I have this thing in me head where I don't want to have sex with anyone who doesn't want to have sex with me...subsequently I spent a lot of my formative years in the company of myself
    But they do want to fuck you, they just have a different motive to you.

Man, I love amsterdam, 13 times and counting.
      However, i'm proud of the fact I've never been to a brasser yet.

Seeing as the next games are kicking off soon seems appropriate to bring these back

dyin.com/neverdrinkinagain
          I was expecting something amazing from that site.

I would never wear a ring

I can't understand why anyone would

Bit bizarre.

Explain plz Stunty.

I only ever take my wedding ring off when cutting raw chicken or painting.

I can't understand why anyone would take it off going to bed or showering.

Bit bizarre.

Explain plz Stunty.
              I just take my lead from Mrs Duke III, she's been wearing jewellery for much longer than me and she takes her rings off when at home

oh and MegaSin.
                Avoid all the museams on the DamRak (vodaka, sex, weed etc)
                they are absolutly crap, a waste of your time and costs are ridiculous.

This is very true, but I'd still go to them. It's all part of going to the Dam and the experience and otherwise you'll just be left wondering no matter how many people tell you it's shit.

backing Djokovic, wtf was I thinking lol

100% tennis betting record in serious danger here, get your head out of your arse you Serbian delinquent

I just take my lead from Mrs Duke III, she's been wearing jewellery for much longer than me and she takes her rings off when at home
                    You can understand the wimmins taking rings off I suppose, an owl diamond in the eye in the middle of the night would be unpleasant.

Do you shave your armpits too?

You can understand the wimmins taking rings off I suppose, an owl diamond in the eye in the middle of the night would be unpleasant.
                      did Solksjaer hijack your account?

Do you shave your armpits too?
                      yes, yes I do

Arranged a meeting earlier for 3pm. I thought Ghana v Uruguay was the first game.

Can't get out of it either.

did Solksjaer hijack your account?
                          Quite the compliment kind sir.

Seeing as the next games are kicking off soon seems appropriate to bring these back

But they do want to fuck you, they just have a different motive to you.
                              meh, the thoughts my going were many, many men have gone before, trying to generate the friction needed against a loose, well worn wizards sleeve of a vagina while she absent mindedly makes noises akin to having a satisfying dump or worse, ignores you completley doens't do it for me.

I may well be wrong but the mechanical nature of the transaction leaves me cold and much more happier having a wank.

but that just me

this has potential, both good and bad

Lost my wedding ring one night after footy training. Had to get hold of hers to see what we had inscribbed, then went back to pick out the same one and get it re done. Thank god she never noticed

I broke one of my fathers friends wedding watch when I was about 12. We were playing a par 3 golf course and he put it in his bag while he played. Worst decision possible

he left the bag on the way to the next tee, so we had to hit over it. I topped the drive straight at his bag and we heard the lovely sound of smashed glass..oops

anybody have a cleaning lady they can recommend for like 2 hours a week?

edit in South Dub, D14
                                      Last edited by Valor; 02-07-10, 13:20.

A wedding watch? Is that a new thing?

Not unless Switcharoo is still 12

dunno really. This was nearly 10 years ago. The minute he took it out of the bag, he said that his wife bought that after the engagement..at least he can laugh about it now

It does seem popular, a lot of lads I know have been gifted one on their weddings over the last few years.

My wife has been hassling me to get one since we got engaged. I eventually gave in while we were away last week.

I still think it's a lot of money for a piece of jewelery, and when everything's pooled you're paying for it yourself anyway but it's a lovely watch

meh, the thoughts my going were many, many men have gone before, trying to generate the friction needed against a loose, well worn wizards sleeve of a vagina while she absent mindedly makes noises akin to having a satisfying dump or worse, ignores you completley doens't do it for me.

I may well be wrong but the mechanical nature of the transaction leaves me cold and much more happier having a wank.

but that just me
                                                Think you know more about the ladies of the night than you're letting on.....
                                                Do You Voodoo? Why not become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

but that just me
                                                  +1, I was always the same, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                    anybody have a cleaning lady they can recommend for like 2 hours a week?
                                                    There is a Romanian girl who does cleaning in our office, and has done some home cleaning for people here in their houses as well. She is a very nice girl as well and has been in Ireland for 9 years nnow, so has perfect English as well. If you don't get more recommendations I can have a word with here when I see her if you want?

I only ever take my wedding ring off when cutting raw chicken or painting.

I can't understand why anyone would take it off going to bed or showering.

Bit bizarre.

Explain plz Stunty.

I'm pretty much with Raoul here.

I can't really understand why would you wear it all the time!
                                                      I always wear mine going out unless i'm playing golf but would usually take it of while at home.

A lad I worked with years ago in a summer job couldn't be arsed to walk up to the other end of the building for keys and ended up climbing the relatively short fence to get into the cage. Ring gets caught at the top, he falls, bye bye finger.

I guess this has always been at the back of my mind and I would never ever wear it while doing any type of manual work.

Ste, if you don't want to wear it all the time, find a spot at home and always put it back there, you'll never lose it.
                                                      I have a little box on my desk where my watch and wedding ring live and always put them back there while at home.

This country is fcuked & so is the justice system.

What was that stupid cnut of a judge thinking of in giving a 3 year suspended sentence to the 22 year old, with 12 previous convictions to his name, who admitted, (when caught red handed), to arson at Fort Motors causing €280,000 damage.

If it had been my business & I was in the courtroom yesterday I’m sure I’d have been heading straight for the cells cos I’d have told her in no uncertain terms what a stupid cnut she is.

The accused is photographed on the Indo today coming out of court & giving a victory salute.

What the fcuk are we coming to in this country……………..

Can anyone find a one way flight to Vegas on Sunday for under €500, €20 in it if someone can without stopping off half way around the world.

Djokovic in big trouble now.

I'm pretty much with Raoul here.

I can't really understand why would you wear it all the time!
                                                              I always wear mine going out unless i'm playing golf but would usually take it of while at home.

A lad I worked with years ago in a summer job couldn't be arsed to walk up to the other end of the building for keys and ended up climbing the relatively short fence to get into the cage. Ring gets caught at the top, he falls, bye bye finger.

I guess this has always been at the back of my mind and I would never ever wear it while doing any type of manual work.

Ste, if you don't want to wear it all the time, find a spot at home and always put it back there, you'll never lose it.
                                                              I have a little box on my desk where my watch and wedding ring live and always put them back there while at home.
                                                              I've bolded the problem part.

I don't do any manual work while in the house, that's why I got married LDO

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                Choking big time
                                                                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Back in the day before Ireland became a multitcultural mix, you could forgive a wee Irish slip of a lad seeing the lights of the Dam canals for the first time, and drunkenly wondering what an Asian lady would be like in the old leaba. A novelty really, no Asian girls in Ireland so unlikely to ever be with one.
                                                                  Regretting it the next morning obviously, both the catholic guilt and the wasted money. A one-off, never to happen again.

And later that night after a few more drinks you could forgive a wee Irish slip of a lad seeing the lights of the Dam canals for the second time, and drunkenly wondering what an African girl would be like in the old leaba. A novelty really, no African girls in Ireland so unlikely to ever be with one.

Regretting it the next morning obviously, both the catholic guilt and the yet more wasted money. Never happen again.

And later that night after a few more drinks you could forgive a wee Irish slip of a lad seeing the lights of the Dam canals for the third time, and drunkenly wondering what a Russian girl would be like in the old leaba. A
                                                                  novelty really, no East European girls in Ireland so unlikely to ever be with one.

Regretting it the next morning obviously, both the catholic guilt and the yet more wasted money. Never happen again.

Can we forgive that young man, that friend of mine, for his mistakes? I think we can.

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                    This country is fcuked & so is the justice system.

What was that stupid cnut of a judge thinking of in giving a 3 year suspended sentence to the 22 year old, with 12 previous convictions to his name, who admitted, (when caught red handed), to arson at Fort Motors causing €280,000 damage.

If it had been my business & I was in the courtroom yesterday I’m sure I’d have been heading straight for the cells cos I’d have told her in no uncertain terms what a stupid cnut she is.

The accused is photographed on the Indo today coming out of court & giving a victory salute.

What the fcuk are we coming to in this country……………..
                                                                    Mybe I'm being ridiculously cynical, but don't you think it's possible that the accused was paid to do it by the owner of the place, and in the process he gets the insurance money?

All these car dealers had/have so much money tied up in stock that they can't shift.

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                      Can anyone find a one way flight to Vegas on Sunday for under €500, €20 in it if someone can without stopping off half way around the world.

534e

Some epic points at deuce....
                                                                        Break back and now time to turn it up a notch in the tie break.....

Wow some shot!

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                            Lost my wedding ring one night after footy training. Had to get hold of hers to see what we had inscribbed, then went back to pick out the same one and get it re done. Thank god she never noticed
                                                                            You prick

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                              I have blown the loots rounders, can you ever forgive me?

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                sent you a PM there jackyback

Can we forgive that young man, that friend of mine, for his mistakes? I think we can.
                                                                                  We can but will she ... if she ever finds out?

What a point...Come on Novak

sent you a PM there jackyback
                                                                                      Straight back to the low stakes grifting, thats what I like to see in a man

fair play to Berdych, he is rock solid when it counts

"don't say I didn't warn you".

Game over now imo...Djorkovic will surely lose the plot after losing that set after his comeback twice in it.

Come on Holland...............one time plsssss

Its seems he is finally realising his true potential. He was considered by many to be the next big superstar 5 years ago. His first major semi-final last month and now this.

Stocked Mini-Fridge beside couch....Check

TV on......Check

Anthems Finished......Check

Fabiano 1st goal and Brazil to win 3-1......hopefully Check

Right, I'll see ye in a couple of hours lads

googgogogogogo Brasil

It's Samba time!

And BOD is getting the ball and chain today.

with well-known SE reg giving the bride away....

I doubt the speech will be as tight as his style of play

Is Harold really the father of the bride?

Edit ^^^^
                                                                                                            if Senor Raoul says it then it is so.

Don't know why I find the idea of him breezing through the fuss and bother in his ultra relaxed style so amusing.

Is Harold really the father of the bride?
                                                                                                              well duh

Link for game please

rte.ie

Link for game please
                                                                                                                    Www.rte.ie should have it.

Brazil carving holland open...

Boom. Great goal!

Fantastic ball from Melo there, great goal, this is gonna be easy money.

Awful goal to give away, shocking stuff.

Cmon to fuck Holland.