This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    Fantastic ball from Melo there, great goal, this is gonna be easy money.
    You might have just jinxed yourself...
    Do You Voodoo? Why not become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Is Harold really the father of the bride?

Edit ^^^^
      if Senor Raoul says it then it is so.

Don't know why I find the idea of him breezing through the fuss and bother in his ultra relaxed style so amusing.
      Huberman was in se many moons ago and was slagging bods hair or something Harold lept to his defence saying hes such a nice guy etc then said how his daughter is dating
      him another good man gone

Comment

Impressive performance by Berdych even though djorkovic double faulted twice on the big points.
        He'll be a match for either nadal or murray in the final on todays and his quater final performance's.
        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

I wanted a five setter so I could watch all the football and then the Murray game, now it's going to be a big overlap.

Fuck you Djokervic.

Comment

Thats an awesome save but why couldn't it have been the best goal I've ever seen.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              I wanted a five setter so I could watch all the football and then the Murray game, now it's going to be a big overlap.

Fuck you Djokervic.
              Very sick clash, be so much better if the Ghana match was on now.
              Think the tennis is taking preference for me.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                Very sick clash, be so much better if the Ghana match was on now.
                Think the tennis is taking preference for me.
                Dont be talking outta your pocket....The dutch will sneak one and win this on penalties

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                  Dont be talking outta your pocket....The dutch will sneak one and win this on penalties
                  Ha, nah no wagers today, not yet anyway.

Tennis on BBC HD on the 42", Vettle stream for the match on the 24" computer monitor, problem solved imo.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

RTE.ie unwatchable for anyone else ? keeps lagging...
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Over/Under on how many times they show Beckham during the Murray match?

Comment

PM sent El Stunty,

Ipoker are showing even more incompetence which i thought was not possible. Seriously on uber tilt at the moment.

Comment

Who will get the credit for that goal? (FF wise)

Comment

Has to be Snejider surely as he was last to touch it, did it touch any1 else before it went in?

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                              Has to be Snejider surely as he was last to touch it, did it touch any1 else before it went in?
                              Own goal imo

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                A wedding watch? Is that a new thing?
                                Seems like a good idea, much rather get one of those.

Comment

The quality of this tennis is astounding. Could be an amazing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    how so?
                                    Not sure if PP are having the same issue, but they cannot seem to get confirmation that i am in fact registered for day 1d (which seems pre reg is now closed for), difficulty i have is i need to know 100% that i am booked in for that day as i dont arrive until the evening beforehand and will need to make other travel arrangements.

Due a call back shortly to confirm either way.

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                      Own goal imo
                                      Counting as an OG on sky and bbc

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss

Comment

That one is definately Snejiders

Comment

BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                              Can anyone find a one way flight to Vegas on Sunday for under €500, €20 in it if someone can without stopping off half way around the world.
                                              Don't go Delta, total disaster tbh. It was cheap but really not worth it one bit

Comment

Self Destruct imo

Comment

WP Ref

Comment

Comment

This is goin to be one long 15 minute hold. The referee must be funking on the duth to after that red card.

HOLD PLZ

Comment

Proverbial game of two halves!
                                                        Could'nt foresee this potential outcome as Brazil were in cruise control earlier.
                                                        Holland must have been 10s or 12s at half time.
                                                        "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

FFS! I was loading up my first bet since the tournament started to back the Dutch at 7/1 to Qualify got distracted for a minute and before I pressed play they scored.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by loose cannon View Post
                                                            Proverbial game of two halves!
                                                            Could'nt foresee this potential outcome as Brazil were in cruise control earlier.
                                                            Holland must have been 10s or 12s at half time.
                                                            they were 20/1 at half time.

Comment

i have an email confirmation from WSOP via iPoker that one of my players is registered for Day 1D.
                                                              is ipoker going to lose their french players á la stars and everest?

Comment

Take your point alves

Comment

Dunga will be lynched back in Brazil

Comment

ref is shocking tbf

lol huntaleer is useless
                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Dunga will be lynched back in Brazil
                                                                      Kuyt will be knighted in holland

Comment

WTF...Kill the game ya mongos

Comment

game, set and match mr.holland

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                            Whats that about?
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

i have an email confirmation from WSOP via iPoker that one of my players is registered for Day 1D.
                                                                                Seemingly i am not alone there is a good few players still waiting on confirmation. How on earth Ipoker have left it so late is mind boggling.

Comment

not sure really, was just browsing through nvg for the first time in ages and saw a thread about stars having to set up a separate site just for French players due to some new french law.

Comment

French people are only allowed lose money to each other apparently...

Comment

Comment

Flushdraw got a tip for a horse - Fascinating Freddie 8.25pm Bellewstown at 6/1

Anyone hear of this and think its good value?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                                                                          no using your WW name in the BBV!!
                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

fs we all have to back it now

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo Paul View Post
                                                                                              You might have just jinxed yourself...

Ahem........Just to remind you.......I won't say I told y.......Ah feck it, I told ya so.

.
                                                                                              Do You Voodoo? Why not become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Lol, the big rush to betfair or PP just started. Will it be like Gimmeabreak last week!!
                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Also, its fascinating pod MrsFD

Comment

Cmon Holland. Hope they win it now.

It is pretty unreal that Van Bommel didn't get a card.
                                                                                                    ESPN - "What does Van Bommel have to do to get a card? Kick the referee?"

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                      PartyGaming

Comment

lumpage???

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Also, its fascinating pod MrsFD
                                                                                                          Tony in pub! could barely hear lol

Comment

Rafa is too good.

Comment

Fascinating Paddy by any chance? 8.6 on betfair
                                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Tony in pub! could barely hear lol
                                                                                                                and you are ok with this?

wife at home, the man in the pub, obviously drinking and gambling the loots.

any sisters??????

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

10er each way at 6/1.....
                                                                                                                  If it wins I'll have to get a brasser
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                    Fascinating Paddy by any chance? 8.6 on betfair
                                                                                                                    Yes it was. I phoned him and he said Freddie and then checked with the guy and it was paddy lol. So I just lumped a bit on it anyway haha.

My first ever online nag bet was that one from last week where I scooped a tiny return lol. Lets hope I get a bit luckier here

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                      and you are ok with this?

wife at home, the man in the pub, obviously drinking and gambling the loots.

any sisters??????
                                                                                                                      Him or me?

I am gambling my loots too, he beside the bookies lol. May as well do something while the baby sleeps

Comment

whaddapoint

Comment

What a point.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X