X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany to qualify on penalties 17/2.

Free money.

Comment

I hope that wind dies down for the second half of the Sligo Glaway match.

Excellent performance so far from the Sligo lads anyhow, and a 9 point lead gives them a great chance. Hopefully they can stop Galway getting a goal and pick up a few points themselves.

Comment

Dear IPoker,
        Please use lube before you fuck me.

DJ

Comment

ENGLAND are THRRREEEEE MUNNNNNEEEEEEE

Comment

Gabby Logan looking well so England ftw imo

Comment

Wayne Rooney anytime is also free money.

Comment

England in knockout competition is free quality entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  England in knockout competition is free quality entertainment
                  England - Germany in a world cup is probably the biggest football match in the world. Entertainment factor is a billion.

Comment

COME ON TO FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ieaYqW9FcA&feature=related[/ame]

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I don't hate England, I just like to see them lose at things - like football and war.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lloyd's build-up on BBC there was fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rio Ferdinand - Twitter
                          "Come on u lions, do us proud! I'm predicting a 1-0 victory in 90 minutes! Rooney to score! I got the result right vs Slovenia so trust me twitfam!"
                          lol - get the house on kids!

Comment

lol
                            late reg is the nutz

registering for a tournie an hour after it starts just means that i went an hour further into this tournie structure than i did the last one

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Rio Ferdinand - Twitter
                              "Come on u lions, do us proud! I'm predicting a 1-0 victory in 90 minutes! Rooney to score! I got the result right vs Slovenia so trust me twitfam!"

obviously some expat high on drugs somewhere

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk[/ame]
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The camera work for the handshakes was awful

Comment

Sami Khedira(Germany) Milan Baros (Czech Republic)

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                      Holy shit just switched on the Grand Prix, some crazy crash from Webber, hope he's ok
                                      They may use footage on the next ad, Red Bull gives F1 cars wings !

DVD was just superb, cant belive how much the man sweats ! I was drained after watching it.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        They may use footage on the next ad, Red Bull gives F1 cars wings !

DVD was just superb, cant belive how much the man sweats ! I was drained after watching it.
                                        Yeah like after 2 songs he is drowned! It is class alright, will watch it god knows how many times!

Where you at the RDS last July when he was there?

Comment

Come on zee Germans!

Revenge for the defeats in various wars will be so sweet for them!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            England will go out on penalties today obv.
                                            I noticed the other day in the method of victory England and Germany were about the same price for every method except winning on Penalties where Germany were a full point shorter
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

BOOM!

Comment

GTFI

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Yeah like after 2 songs he is drowned! It is class alright, will watch it god knows how many times!

Where you at the RDS last July when he was there?
                                                  No, was on holidays i think, I did see the oct 08 show at the RDS, same show i think.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Go go go go Germany
                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      No, was on holidays i think, I did see the oct 08 show at the RDS, same show i think.
                                                      I was at the Sunday one last summer, first time seeing him live, hopefully not my last! Have heard that whatever about Bruce, the E Street Band can't commit to the same levels of touring as they have done over the last few years. Clarence for one can hardly move anymore, has had two knees replaced AFAIK, and possibly a hip too. He would be a huge loss to them.
                                                      Last edited by NewApproach; 27-06-10, 14:30.

Comment

FML....Sligo
                                                        "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

was only ever going to happen

Comment

Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Choochoo!

Comment

Taxi for England

Comment

Refereeing in Galway Sligo game is an absolute joke.
                                                                  Are these cretins on a bonus from the GAA for manufacturing draws?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post

Go go go go Germany
                                                                    got the loots on germany tommy?

btw
                                                                    nice run in killarney

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Refereeing
                                                                      cretins on a bonus from the GAA for manufacturing draws?
                                                                      I thought that was obvious for the last 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                        FML....Sligo
                                                                        Disgusted. Some of the wides they had in the second half were a disgrace. The pattern from around 10 years ago is emerging. Let Galway back into it for a draw, and then get hammered in the replay. Hopefully they will have a little bottle this year.

Comment

Game back on

Comment

Comment

Upson is the worst central defender in the world cup.

WTF THAT WAS IN.

Comment

Woooww!

This is some game!

Edit: Disallowed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  Disgusted. Some of the wides they had in the second half were a disgrace. The pattern from around 10 years ago is emerging. Let Galway back into it for a draw, and then get hammered in the replay. Hopefully they will have a little bottle this year.
                                                                                  Omg thats scandalous for england.Deffo goal

I'm still to sick to talk about wicklows disaster last night

Comment

What a fucking j0ke

wthegwrtfsgdcqredfcwrtfadgvwtrfdsx

Comment

Wow that was so far over the line

Comment

England were robbed there

Comment

This could be the funniest thing in the history of funny things.

LOL @ the mickey mouse game that doesn't allow basic technology.

Comment

It's about ten yards in, you inept clowns.

Comment

If england go out after this god help seb blatter....

Comment

jesus

if england go home now we will never hear the end of it

it will be like the 66 rave all over again

Comment

The single best goal that lampard never scored

EDIT: Nice to see the English fans keeping it classy.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                    What a fucking j0ke

wthegwrtfsgdcqredfcwrtfadgvwtrfdsx
                                                                                                    Mind your language sir

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

LOL at Irish fans saying anything about England keeping it classy after the French debacle.

Comment

Stupid comment.How would u react?

Comment

Stunning incompetence by the linesman.
                                                                                                          True, we'll never hear the end of it if England go out because of this, but they have bloody good reason to grumble.

Here comes Dunphy et al now, this'll be good.

**fuck, Dunphy isn't there today**
                                                                                                          Last edited by Bless You; 27-06-10, 14:52. Reason: because I'm a tit, there i said it.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                            Upson is the worst central defender in the world cup.

WTF THAT WAS IN.
                                                                                                            Glen Johnson was at fault for the Podolski goal, and I need to see the other one again but he is on the wrong side of Upson for the Klose goal too or not as I just seen a replay of it.
                                                                                                            Last edited by eagle eye; 27-06-10, 14:51.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                              Stupid comment.How would u react?
                                                                                                              I think David Cameron is already lining up a delegation to head to SA to petition Blatter and FIFA to introduce goal line technology.

Comment

Justice for 66.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                  Glen Johnson was at fault for the Podolski goal, and I need to see the other one again but he is on the wrong side of Upson for the Klose goal too.
                                                                                                                  you must have some sick vendetta against johnson ? how the can you blame him on either goal, one which came straight down the middle and the other which has come from the opposite side of the pitch??

EDIT: he's not played well but surely that harsh blaming him
                                                                                                                  Last edited by chips1234; 27-06-10, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                    Glen Johnson was at fault for the Podolski goal, and I need to see the other one again but he is on the wrong side of Upson for the Klose goal too or not as I just seen a replay of it.
                                                                                                                    Johnson is very poor agreed, but Upson is continously out of position. Why is their best centre back sitting in the bench?

Comment

I think David Cameron is already lining up a delegation to head to SA to petition Blatter and FIFA to introduce goal line technology.
                                                                                                                      Stop now please! Maybe they can ask for a replay afterwards like we did.I am sure they will go mad if they go our but of all countries we cant criticise them if they do.

Comment

If thier is justice England go out cause it will just be funniest thing ever, ever. I really mean ever!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X