdooz I like draw/spain ht/ft @ 3-1 for no particular reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                        They have rules in place for when someone does that though, it's called penalty and a red card. It isn't Suarez fault the Ghana player missed it. Huge respect for him to absolutely bury the first penalty in the shoot out btw, that took unreal bottle.

Anyway where does it stop with that, what if you stop a goalbound shot but it's possible someone else if they stretched like Dhalsim could have cleared it off the line behind you? It isn't feasabile, you get a massive chance at a goal and the opposition team is down a man, that's plenty of punishment (in this case it wasn't too relevant that a red card was produced but it usually would be). Every player in world football would have done what Suarez did including all 23 members of the Ghana squad, sucks that they missed but that's football. Lead to an absolutely epic finish though, game of the tournament so far I'd say. Excellent last penalty, but is it not results based thinking to praise that one and yet damn the French guys penalty in the English play offs this season...?
                                                                                                        I was thinking about this as I came out against the penalty in the play-offs. I still think it's a bad decision as the penalty was so bad. It is 1 thing if he hits it and the keeper reads it or whatever but he hit it so badly it probably wouldn't have crossed the line. If your technique is not up to it, smack it.
                                                                                                        On that point the first Ghana miss was appalling. if you are going to take 1 step up and sacrifice power then you better damn well hit it right in the corner not at an ideal place for the keeper.

Comment

Oh and the decision to suspend someone for 2 yellows over the course of 5 matches is so stupid. Muller who has probably been the best player in the tournament misses the semi because of 2 innocuous incidents in 450 minutes of football. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                            guys, ive bn following roadsweepers instructions in getting rid of that virus. it turns out before i can properly get rid of it, i firstly have to get rid of a "dns changer/dns hijacker" - there are 4 steps to do so. two of which are manually. two involve downloading and unzipping. The virus wont let me download, and the manaul steps i cant seem to get through with the instructions given (cant find a few things im meant to click)

DNSChanger Trojan is name of a group of trojans (zlob dns changer, Troj/Rustok-N, W32/Tidserv. gaopdxserv.sys trojan, UACd.sys trojan, ...).Once installed, it will redirect any web-browser to malicious, misleading, spam and other unwanted websites. DNSChanger trojan has be able to gather lots of privacy information which can be later sold to third party companies. You don't

seems like my computer is proper fukd.

Also, this dns trojan explains why im being brought to random pages after google searches . . .

. . . Any suggestions please?!
                                                                                                            what os are you using?
                                                                                                            maybe this link might do it

if not I'll attach it and you can download here?
                                                                                                            manual instructions here
                                                                                                            Sysinternals Antivirus is a fake anti-virus program which belongs to the same rogue family as Your PC Protector and XJR Antivirus. Sysinternals Antivirus is

If you STILL have problems
                                                                                                            combofix will sort you out
                                                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-07-10, 16:50.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                              Oh and the decision to suspend someone for 2 yellows over the course of 5 matches is so stupid. Muller who has probably been the best player in the tournament misses the semi because of 2 innocuous incidents in 450 minutes of football. What a joke.
                                                                                                              + 1 for that

Joke rule for sure

Comment

Have you tried starting the computer in safe mode with network support in order to let Malwarebytes run ?

This is what I did. Start Win in safe mode with network support. Download the Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware software and update. Perform a full scan using the Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware software in safe mode and let the software delete what it finds. Restart Win XP in normal mode and perform another full scan using the Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware software and let it delete what it finds. This process got rid of all five trojans infecting my computer.
                                                                                                                Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                  lol just looked up Klose to on Wikipedia to see his scoring record.
                                                                                                                  World cup legend. He has scored more goals in the world cup than in the bundesliga the whole of the season.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by cooker3; 03-07-10, 18:35.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                    I had that discussion with a mate the other week about it being an absolute ridiculous rule. I couldnt really verbalise what i what to say about it, what would you say?

He was basically saying that its there to try and bring some discipline and fairness into the game. I made the point about discipline saying that you could get one in your first match and then if you got to a 4th or 5th match could easily pick up a stupid yellow card and your bolloxed.

I think in the premiership if you get 5 yellow cards you got a disciplinary letter from the FA with seems reasonable if true.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        I think in the premiership if you get 5 yellow cards you got a disciplinary letter from the FA with seems reasonable if true.
                                                                                                                        If you get 5 yellows by a certain number of games (not sure what) you get a 1 match suspension. After that point, the number of yellows built up to get a suspension is increased.

Comment

Cancellara just set off now to trash Tony Martin. Eurosport

edit: Sean Kelly is the ultimate commentator in sport, nobody knows his sh!t more than kelly.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 03-07-10, 17:41.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X