• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail down for anyone else?
    Edit: fine now
    Last edited by Zosma; 28-06-10, 19:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Anvil, the story of Anvil, one the best films I've seen in the last few years is on BBC4 at 10PM
      good show alright

Had a bet on Vidal for first booking
      booked second because that muppet from Engerland gave Kaka a booking for nothing in the first half

If Vidal is any use at all he will do the decent thing and get sent off

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
        Working fine for me

Comment

Would there be information available to the general public about live Irish tournaments on facebook that wouldn't also be available on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
            nope mine fine

Comment

That interview is brilliant
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Sweet nice score in anyway

Listen to the lyrics again its a Jewish thing.
                had to concentrate but couldn't spot what you were on about, yer mans hair is very camp
                but he executed the song ok, I hate to concede so easily but I give up.

What's the deal? Is yer man a big star or something ?

now tell me what else I missed Karma rocket good name for a band

Comment

Originally posted by Multidraw View Post
                  Would there be information available to the general public about live Irish tournaments on facebook that wouldn't also be available on this forum?
                  not a lot I'd guess. Maybe the odd event in Cork, why do you ask?
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

heart Brasil

Comment

Just hand them the world cup now IMO
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                        Just hand them the world cup now IMO

El Diego says no...
                        Last edited by Sledgejammer; 28-06-10, 20:12.
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

What i love about brazil is you get it into your head oh ivory coast are decent team may cause problems, been impressed by chile they could get at brazil, and then boom get a grip on reality Anthony brazil always make it look easy.

Comment

Dislike Keane but love the way he speaks his mind without giving a fuck what people think.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              not a lot I'd guess. Maybe the odd event in Cork, why do you ask?

I've been reading the forum and have seen mention of facebook a few times and I don't have an account there. I was thinking there might be some useful info for anyone going to one of these events. I might head down to the Irish series of poker.

Comment

LOL the ITV crowd are still drooling over the referee!

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                  Juan plays for Roma. He was immensely good in one of the recent pro-evs.
                                  Second only to being immensely good in Championship Manager as the ultimate test for any footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    LOL the ITV crowd are still drooling over the referee!
                                    Funny isn't it, if you told them before the tournament that come the second round all they had to cheer on was a referee and linesman they would have cried!
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

That Keano interview is class. Get your facts right or i'll make the face
                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        had to concentrate but couldn't spot what you were on about, yer mans hair is very camp
                                        but he executed the song ok, I hate to concede so easily but I give up.

What's the deal? Is yer man a big star or something ?

now tell me what else I missed Karma rocket good name for a band
                                        Ah very well played sir
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I think Maicon was decent in the champ aswell. Some man tbf. Actually thinking of throwing myself back into the Champ after this World Cup. When I cant sleep I think back to my front three at PSV of Andri Sigporrson,Kennedy Bak with Mads Jorgenson tucked in just behind them. Won around 12 titles in a row. Never got boring.

Comment

All hail Gaviscon

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                              I think Maicon was decent in the champ aswell. Some man tbf. Actually thinking of throwing myself back into the Champ after this World Cup. When I cant sleep I think back to my front three at PSV of Andri Sigporrson,Kennedy Bak with Mads Jorgenson tucked in just behind them. Won around 12 titles in a row. Never got boring.
                                              Tonton!

Comment

prob regret this. but which is the best champ game? last one i had was 98 i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Multidraw View Post
                                                  I've been reading the forum and have seen mention of facebook a few times and I don't have an account there. I was thinking there might be some useful info for anyone going to one of these events. I might head down to the Irish series of poker.
                                                  Ah right, You'll find most of what you need to know here.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                    prob regret this. but which is the best champ game? last one i had was 98 i think.
                                                    I think this will be a unnanimous decison here. 01/02

Comment

01/02 and its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Yet again Flushdraw is correct. i play that with an updated patch so its all upto date. Awsome game.

Comment

Does noone else think there are too many posts in the BBV? needs dilution imo.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerinthefront View Post
                                                            You need dilution imo.

Nah your alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              actually, i think that's the one i had. thems were the days.

Comment

Can somebody check to see if the IPB heads up Holdem games are showing on Boyles i cant see them only the PLO ones

Comment

Originally posted by pokerinthefront View Post
                                                                  Why would we want to do something crazy like that? Its only really worth looking back over for no more than 2 days worth of stuff maximum. If there's anything you really want to find the search function will help

Comment

Can you get 01/02 online anywhere even buy it or whatever. Jesus just shivered akin to boozer going back on the booze that game stole at least a year of my life but pretty much deciding to just have a taste imo.

Comment

it's up for free download from their site.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                        Can you get 01/02 online anywhere even buy it or whatever. Jesus just shivered akin to boozer going back on the booze that game stole at least a year of my life but pretty much deciding to just have a taste imo.
                                                                        Its free to DL now Sam

Comment

what are u guys talkin about?

Comment

That apres match was their best in a long time imo

top class ya ya ya

Comment

01/02, not even close.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks the African music on RTE's world cup coverage is very catchy especially the bit that goes ‘Oohhh Aayaaayyy', always sing along to that bit!
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                  Tonton!

Comment

thinking of gettin a 3 d tv. prices in D.I.D for a 50" is E2445.
                                                                                    just wonderin if anyone has 1 and got a bargain online r up north and that.
                                                                                    thanks
                                                                                    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Its free to DL now Sam
                                                                                      Link please?

Ugh. Here we go again.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                        Can somebody check to see if the IPB heads up Holdem games are showing on Boyles i cant see them only the PLO ones
                                                                                        All showing here as far as I can tell. Have you got the PL filter on?
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                                                                          thanks
                                                                                          so now you are going to be sitting in the living room wearing those stupid glasses

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

thanks
                                                                                              just thinking
                                                                                              i got my sony 52" from samsyerman.co.uk they are up north and i got a really good deal

also try the guys in richersound over on boards,http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105 if you contact them through the boards site they give you a 10% discount

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

just think some guy and a load of researchers got paid about 6mths wages just to do that study and write a paper on it

Comment

thanks
                                                                                                  Call me a Luddite, but I really think you're getting into VHS v Beta-max territory. Even if you're feeling flush, I think you should give it a year to see if it's going to catch on at all. At the moment you're just gonna get an overpriced TV, that you'll be able to watch a handfull of 3d blurays on. Spend half as much on a decent TV and a shed load of discs IMO.
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    Holland/Brazil 2.2 on betfair. Any reason why this shouldnt be lumpage?
                                                                                                    Ship Ship.

Brag - Despite getting the sh!t kicked out of me in the earlier rounds I now have my WC bank back up to 99 points

Brag - Had a great weekend on GAA betting and will prob play in the Waterford masters because of it

Brag - loving this life upswing.

Beat - eh I dunno it rained today

Comment

Brag - Had a great weekend on GAA betting and will prob play in the Waterford masters because of it
                                                                                                      I believe the IPB updates will be back for this one btw. Choo Choo

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                        Call me a Luddite, but I really think you're getting into VHS v Beta-max territory. Even if you're feeling flush, I think you should give it a year to see if it's going to catch on at all. At the moment you're just gonna get an overpriced TV, that you'll be able to watch a handfull of 3d blurays on. Spend half as much on a decent TV and a shed load of discs IMO.
                                                                                                        Defo, get a nice size LED tv for about 1k instead.

Which Waterford tournament are people planning on playing??
                                                                                                        With two in three weeks i doubt everyone will play both.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I believe the IPB updates will be back for this one btw. Choo Choo
                                                                                                          thinking of playing in this one http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...read.php?t=140
                                                                                                          so hopefully bump into to ye guys
                                                                                                          Last edited by Angry-Ball; 28-06-10, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            All showing here as far as I can tell. Have you got the PL filter on?
                                                                                                            I still cant see them, its just showing the boards.ie ones. Ended up playing on them. Lost now im officially out of the heads up league! Pox!

Comment

Ship Ship.

Brag - Despite getting the sh!t kicked out of me in the earlier rounds I now have my WC bank back up to 99 points

Brag - loving this life upswing.

Beat - eh I dunno it rained today
                                                                                                              was the down swing worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                was the down swing worth it?
                                                                                                                my downswings are probably taken out of context

Comment

That Anvil film was a tough (yet entirely compelling) watch. Cheers for the recommendation Tony!
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

im dealing at both the waterford games so i'll be there to help with updates and for pints after
                                                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

So, Chris Henry - a former NFL Wide Receiver - died in a freak accident last year. Scientific researchers examined his brain in detail following his death, and found him to be suffering a severe case of CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy) which is a degenerative brain disease caused by repeated hits to the head. He was 26 at the time of his death.

While the idea that NFL players or other high impact contact sport athletes are really hurting themselves over the course of their career makes perfect sense, the inarguable nature of these particular findings are likely to have significant ramifications within the sport of American football from Pee Wee football all the way to the NFL. This story will also probably put an end to talk of extending the NFL regular season to 18 games.

We probably aren't that far off a complete outlawing of helmet to helmet hits under any circumstances, along with a complete redesign of helmets themselves. And don't forget that this research has been released while the entire 2011 season hangs in the balance due to the lack of agreement on collective bargaining at this point. For any NFL fans interesting times lie ahead...

Chris Henry, the late Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver, had chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) at the time of his death, according to scientists at the Brain Injury Research Institute.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                        just think some guy and a load of researchers got paid about 6mths wages just to do that study and write a paper on it
                                                                                                                        Umn not really, It's more Nokia taking the piss out of Apple for the IPhone.

Comment

Back from the sat in the Voodoo.

Ugh

My final hand was AK<AQ PF.

And that was not the worst of it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X